Filter by:

• Overall

About TM3

Manage your Clinic, Classes and Clients with TM3 Connect.

Learn more about TM3

Jill D.
Practice Principle in U.K.

Mill Hill Physio

5 5 months ago

Comments: Used since 2012 initially in my chain of clinics Physio in the city and now in my own practice

Pros:

Ease of use and response of technical staff when I need help

Cons:

Nothing it serves my practice well if I need any features they can sort it out for me

Mella B.
Salon owner in Ireland

Tm3 for beauty salons

5 5 months ago

Pros:

The team at TM3 were so helpful to me at the start when installed the system in my business. The support has been and continues to be excellent. During the recent lockdown I was able to avail of the account hibernation - this kept my data safe while the business was closed. Knowing that my clients information is safe and secure is most important. Tm3 is so easy to use - even for me who is not technically minded! I look forward to having the system for many more years to come.

Cons:

There is nothing I would change about the software I’ve got. It was specially designed for my beauty business.

Gillian N.
Senior Physiotherapist in U.K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Good easy to use software on the go

4 4 months ago

Comments: More productive as can work while my kids are at sport etc but it needs to be adapted to using with smaller screens too and a few things need adding IMO. But overall really good.

Pros:

Doing notes out and about on my tablet, being able to access notes anywhere.

Cons:

There needs to be an icon next to each patient's name which shows a locked or unlocked symbol to reflect whether the notes for that patient have been completed. PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!! It is painful having to go back at the end of the day through each patient to see who needs completing. There is also (to my knowledge) no way of making font stand out - ie highlighting only short sentences or changing font colour. This makes it hard to scroll through notes and see important events.

Natalie N.
Chiropractor in U.K.

Brilliant easy software

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Straight forward logical system. And great access from mobile devices which is invaluable

Cons:

Linking insurance processes to the account with health code

Rayna M.
Practice Manager in U.K.

TM3 Fantastic system - Admin dream

5 4 months ago

Comments: Love the simplicity and the layout. The ability to run and utilise both web and desktop is key. Desktop being that more simplistic when running finance and some other reports. Fantastic system. It works for us and not the other way around.

Pros:

Quick and simple to use and to train new staff. With 2gether being an excellent tool for tips and updates.

Cons:

Would like the ability to create my own 1 off reports that fit my business without incurring additional costs.

Nicki C.
Nicki C.
Operations & Marketing Director in U.K.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

A good decision to switch to TM3

4 5 months ago

Comments: The decision to move to TM3 was a good one - the team are a pleasure to work with and nothing is too hard for them to investigate/ discuss.
Use of the system is logical, which helped with compliance.

Pros:

I had the pleasure of working with a hands-on implementation team: always available and it wasn't a simple database to bring across! The training for both admin and practitioners went smoothly, with the system being very logical, so easy to learn. Our company as a whole have been very compliant, embracing the new system with relative ease (having used the old one forever). Day to day tasks of TM3 have been an easy switch and the diary management so much more straight forward than what we had previously. We look forward to exporting more data outcomes and using these for the industry as a whole.

Cons:

The hardest transition has been the Classes feature: we run so many a week and its quite clunky for both admin and practitioners, plus the reporting wasn't readily available so we've had bespoke reports made. Speed can be an issue with a database as large as ours but this has been taken on board by the team at TM3 and is being investigated.

Sally T.
Principle Physiotherapist in U.K.

Works for us

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Being able to see all staff diaries on one page. Set reminders and snapshots of clinical practise. Keeps all data safe. Facilitated clinical record keeping. Accessible online.

Cons:

Class manager still needs some improvements. It would be good to be able to attach a room to a booking to avoid room clashes.

Blue Zinc IT Response

2 years ago

Hi Sally, Thanks for your lovely feedback. We're looking forward to revealing what we are currently working on as it'll really address your point. We'll be in touch once we have more details to share!

Lisa B.
Owner in U.K.
Medical Practice, Self Employed

An asset to a busy practice

4 4 months ago

Comments: 90 % of the time this is wonderful but can be frustrating when assistance is required in a hurry and customer support is busy.

Pros:

I am familiar with the software as I have used it for more than 10 years. It is relatively intuitive to use. I like being able to send forms from within patient notes. The appointment reminders are invaluable.

Cons:

It would be great if there was full functionality on a smart phone

Roxana R.
Receptionist in U.K.

Good value for money

4 5 months ago

Comments: improves overall activity and helps us keep all records in the same place.

Pros:

Easy to use. support is available when needed

Cons:

More reports will be useful, keeping track of unpaid invoices in a monthly basis would be more accurate.

Mark P.
Physiotherapist in U.K.

High quality software.

5 4 months ago

Comments: Incredibly happy and I believe I'm only 1/2 way to experiencing all it has to offer.

Pros:

Easy to use. Enables a one man band to function like a team.

Cons:

Billing is straightforward but takes some initial time to iron out some issues.

Helen R.
Clinic manager in U.K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

TM3

4 2 years ago

Comments: I am a sole practitioner so I use TM3 for many admin functions. It is great for keeping track of payments, invoices.
I don't find the clinical notes very easy to use.

Pros:

Easy to use Able to use on any computer and ipad

Cons:

The TM3 version is quite different to TM2.

Emmanouil K.
Physiotherapist in U.K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Its a good tool the TM3

4 5 months ago

Comments: Overall I am happy with that.

