Vacation Rental Tracker Plus Reviews

5.0 (4) Write a Review!

About Vacation Rental Tracker Plus

Helps owners or managers of vacation rentals manage reservations, units, guests, housekeeping, rental income and expenses.

Learn more about Vacation Rental Tracker Plus

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Vacation Rental Tracker Plus ratings

5.0

Vacation Rental Tracker Plus has an overall rating of 5 out 5 stars based on 4 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Vacation Rental Tracker Plus before?

Stephen
Owner in U.S.
Real Estate, Self Employed

Incredible. I was up and running quickly and painlessly.

Comments: One place to go to get 90% of what I need. I'm sure I can do more, and I will in time.

Pros:

Customer service is excellent. As I loaded info, all the components integrated and I was able to present professional reports to my property owners and accurate tax reports for my reconciliations.

Cons:

Not sure. If I had to say something, I would probably like to see a different "availability" screen appearance. Not sure what it could be, but I hardly use what's there now.

Brian
Owner in U.S.

Excellent Software

Comments: I began using this software back in 2006 when I began renting my Maui properties. The software is easy to use and provides me with excellent tracking of my units performance. I have recommended this software to several other owners and managers of vacation rental properties and will continue to do so. I have had the need to contact the developer on a couple of occasions with questions I had about the software and he always responded right away and provided answers to my questions.

Kelly and Byron
Owners in France

Excellent Program for Our Vacation Rentals

Comments: We have used Vacation Rental Tracker since 2008 and we are very pleased with the program. We have a small vacation rental business and find the program is easy to use and the customer service is great. We researched a number of rental programs before we purchased Vacation Rental Tracker and we have no regrets. The data and records are excellent for our business. We would highly recommend Vacation Rental Tracker.

Pamela
U.S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

This software was just what I was looking for to manage our beach rentals!!

Comments: This software was just what I was looking for to easily manage our beach rentals. Easy to use. Didn't need to incorporate other programs like quickbooks to manage expenses. Customer service is always there to help with any issue and is responsive to needs. It was also great that I am able to add additional properties with ease since we are always growing our rental portfolio.