About ClearCompany

ClearCompany Applicant Tracking is designed to give your hiring team the tools they need to hire the right people quickly.

Learn more about ClearCompany

Pros:

I feel like the developers truly know the needs we have in staffing and have created that. Its so easy to keep track of your clients while in the process of hiring.

Cons:

Maybe the limited messaging option to multiple individuals.

ClearCompany ratings

4.4
4.4
4.3
4.2

8.4/10

ClearCompany has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 286 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ClearCompany before?

Valentina
Valentina
Web Designer in Colombia

Excellent quality ClearCompany

Pros:

Great, excellent quality ClearCompany, incredible, I'm totally satisfied to have worked with this company.

Cons:

I really do not have any complaints, I have no doubt that it is one of the best companies in the area of human resources. Highly Recommended

Keona
Office Manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Checks all the boxes

Comments: I entered in expecting what I have seen before with other major HRM software companies. I expected constant growing pains and problems and lackluster customer service. ClearCompany proved me wrong and has consistently delivered quality product support and customer service for the two tears that I have been using the product.

Pros:

It is super user friendly! Although it is a quality product with great functions, you don't have to be a techie to catch on to how everything works. You are never alone as far as product support. This company is constantly inquiring about how to make the product better. That is how they stay on top with this product. Other HRM software management companies over promise and under deliver... Not Clear Company. They are constantly right there to answer questions quickly and resolve concerns at amazing speed.

Cons:

The few things that I could point out are honestly more of a preference than a problem. It would be nice to have a few other ways to search for applicants, i.e. by phone number or email address, but again, that is only a preference. Everything this software says it will do, it does .

Alternatives Considered: UKG Ready

Switched From: ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to ClearCompany: Better product reviews. Better value for the money.

Danielle
Danielle
Talent Acquisition Partner in US
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Good ATS for companies averaging < 15 open jobs

Comments: Prior to implementing ClearCompany in April of 2017, we did not have any sort of candidate management software. We were eager to find a software to help us organize as we were consistently recruiting for at least 15 open jobs at all times. ClearCompany's product helped our teams organize hiring efforts and streamline processes all while allowing Hiring Managers the ability to stay connected and engaged with the process. Through daily use of the system we were able to better understand and identify a list of performance features we needed from an ATS to ensure our team's success. After about a year of use, our recruiting volume had nearly doubled and our need for task management and automation features increased. Adding in frustrations of daily system issues and the amount of outstanding tickets left unresolved for months on end, we started to demo other systems. Ultimately, we selected another ATS that better fit our growing needs and concerns.

Pros:

Absolutely loved the way the candidate pipeline was broken down and organized with customization options for both interview stages and workflow within a specific interview stage. Customization abilities for just about every feature within the system allows any company to tailor the system to fit their specific or unique process. Offer letter creation and offer process was extremely seamless and easy to use. Could generate and send offer letter for approval and then to candidate for signature in seconds and without the use of a 3rd party DocuSign type system. The ability to rate candidates A, B, C or X was helpful in keeping a visual rating of candidates within your pipeline. Integration and set-up was an easy process, however, training and resources could use some improvement. Dashboard layout was easy to navigate and access.

Cons:

ClearCompany was a glitchy system; we were consistently submitting support tickets for re-occurring issues with common features that slowed or required us to create a workaround within the hiring process. Customer Support would usually have to escalate issues to their development team and it would be months before we had an update or a resolution. Customer Support teams and Account Managers could use some improvement on communication and also follow through on actionable items they said they would deliver on. New product features were usually released before proper bug testing was done creating usability concerns and an abundance of support tickets. They also usually came with very little training or lack or good resources leaving the user confused and overwhelmed on how to utilize these great new features. Reporting was extremely limited. Some of the most basic and general recruiting metrics could not be produced through reports and had to be either manually tracked or data had to be manipulated. There were a few times where we found discrepancies on specific job reports vs. the data tracked on the job req's dashboard. Interview Scorecards were extremely confusing, hard to access/change/set-up quickly and not user friendly once they were set up. Lack of automation and key features in comparison to other ATS systems within the same price point.

