• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.2 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.6 /5

About SalesNexus

The All in 1 solution for Sales Teams from 5 to 50. Automate emails, texts and manage sales and marketing thru the entire funnel.

Learn more about SalesNexus

Kurtis S.
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-11

"Still The Best CRM"

Comments: I have been using Nexus for 6 years. I'm a big CRM guy and I am constantly checking to see what else is out there- nothing has convinced me to move. The reasons are:
1) EXTREMELY custom - izable fields
2) VERY robust sorting abilities, you can sort, filter and search and find anything you are looking for
3) VERY robust scheduling follow up ability- with campaigns, you can schedule a series of activities on auto pilot
4) Reporting- so many ways to generate the reports you need
5) Dashboards (also very customizable) - can see your Key Perform. Indicators at a glance
6) VERY robust admin features- the ability to have separate sales reps/managers with different access/edit levels
There are many more reasons, but this is still the best CRM around!

Cons: Printing letters- the mail merge if you are mass printing is not very functional- needs work.

• Reviewed on 2016-10-11
Dmitriy F.
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-26

"Good CRM"

Pros: Flexibility and ease of use make this software attractive

Cons: There was an instance the response to my inquiry took longer than expected

by SalesNexus on 2019-03-01

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Dmitriy!
We appreciate your business and will continue to be here for you and responding quickly if you need us.
Thanks,
Craig

• Reviewed on 2019-02-26
Debra A.
Director of Marketing
Management Consulting

"Sales Nexus"

Pros: Software is user friendly and they are very responsive to user inquiries. The updates to the software are sensible and easily understood. If, as a user, you have problems they take the time to walk you through how to accomplish what you need. Being able to customize the database to meet our needs produces more revenue because it contains exactly the information our salespeople need.

Cons: After 5 years of use I can not come up with a single negative.

Gary Y.
  • Reviewed on 2014-03-31

"SaleNexus and the next level."

Comments: After working through SalesNexus online CRM, what surprises me is how deep it goes. Not only it is a solid CRM program, but with the addition of partners like SalesScripter and Leadferret you can hit the ground running with campaigns that are more mature in nature than I anticipated. Also it looks like I am just scratching the surface with tabs for Tasks Lists, Reports, Calendars and Dashboards that I have not fully incorporated yet to create a near perfect sales strategy for my company. The only drawback is that with online software this comprehensive comes a respectable learning curve. Having seen my share of software, either online or stand alone, If you want comprehensive, then learning curves are unavoidable. But having said this, I can tell you that you can start with the basics, and once they are mastered, you can build on to the next levels. And that makes SalesNexus approachable/doable by the average person, of which I consider myself one of. The other big deal is the on the spot customer service. It is absolutely fantastic. I have never seen better online chat customer service anywhere. I am totally sold on SalesNexus and can not imagine my business without it now. It is changing everything for us.

Darrell S.
Director of Sales
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
    3.5 /5
    3.5 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-17

"Use consistently for best results"

Pros: SalesNexus was intuitive and fairly easy for my team to learn to use. We have been able to customize the inputs and reports to fit our company's sales process. The more consistent we have been in using SN to manage our sales activities day in and day out, the more value we have gotten out of the software.

Cons: We have had some struggles with interfacing SN's built in calendar with our MS Outlook calendars from which we schedule the rest of our business. The two programs are supposed to integrate seamlessly but this has been a struggle. SN continues to work on making this feature better.

• Reviewed on 2016-08-17
Christopher G.
General Manager
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-07-29

"Service has been key!"

Comments: Mike Roa has helped me every time I've had a problem. Incredibly fast and professional and clear with explanations and instructions. In fact, if I were still working at an agency, I'd try and lure him away from you. He's VERY good.

Pros: I use it to keep track of leads, calls, notes, etc. I don't use any of the advanced features.

• Reviewed on 2016-07-29
Vanessa P.
Marketing Manager
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

"Great support"

Comments: SalesNexus is a great CRM software that meets our business needs. Mike Roa and the support team are always available for any question or request that we may have. Their service is top-notch. Highly recommend!

Joe O.
Financial Services Software
  • Reviewed on 2015-06-11

"Great support"

Comments: Time and time again, I've hit support for assistance and all of the support team has been great. Specifically, I'd like to give kudo's to Mike Roa who has always been fantastic to work with. Great Job.

