LiveChat Reviews

4.6 (1,350) Write a Review!

About LiveChat

Premium Live Chat and Help Desk Software used by 36,000 businesses. Try LiveChat and turn your team into customer service rockstars!

Learn more about LiveChat

Pros:

Livechat allows rapid communication with customers and bypasses the need for long phone call wait times. Ubiquitous among major businesses and improves customer experience substantially.

Cons:

The lag can be pretty awful sometimes...that's hard to explain to a client. Sometimes it makes us look lazy.

LiveChat ratings

4.7
4.6
4.5
4.5

8.6/10

LiveChat has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,350 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used LiveChat before?

Filter reviews (1,350)

Bridget
Bridget
Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist in UK
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Critical engagement tool.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Livechat is used to engage customers of our services and products. Livechat has increased my organizations response rate to customer queries.

Pros:

Livechat provides a splendid canned response feature. This feature enable my department save standard responses, to common questions our customers ask us. We are then able to reuse these standard responses during conversations with customers , with just a stroke of a keyboard button.

Cons:

There is no aspect of Livechat that is difficult to use. Neither, does it lack any feature. Integrations work fine too. I am happy with my experience using Livechat.

Mealica
Sales rep in Guyana
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Great experience

Comments: my overall experience is wonderful I would recommend this to any company or organization that wants quality and standards

Pros:

I like that when communicating with customers u can hear them and they can hear u with any buffing and when ever we do meetings on the live chat its great experience

Cons:

I really don't have any thing that I can say that I like least about this software

Jess
Customer Experience Manager in Australia
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use basic live chat

3.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: LiveChat was very easy to implement which meant that we were able to add an aditional customer service support channel very quickly. It also meant that we were able to identify customer issues more quickly and implement improvements to our order processing and fulfiment processes more efficiently as customers were able to provide feedback and engage with us in real time (as opposed to emailing and waiting for a response).

Pros:

The set up and integration to our website was very easy and we were able to get our live chat up and running quickly. The simple back end configuration meant that as we grew our team of customer service reps, it was very easy to add chat agents and configure them to the appropriate chat enquiries.

Cons:

The reporting on chat performance was fairly basic (response time, abandoned chat etc).

Patrik
Patrik
CEO in Slovakia
Internet, Self Employed

LiveChat review

Comments: We set up a live chat for our customer on his eshop. Quick setup within a few minutes and the customer also quickly adopted the livechat window.

Pros:

14 day free trial version Possibility to share the screen with the customer A huge number of features such as automatic replies, switching between operators, offline messages and more.

Cons:

After the 14-day free version expires, you need to purchase the paid version. For some, this can be off-putting.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Senior Digital Analyst in Canada
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Important customer engagement tool.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Livechat enables customer engagement across our web platforms , mobile applications and even on social media platforms. A cross platform customer engagement experience like the one which Livechat provides, of course leads to greater customer satisfaction ,which is connected to improved patronage as well.

Pros:

Canned response feature is an helpful part of my Livechat experience . This feature saves agents a lot of time , by enabling pre-saved responses to the most common questions our customers ask. The ability to just recall an automated response to a customers question, perhaps cuts the response time to address customer related issues by half .

Cons:

There are no features that I would love to see on the Livechat platform , which are not already available.

Buky Amenet
Buky Amenet
Strategic Marketing Specialist in South Africa
Financial Services Software, 10,000+ Employees

My experience using Livechat.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Livechat fastens our engagement with customers and sales prospects. For instance, being able to use Livechat to communicate with our customers on their Whatsapp accounts has improved the speed of response from our customers.

Pros:

Integration with key social media platforms we use . This integration allows our customers and potential sales prospects to communicate with our customer service team directly from our social media handles, without need to access our website or mobile applications.

Cons:

Nothing displeases me as far as my Livechat experiences are concerned.. As far as I know, Livechat is a valuable customer engagement software in my company.

CTO in Nigeria

#1 Top Rated & Top Notch Customer facing Live Chat

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Incredible live chats, easy and simple integration to third party apps. Effective and efficient live chats that put smiles on the faces of customers.

