15 years helping Canadian businesses

Meta for Business Reviews

4.4 (2,295) Write a Review!

About Meta for Business

Social media marketing solution that helps businesses create personalized marketing plans based on targeted audience and budget.

Learn more about Meta for Business

Pros:

Great integration and interface and fun as well.

Cons:

I hate how the customer service nowadays is horrible and it’s very difficult to reach and actual personal.

Meta for Business ratings

3.7

8.3/10

Meta for Business has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 2,295 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Meta for Business before?

Filter reviews (2,295)

Jose
Jose
CEO in Peru
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

A must for digital advertising

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Over time the platform has evolved to become a fairly intuitive place with an easy guide to implement campaigns.

Cons:

Managing several campaigns and different brands can be very complicated if you don't really master the concepts and structure of the interface.

Casey
Vice President in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201–500 Employees

A must have for new businesses

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: easy to use and suggest any new business get it

Pros:

easy to use, gets my name out quick, i can post fast and then be on my way doing other more important business stuff

Cons:

not really anything that i do not like so far.

Allen
Allen
President in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Basic social promotion but ads need to be dialed in and be wary of promotions

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I like being able to post content to Facebook and Instagram and I like how WhatsApp has been able to be customized more for businesses

Cons:

I don't like how they promised me and ad credit for running ads and they never delivered on their promise

Lewis
Marketing Head in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Critical asset for social media marketing

Comments: Overall very easy to use and learn, with a lot of versatility. Great features for scheduling posts and engaging with customers.

Pros:

Great system for scheduling and sharing out posts, as well as engaging with customers on a personal and broad level.

Cons:

A little too complicated having to switch to each individual business page when managing multiple pages

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Meta for Business is NECESSARY for Business

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Every business needs Meta for Business. Being able to schedule content, having your content calendar, viewing analytics, real-time chat and automated chat, and having both Facebook and Instagram is crucial. It's very easy to use, and it often has valuable recommendations, including active times for posting. It's perfect for marketers who work with multiple accounts because you can be an admin of an unlimited amount of accounts. It's free, and paid advertising is low-cost. The analytics alone would be worth paying (but you don't have to!). There are so many great features and functions - I could keep writing for hours.

Cons:

There are not many cons with Meta for Business. On rare occasions, a post may fail to publish when it's scheduled—that can be very frustrating, so it's important to check to make sure it's published properly. You may have an issue with tagging as a user may not always come up but there's a workaround by typing in the profile URL. Meta for Instagram analytics is frequently inaccurate, so I highly recommend going directly to Instagram and manually pulling post analytics.

Trish
Head of Marketing in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Results are Worth It

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall I do like the option to use Meta for my business and like that I can track results. It can be technically difficult to set up campaigns and get effective results. Sometimes is glitch and lord help you if something goes wrong and you need support - practically impossible to get in touch and get actual help.

Pros:

I do get results most of the time and can attribute results directly to my advertising spend

Cons:

Can be complicated and difficult to set up. Customer support is not great. They will spend your money. highly monetized platform

Arienne
Director of Fundraising in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Meta Review

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I love the scheduling options for Meta. It's easy to schedule posts and now stories for both Facebook and Instagram. I'm a huge fan of the scheduling piece.

Cons:

Two cons I have are: 1) You can share media/news articles. This is crucial for spreading awareness for causes and issues. 2) When you schedule for stories, you cannot tag other accounts, so you have to do it afterwards.

Sam
VP Sales and Marketing in India
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Employees

Great for social media interaction

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

As Meta has lots of facebook users, it is ideal for managing social media clients.

Cons:

I am very positive after using Meta for Business and find no problems at all.

Shana
Excavator operator in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Meta gets the job done!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It's a great tool for promoting businesses and online presence. It is easy to navigate.

Cons:

I've noticed an uptick in phishing emails warning that policy violations have occurred. I'm not sure what can be done about it. I realize this is a real problem that is not limited to just Meta.

Paweł
Paweł
SEO Expert in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Manage your social marketing

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I can make everything i need to promote my business and have good Control about my business in social media.

Cons:

Higher separating for business users. For me more integrated functions in my private account made it simplier.