Pros: Support... hands down has been fantastic.

Cons: Can be complex in some areas and less than intuitive; thus the great support making up the difference.

• Reviewed on 2015-06-11
Jeff B.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees

"Too difficult to use"

Comments: I have stopped using the program.

Pros: Being able to use lead ferret to search and find leads. In my industry (building materials), however, roughly 30-40% of leads the email was not accurate I.e. the lead no longer was at that email address.

Cons: So difficult to use. I tried really hard to make it work and the support was pretty good. I just didn’t have the time nor desire to have to learn how to use it effectively. It was also very difficult to sort contacts and manipulate the data contained for each contact. It literally was like stepping into a 30 year time warp backwards.

James B.
  • Reviewed on 2011-08-01

"Great product that's getting better"

Comments: After trying several different CRM's in the past, I decided on Salesnexus for the great functionality the product offers!! I love the email blast capability and the contact management is extremely useful.

• Reviewed on 2011-08-01
Robin S.

"Beats Salesforce anyday!!!!"

Comments: I have used several CRM's and SalesNexus is the best and most cost effective solution ! It provides as much or more functionality as SalesForce, but is 10x easier to use.

Nina V.
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-29

"Sales Nexus is great for reaching all contacts quickly"

Comments: Although it isn't quite as user-friendly as I'd like, it does allow quick upload of all our Gamber Fund Raising contacts and offers an excellent opportunity to reach out to all of those contacts in one sweep with an eblast. Using it more makes me more proficient. Customer support was excellent in helping me the first time I had to send an eblast!

Pros: Quick eblast capability. Customer support was outstanding!

Cons: The app is not as user-friendly as I'd like and the tutorials could be more complete and easier to follow.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-29
Nancy M.
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-06

"Great Sales and Marketing tool"

Comments: I've used Salesforce.com and Zoho but for my money and the blending of the email campaign tool and CRM, it's why I've used SalesNexus with two different companies I started.

Pros: I really like the fact that it integrates an email marketing tool with the CRM. This is not an extra feature like many other well known CRMs

Cons: The reporting features are fine but maybe a few more options for filters on reporting would be nice.

• Reviewed on 2019-03-06
Kristina H.
  • Reviewed on 2009-07-13

"Excellent and support if the best I ever used"

Comments: Can't say enough on ease of use, support, training, and all my ACT contacts just moved over. Would highly recommend them.

Pros: On line support and training videos for learning on your own time. Very responsive to questions. Used ACT for 10 years, now I can get to SalesNexus on road from any computer,
Does everything ACT did and more. We have 3 of us using one version of the database.
More than meets our needs for database. Can't say enough about the support, never could get an "ACT" rep to help without saying where is my money and lots of that. Love the fact if my computer crashes I can still get to the database - which is the case right now. Working from my laptop and can get to it while traveling. I have one employee who is not great with computers/software but she is figuring it out.

Cons: Slow for Fax cover to come up. Few minor things I might want to change but not much. I am really happy with it. When moved database did not transfer my secondary contacts under a contact. I did not have a lot but did have some. Got to remember to hit "Save". Took some time to get that down but it does prompt you to save things usually hard or cannot download to iphone. But I have too many contacts to download to phone.

William C.
Operations Manager
Utilities, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-22

"CRM Worth IT"

Comments: We are excited to have one hub for all our information on all our clients and hope to have it grow into a vital part of our business

Pros: It is very easy to make changes and apply them to all my users. It is great being apply multiple layers in Groups To track Different Information for our business parts.

Cons: That it seems to glitch sometimes in certain browsers like explorer or chrome. Also the default app system for phone should have a way to put new leads and not have to switch to a browser mode.

by SalesNexus on 2019-03-01

Thanks for sharing your thoughts William!
You might try upgrading to Microsoft Edge for your browser. For the mobile app, we have a new version coming out very soon that will be add contacts and much more!
Let us know if we can help you with anything at all!
Thanks,
Craig

• Reviewed on 2019-02-22
Blanche B.
Marketing Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2015-06-15

"Great tool with outstanding support!"

