• Overall
    4.2 /5
    4.3 /5

About Wrike

Wrike is an enterprise project management software with templates, time tracking, Gantt charts, Kanban boards, reports, and more.

Learn more about Wrike

Showing 1,719 reviews

Zulhilmi N.
Sales and Marketing Specialist
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-06

"Manage marketing project with Wrike"

Comments: Wrike really change our approach in collaborating project, the process has been simplified and we manage to cut the time to finish our project compared to before using Wrike. Integration with other software is doable and adding value to the software.

Pros: Wrike is really easy to use for managing our sales and marketing related project, we has the all the tools that much needed to managing a complex and resource rich project. Collaborating project with multiple department is smoothly run and we are using the messenger platform to coordinate and communicate quickly.

Cons: The feature and tools in this software is great, but that is another story with is user interface. The graphic design is not helping us to move faster, as many of the icon design is almost identical and sometimes confusing me. Sometimes, the system is not refresh automatically and i need to refresh it manually to get the real-time update.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-06
Laetitia B.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-13

"Wrike for small businesses"

Pros: It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently. The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team. The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required. Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc. Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone. New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

Cons: The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble. The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-13
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-24

"Wrike project management tools is incredible"

Comments: Wrike is all i need for our project, task and product launching. Every stages of the progress is very detailed so that we will not miss any important steps in between. Talking about notification, i can tags every team members in each steps of the progress to take more attention on the progress and vice versa. I really helping to making our project progress as smooth and as effective as possible.

Pros: Wrike really has help my team to work as a unit, especially when we had to work from remote area or work from home(WFH). Collaborating on project in virtual setting is never has been easy, but using all the features and integration with other software really has make this software one stop center for all my project management needs. Launching a product with Wrike has its own benefit and everything can be accelerate for more fast product launching.

Cons: Wrike is actually not that simple to setting everything up especially when i have use so many software integration like JIRA and Okta. Some of integration is working without any problem, but some need the helps from the customer service to fully integrated it with my system.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-24
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-28

"Best project collaboration tools when work from home"

Comments: Pleasure experience working with this software, we have modernize on how we managing our project and we can get a real-time progress tracking after using Wrike.

Pros: The fact that i can accessing to this software to get update on my project that i collaborating with my colleague is the biggest point. Wrike can be access from my web browser and need no software installation with it. The graphical design for the software is minimal and clean, and it not messing my eyes after hours of time staring at the software.

Cons: We can't adding all the employees on the company to have access to the software, as it will cost more based on the user using it. On other word, it is expensive for small and medium organization to own the software. There are no new feature introduce to the software, and the current bugs takes month to get fix.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-28
Shilpa H.
Technical Project Manager
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-17

"My to-go tool for Project management and reports"

Pros: I was dwindling between Wrike and another tool for my project management activities and decided to go with Wrike.

- I have been using both Project management and tracking features of wrike and have liked it so far. In comparison with another project management tool, I find this is a very lightweight and easy to use tool.
-It is web based and I can login with SSO. -Sends out notifications with weekly reports -I can create private projects and assign my team. I liked this a lot when we planned to pilot a project and didn’t want to publicize yet. -Able to create custom folders, sub folders, tasks and subtasks, add users and due dates -I have used mostly scrum based regime and it is very convenient -Gantt chart much similar to MS Project I used some time back, extensively helps me in complex projects identifying dependencies and scheduling

Cons: -Some training may be needed to new users who never used any project management tool before -Instant Messenger can help collaborate on the fly -Customizable options like status, out of office, custom fields, clear dashboards can help -No shared calendar option to view tasks on daily/monthly basis for resources and see their availability -User needs to be connected to internet all time and can’t work locally -I use a paid version, but trial period may be a bit short for new users to familiarize and onboard subscription -May not be suitable for startups or small companies as learning curve may be too long.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-17
Lindsay H.
Account Executive
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-23

"I love Wrike. I use it everyday."