Mark Senyo
Head of Department in Ghana
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

the easiest way to establish an online presence for your business

Comments: Overall, my experience with facebook has been quite good. It has helped me reconnect with a lot of people I had lost touch with. Secondly, the first three investors we got to partner us in setting up our practice first discovered and contacted us via facebook. Finally, facebook helps me back up all my memorable pictures and videos in its gallery albums feature, which I can conveniently set to private for my personal view only.

Pros:

Creating an account is extremely easy in a just a few simple steps. Before we were able to afford our own website for our private practice, we relied entirely on the business page we had created on facebook to ensure that we were discoverable online. And this helped us a lot in getting new clients and finding partners to invest in our practice. For personal use, the ease with which facebook was able to help me find long lost friends and family has been one of my high points of using the software.

Cons:

I think facebook should allow for users to officially own more that just one account. As someone who likes to keep my professional and personal lives as separate as possible, facebook's one account policy makes it extremely inconvenient for me. Secondly, I think facebook messenger should become less integrated with the facebook app itself; so that I could be in the app without appearing online to other users. A dark mode would be the easiest way to achieve this, I think.

Noah
Creative Mind in US
Media Production, Self Employed

Meta for Business | Is it any good?

Comments: Meta for Business is well-worth your time. It allows you to easily streamline your posts and content into daily, weekly, or monthly posts. You can see them on a calendar clearly, even the posts you sent out earlier (they're just darkened out a bit). I've used it to respond to messages, comments, schedule a month of content posts, and shape posts for my audience demographics.

Pros:

Meta for Business is a social media content management service that allows you to schedule posts, ads, see audience demographics and statistics, and respond to interactions and messages. It feels like Facebook and Instagram combined into one platform, though without the content feeds from either. For me, this is great. I spend less time scrolling through social media, and more time planning ahead. Meta for Business (MfB) is very easy to use and setup. Just connect the accounts you want to use, and there you go. When you begin to schedule posts, it'll bring you to a calendar (day, week, month), and you'll be able to schedule your posts on any platform connected (FB, Insta, Pages) easily. You can even schedule the same post to go off on multiple platforms with a simple click of a button. You can respond to notifications on your posts through the service, whether or not you're logged into Facebook or Instagram doesn't matter. You can also send messages, and respond to private DMs.

Cons:

The software is easy to use, but sometimes the Instagram messages and notifications are weird. It'll tell me I have a notification, but it'll be a few weeks old. When I click on the notification, it doesn't go away. I've done advertisements through the software, and while it comes back and shows me statistics of who has clicked on my links, I've never received comments or interactions other than the ones it says I have. It makes me wonder how effective an ad tool it actually is.

Kristie
Kristie
Great Online Shop Presence in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Facebook can be Complicated

Comments: I have no issues uploading products onto Facebook but I keep getting red flags next to my products. It is something Facebook needs to work on because I've hired freelancers to help me with this issue and they cannot even fix the issue. Facebook is connected to Instagram and Shopify but when I have problems online promoting my brand, then I can't promote my products on Instagram. It takes a lot of time to fix the problems with the Facebook store.

Pros:

I like how Facebook allows products to be sold and it is organized. The platform is easy to use when uploading the products, categorizing them, and writing descriptions. It also looks amazing when visitors see that I have an online store to purchase products and I have a lot more people looking at my Facebook store and pages related to it. I love being able to view my products on sale. It is a fast and easy way to promote products to promote my business.

Cons:

I keep running into problems on Facebook related to advertising, campaigning, or having some products viewed on the page and it's not my fault. I've had red flags next to my products on the Facebook store and I had to submit appeals. Even after the appeal was submitted, I had to submit another appeal. It is annoying and Facebook spends several days to respond to each appeal. I do have products on my Facebook store but I can't sell half of them because of unknown reasons on Facebook.

Keitumetse
Freelancer in Botswana
Logistics & Supply Chain, Self Employed

Business via Facebook

Comments: Facebook for business has given me a better understanding of how my business performs on an international level, and works far better than my website with more analytics and a wider audience through Facebook in my opinion

Pros:

My most valued aspects of this software is the performance monitor. Knowing how my investment towards an ad performs in such detail is encouraging enough for me to pay for more add promotions. Being able to target your market so extensively also encouraged me as a business owner to understand my clientele and promoted my growth as an entrepreneur.

