15 years helping Canadian businesses

About rezStream

rezStream offers an easy-to-use solution that captures more reservations online AND simplifies how you manage operations.

Learn more about rezStream

Pros:

The software is easy to use. The software does not integrate with the VRBO software.

Cons:

I haven't had alot of problems using the software I only print out the daily check ins and check outs. The rest I dont really use.

rezStream ratings

4.7
4.8
4.6
4.7

9.4/10

rezStream has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 113 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used rezStream before?

Chrystal
Manager in US

rezStream is Amazing!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall I love rezstream. I have looked at some others and no others have felt right. I just like rezstream's ease of use and the functions and ability it allows for the user. If I have a problem it always a easy fix with a phone call to a real person that has always assisted me fast and been helpful to solve my problem. We are a small with only 10 cabins and expanding to have about 10 more soon and this just works perfect for us!

Pros:

I like the user control options, support and integration options!

Cons:

I wish the my allocator link for our vrbo would bring over more information such as payment information paid out so reports would be more accurate on the financials.

7 days ago

Thank you for the wonderful review, Chrystal. WE appreciate the kind words and glad you find the value and ease of use. We're excited to be releasing our channel manager that should bring a noticeable upgrade for your VRBO and Airbnb connection.

Roger
Innkeeper in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Rezstream for a small Bed & Breakfast

Pros:

Great support staff that walked me through the initial onboarding, and have been very helpful since when I have encountered any issues or concerns.

Cons:

So far nothing major has come up. A minor nitpick is the number of emails from a simple inquiry due to their call ticket system, but better that they have a call tracking system.

4 months ago

Thank you for such a detailed review, Roger! We are so happy to hear that things are going well. We appreciate your feedback on our ticketing system as well. I will pass along that feedback to see if there's anything that we potentially could do to eliminate an email or two. But you are right, maybe more tracking is better than no tracking at all! Thanks again for your review and let us know if you need anything in the future.

Steve
General Manager in US
, 11–50 Employees

Not ready for Prime Time

Comments: We've been customers of RezStream for over 12 years. They had a great product, Rez Pro, and were good partners. Unfortunately they basically scrapped that product and forced everyone to move to Rez Cloud. That was exciting news for us as we figured newer is better. Unfortunately, the new system is missing so much that it's been a huge step backward for our business. I think it can be a good system but it's really still in the Beta testing stage in my opinion. It does capture and track guest reservations but it's lack of basic business reporting means its usefulness is quite primitive. There is no way to track occupancy, rev-par etc. There is not even a way to track sales tax in a meaningful way. Furthermore, it's quite difficult to set up and track business. The developers have really missed the mark for any property larger than 5 or 10 rooms. It's too bad they didn't just look at the great system they had and move it into the cloud. Unfortunately there's no going back as RezStream no longer sells or supports the older but far better Rez Pro. We're currently looking for a better PMS and will switch off Rez Cloud as soon as we can after nearly 13 years with the company

Pros:

not much but it does do a decent job of capturing reservations but not much more.

Cons:

It's not a finished product and is horribly lacking in basic business reporting to the point of being unusable. If you care at all about tracking business performance, group bookings, etc you will not like this system

Will
Proprietor in US

Satisfied with RezStream

Comments: We really enjoy the personalized customer support and fast response times from real human beings.

Pros:

Ease of use, intuitive design, and excellent customer support.

Cons:

Sometimes it lacks a functionality that seems obvious, like being able to add a promotion related to Gift Certificate purchases. They are fairly quick to implement changes when they're asked for.

4 months ago

I love this review, Will. Thank you so much for the detailed information. We really strive to provide the best possible support and happy to see that it shows. Keep requesting features/needs, I promise we pay attention! Thanks for being a wonderful rezStream customer!

Anela
Reservation Supervisor/Office Manager in US

Easy is Better

Comments: It is the most easiest PMS I have ever used. I have been in this industry for 40 years and have gone from DOS systems to Cloud. Being in the cloud made working from home easier especially during non operations days, during renovation and during the pandemic.

Pros:

The ease of contacts, the ability to merge, the system picks up when they happen.