Alternatives Considered: Workable

Reasons for Switching to ClearCompany: ClearCompany's product features better aligned with all of our needs at the time. ClearCompany also had more options for customization which made it easy for us to form the system around our own unique hiring process.

Mackenzie
Hiring Consultant in US
Human Resources, Self Employed

Very Strong, Very Expensive

Comments: Clear is a great option if you are looking for a one-stop shop, and willing to pay for extra features.

Pros:

The HR on-boarding process is straightforward and reliable. Tracking candidates is easy and requisitions are easy to deploy. Customer service is expensive but very responsive and very helpful.

Cons:

The platform is very inflexible in terms of exporting data, especially application answers. Usage of their API is behind a pay wall, and reporting is lackluster.

Virginia
HR Coordinator in US
Insurance Software, 201-500 Employees

ClearCompany HRM is the best Applicant Tracking System and Onboarding Software

Comments: ClearCompany HRM is very customizable and the customer service exceeds any service I've had with a vendor before. Our account rep is always available to assess our needs and provide us with any information/help as needed.

Pros:

ClearCompany is very customizable, the fillable PDF feature in the Onboarding module is very intuitive, and the customer support is amazing. I can always rely on my account executive to be available and answer any questions I may have. During implementation or upgrades, our account representative is always providing us with updates and keeping us involved in every step of the process.

Cons:

There are not too many cons that I can say about ClearCompany. The only suggestion I would make is that the Onboarding solution would be more customizable in how the steps are laid out in the candidate experience/view. Other than that, ClearCompany is very user friendly and customizable.

Alternatives Considered: ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to ClearCompany: Because ClearCompany is customizable and easy to use with an intuitive interface.

Ann
Sr Recruiter in US
Defense & Space, 501-1,000 Employees

Cleanest, Simplest Interface

Comments: I

Pros:

As a recruiter, I value the clean simplicity of the Clear Company user interface. No two products have the same design, so there is perhaps a half day of getting used to where things are found in the candidate lifecycle, but once you see it, it makes perfect sense and becomes habit. Also, the overall look of each page is 'clean' - easy to see all the information without needing to overlook a bunch of unused information.

Cons:

I do not have any negative impressions of the Clear Company product from the point of view of a recruiter. I am completely satisfied.

Sara
Restaurant Executive in US
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Easy to use platform that has helped our HR department grow and develop!

Comments: Everything has been great! ClearCompany has helped us to become better organized and to reach more candidates.

Pros:

Easy to use, great customer service when there are questions, tons of training modules online at your fingertips

Cons:

There is nothing I really dislike. I think that everything about this platform is great!

Ciaira
HR Manager in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees

ATS thats all in one.

Comments: Pretty positive! I did have a hiccup with sponsor a job post and a rep getting back to me but it was eventually solved.

Pros:

I really like that you can post internal and external jobs and that there are templates for your jobs so you don't have to re-type them up every time you post a job! Its also very customizable to your company.

Cons:

The software is very windows 95 looking it could use a refresh and an update on the format of where things are.

Jillian
Jillian
Employee and Labour Relations Associate Manager in Canada
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees

ATS system that makes tracking easy

Pros:

ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive for both recruiters and hiring managers. The system allows you to reply directly to candidate and forward them to the hiring manager. The best part is that all of the information is kept in one place for easy reference. You can view the email correspondence with each candidate, add interview notes and attach documents.

Cons:

I wish there was a better way to sort candidates based on the jobs they're matched with or could potentially be matched to. The software has a Talent Pool feature, but I don't find it useful unless there is an open requisition for the type of job the candidate could be considered for.

Caroline
Caroline
SAP B1 Consultant in Kenya

My current implemented Clear Company Software for six clients. They are happy with its capabilities.

Comments: 1. Employee Performance Management
2. The software helps employers are able to hire the best talent
3. Employees are able to understand what they bring to the table
4. The software helps in on boarding and recruitment of employees

Pros:

I like how the software tracks an employee holistically. From onboarding, recruitment, goal tracking and performance management using metrics for measuring success. This is helps employers hire the top talent. The software is also beneficial for employees since they are able to understand how their work impacts a company.

