15 years helping Canadian businesses

About TeamSupport

Easy to implement web-based Customer Service software with a focus on B2B customer management and team collaboration.

Learn more about TeamSupport

Pros:

Over the years we have taken advantage of more features and functions including asset management, automation and data management via API.

Cons:

It is somewhat limited in its functionality and, options, and user features.

TeamSupport ratings

4.4
4.5
4.3
4.4

8.5/10

TeamSupport has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 845 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used TeamSupport before?

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in US
Restaurants, 10,000+ Employees

In a word, "TeamSupport rocks!"

Comments: Through TeamSupport's email-based ticketing system, we're able to maintain open lines of communication with our clientele and quickly resolve any issues that may arise; the software's thorough and efficient ticket templates mean we don't have to ask our customers for unnecessary details; and its straightforward configuration makes it a great help desk.

Pros:

TeamSupport's strongest feature is undoubtedly its ability to supply users with options that are easy to install and maintain. It's also so easy that anyone who wants to can pick it up and run with it in only two days. This program is an improvement over the Reading Desk and its ilk since it allows for individualized setup based on the user's specific requirements.

Cons:

It would be helpful if TeamSupport worked with other cloud services like Google Apps and Office 365. TeamSupport's sluggish functioning and page load times are the service's biggest flaws in my opinion. It would be really helpful to have one-click shortcuts for commonly performed activities like moving or closing tickets.

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

I really like TeamSupport's ticket redirection features

Comments: Having everything in one place makes it much easier to manage and sort through requests for assistance. Because of the program's compatibility with our other tools, our staff is able to maximize its efficiency when using it.

Pros:

Our favorite part about using TeamSupport is how it streamlines our communication with customers. By consolidating our customer service efforts, we can better meet the demands of our clients. The software's compatibility with our other resources also makes it easy to centralize the management of customer tickets, tasks, and interactions.

Cons:

I recognize the value in TeamSupport, however I've run into a few issues with it. When we need to respond quickly to a client's request, it's frustrating when the UI is slow and unresponsive.

tim
membership specialist in US
Civic & Social Organization, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent app

5.0 last month New

Comments: i loved it actually. i would change a few things like the task options but its pretty easy cut and dry

Pros:

i loved this app when i used it. it is simple and stable.

Cons:

change my close to all open and that would be very useful. add the ability to see next task.

Robert
Service Manager in US
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

More capable than most, but still some additions I'd like to see

Comments: Getting the system configured for our particular use has been "tricky". It is working for us, but there are some limitations that make it difficult in some areas. For instance, notification via text message should be based on "who is on-call". As it is, I can notify, but I have no-way to denote who is "on-call". So, there may be some way to do this and change the external calls/texting based on it, but it isn't intuitive. Another issue has been with refreshing the screens. (we need to manually do that) However, this system is working for us an our clients, overall, and has met 90% of our needs. Working with customer service, we have had to resolve our own issues on occasion, which is a frustration. (no ideas presented to us, and we just "found" a way)

Pros:

Ability to customize ticket entry questions. Ability to allow customers to directly enter tickets Ability to allow for texting our cellphones for tickets that have not yet been assigned. Ability to enter time on tickets, and retroactively enter/change time. Ability to search on old issues and for our customers to see the issues.

Cons:

Inability to tag a ticket with a "classification". (we charge different rates and minimum hours for different times of day/week/holiday) There isn't a good way to track that in the system and we are having to use the comment entry to work out offline ourselves. My customers want 1 report entry (at the end of of the day), that shows them what the issue was, and the final resolution (only), and time/$ breakdown per time spent on the project. I do find it hard to externally work a report for that. We have had to generate a VB application to manipulate/merge and calculate everything based on the reports that I can get form the system in order to get what we actually need to share with our clients. CDI should take into account tickets that are "Waiting on Client". (and remove them from the calculation) Currently, I have 2 tickets that are waiting on clients, but the CDI is "maxed out", because it has taken then more than 2 months to get their "act in order". That shouldn't frustrate them and drive the CDI up. Why can my clients (outside their contract date enter a ticket, but I cannot enter a ticket for them?). Sometimes we need to "catch them up later"..... I need a way to track our active "on-call" resource and make it so that our ticket automation only alerts us the "on-call" resource (via text message) to those considered currently "on-call". Currently, we have to change that setup manually (pain).