Cons:

Little things that can transpose, such a hold on a room, to convert to an actual booking without releasing the hold and starting all over with a booking. You take the chance of it getting booked under your nose if you are not careful.

last year

What a great review Anela. So excited that someone that's been in the industry for 40 years thinks our software is great!! I am happy to hear that by making the switch, it has made things easier for you. I am going to have our team reach out to try to better understand the issue you mentioned in the con. Thanks again for the review!

Julia
Owner/Operator in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Perfect for our cabin resort!

Comments: Overall a positive experience in the past and looking forward to the future. Just received a gift card from a local restaurant from them as a thank-you for our business. A nice personal touch.

Pros:

Ease of use for ourselves making reservations and now for guests making their own online reservations! There is enough information without taking too much time. It is presented in a way that is straightforward enough for our guests. We have used RezStream Cloud for 5 years, but RezStream software has been used by this business for 10+ years!

Cons:

The few cons that there are to the software end up being resolved at some point by the developers....they respond to feedback of what is needed by us.

last year

Thank you Julia for the wonderful review. We try hard to provide an excellent software platform that provides value for small to medium-sized properties. It sounds like we've done just that for you. As always, keep the suggestions coming!

Lori
Reservation Manager in US

Very User Friendly

Comments: From day one that when we decided to change to RezStream, they have offered great support and have never made me feel that I was not important. They take the time to know what we are looking for in our reports and what we would like from the software. If they don't have it, they put it on their list and most items have been improved to give the information we are looking for.

Pros:

The transition from our previous system to RezStream went quite smoothly. A few bumps but that is to be expected with any change. RezStream tested the integration of our old system to theirs before we made the change. The support from RezStream is great, they are quick to reply to emails and help or fix any issues that have come up.

Cons:

RezStream has changed, updated or created reports and other areas of the software that were not functioning they way we would like. So at this time there is nothing that I lease like about the software that I can think of.

3 years ago

Hi Lori. Thanks so much for taking the time to review rezStream Cloud. We are so happy that you are happy! As always, let us know if we can help. Thank you for being a rezStream customer!

Ashley
Management in US

Rezstream is unmatched

Pros:

The system is very easy to use. The customer support is unmatched. They don't try to sell you on things that they don't offer. They are constantly trying to update and be better.

Cons:

I don't think there is anything I don't like about Rezstream. I will be very happy once it is officially an all in one platform.

last year

Thank you, Ashley, for the wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you see our progress and continue to strive to be the best, and easiest platform on the market! As always, let us know if we can do anything else for you and thank you for being a rezStream customer!

Susie and Bryan
Owner in Cayman Islands
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Rezstream getting better for resorts

Comments: We have been able to manage our guest list, revenue, and booking/rates with relative ease. The online booking is fantastic. Automatically generated emails for guests really reduce our constant attention to the computer, allowing us to focus on our guests.

Pros:

Rezstream cloud is an excellent resort operation software, with good communication tools and scheduled email options. The day to day useability takes a little practice, but the ability to post online availability and online booking offers us a huge advantage over others who don't take online reservations. Their development team continues to make improvements for a resort operation ( I think it was originally designed more for B&B/hotel use). I especially appreciate the automatic cloud data backup.

Cons:

The cost is high for a small operation like ours. And the reports are a little clumsy.

Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Works with Ease anywhere!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great Experience with Staff and Customers.

Pros:

Easy use of all the information for customers and Management.

Cons:

Cost, small operation and this all ways plays an important part in any decision .

3 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review, John! We're happy to hear that you find it easy to use and enjoy the great support! As always, please let us know if we can help with anything. Thanks again.

Stephen
Owner/General Manager in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

The RezStream Cloud is a great property management system (PMS).

Comments: I have no complaints about RezStream over the 15 years that I have used their products. All the RezStream staff since 2005 and to date were professional, courtesy and a pleasure to work with, whether you need help in marketing, website design or to solve an issue they are always there to help. There are other PMS companies out there that offer all the bells and whistles yet when it comes time to get support when you need it most, good luck trying to get a quick response. You are in good hands with RezStream.