Cons:

1. It can take some time for users to learn how to use the software, but once they do, things are smooth. 2. The software does not allow for much customization like theme color.

Marianne
Recruitment & Onboarding Manager in US
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees

ClearCompany Review

Comments: Recruiting and keeping track of candidates has made my life so much easier when before I would have to log everything on a spreadsheet. I find the benefits of onboarding is great. again everything is one location, accounting gets a completed packet with nothing missing prior to their first day. Also creating a checklist of items that need to be completed internally for each new hire helps not to miss anything. I think feature requests typically take a long time and if it is something we really need we are always offered the option that it can be done but it would come at a cost.

Pros:

What I like most about the software is that I have all the information for candidates and employees in one place. That I can upload files like Caliper tests, emails and additional info to a candidates profile and the same for employees. Like union cards, intern confirmation letters to name a couple.

Cons:

So I don't like that I don't have an overview in the dashboard of what internal packet items have not been completed. The employee name and percentage is listed on my dashboard but it would be great if I was able to see what has not been completed and by who. I feel I would be able to stay on top of it more. Right now the only way for me to see what is not completed is to go into each employees internal packet to see who owes what. Due to the pandemic I had to schedule a lot of virtual meetings through Microsoft teams since ClearCompany does not offer that option. So being that you already sync with outlook I don't understand why microsoft teams is not available through ClearCo. Its extra work for me since I need to go back and forth and then type a note so I can keep a record of what happened.

Taylor
Associate Director of Mobilization in US
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees

So easy to use and has made our hiring flow a breeze!

Comments: Our team switched to ClearCompany after several frustrating years with another company. Our experience has been night and day different! ClearCompany is so easy to implement and use and the customer service is truly unmatched. We have never felt like a burden by the team, and they are very quick to help us troubleshoot issues or to answer questions. We've also been able to train and set up all of our hiring managers, and the ease of sharing applicant information throughout the office is so helpful. The cost is also very reasonable for the number of features provided!

Pros:

It's so easy to use and it only takes a few minutes to train up new hiring managers/users. The scorecards are incredibly helpful for gathering information as well as keeping all notes in one place. Also, the ability to schedule interviews directly through the system was a GAME CHANGER for our team!

Cons:

While there is an option to schedule multiple interviewers, that can only be done for back to back interviews. It would be helpful to have an option to add multiple interviews to the SAME interview block when looking to schedule things. That way, the calendar confirmations go to each person separately and we don't have to track or copy invites.

Amy
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees

Most intuitive and functional applicant tracking software yet!

Comments: I have used other applicant tracking software solutions before but they were often cumbersome to use or never had quite the right functionality that I wanted. I love ClearCompany so much because it truly has everything I need in an easy to use system. AND just when I think it couldn't be better they come up with new enhancements! I have, and will continue to recommend ClearCompany ATS to anyone who has recruiting responsibilities, especially if they are a government contractor!

Pros:

Very intuitive and user friendly to use. Various ways to access information and sort information to see what you need. The Clear Company team is extremely responsive to providing help but also listening to suggestions for future improvements. Their support is top notch - from online training videos, to online chat and a customer success manager who not only cares but follows up (and not like other companies who will reach out when they want to sell me a new feature). I also attended their 2017 Talent Conference in Boston, which was really a great learning opportunity as well as to connect with my

Cons:

I would not say there are any cons, but we live in a time where instant gratification has become the norm and expectation. There have been times when I have waited 30 - 60 min for a response to my online chat request. There are new reports I would like to have, but I know their reporting function just went under an overhaul and I am working on moving to the new platform soon, so I am excited to see what the new reporting capabilities are. The only other improvement I could suggest right now is to make this highly capable software to be better suited for a global company. We have business in India and ClearCompany has helped us to utilize their system for our recruiter in India, but there is still opportunity to improve the system for a company doing business overseas.

