• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.4 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.6 /5

About HappyFox Help Desk

A help desk ticketing software that helps you to remove clutter and manage your customer support queries easily from multiple channels.

Learn more about HappyFox Help Desk

Sandeep S.
Magento Manager & Product Engineering / Python Automation with Boto 3
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-26

"HappyFox Chat is great software"

Pros: 1. if you are using this software as administrator its very flexible you can manage your team very easily
2. quick installation on . website
3. we are using Chat & Ticket System from HappyFox both software comes with great features & plugins

Cons: 1. sometime when you install happyfox chat website shows some javascript errors & we reported this & they are working on this issue.
2. support response is little slow they need to work on this.

• Reviewed on 2019-03-26
Ben M.
Network & IT Systems Manager
Banking, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-31

"Great look and feel"

Comments: Was great company to deal with and they are shortlisted for possible future purchase.

Pros: The look and feel was excellent, the trial onboarding was professionally run and the customer service was the best I've been through.

Cons: Trial solution was slow, that may have been due to the servers the trials run on but was very evident to us and caused frustration.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-31
David O.
Vice President Global Education
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-09

"HappyFox Happy User"

Comments: Before choosing HappyFox Helpdesk, our support team had no way to quantify the issues, pain points, and feature requests other than anecdotally in team meetings. Adopting Helpdesk has allowed me to share a complete support picture over time to the developers and administrators that keep us on track to achieve the 100% customer satisfaction with the support process that our customers are currently reporting, based on the automated after-action customer survey.

Pros: The most important feature about HappyFox is the support that the team provides 24/7. I am an administrator in a small company and decidedly not a programmer. When I originally set up Helpdesk I was a novice in how each part fit together to create a whole solution with meaningful KB, Ticketing, Categories, and Automation. The Support Team spent many hours coaching me through this process to achieve a very useful set of tools for our customers.

Cons: I like most everything about the HappyFox Help Desk and HappyFox Chat applications. The initial setup was painful and required some back-ed programming to support the way in which I wanted the Support Center page layout to appear. The support staff at HappyFox tell me that a new release of HelpDesk includes tools that simplify the UI whereby the Administrator can change the way in which items, articles, products and sections are displayed.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-09
David S.
Senior Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-05

"Not too complex, not a ton of features, but it does do and accomplish exactly what it says."

Comments: Finally found a way to organize all support issues and questions in one place rather than using a [email protected] email or mailing list. Also cut down on the number of users who would email one support person individually over and over again instead of getting their request to the rest of the team.

Pros: HappyFox is limited in what it can offer (especially the free version) but it does function as a help desk ticketing system very well. Users have a portal to submit tickets, check on progress, and respond to a help desk technicians updates or solutions. Managers can track tickets, view what's left open, and put policies in place that make sure tickets are not forgotten and are assigned the proper priority to get taken care of.

Cons: There's not much I can think of regarding HappyFox that I'd consider a "Con". Yes, it has limitations but for the price you pay (unless you use the free version) it's worth every penny no doubt. I'd like to see a large file size limit when responding to tickets though. Often times the responders to tickets like to attach many screenshots or even video files for users to follow along with to product a solution but every now and then it wouldn't attach correctly. Also adding a knowledge base to reference in responses to support tickets would be amazing

• Reviewed on 2018-06-05
Deskside Support Specialist - Teamlead
Legal Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-30

""happy" with Happy Fox"

Pros: With a ton of new features, Happyfox is a step above the rest for ticketing and knowledge bases. Some key features/pros are - Support request from multiple channels.
Tiered agent/administrator roles
Automation features - auto ticket creation, time spent, canned actions, etc.
Great integration options with other software
Custom SLA and Reporting tools.

Cons: The tool to build out knowledge Base articles is a little lackluster. it can be tedious to build out the KBs. It looks like most future enhancements are also being placed at a higher pay tier.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-30
Rachel K.
Marketing Project Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-05

"HappyFox keeps us organized + efficient!"

Comments: We use HappyFox primarily to keep the marketing team organized. Our team runs across multiple states and varies from in-club marketing directors to the corporate team. Using HappyFox is helpful because it allows the corporate and in-club teams to efficiently communicate and delegate tasks between the appropriate individuals.