Pros:

Live chat ,Customer relation management, lead generation and ease of integration to other third parties apps.

Cons:

User authentication and security need to be improved

can
can
manager in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

owner manager

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

easy to use and learn to teach with people

Cons:

communication can be faster jam happen sometime

Administradora in Brazil
Executive Office, 501-1,000 Employees

LiveChat mudou minha empresa

Comments: Our company started using LiveChat because we were losing a lot of customers due to the lack of support that was able to solve problems quickly. Before we started using the software, we used e-mail and this generated very slow communication with our customers. We implemented LiveChat just over two years ago and improved the level of our service. Since then, we have increased the efficiency of our work, reduced costs and mainly improved our relationship with the client.

Pros:

LiveChat integrated perfectly with our business, the software is fast and allows us to reduce the average service. Because we are able to solve our customers' problems more quickly, we were able to expand our customer portfolio. This means increased revenue for our company. But the most positive effect was being able to improve the way our company was seen in the market. The best thing about LiveChat is that it allows us to work and at the same time provide support to our client, because whenever there is a new interaction, the software emits an audible warning on the mobile device and this allows us to be answering questions in real time.

Cons:

Well, we currently face only a few difficulties with the usability of the app for mobile devices, because the web version of LiveChat is perfect, but the mobile version and a little limited, in my view, needs to expand the features in the mobile version, such as the resolution tags that are not allowed to be added in each contact, but the web version has this function. Another issue that implies the use of LiveChat is the cost of implementation, which is a little high by the standards of some companies.

Greg
Greg
Owner in US

LiveChat Connects Me to My Candidates Fast!

Comments: I get instant connection to my customers with tons of features, customizations, and robust reporting.

Pros:

What I like most about LiveChat is it's reliability. When I began researching chat applications to recommend to a client for use in their recruiting efforts, I found a lot of options. I also found a lot of issues. Many of the applications I looked at were complicated and glitchy. Then I found LiveChat. LiveChat just worked. It was solid application whether online or on my desktop and it handled chat conversations reliable while offering all the features I was looking for in a manned chat application. When I spoke with a representative from the company, I found out why. LiveChat set out from the beginning to be a manned chat solution and to be the best in the business. I was kind of disappointed with this at the beginning, because I was hoping for a solution to handle both manned and bot style chats. LiveChat didn't have bots, but they were so far above every other manned chat platform, that I had to choose them. Incidentally, they have developed a bot situation since I first signed up with them and it is just as robust. It's called botengine.ai and I highly recommend it. BotEngine integrates seamlessly with LiveChat and both applications work reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more. LiveChat offers tons of customization, professional looking interfaces, and robust reporting. I can easily use it on my desktop computer, my notebook, my tablet, or my phone. And just like I said before, it just works.

Cons:

If there was anything to dislike about LiveChat, it would be that it is resource-intensive on my iMac. This is a casualty of my business, though. I have to use a lot of memory-hog applications every day, so a lot of times I will enable LiveChat just on my mobile device or my notebook while I'm working at my desk. That way I can still respond to chats without slowing down my main machine.

Marketing & Advertising

LiveChatInc Review

Comments: We are a 3rd party company using LiveChatInc app as our platform to serve our industry, and its been great. I tried several others, and there were functions I liked, but in the end, we came back to LiveChat because of their ease of use, support, and some unique capabilities other chat companies didn't have. There are a couple of important changes we would love to see to make it more customizable, but overall, I would recommend it highly.
I've tested at least 4 of the "top" live chat apps out there … and we came back to this one, as it was the best overall.

Pros:

First of all the Support team is very friendly and helpful. This is key and they have always tried their best to help, and were open to my feedback on improvements that could be made. It is very easy to use, very intuitive. Has some unique features I've not found in other live chat apps (example: auto greetings to customers are personal, and come specifically from one of my live chat experts. Other platforms I've used, it sends a generic auto invite, and the customer has to ACCEPT to chat, before they are connected with an agent. We have compared, and this one feature makes our take rate (customer engages in a chat) much higher, due to it being a personal invitation by one of our reps.