Mona
Human Resource Manager in US
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Great customer service and personal support

Comments: Excellent! Truly for me the customer service is what wins me over. The product is great don't get me wrong but without the help of an actual person these a wonderful product can fall flat on it's face. I have never had a frustration with a dropped call or an email that was not returned promptly. I would recommend ClearCompany without reservations.

Pros:

The integration of ClearCompany into our process was truly extraordinary. From the first meeting until today I have a close relationship with the person that helped to set it up. He is prompt in his reply and very thorough providing a detailed explanation as well as screenshots and directions. I really appreciate him! Once trained, the software itself is intuitive and easy to understand.

Cons:

There are some tweaks that I think could be improved upon. I typically ask my Customer Success Manager if something is available and if not, he tries to recommend another option. Example, we are looking to add a training tracking option and he referred us to another company that integrates with ClearCompany. Regardless, the pros outweigh the cons at this point and they are always open to exploring options which I appreciate.

Alternatives Considered: BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to ClearCompany: It integrated with ADP.

Amy
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

An essential Recruiter's tool - better than the competition

Pros:

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive to use - for recruiters as well as hiring managers! You have many filters and options on how to see information as well, which is extremely helpful. There is so much functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager, or replying to a candidate from the ATS and even having a copy of that email kept in the candidate's profile. You can add notes to each candidate (which I use constantly) and you also have a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like Word. Although I am a new user of 7 months, I have already seen that ClearCompany has made upgrades and changes to improve upon their system! I have given my account rep suggestions which he has eagerly listened to. My account rep is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls. They have other options that I am not using yet, like an onboarding function or allowing candidates to use your calendar to schedule an interview with you as well as a resume database. I am newer to the reporting functions and some of them are very helpful, but it seems others aren't working like they should be. I am working with support on this issue now. Also, this system works with our payroll vendor, Paylocity, so that our candidate/new hire information will be sent to payroll (we are in the middle of this implementation now). I LOVE the ClearCompany system and find it to be much better, more intuitive and highly functional over other ATS I have used in the past.

Cons:

The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

Carmen
Oil & Energy

I highly recommend ClearCompany

Comments: I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual system, they have saved me a great deal of time. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have. We are an energy company with over 200 employees in several states. Having an efficient, online onboarding process has streamlined HR's workflow, and being able to sort and categorize the thousands of applications we receive each year has saved us a great deal of time, and has eliminated the bottleneck we used to have in distributing resumes to the relevant department managers.

Pros:

Customer service; our hiring managers have immediate access to resumes; efficient, streamlined onboarding process; customized forms

Cons:

1. I'd like to see an integrated, easy way to sort applicants on our side. We get a huge number of applicants seeking all sorts of jobs we aren't advertising. We have two "General Consideration" requisitions set up to keep people from applying inappropriately for jobs that require special qualifications. I have not found the Talent Pool feature to be useful in sorting these candidates, so I set up many unposted requisitions that I forward those candidates into, based on what type of job they may be considered for in the future. This clogs up our requisition list, and takes extra time. It would be nice to have an assortment of buckets for these applicants that is seperate from the live requisitions, and with some automation as in the talent pool feature. For instance, they could be automatically sorted based on an answer to a screening question. 2. Also, it can take a while to get new forms built, or old ones changed. Sometimes they fix one piece on a form, and something else stops working. I would like for them to test the forms thoroughly to make sure they work before giving them to us. We have also had trouble printing some of the forms, because they aren't designed to be printed.

Lauren
HR Director in US
Public Policy, 51-200 Employees

So Far So Good

Comments: So far we have really enjoyed our move to Clear Company. The implementation team have been so very helpful in getting us up and running very quickly. We have weekly calls to make sure things are moving along the way they should, and I feel like I always have support if I need any help. The whole applicant tracking module is very customizable, so all of our needs were able to be met without a problem. Overall, so far I feel like it's worth the extra money we're paying (compared to our old system) to have such time savings and ease of use.