Pros:

I have been with RezStream since 2005 and worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who at the time was a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of RezStream. I have used both RezStream Pro PMS and then switched over to the RezStream Cloud PMS in 2017. The RezStream Cloud is very user friendly and easy to learn. We can train our front desk staff very quickly in a few days which is a major plus. Not only is the RezStream Cloud a great PMS, the RezStream support team is fantastic. When they switch us over from the Pro version to the new Cloud system the transformation was flawless. The RezStream Cloud can interface with your booking engines both website and OTA partners and credit card processing making this a fully functional hotel property management system. After the first year of using the RezStream Cloud, I asked my staff for their opinion on using the new RezStream cloud PMS compared to the old RezStream Pro PMS. Everyone of my staff members did not hesitate to say that the new RezStream Cloud PMS was great, it was so easy to use. They too commented that they were able to process a reservation, a check-in, or a check-out much faster and more accurately then before.

Cons:

In the begining of the RezStream Cloud was lacking reports, I needed better detailed reports for our particular needs. After about 6 months they rolled out a new updated version of the Rezstream cloud which I was then able to create the reports that I needed.

3 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful review and for being such a long time customer of rezStream. As always, please let us know if/when you need any help!

Ann
Executive Director in US

Rezstream at the beach!

Comments: I've always had an excellent business experience with the team. I've been a customer for 21 years! I do not remember a negative exchange. The team is always there to help when needed. The product is great and the price is right.

Pros:

I've used it since 2000 - way before the cloud. Managed a ski resort at that time with lodging. When I moved to the beach, signed us up here. Really LOVED the old restream. We upgraded after Hurricane Harvey and learned to work with the cloud version. The product does what we need it to do and the sales and support team there are very open to suggestions for updates and new features if we need something. We LOVE the credit card integration! That was a game changer at our property!

Cons:

Sometimes there is a long wait for reports to load and I miss some of the old reports. We've learned to work with this. I've been told the slowness is due to our internet, but I have loading problems even when we have full strength bandwidth coming in. Should be faster, in my opinion.

2 years ago

Hi Ann. Thank you so much for being such a loyal customers! It's partners like you that make us successful. We'll continue to work on the system and make it even better. Thanks again and as always, let us know if we can help with anything else!

Sherrie
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Streamlined & saves us tons of time!!

Comments: LOVE RezStream and everyone that I've worked with!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is 'down to earth' and gets back to me right away. Same with customer support - they always get back to me right away if I have a question or issue.

Pros:

We love the integration with the online calendar, the booking engine, and the software! It saves us so much time not having to manually enter in reservations and then manually updating the availability calendar.

Cons:

I would like to see some type of integration with accounting software. Even if it's an Excel format that can be imported into accounting software.

3 years ago

Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer Sherrie! We love hearing the impact that the software has on your day to day operations. Just to let you know, all of our revenue and tax reports CAN export to CSV/Excel. Just give the support team a call if you have any questions on that. Thanks again and as always, let us know when/if you need any help!

Sandy
Administrative in US

RezStream for Hospitality

Comments: They have been great to work with. In two years they have grown the product and continue to invest in updating and want to work with clients

Pros:

Ease of use, ability to see needs on the main screen, ease to train new staff and limit their areas to view or alter information. The size of the company allows it to be very responsive to needs.

Cons:

Flexibility in some reporting for staff - they are very good to work with however and are working on developing new areas and updates.

2 years ago

Hi Sandy. Thank you so much for your review and for being a rezStream customer! I'm happy to see that we're providing a quality product and support for your business. As always, let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Stay tuned for more exciting new features!!!

Jenifer

Great Software!

Comments: Best solution!

Pros:

We had looked into many options and couldn't find a good fit for our small business until we found RezStream! It allows us to customize and has the functionality we need. We have already recommended this product to others and they purchased it as well! Their support team is prompt, knowledgeable and patient.

Cons:

There are some reports I was able to get on our previous choice (that went out of business) that we have not been able to replicate.

3 years ago

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer. Please reach out to the support team and let us know what report you are wanting. We'll make sure it's on the requests lists. In fact, we've launched quite a few new reports this past year so maybe it's already in there! Thanks again!

Tom
owner in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great system along with SERVICE

Comments: It has been better that last and really impressed that they have allowed us a grace period during our last 2 years of non-operation. Very thoughtful of our situation. Not many other companies have done this..........THANK YOU

Pros:

I can keep track of all my customers and be able to track finical informatio with the click of a button

Cons:

I was not able to download all my previous information for my old software.....but enough to start with this software

3 years ago

Thank you for the review Tom and for being a rezStream customer! We're glad you're happy with rezStream. As always, let us know how we can help!