Cons:

Navigation from the personal account to the business account by phone can be a bit complex at times, the business page and the business admin at times require that i have each on separate tabs...these being Facebook and Business Facebook, as its more on analytics and admin than managing ads and posts.

Tracy
Business Owner in South Africa
Design, 2–10 Employees

The best and cheapest way to market your business

Comments: I used Meta for business daily. It really is the hub of my social media marketing now – where I do my organic and paid marketing. It is still the cheapest place to run paid advertising for your business. It keeps improving each day and making it easier for business owners to run their marketing seamlessly. Especially the free content scheduler and planner, I love it!

Pros:

I use Meta for business to market my own business as well as my clients’ businesses. From social media marketing (free) all the way to paid advertising. It is the only paid advertising I do for my business and clients. The free content scheduler for both Facebook and Instagram is life-changing. I save myself and my clients so much money. It can be a bit tricky to set up but there are plenty of tutorials to follow. I think that its way more simple to integrate now then a few years ag

Cons:

It can be a bit glitchy at times. Especially the content scheduler.

WENDY
MARKETER in Malaysia
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Business Savior for Many!

Comments: Overall, Facebook and I have a bittersweet romance. Despite the tricky ads manager and occasional unreasonable ad errors, businesses thrive competently during the pandemics.
It has brought people closer with one another and able to somehow allow people to survive through the financial crisis due to the lockdowns.
However, one's business should not be over dependent on FB itself and it is always better to seek other alternative platforms. FB might have reigned for more than a decade & still remain the apex of humans' connection.
But the digital world is very dynamic (look at Yahoo, Myspace, Friendster). It is always good too keep an eye on the next upcoming tech company. As the old saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket.

Pros:

Having been a frequent FB user since 2008, I have definitely witnessed the great features transformation throughout the decade. There are many features that are applaudable and have been seen to have continual improvements. 1. The fact that the updated FB has a setting for "Dark Mode", as a heavy user who is taking the importance of healthy vision, this feature comes out as caring and thoughtful to us. 2. The change of the FB Home interface from the previous one was not very well accepted by many at first. We can't deny the new interface is sleek and modern but for older users like us, the sudden change did take us awhile to get used to it. 3. Most features are well arranged in the menu icon. With just a simple click or tap either phone or mobile, you can easily access to everything, from searching for your friends; managing your Pages; listing in Marketplace; checking out your ads manage; events etc. 4. Posting stories become more entertaining and fun as there are a range of creative filters or frames that you can use to get yourself a nice selfie. 5. Sending messages becomes ever so convenient whereby FB now allows you to download a messenger software onto your desktop so that you wouldn't miss a single incoming message. 6. Ads Manager is more than an essential but more like a necessity if you are establishing your business social presence. In setting up a page or FB shop, you just have to make yourself familiar with the in and outs of ads manager.

Cons:

As much as FB has become part of our lives, there are a few things that can rattle someone's cage. 1. Ads Manager Necessary useful & a must to learn to get your business running. But a particular error arose & your ad account got blocked, and you had no clue what went wrong. And when you did appeal for assistance, it would take them a hundred years to reply. Making you feeling wretched and forlorn as you couldn't keep your sales promotion going and you might miss out the Black Friday event. 2. Live Streaming We have been doing Live as frequent as we could but there are so many people doing the same live, we are practically at the mercy of FB AI to determine our live views would go up or down. That's why we need to have robust creativity in order to compete the arena of attention. 3. Ads I wonder if anyone notices that perhaps our phone is actually eavesdropping our conversation. As much as we all value our privacy, it seems like even when you're not on the phone and you're just mentioning about a certain thing for example like hair dye and soon enough you'll see IG & FB showing you adverts regarding it......creepy or just downright savvy?

Sandra
influencer in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

changes faster than Newfoundland weather.