Deb
SAP Analyst in US
Consumer Goods, 501–1,000 Employees

Great Solution

Comments: We use it as our one-stop shop for all IT service issues. We utilize a 3rd party provider for network and hardware setup type needs, but our users are now trained to simply use our internal Team Support service desk for all things IT related. We triage and forward to our 3rd party IT provider, as needed, but most things we are able to self serve from our internal IT team. Our users know that we are responding and feel like their IT needs are being serviced much quicker and more accurately the first time.

Pros:

Setting up Team Support for our use was generally painless. We knew that we needed a cloud-based solution that offered "out of the box" functionality that could grow as our needs changed. We applied the KISS concepts and have tweaked as needed. Tweaking and customization is not complex; it's very straight forward plus we were provided with great coaching along the way. We also love using the Portal and Wiki, and often refer our users to both. And our users have adopted very well for the most part.

Cons:

It works. Like anything I wish for a couple of minor things. It would be nice if I didn't have to refresh at times to cause a "read" ticket to no longer show as "unread", but eh, that's no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

TeamSupport is an excellent choice for a help desk

Comments: TeamSupport's functionality is on par with that of competing products, but I prefer working with it because the information I need to manage my business is more logically organized.

Pros:

It doesn't take much mental effort to understand how the product works and how to apply the many facets of your support function to it. My innate teamwork skills allowed me to effectively coordinate with my colleagues, the client, and TeamSupport to improve our service to the customer.

Cons:

Outdated user interface. The business is ignoring its primary offering. Very little. Its features are so similar to those of other CRMs that you'll be hard-pressed to find one that meets your specific needs if you don't already use another CRM.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager in US
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

It is an excellent help desk solution in our company

Comments: The best thing about TeamSupport is the way it simplifies our interactions with clients. We can better address the needs of our customers if we pool our customer service resources. Because of the software's interoperability with our other tools, we are able to effortlessly consolidate our ticketing, task, and interaction management for all of our customers.

Pros:

Having all the requests for help in one central location is quite convenient. Our team is able to get the most out of the software because of its seamless integration with our other systems.

Cons:

I appreciate TeamSupport for what it's worth, but I've had some difficulties with it. It's annoying when the user interface is sluggish and unresponsive when we need to reply fast to a client's request.

Dan
Support Analyst in US
Medical Devices, 11–50 Employees

Flexible customer support platform that shows promising growth

Comments: The support from Team Support is top notch. THey are responsive, available, and knowledgeable. We are clearly pushing parts of the software beyond its intended use, and they have been helpful identifying what is possible.

Pros:

I like the flexibility that is combined with a simpler setup. Not everything has a million ways to configure it, and that's okay. The integration of ticketing inputs (email, portal, chat) is really good which allows us to build a simpler experience for our customers.

Cons:

There are some features like reporting which could use a major overhaul for an out of box experience. Thankfully, API support is there so that we can design our own dashboards, but the current reporting tools can only get you just enough data and is horribly presented.

4 years ago

Thanks Dan for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected] directly. Thanks again!

Nate
Director, Sales & Marketing in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

TeamSupport Admin

Comments: I've used TeamSupport for 4+ years across two companies. Once at a software development company and now at a logistics solutions provider. I am no longer a daily user, however I helped research solutions and implement the tool.

Pros:

Team Support's reporting capabilities are my favorite feature of the software. We are able to extract all metrics and KPIs needed to run an efficient customer care department.

Cons:

Very long tickets can be difficult to navigate. I'd like to see a feature where you can collapse emails/actions by date to easily see a high level view a tickets history by date.

Jessica
Jessica
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Livechat works great!

Pros:

I have tried other versions of livechat software, but I do think I like this one the best. The Interface is easier to use than most.

Cons:

I dont really have any cons. It always works and is reliable.