Pros: Wrike has a great interface. I have come to love this software because of how easy it is to use. I think it's an excellent collaboration tool. It's very easy to work on projects as a team, and simply tag members of your business in each project. I love the tagging and chat features. The chat is very easy to follow. Honestly, I love the color schemes. It makes it very easy to use because of bold colors. I like how you can customize your Wrike background too! I do like how easy it is for admins to customize the features within Wrike. I've been able to help customize a few forms and features that needed improvements, and it was changed within a matter of seconds.

Cons: Because our company uses Wrike nationwide, you rely on each market to correctly make their projects and forms private to that market only. Occasionally, they'll make their forms public, which will show up on our dashboards too. Also, it would be nice for each individual user to be able to customize their dashboard views. Only the admins can customize it for the whole market, but I would like to be able to customize my dashboards for myself personally.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-23
Lilians C.
Especialista en proyectos de inversión
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-10

"Very good project management software, it has allowed me to simplify my work in a fast way."

Comments: It has allowed me to work more efficiently, incorporating all the work team to have clear goals to work according to them and establishing the priorities of each area with their respective managers, which has allowed me to innovate within my organization in project management.

Pros: It is ideal for project planning, since it has tools that facilitate organization, one of the features that I like most about this software is that it allows to have a clear real-time view of the status of each activity and therefore takes the progress of the project updated with a series of diagrams that facilitate the interpretation and incorporation of the whole team, I can also set the priorities of my project to visualize them without the team deviating from the main objective. On the other hand, it is a software that is very easy to use, it also allows exporting the reports to other Microsoft or PDF packages to facilitate their visualization and printing on any computer.

Cons: Basically it is designed in a web context and therefore it is necessary to have access to the internet to be able to use it and this could be a limitation, in addition the free trial has a few days duration, which makes it necessary to pay monthly the license to access the account .

• Reviewed on 2018-06-10
Dipin R.
Technical Support Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-22

"Wrike has helped me and my team to efficiently manage our projects."

Pros: The best reason to use Wrike,is its request feature. Usually, we have to spend a lot of time in getting done with audits, requests, and proposals over tons of emails. But here, we get it done with ease! I just love the level of customization this application has allowed. The dashboards are very user-friendly, it has helped us to stay in track with the success of tasks and project. You can check out the chart options while you deal with different timelines. For example, a Gantt chart helps in the completion of projects that have quite a lot of tasks. Duplication of tasks and assignment of these to team members are all made simple. It has helped in improving transparency and eliminating errors that originate due to miss communication.

Cons: Actually, we had found that as far as concerned with users who doesn't have much technical knowledge related to project management, there ought to be some training given! I couldn’t find a calendar which could be shared with the team members.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-22
Marketing and communications manager
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-30

"Get your projects sorted, collaborate and hit your deadlines"

Pros: Our team decided to go with Wrike to complement our already existing "Slacks" solution for project management. Wrike excels where "Slacks" lacks (no pun intended). For our marketing team (we are around 12), our projects and marketing campaigns faced continues delays and missed deadlines, mainly due to the lack of presence of a bigger picture (Gantt charts sorted that out for us), sorting out tasks, files, approvals with workflows made our operations much more effective and approval processes became much easier once we set them up.
- Well rounded project management solution
- A mobile app allowing on the go access
- Cloud solution, allowing you access everywhere
- Workflows for approval and revision are easy to set up and revise
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- You copy tasks from one project folder to another allowing you to quickly setup similar projects (e.g. similar marketing campaigns)

Cons: We had to implement Wrike with Slacks because Wrike lacks any Instantaneous messaging functionality that would allow us to send messages and get quick feedback.
And while we love that it is a cloud-based solution, a desktop version (even if it only allows for project tasks status and updates) is a must for our team.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-30
Rebecca R.
Software Development Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-27

"Practical software for business project management"

Comments: Wrike has allowed the workflow, management and collaboration to have improved positively because it is much easier to distribute the tasks, be aware of important dates and carry out a much fairer workflow since Several people can be assigned a task so that work is accelerated and projects can be completed earlier than planned.