Pros: I cannot tell you how nice it is to have ONE platform to assign and delegate tasks! The minute a ticket is created, we are able to assign it to the correct person without things getting lost in the shuffle. Our productivity has greatly increased since launching this platform across our organization's internal team!

Cons: This is very petty, but I'm not a huge fan of the interface design. With a name like HappyFox (and the cute fox logo!) I'd expect it to be prettier. Also, I don't like how tickets are created from out of office responders or junk emails. Those are one-off occasions but still annoying.

• Reviewed on 2019-02-05
Victoria M.
Customer Support Lead
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-15

"HappyFox Help Desk"

Comments: I wouldn't choose another help desk software, this one exceeds our needs. I am able to assign other members of our team to tickets and create 'canned responses' to ensure that we are acting as one in our customer service department.

Pros: I like most that HappyFox has a very organized user interface. I like that I get updates to my email and through my app so that we can be sure to respond in a timely manner to any customer or possible customer inquiring about our software.

Cons: My app logs me out randomly and I have trouble logging back in.

• Reviewed on 2019-05-15
Sharon A.
Member & Viewer Services Rep
Broadcast Media, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-26

"HappyFox is a great tool that helps you connect with your constituents. It's easy & efficient."

Comments: We get access to reports. Which help us prioritize how to make the constituent experience smooth. Another benefit is that we can easily work as a team to respond to constituents.

Pros: We love the reports. The ability to extract constituent data is very helpful. It helps us strategize on how to improve our constituent relations.

Cons: Overall it's a great tool. The one issue we have is that we cannot find an easy way to send outgoing emails to individuals. This is something that we would like improved.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-26
Andreas A.
Senior Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-19

"Quick and easy to set up and get going"

Comments: Easy to trace help desk tickets

Pros: Product is extremely easy to set up and use. The configuration is flexible and can be tailored to your environment. UI is intuitive and easy to team to analysts.

Cons: Not everyone is great at customer service. There are few customizations that the tool doesn't allow that seem needed.

• Reviewed on 2017-12-19
Courtney S.
Senior Marketing Manager
Commercial Real Estate Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-18

"LandQwest Loves Happy Fox"

Comments: Happy Fox has brought tremendous organization, visibility and collaboration to our organization. The marketing department has increased efficiency and communication with their clients, and priorities are consistently maintained. We even have a way to avoid delayed productivity as a result of any turnover, and love the reporting functions!

• Reviewed on 2016-10-18
Arnaud D.
Web Account Manager
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-15

"The basics of ticketing"

Comments: Very good tracking of my interaction with customers

Pros: I use both HappyFox ticketing system and Chat. It is a very nice ticketing system, HappyFox gives a very good competition to Zendesk Suite etc. Very easy to use. I like the design too

Cons: Same comment as for HappyFox Chat, there may are too many sections and menus and it can become a bit confusing sometimes

• Reviewed on 2018-06-15
Kelsey R.
Communications Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-01-18

"HappyFox has streamlined our customer service process and allowed us to better measure our success."

Pros: It's easy to use across teams, easy to view data and easy to customize for our needs. There is also a wonderful help team that was instrumental in getting us set up and functioning as we needed.

Cons: I wish there was more flexibility to customize the contact form but I otherwise see very few cons in our usage!

• Reviewed on 2018-01-18
Florian B.
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-27

"Managing Support E-Mails for big events"

Comments: We are using the Happyfox Helpdesk for almost a year now and are very satisfied with it.
It is really easy to use and we had set it up within a few hours. It is very customizable and has an awesome support team for all the questions we had.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-27
Tzachi A.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 2014-08-10

"Happy to use HappyFox APP"

Comments: I love using the HappyFox app, help me manage all It calls and solved them in order

Pros: very intuitive

Cons: First log in is slow

• Reviewed on 2014-08-10
Richard T.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2016-12-11

"DO NOT PURCHASE HAPPYFOX"