Pros:

We purchased all three modules, but so far have only fully implemented one of them (applicant tracking). We are currently beginning implementation of the onboarding module, and the performance management module will be last. So far, we really like the applicant tracking module. Hiring managers have told me they find it easy to use, very intuitive and easy to figure out. I especially like the interview invitation piece, because it integrates with my Outlook calendar and the entire process is automated. No longer do I have to spend hours on the phone trying to schedule candidates for interviews... this system practically does it for me. I also really like the Scorecard feature, where I can route Scorecards with each application to the entire hiring team and have them review and score each candidate on their own. I can then review all of their notes and it helps me narrow down my search very quickly. So far I'm really enjoying the time savings that Clear Company has given me.

Cons:

So far, there's really nothing I don't like about it. Again, we've only fully implemented one module, and have only been using it for a couple of weeks. But so far I really like everything about it. If I had to identify one con, it would be that there is an additional cost to add more than three customized forms in the onboarding module. But I'm working around that, so not a really big deal.

Carl
Recruiting Manager in
Medical Practice, 201-500 Employees

ClearCompany HRM Review

Comments: All in all this has been a pretty good product for our organization. We were able to streamline our req approval process through the ATS and on top of that the reporting system is super robust. The reqs that you open can be automatically pushed to the larger job boards and on top of that you can set up knockout questions for candidates when they submit their application through the ATS. Our company will be transitioning out of ClearCompany to an HRIS but if we did not make the jump to the new system it is very liekly we would have re-upped with ClearCompany.

Pros:

Candidate score card and marking system are pretty unique and different. You can set up triggers that parse the resume and pre-rank the candidates based on what is in there to sync up with your job qualifications...makes sourcing super easy. Candidate review process is pretty nice as well, you can 1 click push the candidate to the hiring managers for review.

Cons:

Honestly, Their customer support is less than ideal. I think we cycled through 3 different reps on our account and we haven't even been with them for 2 years. That being said, it comes with the territory...we have had a couple ATS's and it always seems that is the case once you on-board as a client.

Cienna
HR Generalist in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees

ATS of choice - simple, complete, and cost effective

Comments: This is by far my favorite software for recruiting and communicating with candidates. Still not quite ideal for scheduling internally or exporting to other systems of my choice, but its a huge bang for the buck.

Pros:

Cost-effective Easy to use and quick navigation (way less clicks to get more done) Great searchability within the talent pool Great customer support & training, after implementation Integrates with Outlook for viewing and scheduling Great email template system saves time with easy mass emails and quick customized responses. Electronic Job Offer letter signing and storage is helpful, and you can attach additional documents to the offer.

Cons:

Outside job posting (JobTarget) does not work well at all. Only works great with large posting sites: LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter Slow and manual labor intensive implementation process, with not much flexibility or support (you've got to manage this one yourself) Doesn't allow interview scheduling with multiple interviewers or a conference (from the outlook integration within the app, this may change soon) This doesn't integrate with any background check systems besides their own contracted vendor. This is not flexible, although I've tried for a couple years now.

Jeanine
CEO in US
Staffing & Recruiting

ClearCompany HRM Review - by Jeanine Hinkle CEO of Hinkle Group

Pros:

There were several, however my top one is Customer Service. I actually started using CCHRM with a client's company where I was trained from the ground up on CCHRM by CCHRM reps, and they did an outstanding job. Unlike other companies that are hard to reach after the sell, CCHRM was extremely responsive to my needs well after we closed the deal. They truly do take their quality of customer care seriously. I liked CCHRM so much that when I started my own firm, they were my very first call. Next was that it was easy to use. I've been a recruiter for 20 years and have experiences with a lot of systems but CCHRM makes is very simple to use - and also for hiring managers which for a recruiter, is key. That way everyone was in the loop. The implementation was easy and efficient and PAINLESS for me - I didn't have to spend and time or brainpower on it - they handled it from beginning to end.

Cons:

There is nothing that I dislike about HRM - like I said I have used many systems and I keep this one because it does what it promises, and if I ever have ANY trouble or need a tweaking, they are 100% responsive and attentive to my needs as a customer.

Cathy
National Recruiting Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees

It's in there!

Comments: I have been with 3 different companies looking for ATS solutions. I used Clear Company at the first, tried to implement at the second and I brought it with me and implemented at the third.