Pros: I really like this software because it offers the necessary tools to carry out the management and collaboration of projects, it is easy to handle because it has a fast configuration and nothing complicated so it could be said that it does not require time of such extensive training, it provides an interface that is quite customizable so we can change its color to our favorite to have a more unique interface and that suits our tastes, in addition its interface has been distributed by panels which is much more comfortable and easy since each panel offers different functions such as the details of the tasks, the calendar and reports so working with this software facilitates the administration of the workflow since each task can have one or more people assigned to it what accelerate the workflow.

Cons: The aspect that I do not like about this software is that it contains a fairly high price so its use may be limited because not any company can make such an investment.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-27
Marketing Specialist
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-27

"I've tried many project management tools and Wrike is a cut above the rest!"

Pros: This tool is the perfect combination of structure and flexibility. The folder/project tree is an easy way to organize our work. Our Wrike folders mimic our shared drive folders. I love that everyone on our team can organize their work exactly the way they like. The dynamic views (list, board, table, timeline, stream, etc.) in conjunction with detailed filters is extremely powerful. We are able to slice and dice projects and tasks any way we'd like. I also like that Wrike has stepped up their feature improvement and implementation. When I first used Wrike years ago, not many new features were being rolled out. I'm pleasantly surprised to see additions like emojis and time-tracking categories, and improvements to integrated search, recurring tasks, custom workflows and the inbox.

Cons: To me, the reporting feature is lacking. I've tried to use it a few times and usually find it unnecessary.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-27
Junior Graphic Designer
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-11

"Wrike"

Comments: Overall Wrike is a fantastic tool and has become the primary hub for employee work within the company. It provides everything one would need for project management and tracking.

Pros: Wrike is a fantastic tool for building out projects with detailed timelines, various tasks, dependencies, and multiple assignees and workflows. Wrike provide a variety of task views to suit each type of user's preferences and needs. Additionally there are customizable dashboards, calendars, etc. to refine what you do and don't see.

Cons: Ocassionally when rescheduling a task the dependencies will break and you have to go through and reconnect things, but Wrike seems to be constantly updating and improving features.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-11
Louis C.
Lead Purchaser / Admin
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-04

"Wrike proves to be an invaluable tool optimizing our project management level and skills ."

Comments: Wrike is by far the most holistic, comprehensive task modeling, and team organizing tool we are happy to say allows our office to boost to new levels of productivity . We highly recommend its use.

Pros: Wrike has so many features that we like and use with regularity. Wrike's resource management in application functions allow for role specification with regards to task scheduling , milestones, workload capacities, workload duration , and tracking in list . Their dashboard as well as gantt charting are user friendly as well as intuitive. We want to stress that we love and recommend Wrike mostly for its ability to combine what we see as available features from other applications under one umbrella. Widgets, leadership boards, cloud service app integration are all included. Customer service is also responsive and available as are plentiful online support resources .

Cons: The only con we would maybe point out is the learning curve associated with integrating to Wrike software features. But this only because the software is so deep. Wrike is our one stop tool chest for product management.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-04
RPA Developer
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-15

"Wrike is a suitable, strong PMS offering."

Comments: I've used the Free,Professional, and Business version of Wrike and I feel like the pricing option and features with all the plans are pretty fair. I've seen Wrike get adopted into a few groups in my area and there's been no critical complaints so far. I think that Wrike probably takes a bit more time to get familiarity with than some other services, mostly due to some design choices. But once acclimated, there's a lot of features that a user can opt for at a really competitive price. And for the moment, anyone can at least try it for free, which is a plus in my books.

Pros: I really like that there's a free trial available for this PMS. It's limited to 5 people max, but I felt like that was enough to get comfortable with the product before we made any kind of purchase. It does come with some pretty standard Project Management option, such as Gantt charts and workflows. I'm able to set up Agile, Waterfall, and other PM methodologies for our team's projects pretty well on here. I even set up scrum sprints with good results and active feedbacks through Wrike in a very quick time.

Cons: A few design features are a bit confusing or archaic. For example, the calendar doesn't really have shared functionality with other services and I haven't seen the ability to display a shared calendar with other Wrike users in my work group. It makes it a bit challenging at certain times to find features that I'm used to seeing displayed elsewhere in other services.