Comments: We have had a most unfortunately experience with Happyfox, We contacted them as their product suited our requirements. About us:
We own 3 sales based businesses and are share holders major in another 2, now Happyfox do not know that we own several businesses, nor do they know that we are looking for a platform to roll out across the entire brand. Having a platform like happyfox is an imperative part of owning a sales based business. We contacted Happyfox regarding implementing Desk and Chat for our the two directors in one of our businesses. We sent a business email outlining research, potential opportunities for both businesses and also a implementation strategy for rolling out happyfox.
Response:
10 days later, we received a generic email, that was a response from the head of sales that clearly hadn't read our email. 10 days later, now for a communication platform alarm bells are RINGING. If any of our consultants in anyone of our businesses responded to a potential client 10 days after the initial enquire, I would most definitely say they are not cut out for sales. Not only was the response incredibly late, the response itself as mentioned was generic and a completely erratic response offering a free trial. Which would be great usually, however we clearly put together a implementation plan for the HEAD of sales to read through.
As a potential new client, you are left under valued, like your just another sale. We contacted the head of sales and requested the details of whom we could lodge a complaint to. As a business owner we grow as a business when someone leaves negative feedback. Its an imperative part of development that you dont want to hear, but when someones offering constructive feedback our ears as owners are open. Its an area we can potentially improve so the issue doesn't arise. Or if it does, then a action plan is in place. So instead of responding to our FB message, direct email, email to support and even a LinkenIn message that have chosen to completely ignore us.

Pros: Great looking product
Good website
Good information

Cons: Bad customer service
Ridiculous email response times
Failure to have a negative feedback process in place
Happyfox treat you like your just another sale
Undervalue you as a customer
Generic responses
Impersonal service (When you actually receive it)
Mail track is a wonderful tool which enables you to know when someone reads your email. If you are going to read it, respond.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2016-12-11
Eric L.
Recruitment Advertising Lead
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-12

"HappyFox helps us keep up with our candidates"

Pros: Love that HappyFox support tickets were easy to set up from our current e-mail box. We can easily respond to inquiries quickly using canned responses. The software is able to be customized to your needs and flexible for as many users you need to have access to. You can create specific rules and statuses that help the flow of communication stay in an organized manner.

Cons: There is a slight learning curve when beginning to use the software. But after a demo and support from their team, we are pro's within a matter of a few weeks.

• Reviewed on 2018-07-12
Joseph G.
Vice President of Service
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-04

"Game Changer!"

Comments: Our customers have been longing for an on-line portal to report their own incidents. Not only have we provided that option to our customers with the launch of this tool but members of management are no longer in the dark on items that are lingering. With custom SLA's and breach alerts management can engage themselves before an escalation occurs. The support team is very responsive; I never have to chase the support team down for answers to my questions or challenges and to me this is most important because I in turn am able to keep our customers and staff members informed. At almost the drop of a dime, I am receiving one-on-one support!

Pros: Customization and branding options by far have been the most impressive. From the cosmetic features to the ticket fields and report types.

Cons: There are some features that I would expect to be standard that are not yet available. For example, having multiple time zones is not an option, customer generated reports are not available, only to staff members. So my staff is required to run those reports for our customers.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-04
Racey C.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-01-17

"HappyFox has made us happy so far!"

Comments: Excellent support and needed functionality

Pros: We finally needed a helpdesk platform with more features than some of the low cost/free options. Upon reviewing HappyFox, we request a demo which was handled very well. We decided to give it a try and getting it up and running was crazy fast and super easy. Once it was up and running, it was overall very intuitive and the learning curve was tiny. For the questions we've had, HappyFox support has been excellent. Matter of fact, I wish support for all the vendors we deal with was as good as HappyFox support. If you're considering a new service desk platform, I'd recommend at least demo'ing HappyFox. So far we've been very pleased, and between the top quality support and the additional functionality we needed, I would certainly recommend giving HappyFox a try.

Cons: The only con I could identify is if you were a huge enterprise with several thousand clients and customers to support and you simply need more functionality and bells and whistles than HappyFox has to offer. I can't say that's really a con though because HappyFox seems to be pointed towards the SMB market. As an SMB, we don't want a hundred different functions we're never going to use.