Cons:

The biggest one is the inability to customize Visitors window for our staff. An older version (which we still have to use) used to allow you to set up specific columns of info on each visitor. This way you could see how many times they visited, were invited, refused, etc… without having to click on each visitor to see this info. If you have a lot of visitors it is impossible to click on each of them in a timely manner and know whether to engage in a conversation. This is a big one that needs updated soon. It has taken a long while to have auto invites work properly on all mobile platforms (iPad, iPhone, tablets, etc). It still isn't possible on all, but on most devices now, customers will get a pop up if you send an invitation to chat. Wish you could set up a second Auto Invite (ie. at 1 minute into the visit, an auto greeting is sent … if declined, at 4 minutes, a second one is sent). Unfortunately, not possible. When you send a personal invite, it classifies it as a CHAT, even if the customer doesn't chat with you. So the archives get filled with "blank chats" that you have to leaf through. All of that said, besides the first one, it is still the best live chat app out there, in my opinion. Fingers crossed the Visitor view options will be changed back soon, to allow it to be more customizable for customers.

Eric
Global Director of Support in US
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees

Outsourced Provider LiveChat Integration

Comments: Around 5 years ago we began looking for a new LiveChat solution not only for our business, but the clients we represent who offer support of tens of thousands of end users each. Because of thi,s we needed a feature rich platform that integrated with our own internal tools but also was easy to integrate and configure on our client's websites. We looked at a number of different solution providers and LiveChat won our business with a stable platform, easy to integrate with, easy to separate out by customer and also was very budget friendly which is especially important in the outsourcing business. By selecting LiveChat we were able to consolidate down from 3 separate LiveChat providers into one, streamlining both our workflows and our set up process. Over the years LiveChat has continued to provide excellent support for their product and is constantly adding new features and tools that our team enjoys - chat agents, management, and developers alike. Whenever I have had an integration issue or a question about the product their support team has been extremely prompt and helpful in all of their support channels. We are very pleased with our choice to move to LiveChat and look forward to continuing business with them for many years to come.

Pros:

- Stable platform - Ease of separation of groups - Ease of integration - Reports and tools (admittedly we export this into our own tool and don't use LC's) - Security and custom rules - Customization and branding - Consistent improvements - Support team is prompt and helpful

Cons:

- Some updates cause issues with set up and updates aren't announced very well - Ticket system is 'meh' and we don't use it - No send chat transcript by group, it's all or nothing

LiveChat Software Response

4 years ago

James
Director in US

Apps for everyone!

Comments: We love LiveChat. The availability of the apps that span across different operating systems is a huge bonus and was what initially drew us to the program. Our customers love the program going from chat to form, as they can contact us when we are not available to answer a chat. While the price is a little higher than other live chat clients, this one is worth the price because of the use by multiple agents on a single license. This sold us on the program, and we will continue to use it until it is no longer supported. It’s definitely worth it.

Pros:

Apps. Many other live chat options do not include apps, especially not ones that work across both Android, Apple, Mac, and PC. It’s handy in case you are not in front of a computer or have to go from a Mac to a PC, then you have access on both. The fact that multiple agents can use the program (though only one at a time per license!) is very important. Many other live chat programs allow only one per person. This adds up quickly when you have more than one agent. The ability to change the website widget from a chat to a form is great on weekends or after business hours. This allows customers to be able to contact you without having to wait for business hours.

Cons:

The only slight con is the cost of the product, but this is offset by the ability for multiple agents to use one license, as long as only one is logged on at a time. To do the same with other programs, you would have to purchase more than one license. So, the cost is justified, but there is still the initial sticker-shock. If the price were a little bit lower, we would be able to purchase two licenses and have two people on at the same time. However, the ability to have more than one person use the license makes it seem like we have loads of agents on at the same time. We did experience one or two bugs, but the tech support was able to fix them quickly so that we were back online within minutes.

Alexandre
Owner in Brazil
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Perfect tool for Tupiniquim Hostel's Live Support

Comments: We use LiveChat as a reservation / general information channel for our hostel. Because of this we're able to provide a more humane support and convert these people into actual reservations. Before using LiveChat we tried like 3-4 different tools which weren't (not even by a long shot) as reliable and effective as LiveChat is. My partner did not want to sign up for LiveChat because it was like 300 % more expensive than the ones that we've being using but the cost/benefit is totally worth it. We've had an increase of 400-500 % of actual reservations because of this tool.