• Reviewed on 2019-02-15
Daniel H.
Content Director
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-06

"Most robust project management software out there IMO"

Comments: We have just tons of various digital projects from landing pages to banner ads to website edits and so on. Wrike helps us keep everything on track and assigned to the right people, as well as help with status updates such as "in review" or "approved".

Pros: Wrike has absolutely everything anyone could ever want from a project management software. It's extremely robust.

Cons: On the other side of it having a million features, this makes Wrike a bit difficult to use - there's definitely quite a learning curve.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-06
Junior Graphic Designer
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-15

"Wrike Project Management"

Comments: Wrike is an easy to learn program that allows for easy project management. It has made workflow a breeze!

Pros: The user interface is fairly intuitive and anything you can't figure out on your own is easy to find an answer for. Creating dependencies between tasks allows for easy scheduling and timeline development for projects. The activity stream allows for easy tracking of tasks and projects' progress. The ability to have custom workflows is useful for team based projects and specific project types. The variety of viewing options allows for people to see their work in a way that is easiest for them to understand/follow. Especially useful, dashboards allow you to customize how you see what you are working on.

Cons: The dependencies function on projects, although extremely useful, does have some issues rescheduling things when dates are changed. Sometimes dependencies will break when rescheduling tasks, but it is not super inconvenient to fix in smaller projects.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-15
Claudia V.
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-06

"we use it for what works for us"

Comments: We use it at the office to set tasks, and determine times to do them. There is no warning system that reminds you of your pending tasks, and you only see them if you go into the app.

Pros: the fact that you can access your tasks from anywhere

Cons: not very user friendly to interact with it, in my opinion

• Reviewed on 2019-12-06
Mario G.
Ingeniero de software
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-05

"Review on Wrike"

Comments: It allows you to have a management platform in the cloud, and thus be able to access it at any time and place, with that you do not need to have a dedicated infrastructure but they offer you the full service and for the payment you guarantee its operation.

Pros: Increase the productivity of your team or yours, enhancing collaborative work, allowing the management of multiple projects simultaneously, plus allowing you to keep track of your time and your team to know in which the time of each individual is invested, Knowing that each one is better, or in which more time is lost, this helps you to optimize the times and to know in which your equipment is better and in which they have faults to improve each day.

Cons: The free version is very limited, it only serves to test a bit how the application works and the advantages it offers, but to use it as it is, you will have to pay, the cost is between the average of the market and offers several plans for which you should decide which It adapts better to what you need.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-05
Assistant Manager
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-01

"Fantastic project management tool."

Comments: I have been pretty happy with it. My team likes it too. It has definitely improved our capability as a team so we have gotten good return on investment from it.

Pros: Its got a great interface and it is really simple to navigate and use. It is also fairly customizable so you can set it up to work the way you need it to. And its got a good set of integrations (including one for Outlook which is fantastic). It makes it pretty simple to control the schedule and activities of your project. They also push updates periodically improving the usability of the tool at a pretty good clip. I also like that it works directly online so I dont have to install anything. In addition to that, working from the web means you can be travelling and still have access to it even if you dont have access to your work computer.

Cons: The pricing could stand to be a little more flexible. Specifically when it comes to the features it provides.

• Reviewed on 2019-02-01
Kathleen K.
Business Owner
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-07-28

"Write Is My Multi-tasking Savior"

Comments: I have a team of over 20 writers and editors in my copywriting business. Wrike has been the perfect solution for keeping all of our writing and editing projects organized and assigned. It keeps due dates from being missed and is a great communication tool where all the communications on a task or project are easily seen in one place.

Pros: The easily customizable dashboards are my favorite feature. I have created several that allow me to look at workloads from different perspectives: by due date; by team member; tasks completed by day, week and month.

Cons: It could have better privacy controls on discussions. You can't maintain a single thread on a project that includes both private team messages and messages with collaborators, such as clients.

• Reviewed on 2016-07-28
Graphic Designer
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-12

"Something for everyone."

