AssetCloud Reviews

by Wasp Barcode Technologies

• Overall
    4.2 /5
    3.9 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.3 /5

About AssetCloud

Industry-leading asset tracking solution for organizations of all sizes looking to simplify asset management.

Learn more about AssetCloud

Marvin G.
Operations Staff
  • Reviewed on 2015-04-21

"Needs better reports"

Comments: I've used his program for several years now and have had to purchase a couple reports to get the right information on a single report that is needed for a yearly review. I feel like the reports function could be more customizable. The rest of the program works well and does what we need.

• Reviewed on 2015-04-21
Deandre A.
Technology Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2015-02-04

"DUMAS School District"

Comments: The only thing it have is having to purchase new version

• Reviewed on 2015-02-04
Phillip S.
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-17

"GamePlan Systems Review"

Comments: I have found the support to be great. However, the fact that I need support points to a need for your team to develop the software more. Reporting is difficult, so that impacts the overall value (what good is data if you can't analyze it?)

• Reviewed on 2016-10-17
Brenda H.
Asset Administrator
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-08-03

"Seems like a new product as it has a lot of improvements that need to be done."

Comments: The software has allowed us to begin to track our assets. We look forward to more developments as your product grows.

Pros: I like the fact that it is very user friendly. When we need to add something or make a change to an asset it is easy to figure out how to do it without help.

Cons: The system tends to be very slow. The reporting system is very weak. I should be able to pull a report on any information that I input on the system. I asked for a report back in April and it took months to get a response from a representative. It was not until we needed to purchase 10 additional users that we got someone to take action on the report request and even then the information I needed on the report was still not available. If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem. We are always having to logout and log back in to get access to our information. Customer service is weak. It seems like they never have an answer for us and always have to get back to us which usually takes days.

• Reviewed on 2017-08-03
IT Assistant
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-05

"If you Help desk is one of best features is that a good thing?"

Comments: The help desk is very helpful ad has been able to get me to inputting the current inventory into their system. I can download the data when I find a solution I like better so there's that. Ive been having issues with their app it crashes on my newer phone but works with my older one.

Pros: I cant really say that there was anything that blew me away it may be a solution for other businesses but not for my purposes

Cons: System is very detyailed but unintuitive. By far the worst is the inability to print more than one different label type at one time. For example I want to print a large 4x3 label for the bottom of laptops, and a simple barcode with the asset name alone on it. I would have too print the large label reset the design software and redesign the second label, I was told that this "feature" will be coming soon.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-05
Becky P.
Database Administrator

"Great Product"

Comments: At this time, our company has been using WASP for a year and a half. Every level of personnel that deal with inventory find WASP to be a much better product than our previous software. Conversion to WASP was very painless and hassle free. We were able to import all data from the old system and do some clean up in the process as well. The trainer we were sent was exceptional on all levels and worked very well with all our staff. Our data entry staff find WASP to be very user friendly and often comment on how easy it is to take care of their daily inventory additions, moves, disposals, etc. Because of the ease of use, we find that our data entry time has been cut significantly since converting from our previous inventory tracking software and we have also found inventory audit time has been cut significantly. The reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5, is the reporting feature. We would like to see reports that offer customization. In our business, we are often required to provide information that is not available on the built in reports. It is my understanding that this will be added to WASP in the near future and at that time I expect to be able to give WASP a full 5 stars.

Mak W.
Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-09

"We use Wasp Asset Cloud primarily to perform equipment inventory audits. Great product!"

Pros: It works great - especially when used in tandem with their barcode scanner and mobile app. You can scan a barcode, make changes to the asset information in the mobile app, then upload the changes to the cloud.

Cons: The iPad app tends to lag a bit after a few hours of consistent use. I've learned that closing the app for a couple of minutes usually fixes the issue.

• Reviewed on 2018-07-09
Scott M.
Inventory Control Coordinator

"Great Product"

Comments: We have been using Mobile Asset for over a year now. We are very happy with the overall use of the product. As the primary user I am constantly finding new and innovative ways to use the product to fulfill it's primary function as well as generate the varied types of reports that different departments need. Our secondary users have a little trouble as they do not interact with the software daily. Training and tutorials were fantastic. We get a lot of sales emails from Wasp that is our only complaint. I would highly recommend this product.

Alisa A.
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-09

"Very dissapointed in this software"

Comments: Non really it was a waste of money in my opinion

Pros: I liked the concept of being able to let my employees access all inventory and track at any time it seemed like a great idea

Cons: Over priced! and hard to learn the software! it is just very difficult and very expensive and price almost doubles with every user!

• Reviewed on 2018-05-09
Shanna H.
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-21

"quick response to issue"

Comments: Quentin was very quick to respond and sort out the issue. He was able to schedule a time slot with me, but then we were able to work it out on email.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-21
Matthew C.
Logistics Manager
Military, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-15

"Just not for us"

Comments: I was brought on to my company after they had already purchased the software, and was tasked with rolling it out. I found it rather difficult, I called their customer support several times and they were very helpful each time, but the software ended up being far too in depth for what we wanted.

Pros: I enjoyed the organization within the software itself. And the customer service was fantastic.