Comments: My overall view of Facebook is in favor! The simple reason Is that anybody can use it anywhere and you don t have to be technology suave its family oriented so parents can show off their photos of their beautiful families and keep in touch throughout this pandemic. messenger app is excellent.
they Just need to deal with the changing of their setting .

Pros:

it helps you keep in touch with your loved ones, near and far. It's great for finding groups that you have so much in common with . how ever lately they have added some new features to help you enhance your photos or other content you want to share with the public or just a few close friends or even promotions that you design with the help of Facebook. I believe this platform to be held with high regards.it allows you to be as discreet or as open as you desire. I enjoy how you can personalize your page.to set yourself apart and stand out .I have also seen how Facebook has grown and is working hard to bring out the most recent apps and is working hard to keep up in todays market,

Cons:

As much as I enjoy Facebook ,it can be very irritating to wake up in the morning and your friends are no longer there .I get asked so many times how come I don't show up on their feed and wonder if I had blocked them or if something was wrong with their settings, it does cause a lot of confusion .and I know because it is talked about quite abit.so then what happens is we have to start putting in friends request again and lose so much time getting reconnected. I feel that is Facebooks biggest challenge right now because if not careful this could make or break a company if the client has ongoing problems that are not addressed in a fashionable manor. And this seems to be an on going situation ,which breaks my heart because of the great potential they have.

Kriti
Kriti
Freelancer in India
Entertainment, Self Employed

A good app to connect with the right people!

Comments: Be it in a personal, professional, or business sense, Facebook helps me connect with like-minded people, form a community with them, share content with them, and even helps me find jobs and projects. It's a great social networking app if used in the right way.

Pros:

A lot of people think that Facebook has become obsolete now, so they don't even have the app on their phones and rarely use it. In my opinion, Facebook is still a great app if one knows how to use it correctly. True, I don't post that often on my Facebook but I use it for so many different purposes - to network with people in the same industry like mine, for social media marketing, for personal and business branding, to find jobs, to connect with fellow lovers of a movie or a show, and to know people's birthday (yep, guilty)! For a social networking app, it is actually very nice and solves most of the purposes you expect an app like Facebook to solve. I'm a part of so many groups that connects job seekers with potential employers or meme groups that are subject-specific, etc. Honestly, over any other job portal, I prefer Facebook to find jobs on, since it gives the feeling that you are talking to a human on the other side and not some trained AI. I also use this app for leisure - basically, when I'm bored of scrolling through Instagram, I switch to Facebook :p

Cons:

Like any other social networking app, Facebook has its share of privacy issues. I know that the choices I make on this site - what I like, what posts I comment on, what kind of posts I reshare - everything is being collected and given to advertisers and god knows who else. Moreover, like many other social networking sites, it can be addicting too. You may not be chatting with someone or doing something important but you don't even realize that you spent half an hour scrolling through the feed for absolutely nothing. But if you have that in control, it's a good app.

India
US

The Face of the Social Internet with all your friends in 1 book.

Pros:

It allows you to have the option to connect with other people on one social platform. You can use your facebook information to login to other online applications without having to create a login or user id. You can also choose to login by just clicking your photo and inserting your password. You have the options to send money and receive money via Facebook. You can make friend suggestions, decided if you want to show up in a online search preformed by a major search engine. You can determine the access others have to your photos, posts, friends, and even customize lists. You can create groups that are private, or public, and create personal pages. You can advertise to target specific people. You can intergrate your instagram or twitter feed to your Facebook. You can sell and buy things through the Facebook Marketplace. You can send audio messages via Facebook. Download photos from others' pages. You can block people via their FB page or email. If you die you can have a memorial for your page, you can also have trusted people in the event you are locked out or hacked to regain account access. They allow you to go live. You can easily find people. You can create your own FB domain to get to your profile to be found. They are always adding more features and capabilities for users to access and is a steadily growing social platform.