Pros:

It's packed with powerful features, details about customers that let us deal with them in a better way. The integration with Facebook Messenger is pretty cool (even though it should allow us to click on the person and be taken to his profile). Archiving, tagging and searching couldn't be simpler. Super powerful features for international sites (we use 6 translations). There is no software like this on the market.

Cons:

My only complain is that there is no tool for a supervisor or sysadmin to check LiveChat without being logged as a user. There was a plan to do that (I even replied the form) but apparently they shelved. Ohh, and that the app (for iOS) just deals with chats, not with tickets. I use heavily both features.

LiveChat Software Response

4 years ago

Hi Alexandre, Thank you and really happy you like using LiveChat, we do our best to make it even better, every day! If by chance, you had a moment to leave us a review at WordPress, it would help us even more deliver the best live chat experience to our WordPress users: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-live-chat-software-for-wordpress/reviews/#new-post  Cheers, LiveChat team

Christy
Christy
Director of Operations in
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

LiveChat is Great!

Comments: We've been using LiveChat for almost 2 years now. It's been so helpful to see who's on our site when they are actually there and to be able to help them when they need it (which keeps them from straying)! We are an incorporation services provider and people often have lots of questions when they are searching for a provider in this field. Though we have the answers to most of those questions on our site, people often want to clarify or they may feel lost when ordering. Having LiveChat makes it easier for our potential clients to reach out to us without having to leave our site or even to pick up the phone. Instant gratification! Thanks to LiveChat, we've been able to quickly convert those people with questions into clients.

Pros:

Visitor data is so very helpful for us. When a client has an issue while ordering, it helps us to know what browser they are using. It is also quite helpful for us to know where they are connecting from (country or state) as this can determine what kinds of services they need. Also included with the visitor data are the IP, and the pages visited (and for how long they stayed on those pages). This lets us know about where the visitor decided to leave and what they were looking for...and if we feel the need, we can offer to chat with them (rather than waiting for them to start one with us). LiveChat also makes a verbal announcement when we get a visitor to the site, informing us as to whether they are "new" or "returning" visitors. There is also a verbal announcement when someone initiates a chat ("incoming chat"). The ticket feature is also helpful. When the office is closed or if the technician is away from their desk, the clients can leave a message for us to follow-up later.

Cons:

It would be very helpful if the visitor data were logged and saved for reporting purposes via LiveChat. This historical data might prove useful to us when making changes to our site. It would be nice if the incoming chat would also pop-up a separate window. Sometimes I have my volume down or off when I am on the phone and I've almost missed chats that way.

Sagar
Senior technical associate in India
Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Chat live instantly with high feature.

Comments: Amazing chat platform
Client support make professional with live chat

Pros:

Easy chat Easy ticket management Knowledge base management Easy to search Soft client supports

Cons:

Application sometimes taking load to run except nothing can less as compare to cost

Jennifer
Dispatch in US
Internet, 51-200 Employees

The most convenient way to provide customer service

Comments: We love LiveChat here. It keeps our call volume and abandoned call volume down, but also allows us to complete every function that we can on a phone call. We can set up a service call, take a message for a supervisor, turn service on and off, etc. We can literally do everything that we do on the phone but add the convenience for our customers.

Pros:

This allows customers to reach out and discuss issues that they are having with their service, or to set up new service, without calling in. It helps our company to keep the abandoned calls down, while still providing quality service to our customers. It's also convenient for those customers that need to have a conversation with us but can not be on the phone because they are at work. It provides all of the functionality of calling into our call center in a more convenient package.

Cons:

If the customer has an internet hiccup during a conversation, it will drop the conversation - though it does save the history so that they are able to come back without having to repeat everything. I would not call this a major drawback. If a customer calls in, there is a chance that they will have bad cell service and drop the call as well, without the benefit of the chat history. This is not a flaw with the product itself, but more the platform that it draws from and I would say that the flaw is equal to that of phone calls without the added drawback of abandoned calls.