Pros:

The functionality of the software and the ease to tailor to our needs is amazing. If you want the software to do something, and it's not, it usually user error. If you want a feature, chances are it's in there!! The chat feature and online tools are spot on and the account managers are attentive and supportive.

Cons:

I don't ways want to go to reports. I would like export options on individual screens. It's not a deal breaker at all. I am just spoiled by all the other features so now I want one click satisfation on this too.

Cheryl
Operations Manager in
Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Very user friendly!

Comments: Clear Company works to make improvements on its product, and functionality. While it does not offer some of the immense details that other products may offer- this suits our companies needs perfectly. I found that when researching other options (some of which were very expensive) - we would not utilize everything that came with the price tag. Clear Company was and still is the best option for us. It gets the job done without getting bogged down in things that we don't use.

Pros:

Easy to learn and use, can build my own job reqs and apps, or the support team will also do for you. Easy to teach and train others to use, has a large number of standard report options, or you can have one customized to suit your needs. This has been one of the best decisions our company has made!

Cons:

There are several functional niceties that I would like to see and have recommended. The support team keeps track of all requests and works to implement changes in product updates.

Melissa
Recruiting/Onboarding Supervisor in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

User of Clear Company Everyday

Comments: From the Onboarding/Recruiting prospective, CC has been wonderful. We would have never been able to do what we do with the old system we had. Being able to onboard in the same platform as the ATS streamlines the process and the integration with ADP is very helpful.

Pros:

Without Clear Company we would have never been able to work as efficiently as we did during Covid. We were able to have the onboarding and recruiting staff work remotely with ease. In fact, we have been able to keep the staff in remote work situations past the worst of Covid and have found our productivity has increased.

Cons:

It would be nice to sort all of the requisitions by title. It would be nice if the career site could be posted by location then the candidate could click a city/county and be able to narrow down those positions. Yes, there is a search option but when you first go to the site and see 200+ positions it is a bad impression.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Applicant Tracking System- poised to be great- needs to get past good

Comments: As a new user of ClearCompany I was initially very excited. As you open the dashboard the interface is clean and well laid out, the candidate and req screens are easy to navigate for a novice to an expert. They have a cool function where you can leave a note on a candidate or req with the @ sign and share immediately with other users via a push to their email-- WHAT??? So cool. Really.
They've recently added text, which is a great function- except that your number is blocked to the candidate and vice versa. I am sure this is for security, but it makes it confusing when text convos are on-going. A small price to pay for text function, but it's there.
My main concern with this program- thus far- is that their reporting is reportedly in development- and you can use the "old reporting" or the "new reporting"- this is confusing in of itself- not to mention the list of reports is daunting and confusing in the use of interchangeable language that does quite hit the mark.
Overall I give this product a thumbs up for the total package. I don't pay for this package- but if I did, I would push harder on development team to get it together and come out with updates and fixes a tad faster. We're all busy.

Pros:

Great user interface- excellent ease of use for managers that are NOT recruiters; Simplified application process available to candidates; Clean and clear dashboard with all components easily accessible Great flexibility to share between users Text function-- YAY!

Cons:

Reporting function is okay at best- too confusing, too cumbersome and stuck between an "old version" and a "new version" Customization options are minimal Customer service is slow to respond

Eric
Director, Human Resources in US

Far Superior to Other Platforms

Comments: As someone who has used many other talent acquisition and performance management tools, ClearCompany has proven to be far superior to other platforms commercially available today. It is an extremely efficient product, very intuitive and not at all clunky. We have never experienced any downtime or unexpected periods of not being able to access the system when we need to which validates the reliability of the technology.

As it relates to the performance management module, I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to set up a performance review cycle in particular. It is very intuitive, and you have the ability to make changes quickly and easily. User feedback was also positive in terms of "ease of use" and efficiencies gained.
The ClearCompany software saved a significant portion of our Human Resources and managers time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our processes. For each manager who used the software during our most recent review cycle, ClearCompany's technology saved each individual substantial time vs. a cumbersome process. Once we eliminated the administrative burden from our reviews, we were able to spend more time on quality performance discussions - creating succession planning and performance improvement.