Comments: Sales Nexus is a great tool for organizing and capturing our client information and interactions. Compared to other CRMs on the market, Sales Nexus is very affordable without sacrificing important features. I have found their customer service and support to be outstanding. Mike Roa is very helpful and patient with issues. Kendra Banton is an excellent teacher! She is always well-prepared to answer questions and provide training.

Pros: Easy to keep track of clients
Ability to set up tasks/follow ups
Customizable layouts and tabs
Email Campaigns

Cons: Would like to be able to set up forms and landing pages for email campaigns

• Reviewed on 2015-06-15
Keith h.
  • Reviewed on 2013-03-18

"Nothing is Better than SalesNexus"

Comments: I've been using SalesNexus since early 2008 for my different advertising businesses. I used Act! before finding SalesNexus and I have had to use ZoHo with another organization for their own internal CRM. I, quite frankly, despise both of those programs. I have yet to find an integrated system such as SalesNexus that is as simple or as intricate a CRM system as you want. I obviously love being able to access my contact info from any location I am at. I love the personal customer support I have always received from SalesNexus just as though I am their only client. The ability to input almost any kind of note or document for each contact has proven invaluable. I have stopped looking for that "Perfect" CRM because I have found it. They are everything I have ever wanted in a CRM plus so much more. Two thumbs up for me guys. Keep up the great work.

Pros: Intuitive interface
Great Customer support
Fantastic features
Customizable
Intergrated All in One System

Cons: None

• Reviewed on 2013-03-18
Ed K.
VP, Services and Support
  • Reviewed on 2009-07-23

"SalesNexus Contact Management Software"

Comments: We'd buy it again, it has helped our communication with customers, prospects and investors.

Pros: Everything we wanted. Easy to use. Hosted. Customer Support via Chat is quick and professional. The training videos in 2-10 minute ready-to-use snippets on their web site makes it easy to find information when you need it. It is easy to see how we could expand our use of this tool for a greater business benefit. For the price, it is very feature risk, and being able to cancel anytime shows the company's belief in their product.

Cons: Some actions aren't intuitive or could be easier. Needs a few minor changes for Firefox.

• Reviewed on 2009-07-23
Wess R.
VP
  • Reviewed on 2009-07-13

"Great online CRM software"

Comments: Very good CRM software for the price.

Pros: Completely web-based. Can batch-import from various databases and other lists like that of trade-show attendees. Very effective tool for tracking leads from suspect through to client.

Cons: Email integration and calendar syncing does not work on a Mac. Does not have email tracking, yet. Some tasks are not the most intuitive - but once you learn it becomes easy.

Reva L.
Lizette D.
sales executive
  • Reviewed on 2014-07-22

"SalesNexus online CRM"

Comments: thanks for this great sample template. it is easy to use and will help me a lot in sales and targets

• Reviewed on 2014-07-22
Katherine S.
Account Executive
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

"Contacts"

Comments: none

Pros: Lots of applications to use, if you can figure out how to use it.

Cons: You have to figure out how to use on your own. No training. Have to chat with someone to figure out what to do. I'd rather talk to someone. It just seems like pat answers from the chat room

Dmitriy F.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-26

"Good system"

Pros: Good support, decent email delivery, the part that I like the most is that it comes with the CRM as well as email marketing, all in one

Cons: Flexibility is somewhat limited after the new revision, previous version was a lot more user friendly, there are improvements in the new version but no flexibility to change the layout. Hopefully they will change that sometime soon.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-26
Conrad P.
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-21

"Salesnexus is the perfect CRM fit our commercial real estate company."

Pros: Salesnexus is very user friendly. The custom fields allow us to gear this product to fit our business . The support team is outstanding in their response time and resolving any issues.

• Reviewed on 2017-10-21
David P.
  • Reviewed on 2015-07-28

"Excellent, Prompt Customer Support from SalesNexus"

Pros: SalesNexus is the most cost-effective way to increase our sales. With the obscene costs of search terms and PPC, we build our business via direct e-mail marketing. With SalesNexus, we can reach decision-makers with effective e-mails that SalesNexus helps us create. Being able to track who opens our e-mails how many times and who clicks on links at what time of the day has been very helpful in our sales process.

Cons: That's a tough one. SalesNexus offers support every step of the way -- setting up accounts, creating attention-grabbing e-mails, offering live training webinars and following up with phone calls.

• Reviewed on 2015-07-28