Pros: Wrike is great because it has a lot of functionality and there are so many different ways you can use it. Each user can tailor the way they interact with it to their own needs. I really like the ability to upload and make comments on documents within wrike. Making all edits contained within wrike itself.

Cons: So many options can be overwhelming, I feel like there are probably better ways to use wrike but I have no idea. Also the amount of notification I get for projects I'm tagged in frustrating at times.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-12
Tory T.
Web Developer
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-03-02

"Wrike"

Comments: Wrike came with the features we wanted. Email support, so you can respond to tasks inside emails. Task sharing with those that are outside the organization. A UI that is easy to understand. Cloud storage and document support. Wrike is also very reliable, it just works. Other software we tried was just to buggy and temperamental, it doesn’t matter how many features you have if they don’t work when the customer tries to use them (I’m looking at you Tracky, Microsoft, software developers in general). Summary: Wrike is worth the money, the system makes since to users, they are adding great features with each update, and have great customer support and documentation. Spend the money and get software that really helps you and your team work better.

Pros: It’s been over a year since we began using Wrike, and they continue to improve and and value. They also respond to the community and add much asked about features, i.e. Sub-Tasks. Their user interface gets easier to use with each update, thank you dashboard and descendent-tasks.

Cons: I do wish that Wrike included more user accounts for our level. It’s hard to figure out if a person is a “User” (able to create tasks) or just a “Collaborator”. And I would like them to have add the ability to have external bug task creation.

• Reviewed on 2016-03-02
Heiko B.
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2015-12-15

"Powerful PMS-tool"

Comments: Wrike is a flexible and powerful PMS tool. Tasks can be easily categorized to allow you to handle your work in a variety of ways.
Wrike is very useful for managing projects and tasks which makes your work easier and more effective and it helps the department in our company to keep organized. The communication between other departments in our company is much better and helps to get things done more effectively. The email to task function and the google chrome integration are perfect goodies. In dashboard you have a perfect overview to all assigned, to do and overdue tasks and in activity stream you get news about the work that is done in your team. Wrike is improving continually and over time they have developed many new features in order to achieve better efficiency. Best of all, they take user feedbacks to make their changes. I'm looking for new ideas, they will surely come up with.

Pros: Customize and share your dashboard, perfect support, timelog (very important to estimate project costs!), Gantt diagram, email to task function and various other integrations...

Cons: Various exports like the whole folder structure with the users who are directly shared with or the users/collaborators full list is not working. No flexibility for group avatars or platform colors or fonts. Lack of administrative control.

• Reviewed on 2015-12-15
Paul D.
QA Tester
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-14

"Excellent choice for smaller game development teams, both near and far"

Comments: We were a small team of about 5-6 people developed Armillo for the Nintendo Wii U. I came in towards the last 6 months of development and quickly took over the QA team and reorganized it based on my prior experience. We found hundreds of bugs in the game and by launch we had handled almost 99% of them. Wrike was an integral part of it because we could organize our testing people based on the issues we were finding and able to focus them on areas that were less targeted than others.

Pros: It's ease of use. The site was quick and easy to upload pictures to, and tracking issues was a breeze. Wrike had features similar to in-house software that I had used at Electronic Arts and it was very quick to learn.

Cons: Not much to not like about it. It is limited in scope, but for tracking and responding to new issues found in game development it was good.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-14
Ralph A.
S2S Co-ordinator
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-26

"Exactly what you need to get people away from red flags in Outlook, into a collaborative space"

Comments: This software is becoming core to the central administration of projects across three teams in the service. I would not be able to manage the staff and workload here without it - delegation has become much simpler!

Pros: Wrike has a very user-friendly interface, intuitive shortcuts, responsive forums and help request functions, so the answer is never far away if you get stuck. Planning tasks for the day, week, and fortnight is simple, as is managing overdue tasks and keeping an eye on critical dependencies.

Cons: Functionality is extremely limited on IE, so some team members get confused between multiple browsers when they're working. Functionality is also limited depending on the license bracket you're in, so what you see happening in the pilot won't necessarily happen if you start out on a smaller-scale once you purchase.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-26