Cons: The software was way too fluent. You had to input anything and everything, there was no ease of use as far as setting up mass amounts.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-15
Laura N.
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-08

"Great Product- if not always user friendly"

Comments: I think AssetCloud is a quality product! It is really helping our school district to get a handle on tracking our theft-sensitive assets. I don't necessarily feel like it's the most user-friendly software. It's not intuitive. It wasn't until I had the WebEx training that I learned how to use the software. But with that training, I see how versatile the software is. I'm excited for how it's going to save time and help us be more efficient. Customer Service is where AssetCloud really excels! Whenever I've called, I've been met with a friendly response and helpful advocates. The people really know their stuff and during phone conversations, I don't ever feel like they are trying to get to the next call or the next customer. Their focus is 100% on meeting my needs, whether that takes 5 minutes or an hour.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-08
Tom O.
Senior Operations Assistant
  • Reviewed on 2015-02-03

"Mobile Asset has been Invaluable to Our Work"

Comments: We have a huge amount of equipment which changes hands between staff and offices across the country on a constant basis. This equipment requires maintenance records and condition notes as well as a whole lot more information. Wasp seemed the obvious solution and we have not been disappointed. We can now control an accurate inventory centrally while still allowing certain access by staff in our regional offices. When setting the system up I was provided by fantastic remote support via email, phone and remote log in. The people assisting were polite, knowledgeable and no question was to basic and they were always happy to help. Great product and service!

• Reviewed on 2015-02-03
Brent H.
IT Director
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-13

"Have had trouble getting support when needed - including sales as well as tech support"

Pros: It is cloud based and accessible anywhere that I am. It will be nice to be able to use it anywhere once I get it setup.

Cons: Have to buy the complete to be able to modify label formats. No one told us that and I do not remember seeing it anywhere in the documentation. Did support chat, they told me I had to call in to get support on it. Called in and it took 20 mins for someone to tell me that I hadn't purchased the complete so I couldn't edit my labels.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-13
Wesley H.
Operations Manager/Owner
  • Reviewed on 2015-03-27

"It has taken my company asset organization to a new level."

Comments: I love this product! We had no solid way of tracking our assets in real time. With over 100 transactions a day, this was quite a headache. We now know where every asset is at a glance, and we know what is available when needed. Another huge bonus is tracking history, maintenance, and knowing what our costs actually are. Not to mention knowing the exact warehouse, shelf and bin location of everything. The program is flexible, and intuitive.

Andrew B.
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-30

"Quentin O'Dell"

Comments: Our IT department needed a Asset Software. I came across this Wasp Asset Cloud and so far it has made my job easier. (Customer Success Advocate) was very thoughtful and answering all my questions/concerns I had about the software. I know I can count on him again if I come across a question or concern.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-30
Brian B.
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-05

"Quentin O'Dell"

Comments: Quentin is a true asset - He was extremely helpful creating a custom po for my organization. He was informative and very quick to respond.

• Reviewed on 2016-10-05
Lee O.
Accounting Software, Self Employed
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-11

"Good Asset tracking software"

Pros: Very good software for tracking assets. Offers plenty of customisation so you can tailor for the exact type of asset that you are giving out. It also has excellent report generation software which is valuable for having an at a glance overview of how assets are being used.

Cons: I wish there was more of an offline version although this is only a minor issue as there have only been a few instances where I have would have liked to fully use it offline.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-11
Matthew B.
IT Specialist
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-22

"Great Software for our Business"

Comments: Our IT Dept was in need of a Inventory system to keep track of our assets. We had tried a couple other solutions and could not find a good fit for our needs. Until we went with Asset Cloud . The Software is great and very intuitive and allows us to keep track of all our devices.

Pros: Very intuitive and powerful. Once you have spent sometime with the software and input your values your only a few clicks away from adding new assets!

Cons: It is limited to the cloud so you will need a good internet connection.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-22
Cait L.
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-18

"New to Inventory - Enjoying the Program"

Comments: Customer service has been bar none. System proving very easy to use. I very much enjoy the fact it has a mobile app. And that it is compatible with the motorola scanners.

• Reviewed on 2016-08-18
Robbin S.
Senior Project Manager

"Making My Life Easier"

Comments: Love this product. With locations all over the SouthEast, MobileAsset has given me a better way to keep track of our inventory and its comings and goings.

Joshua M.
Education Management
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-14

"Great System So Far"

Comments: I have only been using the system for a little while now (a little over a month) but so far the system has been great. I had only one issue with not being able to add users but I put in a help request and it was resolved in an hour or less. That is great customer service.

Pros: Easy to use
Imports are simple

Cons: Internet Explorer does not allow all functionality

• Reviewed on 2016-09-14
Ari M.
hardware technician
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-25

"great product. great service. always willing to assist"

Pros: service, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis. i would recommend this product to anyone who asks

Cons: none. ervice, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-25
Robert N.
Computer Technician
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-14

"A huge time saver and has given us a way to be efficient and consistent with our inventory entry."

Pros: I love the fact that I don't have to worry about our users entering duplicate assets and that we have an all in one solution for entering and printing asset tags. Being able to lock in fields saves us so much time and has really helped in keeping our database consistent. It feels good knowing I can easily pull up any report on our inventory on demand.

Cons: The mobile experience isn't quite there yet but hopefully some updates will make it better in the future.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-14
Edgar S.
Service Desk Techinician
Financial Services Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-05

"AssetCloud"

Pros: The ease of use, form customization, check in/check out, system. Overall a well rounded, cloud-based solution.

Cons: Report customization is a bit confusing but can acheive what you’re trying to accomplish

• Reviewed on 2019-03-05