About Telenotes

Telenotes can help you keep your reps focused on selling, and leave the data entry to us.

Learn more about Telenotes

Pros:

It saves me time and keeps my clients information safe and organized.

Telenotes ratings

9.8/10

Telenotes has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 10 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Telenotes before?

Owner / Consultant in US
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

The only CRM I found that also acts as a virtual assistant

Comments: I needed a CRM that my reps would actually use. Before Telenotes, we never got meaningful call notes from the reps. It was like pulling teeth just to log that they made a sales call--getting any details about the call that we could act on or that I could coach on was a joke.

Pros:

Every rep wants a personal assistant. I loved using Telenotes and giving it to my team because we could talk to the app and a virtual assistant would put all the info into the proper place in the CRM. It kept us selling AND gave us great data on accounts.

Cons:

The web interface for the inside sales team needs an update (as of early 2018).

Renee
Outside parts sales in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

My experience using Telenotes .

Comments: The ability to track where I’ve been .The ability to follow up on what I’ve done .

Pros:

What a valuable tool it is in my line of work . I am on the road all the time.Being able to have previous contacts and what we talked about available at my fingertips.

Cons:

Previously I did not care for the feature of voice recording because you were not able to erase what you said but now you’ve added the feature of where you can play it back and be able to delete it and start over.

3 years ago

Glad to hear that you're benefiting from Telenotes and that the update helped! Thanks for your continued use, feedback, and support!

Lexie
Transriber in US
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Gets the job done.

Comments: I am a graphic designer so it's hard not to analyze the look of the program that looks like it was designed in the early 2000s. That does not affect the capabilities of the program though. This program has every capability it needs to in order to get the job done with ease. If somehow the non-responsiveness and slowdowns could be fixed, it would make the workflow much quicker and more efficient. However, when there is a problem, it is quickly resolved by those in charge of maintaining the program.

Pros:

This software gets the job done. All of its functions are designed to help make your workflow easier and as quick as possible. Having a foot pedal and knowing the keyboard shortcuts makes using the software a breeze.

Cons:

Though it gets the job done, there are often major delays. I use the program every day and every day I have to exit and re-enter the program multiple times to get the flow going again or because it stopped responding. For some reason, this software is also much slower when other people in our house are on the wifi for reasons I do not understand because no other program I use is slower when other people access the wifi.

Timm
Regional Manager in US
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

Maps program

Comments: The biggest problem solved is being able to track the information from a call. I receive followup tasks and calendar reminders in real time and can act on the requests of my customers right away. I have talked to other sales professionals who use different CRMs and find that they don't like them and spend more non-sales time inputting their call notes, if they even remember them. Telenotes makes it EZ to input, act, and move on to the next client without having to remember all the details in my mind. They are my sales brain!

Pros:

I travel some remote areas and sometimes it is difficult to find new prospects. With a few key words and the Telenotes maps program I have identified several new prospects in my areas and have been able to turn them into my distributors. It is great when I get put off by a current customer or if I just run out of calls to make. This program has shown me that there is always another call to make. If I need help with the program TNOTES has always been right there for me. They have truly made me a lot more than I pay them! Great ROI.

Cons:

I usually have to input the call info on the app before I pull away from the call. On the other hand I have been able to input information even in front of the customer so he knows I am paying attention to his needs.

2 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for the info and the kind review Timm!

Michele
Director of Sales & Operations in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

Outstanding product and support!

Comments: The Telenotes team provide outstanding support! They are quick to answer questions by phone or email. Whether it is the app or the online portal; the functionality of the product is user friendly. The program is reliable and provides us with a great way for everyone to stay on the same page and I absolutely love the reminder emails with follow up tasks!

Pros:

What I like most about the software is the ease of use, the features offered and the benefits we receive from it.

Cons:

Honestly I don't have any complaints about the software. Every week we learn something new about it and how it can assist us with our day to day business.

3 years ago

We're so glad you enjoy Telenotes. We built it for people like you and always hoped it would simplify the sales life and lead to more sales!

Ward
Owner in US
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

Telenotes Benefits

Comments: Telenotes enables me a reminder of my daily activities and schedules events with the ease of voice dictating on my phone.

Pros:

I like that I have a built in administrative assistant who tracks all of my daily activities and schedules events on my calendar. All I have to do is get on the app on my mobile phone and dictate my daily activities with customers and potential customers.

Cons:

I would like the ability to send emails to customers.

2 years ago

Thank you, Ward! It's a pleasure to serve you!

Claudia
Graphic Designer in US
Graphic Design Software, Self Employed

I'm More Productive

Comments: Overall I love the fact that I can do everything from my phone instead of having to pull out my laptop. It's like having my virtual assistant in my pocket.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and how it helps me to keep track of all of my clients. Before Telenotes I was using good old fashioned pen and paper... LOL and I found it hard to stay organized and stay on top of things. The worst thing you can do as a small business owner is lose a clients contact information or project notes. Theirs nothing like having to call back a client and retrieve information that they already spent valuable time giving you. So for me, Telenotes is kind of a no brainer. It saves me time and keeps my clients information safe and organized.

Cons:

I'm pretty happy with the product overall.

Josh
Territory sales manager in US
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees

Unmeasureable value

Comments: Any salespersons must have. Dictate an entire sales call and it's in text format to review on your next visit. Plus the follow up reminder and account notrs will make the world you sell to believe your the master of memory.

Pros:

The app. Reviews of prior visits at your finger tips.

Cons:

Can't think of a single con.

Travis
Sales Mgr in US
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Equipment business with Telenotes

Pros:

The people at Telenotes helped us customize the lead flow with EDA reports that seams to be a valuable part for our sales team.

Cons:

maybe switching new users and ongoing education on how to use it to its full potential.

milena
Outside sales in US
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

Great System to use

Comments: Telenotes keeps me organized and on track Literally. I am able to type my customers location and visit others nearby just by the click of a botton shows me other customers nearby.

Pros:

I lIke most about telenotes is how much it reminds me daily. little things that slip my mind telenotes notifies me what i have to follow up on.

Cons:

no complaints, system s easy to use and helps me stay organized

3 years ago

Thanks Rich! We worked to simplify your life. Glad it's working!