Paul
Director in US
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees

Perfect Way to Instantly Talk to Your Customers

Comments: LiveChat is a great way to help customers in realtime making you very accesible to customers helping to grow your business and client base. Definitely a great tool for any small business.

Pros:

Having looked at many Chat programs we found the best was LiveChat. You don't have to be at your computer all day waiting to see if a chat is coming in because with LiveChat you can download the app and chat with your customers on the go. Utilizing and setting up the chat is very simple and easy to use. You can do it yourself if you have some knowledge of setting up your website or you can have your webhost do it for you by simply dropping in a simple code. You will be up and running in minutes. You can customize your logo if you wish and it is easy to communicate. Adds the touch of helping customers out if they need direction or information.

Cons:

There are a couple of cons that we have run into with LiveChat. Recently this problem has been better but from time to time you will not get instant notification if you are relying on the app to use for chatting. The only downside is if the delay is too long you may miss the opportunity to chat with the customer. The other issue we have seen is that the customer can leave a message but you don't really get notification all the time if a message was left so you are on your own to make sure to check for a message.

Osagumwenro Progress
Osagumwenro Progress
Management Trainee in Nigeria
Government Relations, 11-50 Employees

An Ode to LiveChat

Comments: It solves the problem of losing customers to lack of guidance, and then it has helped us gain some repute as a customer centric organisation

Pros:

Live chat is a basic, essential, and effective tool for customer relationship management and sales. Having this software integrated into our website has significantly impacted our reputation and bottom-lines. We virtually stalk (lol) clients activity on our website and give the relevant nudge to make a buy, or give the necessary assistance in times of need. Great news is that it does not require massive learning time. Communicating with clients feels like chatting with a pal. Another thing I like about livechat is the integration with facebook. Our clients are on our facebook page most times, having to meet their needs without having them visit our website is a very big one. The integration with mail chimp solves a lot of our email marketing issues as well. One is able to fully customize livechat and set design preferences Analytics: The integration with google analytics coupled with its native analysis functions helps us know what our visitors are doing on the website per time. As a support staff to my boss, livechat enables me get reports of number of chats, time spent with a customer, or response time, and then, evaluate how to improve the service We are able to Pre record responses to certain questions. This saves us a few seconds that is enough to solve problems for another client. Access to chat history: Although this is a premium feature, it is very useful so as to monitor customer queries through till resolution.

Cons:

I do not have so much to say about the mobile version. It requires a lot of optimization so as to bring it to the level of the web version. This will fetch the company more money through purchases, and paid adverts on the app platform.

Sale, Service and Training Consultant in US
Computer Networking, 51-200 Employees

Great software just wish it integrated with messaging software for easier time maintaining response

Comments: Helped us give a better appearance of being on top of the technical world. We did a get a few leads, but not enough for the time needed to maintain the platform for us to keep it. Great if you have a larger staff (staff of 19 with one person available), or if you are willing to invest in the bot and still have someone to maintain as half of their job. Or that is what I found.

Pros:

Very easy to use. Highly editable. Support has been FANTASTIC. We changed owners and needed to switch things over, they were so helpful in guidance. Great response on our website.

Cons:

How it had to be constantly watched. I wish it could do some of the following. Integrate with messaging app (like iMessage) We would have loved to have multiple people use this for Sales and Service but it was so expensive to have one more license. It would be nice if there were levels, least expensive one license, next level 5-10 and so on. Options for small businesses to help support them, we only have on person who can barely watch the program(which is why we have discontinued it's use at this time). When that person is constantly watching it great results when they are not, it's barely worth the money we are spending. Would be neat to see if it could integrate with Apple Business Messages

Douglas
President in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

LiveChat Review

Comments: It's been positive overall, aside from dealing with privacy concerns for GDPR, such as IP address collection and lack of admin controls for this feature. While many visitors do not use chat, some do, and those that have used it have found it very helpful, and it has resulted in some additional conversions that may have not occurred otherwise.

Pros:

- Ease of setup - Reliable operation - User-friendly operational/agent interface - Ability to customize pre-questions to gain consent for personal info collection, etc.