Jan
Customer Support Rep/eCommerce Specialist in US

TeamSupport for Customer Support

Comments: Our company started using TeamSupport several years ago for answering customer support tickets. Previously, we would respond via email which left us no tracking or history and was only available to the email account used to answer the ticket. With TS we can track all responses and have the ability to tag the issues by topic. Being able to insert images is HUGE! Often times we will hear something like "Another rep told us ...". We can quickly click on the customer's company name and see all past tickets and review past responses. I can also quickly see just my responses. Notes can be attached to a customer's account that will pop up whenever they submit tickets.
The reporting feature is not quite as easy as I think it should be. Although I've managed to produce enough basic reports to satisfy my needs.
The learning curve for TS was relatively short. There are a few quirks, that once you figure them out, you can easily move forward - such as each customer must have a unique email address. However, this can be worked around by adding the customer without an email address, then edit their account to add the email.
We have found that TS has significantly reduced the time we spend training new hire employees. The new hires can scroll through previous tickets and review past responses. They can also search specific topics based on tags. Once they are turned loose to answer tickets on their own, they can be marked as private and sent to be reviewed by their mentor, and then released to the customer.
TS has many features to help make life easier - Built-in editor with images & screencast recorder, Water Cooler (internal chat), Chat (for your customers), Knowledge Base Templates (easy to create for repeated use), Wiki (the ability to add internal help articles), Calendar and Reminders, Mobile app, and more.

Pros:

Complete history tracking, quick training, ability to insert images, knowledge base templates

Cons:

reports, have to create work arounds for duplicate email addresses, when adding a new customer - if TS can't find the customer I wish it would transfer the data entered into the new customer screen so I wouldn't have to retype everything.

Johanna
Account Manager in US

Team Support

Comments: We use Team Support to track Customer Support issues, upgrades, software bugs, projects, and feature requests. We have populated our knowledge base with client-facing documents as well as internal articles. Team Support makes it easy to find everything from client correspondence to project updates.

Pros:

I was hesitant to move from our former ticketing system to Team Support, but it has ended up being a significantly better way to track tickets. Team Support is easy to use for both our employees and customers. With Team Support you don't have to worry about losing tickets or correspondence with clients. Everything can be tracked within your tickets and you retain access to that information after the tickets have been closed.

Cons:

Team Support works best when you only have a single window with it open. Unfortunately, that is not how our business works. We often have multiple tickets open at once and, in the past, this has really slowed Team Support down. This functionality has improved over time but it really is one of my few complaints with the system.

4 years ago

Thanks Mr. Gardner for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

LAURA
VP of Account Management in US
Human Resources, 51–200 Employees

Team Support Review

Comments: My experience with TeamSupport has been very good. The online support help is very responsive. Our Admin is extremely knowledgeable on TeamSupport as well which is helpful.

Pros:

When we implemented Team Support, we did not have a CRM system prior, so it was a little tricky at first knowing how we wanted the ticket workflow to occur. After setting up a few ticket types and understanding the logic with the setup, it was smooth sailing setting up different type tickets for product inquiries to escalations to goodwill calls to managing COVID type activities for our clients, etc. At a moment's glance I can tell what is outstanding and what may need immediate attention.

Cons:

The reporting can be challenging. We use Activities and Tasks a lot. To be able to include fields across the board in any report would be extremely helpful. Your limited with how you can report on tasks. Clients have shared they feel sometimes the layout of the emails they get are busy looking. TeamSupport recently made changes to improve this. We will be rolling this out soon. Clients seem to like the Ticket Hub feature quite a bit.

3 years ago

Thanks for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected] directly. Thanks again! Thank you for taking the time to review TeamSupport. Glad to see you're enjoying the platform, particularly the ease of use. We're here to help if any questions arise or you'd like to inquire about additional features. Did you know we have a monthly webinar on the fourth Wednesday of the month exclusively for our clients? Join us to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Paul
Head of Support and Customer Relations in UK
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

TeamSupport - The best product we've ever used

Comments: The business has always been easy to deal with, despite being based in the US, they accomodated us by offering very early meetings (their time), and training and have recently opened a South African help desk to give broader timezone coverage. Their staff are always very friendly, even going so far as to send happy birthday messages

Pros:

The biggest feature for us is that it enables sensible conversations with our customer base. All the interaction with customers is in a comment and reply format, with clear emails out of the system showing them what's being done, where the issue is at etc. The software is also aimed squarely at our sector, which is IT software development. This is a huge benefit for us as the out of the box setup contains all the categories that you'd want (Support, Features, Defects, Projects, Tasks). It doesn't stop there though, because the customisation offered lets you easily track other categorisation and rank your tickets effectively.

Cons:

Being cloud based comes with the usual downside, it gets the odd error due to cookies, slow network etc. This is no different to any other cloud based browser system that we've used.