• Reviewed on 2018-01-17
Alex W.
Computer Networking, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-21

"HappyFox makes us sad..."

Comments: Great response from the sales team. Beyond that, it has not been a great experience. Very frustrating to modify and breaks easily.

Pros: Responsiveness of the sales team to get a demo going and their willingness to work with us on configuration issues. Simple system to use if you have a simple help desk need.

Cons: Our help desk became complex quickly. HappyFox does not support any level of complexity. For example, no capability of adding fields that have values dependent on others. This has led to very complex form designs. No ability to customize the layout of the forms... every field is just thrown down the left side one after the other. For over a year they did not support daylight savings time. This made it very difficult to manage as we had to get all our users to change their settings to move them to another time zone certain times of the year. They list some big enterprise clients - I can't see how any of these firms would actually use it beyond a very limited scope. It doesn't scale. Very easy to break - Every month I have to double check my reports to make sure they did not export the data in a different layout.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-21
Customer
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-16

"As a customer it was easy to use, but..."

Comments: I'd never heard of HappyFox until i emailed a company asking information on a purchase made 12 years ago.
I was emailed with a link to HappyFox to create a login. It was easy to set up and i left a message. From the format, i liked the way it looked, thought it would be an easy experience, but it wasn't.
The company never responded. Even when i left multiple replies, nothing. So, as this was my first time using HappyFox, i don't know if the issue was them or was the customer service of the company.
When i finally did hear from the company, i soon realized the customer service was outsourced as they had no knowledge of the equipment i was asking about. Just hope that's not a HappyFox perk

Pros: Once signed up to use, it was very simple to log in and message customer support. As a customer, I can say, it was simple enough to use and easy to get back into over and over again.

Cons: Something that would be nice, would be able to see if anyone has even seen your remarks made. It's something you see so often in messenger type programs. After i filled out question and remarks, i have no idea if anyone saw it. But that may have more to do with the company using it.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-16
Senior Manager of Education
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-22

"Great application!"

Comments: Even though our reports were a bit of a chore setting up, HappyFox customer service was quick in answering any questions and gave us solutions in a timely manner. We are now able to put a time on how much we spend trouble-shooting and project time.

Pros: This software was very easy to implement and use. We now have the ability to pull metrics and keep track of member inquires with ease!

Cons: Reports can be a bit hard to create but customer service was always there to help.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-22
Art W.
Systems Admin
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-28

"Great value for a easy to use support ticket system"

Comments: We find that clients are much more likely to submit a ticket for a problem rather than post-it notes on your door or stopping you in the hall with a problem. Definitely has helped to provide timely problem resolution.

Pros: Easy to use for clients to submit support tickets either via email or the HappyFox portal. Technicians find it very convenient to respond to tickets in a timely manner.

Cons: Would like more flexibility in creating and exporting reports.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-28
Michael E.
Managing Director
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-19

"Easy to use"

Comments: I was searching for a system to help us tie up lots of loose ends, our manual system was letting us down, I give happy fox a trial and found it to be very straight forward and easy to use, before we switched over we had over a hundred help desk issues, which only took a few weeks to handle the back log and manage our daily flow of help desk requests, to put it simply it's been the best software I have come across, it ticks all the boxes for us every day.

Pros: Easy to use for novice.

Cons: Nothing

• Reviewed on 2016-10-19
Human Resources Business Partner
Financial Services Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-08

"Easy to use help desk software"

Pros: The Happyfox software is easy to use and does what it says. We are able to easily manage our tickets and track our time.

Cons: The thing I liked the least about the software is the user interface. It didn't affect functionality at all and really wasn't that bad, but it could be better.

• Reviewed on 2017-12-08
Co Founder
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-17

"HappyFox offers a great service for its price!"

Pros: HappyFox came as a complete solution for maintaining an easy and customizable knowledge base and ticketing system. There is always a help service available. Smart Rules are extremely useful and allow various actions to be performed based on the contents of messages and age of tickets.
For the questions we've had, HappyFox support has been excellent

Cons: Maybe they need to invest more in features but at the end of the day it is valuable product for its price

• Reviewed on 2018-04-17