Lee
Innkeeper in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Rezstream is the best reservation system I have ever used

Comments: It allows us to quickly respond to booking requests. We rely on this product to manage the activities of our inn on a daily, and even minute to minute, basis. New employees find it easy to learn.

Pros:

Rezstream was so easy to integrate with our booking and billing procedures. The set up was made with little fuss or bother because of the support from Rezstream in the process.

Cons:

There is just nothing about the software that I don't like

last year

Thank you so much for the awesome review and for being a part of the rezStream family! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the system and it's making your life easier. As always, let us know what we can do in the future!

Eva
Operations Manager in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Excellent Booking Engine & Property Management System!!

Comments: Love working with the rezStream team!

Pros:

Easy to use, intuitive system. Easy to learn for beginners.

Cons:

Nothing. We use it at both our properties (one with 16 rooms & one with 19 rooms) and are very pleased with it.

12 months ago

Thank you for the awesome review, Eva! I am glad you are enjoying the ease of use and intuitiveness of the system. I'll be sure to share with our developers since that's their goal! Thanks for being a great customer and as always, let us know how we can help in the future!

Heather

Rezstream is Easy to Use and Customer Service is Exceptional

Comments: trying to stay ahead of the OTA's selling all my rooms.

Pros:

Customer service is always available if you can't find answers in the knowledge base.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to mark the calendar with special events (text that describes the special event). I also wish they would make the Rezstream booking engine easier to book for a direct customer than expedia or booking.com does.

2 years ago

Hi Heather. Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We'd love to learn more about your feedback on the booking engine. We have a very good conversion rate on the booking engine so any feedback is welcome. You can reach out to support to provide the feedback. Thanks again and as always, let us know how we can help!

Lorena
Manager in Mexico
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

A great software for our hotel.

Comments: We had worked with Rezstream for many years and it is always making changes to offer a better version of the software, it is very friendly and you can add all the articles and things that you need for your website. The different options Rezstream offers you is very important for our website.

Pros:

I like the personal touch that the Rezstream team has to help and add all the changes we need for the software, we can add many information of our hotel and pictures, links, events and many other things.

Cons:

The same type of letter we have for the website, but I know we can make this little change with the support of the great Rezstream team.

Leina'ala
General Manager in US

Rezstream Cloud

Pros:

We've been using Rezstream since 2009. We switched from Rezstsream Pro to the cloud version I think the end of 2018. Software is user friendly and I like that I can log into the system via the web.

Cons:

I wish there was a mobile app for this software.

Jeanne
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Best one out there for our small historic hotel.

Comments: The BEST!

Pros:

Reservations made clear and easy to use. Great tech support.

Cons:

Hard to make confirmation letters like I want them.

last year

Thank you, Jeanne! What a wonderful review. I especially love the final comment of "The BEST!". Thank you for being a rezStream customer and please let us know how else we can help out.

Catherine

Great tool

Pros:

The customer service can't be beat. Professional, patient, responsuve, they have resolved every issue I've encountered.

Cons:

Some of the features are in need of upgrading. Entering new rates is a manual, tedious process. If we want to give a 10% discount, we can't just enter 10% and it calcualtes it. We have to do the calcuations ourselves and enter the dollar amounts. Another item that would be helpful is a reservation notification from RezStream. Now I have to go to the site each time or rely on the OTAs to send me notification. One email would solve it all.

Gabrielle
owner in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Couldn't Survive Without RezStream!

Comments: I've had a great experience with RezStream since 2012, when I took over my property. I've been approached by other companies but I really like RezStream - support and staff are always helpful and friendly. Very happy with the product and company.

Pros:

Tech Support, Ease of use, the platform is easy to read for my daily/weekly guest reservations

Cons:

Love that server is in the cloud, and now would appreciate an app instead of having to login through internet.

Good system

Comments: Has worked well for our needs. We don’t need the online booking or credit card system.

Pros:

It works well for our resort reservation needs

Cons:

Hard to get it to sync for mailing address printing. But that could just be user error too

4 months ago

Thanks for the great review, David. I see you've been with us for more than 2 years. Thank you for your continued loyalty. If you reach out, we can send you the instructions for exporting your list and then using Word or another label printing tool to mass print labels. Appreciate you sharing that feedback though! Thanks again.