Cons:

- Support for options to increase privacy protection of site visitors (ie, for EU GDPR compliance) could be better. For example, disabling IP address collection requires a special support request and then it is entirely removed. It would be much better if IP address enable/disable was an admin-controlled setting that, if enabled, would only remove the last octet of the IP address (like Google Analytics does for IP anonymization) so that geo info could still be collected but without the precision that would create a personal info privacy concern. - Blocking of bot-crawlers from the customer/visitor list is desperately needed, as they present a nuisance to agent operations. - The clearing of the customer list info seems to occur at random/unpredictable points in time -- this should be explained and there should be a button to allow manual clearing of the list by the agent. - The customer/visitor view options should include an "all current visitors" option so that all current visitors , whether invited or browsing, can be seen in one view. - Filters should be expanded to work for all fields, and should be persistent and be able to be saved so that switching views or restarting the application does not cause filter setups to be lost. - There should be a master enable/disable setting to deactivate LiveChat when desired, without the need to go into Wordpress and disable the plugin. -

Jamie
Director of Operations in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great tool for online customer service support

Comments: One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. We believe the more readily available we make information customers need the better service we offer. Specific to LiveChat, we love interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply.

Pros:

This software took some time to get set up. We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat addition subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected. So far it's been great for our rapidly growing company. The story for the Chatbot is a work in progress. However, we believe we are able to provide a higher level of service to our customers who are all around the world. One of my favorite features is being able to train the bot and see exactly what FAQs the customer are asking. Another feature we love is interacting with our customers in real time and not making them wait on an email reply. It's also great that we can assign tickets directly to the person who can solve their problem reducing overall response time to the customer.

Cons:

We started with Chatbot and only after implementation did we realize we needed Live Chat additional subscription to be able to interact with customers live. Then for the full ticketing features we wanted, we also added on Help Desk. The software does what we want but the total price added up to more than we initially expected.

Shannon
CSR in US
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees

Live Chat for Instant Results

Comments: LiveChat is something we use to communicate with our online customers daily. It allows us to aid them without having to speak on the phone. Overall it is a fantastic product that aids in our daily productivity.

Pros:

I love how simple it is to keep in communications with our customers. It is an easy software to use and has some features that make things much easier for customer service representatives. My favorite part is the canned responses or snippets. It makes things easier when keeping up with company expectations of what is expected in a call.

Cons:

Some of the manager options could be a little easier to use. When monitoring a chat that someone else is taking occasionally there is a delay.

Owner | Managing Member in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Software For Your Website

Comments: The experience that i encountered with this software has been superb, it has helped our company turn live visitors into qualified prospective clients, in this day and age instant customer service and support are essential for any business. We use live chat in combination with other software to complete the next steps in our prospect conversion and follow through.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to deploy the software on my website and the customization ability that it provides to me. One can customize everything from the chat design the colors and the pop ups the visitor will see. There is availability to custom design it to go with your websites design. The software has availability for multiple users, and 3rd party app integration enabling us to take our prospective client from start to closing in our sales process

Cons:

The only feature id like to be able to remove is the live chat link at the bottom of our chat pop up. Other than that everything is superb.

Jessica
Jessica
Volunteer Director in US
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees

LiveChat - Great Communication with our Customers

Comments: Overall, this has solved a huge hole in our business - communication with our customers. We have been using LiveChat for over 4 years, and I wouldn't consider switching to another platform. The customer support we have received from LiveChat has been A+.

Pros:

LiveChat has been a staple of our business for many, many years. We continue to use this software on a daily basis to stay connected with our customers whether we are in the office or away. When in the office, we stay logged into LiveChat to easily chat with our customers to help them navigate our site or answer any questions they may have. When away, we utilize the software to allow our customers to message their questions. You have the option of setting all the notification settings tailored to your communication style with your customers. And, you can easily add, change or delete employee/users from your account. Additionally, you can set different levels of access based on these employees.

Cons:

The price is a bit heftier then other competitors. Pricing is based on number of users to the account. Besides this, I have never experienced something I didn't like with the software.