Cons:

You have to download messenger seperately from Facebook to message others. You can never truly delete your account to start from scratch. If you lose email access to your account anyone can eventually reactivate your account. It takes a few complaints for Facebook to perm. delete an account that someone makes that is fake. You can only use your real name and not alias, which is understandable but too many name changes is not allowed. They want you to have only one FB account but if you can't delete your old account to start new it can be fustrating. Facebook is the main site harrassment and bullying occurs and some posts should not take so long to be removed as embarrassing and humiliating things can be posted about someone. It seems like they have so many features I forgot how to get to some of them as far as what screen i need to be on to access that feature. It can be confusing because a social media platform is virtually attempting to be a walmart online for social networks which is too much for one platform to have information about you when you can not perm. delete your account. Who wants a social network to keep that much information on them forever? That is quesitonable to even having a facebook account and knowing that.

Martha
Martha
Owner in US
Photography, Self Employed

The good, The bad, The Facebook!

Comments: Facebook has its good & bad and its ups & downs, but overall the pros outweigh the cons. The con of Facebook can always be handled differently and can make a positive outcome. There is a lot of good influence on Facebook and there are many great communities that you can become involved with. Facebook is a great platform to use if you are looking for work, looking to make new friends, or wanting to keep in touch with family members & friends, especially when you consider that it is one of the largest site in the world where you are encouraged to connect with everyone.

Pros:

Communication is always needed, and especially so if it's with family that live miles away from each other. Facebook allows for convenient and constant conversation with family member and friends. Sharing thoughts and ideas with other right on the Facebook platform is another great way of being able to keep in touch with loved ones. Facebook can be used for personal reasons, but it can also be used to build a portfolio. Facebook can be very educational as well. It's a great place to view news and information. There's a wide range of Facebook apps that can be used for multiple things such as events, gatherings, and even way to organize. There are many games to play on Facebook, and all of them are easily accessible.

Cons:

Facebook can be very addicting meaning that many people spend unnecessary hour just scrolling though pages. There are privacy issues and security loopholes, especially in personal details. Facebook has control over what people say, limiting the expression of freedom. There are many fake profiles that can be a nuisance to many people using Facebook. Facebook is very addictive! Cyber-bullying is of course a major concern and there are many recorded cases of this where it has led to terrible things happening to the victims. Facebook is filled with targeted advertising because they store your information.

craig
craig
Artist in US
Music, Self Employed

Facebook review

Comments: The major benefit of facebook that I have found is that not everyone can be trusted who is into cryptocurrencies and posting fake stuff just to try and get your money and I did investigating and found out that people who post fake stuff are usually have just joined the group your in . Its helped me out on not losing alot of investment money . They should make it to where you can only create one facebook account. All my friends have made like 4 or five accounts at least cause they forgot there password and they keep changing there number and they get prepaid phones and that's why or lost password to there email. That's another lesson I learned to always keep same number on my phone or not forgetting my email account.

Pros:

The thing that runs the greatest on playing on facebook or using it is that you can join groups and when of course you do that you can get posts sent to the lists of posts you see everyday . The best thing is the cryptocurrency groups and music groups cause on there people post the best ways to make crpto, invest, and how to do things and learn by talking to other people who comment on your posts or you can reply and make posts too.

Cons:

The overlook at facebook makes me think there should be more to do on the site. Avoiding the finding of these things is my biggest problem cause I dont really get to engaged with nothing but music, looking for things to buy, dating part , reading friends posts, and cryptocurrencies. I rarely make a post on my regular life so maybe if there was more suggestions on the site that would be cool or a pop up that tells you things you dont know. One example could be (did you know facebook has a place to do this or that ) I also hate how people make more than one facebook account cause it messes with ur friendship creating 4 or 5 accounts and then asking you to be friends on the new one and I'm like what happened and they say someone hacked it or there prepaid phone was turned off cause they didnt pay it and they lost there number. It makes my friends seem unorganized and lazy. facebook customer service should be more about getting your account if it was hacked or you lost your number and email. The way they could do that is probably ask for more info. I know they have ways to get it back but all my friends are too lazy to even go through the check process of getting your account back. I was hacked once and they stole my whole account and when I went to type in my email to retrieve it back it said this email dont exist in 5he system. I tried contacting g customer service and they never replied. Long story short I like the facebook but it could use work

Michell
Founder in Chile
Retail, 2–10 Employees

The most entertaining social media

Comments: I have been using Facebook for over 10 years and my experience has been very rewarding in every way, the part where it connects you with people all over the world, with your family or far away friends, the funny videos that trend and sometimes make a bad day, a better one, plus there is a lot of important content to consume, obviating all the negative part of hate filled people.