Pros:

I can check my stats easily. I am able to check my numbers like PVA.

Cons:

You cant copy and paste details for the same clients.

Stephane patrick M.
Podiatrist in U.K.
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

Not Intuitive

2 5 months ago

Comments: Ok I guess... Not impressed

Pros:

The product isn't easy to use, I would compare it with Linux... Now I'm kinda used to it but if I could I would change to another software.

Cons:

Not being able to Copy & paste... Terrible. Not being able to copy the notes and reuse the notes. Not being able to read at first sight the last appointment notes. That sucks bad.

Dave K.
Managing Director in U.K.
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees

Good service

4 4 months ago

Comments: Good

Pros:

Once set up it is effective and user friendly but there is a lack of support to get set up

Cons:

The work to set up the system - very time consuming- more guidance is required

Manager in U.K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Worst Company ive ever worked with

1 3 months ago

Comments: Stressful and not worth the hassle

Pros:

yet to find..

Cons:

The support is shocking, No one to talk to, all members of staff off. only one person available in support. I have been trying to leave for 6 weeks, refusal to give data back or being ignored. System to download data does not work. you are stuck and left paying additional months to keep operational. seriously contemplating legal action. its disgusting how they operate

Rolly C.
Rolly C.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Chile
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Best Clinic Tool for Patiente Details

5 2 years ago

Comments: This solve the problem with patient's story and some financial clinic issues.

Pros:

It's an innovate, beautiful and easy tool for solve patient details.

Cons:

It's could be a little bit cheap, but It's okey the price.

Kerry B.
Pilates Teacher in U.K.

Not impressed

2 4 months ago

Comments: Not great

Pros:

Haven't come across any that would allow me to rate it over similar products

Cons:

The App is awful. The information is not easily accessible, it doesn't fit a phone screen, and locks up on a regular basis

Katharina H.
Physio in Ireland

Physio

3 4 months ago

Comments: Medium

Pros:

File management Gdpr approval no more paper

Cons:

Bill Management for next day , links to mails

Colm W.
Chartered Physiotherapist in Ireland

TM3 East Galway Physiotherapy

4 4 months ago

Comments: TM3 has pushed us to move with the times and yes we needed that push. It has allowed us reach a wider market with online booking features. It has pushed us to move outside our comfort zone in a positive way into the digital and technology features with online notes and payments.

Pros:

Appointment scheduling has been made alot more accessible for both the practitioners on the move and our clients via online bookings. Emailing receipts to clients and quick access to patient portals to view their appointment history is a major plus. The waiting list system has provided flexibility of clients to choose their own appointment times.

Cons:

Unfortunately for a certain cohort of clients they can cancel without direct contact with clinic at short notice meaning we have to be sharp in keeping a constant eye on emails to practice and nofiying the individual practitioners. Online support via chat feed can be slower response than we would desire at times but we are understandable of times we are in with staff working from home. Together feature and TM3 support articles does alleviate this issue.

Perneet C.
Practice Manager in U.K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Very good and lots of useful features

4 4 months ago

Pros:

Brandable booking website and online payment features

Cons:

report glitches and lack of phone support in recent months

Sarah C.
Accounts Receivable and Insurance Manager in U.K.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Accounts Receivable perspective

3 4 months ago

Comments: The system works well, though relies heavily on bespoke reports to get the information needed from accounts out of it. But once you get the reports set up seems to work fine.

Pros:

Patient facing is brilliant. Patients can pay and book online. Stripe integration is brilliant. Customer Service is amazing, any issues gets solved in a timely manor.

Cons:

The classes aren't reported on very well in the standard reports but we were able to get Bespoke reports made. can't see what classes are attached to packages so need a bespoke report for that. The lock accounts isn't good as you can still back date payments after the system is locked so that defeats the point. Invoicing is good. Healthcode integration works but you need a bespoke report to check any invoices not picked up by Healthcode. The dashboard isn't editable so you can only see what TM3 want you do see. Credit notes don't pick up the same ledger code as the appointment it just picks up nothing. They said they integrated with Xero but do not as have to create a bespoke report to download, pivot and then upload into Xero. Reports keep breaking but they do fix them quite quick once you flag.

Garett V.
Physiotherapist in Ireland
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

TM3 Review

4 5 months ago

Comments: Scheduling and cancellation tracking have been great benefits

Pros:

Very good for scheduling & diary management. Easy online access ensures working from home flexibility. Customer service is responsive to queries.

Cons:

Patient record keeping / SOAP notes do not offer anything over and above the competitors

Jeannette W.
Managing Director in U.K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use and adaptable to suggestion

4 5 months ago

Pros:

That it keep developing and the tech support listen to their customers need. Clear view and able to adapt to your practice.

Cons:

Some parts are rather 'clunky' particularly the 'search' section which can be frustrating. Setting up documents also need looking at.

Ruben F.
Manager in U.K.

TM3 the best physio CRM

5 5 months ago

Comments: Support is amazing. Overall it's the best solution on the market for physiotherapy

Pros:

The clinical records being perfect for Physiotherapy

Cons:

Not having an API we can use to integrate booking to our website with our own template or design

Will M.
Company Director in U.K.
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees

Been using for years

5 5 months ago

Pros:

full of features, easy to use, been using it for 10 years. it is more expensive than others but you get what you pay for.

Cons:

sometimes the fact it has so many features can complicate it.