Andre
Software Specialist - Help Desk in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Beyond pleased with the worlds best support system - anyone else is missing out!

Comments: Our organization has used several different types of methods and vendors for our business and client support needs. By far, Team Support is the best. The system is easy to use and we have begun depending on it for things we never would have imagined such as tracking and maintaining our customer's as well as the complexity between various business relationships. The software is premier and we highly recommend it - not to mention, the human element driving Team Support is always available and genuinely interested in us as a client. Feels like a boutique service with the capabilities of a large corporation! This is a win.

Pros:

The integration's available with our other vendors, the constant updating to improve the service with new features, and the humans themselves behind the service. Speaking to anyone or receiving any kind of an update email from the Team Support staff makes us pleased to be in this relationship - its good to know great people are behind a great product!

Cons:

After several years of depending on this service, I honestly cannot think of any gripe as we've never had a negative experience. The service is always up and running and the features work correctly!

Heidi
Director of Software Development in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Good Support Ticketing System

Comments: We use TeamSupport for all our Support tickets and as an interface with the Development team via JIRA. Overall it works well for us and has given us the ability to track and monitor issues based on each Customer. We're able to pull metrics from TeamSupport, which has been very helpful in seeing trends and tracking support hours.

Pros:

TeamSupport is easy to use and configure. I like that we can put in customer information, contacts and easily find existing tickets. The SLA notifications work well and I like the SLA reporting. It's easy to put multiple customers on a ticket and all of them get the email correspondence. The reporting is robust and allows us to report on just about anything we need.

Cons:

We've had customers who don't like the format of the email. It's too "clunky". It works, but it would be nice if it had a cleaner look. The integration with JIRA is problematic. First off, the 15 minute updates do not work well for us. We need to be able to change it to a 3-5 minute delay. There is no plan on TeamSupport's pipeline to change this and it causes a lot of issues. In addition, there are times when the data does not come over from JIRA or viceversa. The integration really needs an overhaul.

Christo
Support Services Manager in South Africa
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Customer service has never been this convenient .

Pros:

Effective ticket management that allows us to customize our own automation rules to suit our needs. TeamSupport enables us to continue delivering exceptional Customer Service to our customers during lockdown and have made it easy for us to work and collaborate remotely. The support form TeamSupport has been exceptional and they are always willing to assist or guide us when issues are raised.

Cons:

I cant think of anything we do not like about TeamSupport

4 years ago

Thank you so much for the good vibes you sent our way, Christo! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated customer support, and we're happy to hear that it's all working great for you. Reach out any time with questions. And be sure to check out our monthly webinar series exclusively for our clientsTeamSupport University (TSU for short!). It is hosted by our subject matter experts who give tips and tricks about using our platform. You may also contact us with specific questions at [email protected].

Sandi
Sandi
Client Support / Technical Writer in Canada
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Streamlined our Support and Improved Customer Experience

Comments: Prior to using Team Support our Support department worked tickets through Outlook - I can't even imagine it now!! We had absolutely no visibility within our Team and collaboration was not possible. Since implementing Team Support we have been able to grow our department in line with our company growth and all the while adding additional support options, like chat, to our offerings. This is absolutely paramount in our success as a SAAS in a very competitive industry. Our Team is now able to work together in shift groups sharing the queue, communicate with each other using the water cooler feature, see when volume is high and they need to jump in, and so much more! The reporting offered with Zoho allows us incredible insight into our volume trends which has streamlined our staffing/scheduling. The Team Support team is incredibly responsive and takes ownership of any issues making sure that they are brought to an efficient resolution. I can't say enough about this software - I highly recommend it!

Pros:

visibility allowing for collaboration, reporting, multi channel support offerings

Cons:

Formatting within tickets could use some improvement.

Alfred
Client Experience Specialist in US
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Judgement Day

Comments: Great Experience.

Pros:

Reporting features - Scheduling to run, export features. The Dashboard is nice.