Pros:

This social media over the years has never stopped being trendy, I have been able to use it for personal and professional use, on the personal it's the best to connect with family and friends of all my Life, also I have been able to publish important things that will be saved for my memories. And on a professional level, The Facebook ads and its marketplace has helped me to increase my sales and show my company to many people.

Cons:

That the Facebook community are people who are willing to attack you for anything you share, they are people full of hate and sometimes it becomes a social network where people do not want to open up or show who they really are for fear of being so judged.

Jerry
Jerry
Sales Manager in Oman
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Facebook Review

Comments: Facebook helps to explore new clients and connect worldwide. With current Lockdown situation, Realtime chat and video chat and Facebook live has been great to share information and coordinate operations. Social media marketing and digital marketing and monetization capabilities has provided an option for people to generate some money by working from home.

Pros:

Global Village : Facebook has created a global village through various groups, communities and by giving access to various prominent personnel's profiles. Velocity of information: Posting and sharing of videos made the information pass very fast and reach the maximum audience. Connectivity: Provides end to end connectivity and reach to various companies, contacts worldwide Facebook Live : It has become the most popular medium to spread the right information and to take the wrong act to the concerned authorities in the shortest time. With great outreach to the population, the Facebook has taken the media and journalism to the layman. Voice your opinion : Facebook provides the right platform for any layman to express their independent views

Cons:

Privacy Leaks : It is one of the major cons that facebook brings. People has to be aware of what they are publishing and whom they are adding in their network. Face book adds another side to Voice the opinion /Freedom of Expression. It has made people to post anything in FB which can defame others. Facebook is addictive. People have to be conscious to use it to the right purpose and right time.

Sapir
customer service in Israel
Banking, 11–50 Employees

Facebook - my personl experience

Comments: The incongruity here is that Facebook much of the time updates and advances to make better client experience, however on occasion they wind up diminishing the client experience. It's in our fundamental nature to oppose change. Why? Since discovering some new information is difficult. Facebook refreshed their security settings and profile see. A great deal of us wouldn't have adjusted if Facebook hadn't pinged us to adjust. Except if the updates address an enormous problem area, individuals don't normally follow. I can wager, a great deal of your perusers don't utilize tweaked records choices for sharing notices? See my point.

Pros:

The most importantly advantage of utilizing Facebook is the limitless network it gives, Free and Quality correspondence, Global Village of Information, Join Communities/gatherings, Follow compelling characters, Track your number one organizations, Going live on Facebook, Educational use, Personal profile marking.

Cons:

Security has consistently been the greatest worry for everybody on Facebook, females basically. Since such an extensive amount your data is out there, you are more powerless and defenseless to assaults like wholesale fraud, hacked records and cheats. The effectiveness the sign up cycle brings, is abused to make numerous phony ids. Our connection is significantly founded on passionate and actual signals. What an individual is really feeling isn't obvious through writings or emojis. There is high possibility that you could be passing up somebody giving indications of despondency and cynicism.

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Facebook is a beast!

Comments: My overall experience with Facebook has been good. From time to time I tend to watch some UFC fighting videos or even comedy videos that other friends post as it's very engaging and wants me watching more. Facebook is a great platform to get your message out to millions of people if you need to. It encompasses everything from friends, family, gaming, advertising, events, groups, videos, photos, and more. I made my account when it first came out and I was impressed to see it.

Pros:

Facebook has many different ways for advertisers to reach their prospects. One of them being paid advertisements. With Facebook insights, and Facebook groups pages and more, you are able to find amazing people in different places. Facebook is great in many aspects at the same time. It allows people to connect with friends and family, play video games, join events and more. For me specifically, it is a gold mine for advertising.

Cons:

I dislike seeing spammy or scam posts from people in groups or even in a comment section of an advertisement. This needs to be stopped/prevented to ensure that the platform remains a safe space for everyone to use. A lot of people will post phone numbers in groups and pages to get people to network with them too buy stuff or scam them and I don't think that's a good idea at all.