Cons:

I do like the software. With that being said it drives me INSANE that I can't easily input data related to multiple different customers and contacts and notes. I manage multiple customers and often have "children" companies to the "parent" companies. If I run a report of contacts of my customer list and I find there are 200 blank "Title/Position" fields I have to go into each company, each contact, and then that field for every one of them. It takes TOO LONG to go into every record and update a specific field. And I checked into the import feature in the admin dept, hard to understand and very restricted in several areas I need updated. If I have the ability to update fields very quickly for multiple customers it would be a tremendous improvement. I KNOW other users outside of our company run into this, they have to. I will gladly explain more detail if you want, call me. Al Hutchison [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Raymond
Software Support Analyst in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

TeamSupport Review

Comments: My day to day working experience with TeamSupport is acceptable

Pros:

Ticket creation and ticket prioritizing is excellent. Ticket update is simple and client gets a copy of the updates via email is a great feature. Ticket escalation to other groups is easy. Customer management is excellent.

Cons:

Sometimes slow to update Sometimes the software is not responsive so I have to refresh browser lack of customization at the end user level Chat status and online status could have better options

4 years ago

Thanks Mr. Marcaida for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Semiconductors, 10,000+ Employees

Holy orginization, Batman!

Comments: Great way to track multiple projects simultaneously with multiple steps in a lifecycle. Huge time and effort saver.

Pros:

TeamSupport helps me keep track of the myriad projects I'm working on at any given moment. The customization allows me to label each ticket based on its position in the lifecycle (in work, peer review, technical review, publishing, etc) so I can see my entire workload at a glance. My teammates can also view my tickets and gain insight about the project's process if I happen to be out of the office. Great software that makes my life so much easier!

Cons:

Not really a fan of the Sentiment feature as it's not applicable to my use case. I use TeamSupport to organize tasks that come from within my organization, so I don't necessarily need to know the sentiment. Plus, the sentiment is not always accurate. For example, if someone writes a short sentence "I've attached the report", the software interprets this as sad or frustrated.

Claudia
Sales Executive in Mexico
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Great software to be organized

Comments: As a user of almost a year I can say that I find this software really useful and a good tool to have all information in just one place with the needed classification, so keep going with all new features you're doing great! :)

Pros:

I really like the way Team Support helps us to have a more organized agenda and all the additional info that comes with it, like phone numbers, names, prices, etc. Also, I really appreciate that is really easy to understand and interact with, even if you don't have computational skills, It is really easy to get along with it, and I love that every time that there's a problem with the functionality of the system customer service sends an email telling how they are working on it to find a solution. I'll definitely recommend to friends who are seeking a good software to use on their jobs.

Cons:

The only thing i´ve noticed while using teamsupport is that sometimes when I'm searching tickets it would take a long time to load, I guess that being cloud based makes things a bit slow, but it's not big deal when you understand how to fix that error .

Deborah
Quality Assurance in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Customer Support

Comments: They have been excellent for our support portal.

Pros:

Team Support is excellent when it comes to keeping track of tickets and responding timely to customers. Their support team has been fabulous as well. They take care of most of the time the same day.

Cons:

Their WIKI needs work. The Knowledge Base is a great feature but only allows for 2 tier which is why we chose to use the WIKI.

4 years ago

Thanks Deborah for the aewsome review! We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected] directly. Thanks again!

Erik
Outbound Lead in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51–200 Employees

Great way to connect your business to your clients...

Comments: I'm definitely happy to be using TeamSupport as it has made me tend to work differently than I have in the past. Keeping communications running through TS is a great way to keep everyone in the loop and allow tracking of information. The Public/Private feature also separates who sees what which is of course a must in a business setting.

Pros:

TeamSupport does a thorough job of connecting it's users to their clients with a portal that is readily available and the search functionality makes it easy to find what you need with minimal effort. The ease of use is definitely one of my favorite things about it as I've ran into issues with either a product line, or specific SKU or even a certain customer but our history was always one search away and has saved us on more than one occasion.

Cons:

I really only have one small complaint that the portal can be slow on the rare occasion. The site can seem to bog down at times and almost feel frozen, just for no more than 10-20 seconds. Maybe once or twice it can last close to a minute which can seem like a lifetime when staring at a computer screen.

Alison
Field Agent in US
Information Services, Self Employed

Team Support review

Comments: Overall Team Support is a great software tool to use and have because it a software that helps businesses keep and maintain business projects and customers.

Pros:

Team Support helps keep and maintain your customers through the software. Its a great software tool to have.

Cons:

Team Support needs help in the email department business owner may from time to time have to do things manually. Unfortunately this is one of the consequences of having Team Support software.