Meta for Business Reviews

4.4 (2,121) Write a Review!

About Meta for Business

Social media marketing solution that helps businesses create personalized marketing plans based on targeted audience and budget.

Learn more about Meta for Business

Pros:

Great integration and interface and fun as well.

Cons:

Everyone can send messages, which can lead to unwanted message. Fake accounts and fake information could be stop.

Meta for Business ratings

3.7

8.3/10

Meta for Business has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 2,121 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Meta for Business before?

Filter reviews (2,121)

Pablo
Pablo
Ceo in Spain
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed

Meta all in one Campaign beast

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall it’s very easy , powerful and the mobile apps it’s a game changer

Pros:

All in one page , all accounts, all pages , all instagrams, all paid method . It’s very easy to use after you understand where is each thing

Cons:

Not very clear when create a new account for a customer through my bussiness portal

Connor
Owner in Puerto Rico
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Buggy platform with many false disapprovals, suspensions, and restrictions.

1.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall the experience has been stressful with several false suspensions that have been rolled back, as well as the current issue and lack of support.

Pros:

The targeting and ad optimization options are very powerful and work very well.

Cons:

While advertising on the platform since 2016 I have experienced several ad account suspensions, business manager suspensions, ad disapprovals, and many other compliance-based issues which lead to Facebook apologizing for the inconvenience and reactivating my assets or ads after an appeal. Recently however they have denied my appeal and continue to email me to "speak with a marketing pro to improve my ad performance" despite leaving me in the dark about my ad account suspension issues, leaving me unable to run ads.

Tracy
Business Owner in South Africa
Design, 2-10 Employees

The best and cheapest way to market your business

Comments: I used Meta for business daily. It really is the hub of my social media marketing now – where I do my organic and paid marketing. It is still the cheapest place to run paid advertising for your business. It keeps improving each day and making it easier for business owners to run their marketing seamlessly. Especially the free content scheduler and planner, I love it!

Pros:

I use Meta for business to market my own business as well as my clients’ businesses. From social media marketing (free) all the way to paid advertising. It is the only paid advertising I do for my business and clients. The free content scheduler for both Facebook and Instagram is life-changing. I save myself and my clients so much money. It can be a bit tricky to set up but there are plenty of tutorials to follow. I think that its way more simple to integrate now then a few years ag

Cons:

It can be a bit glitchy at times. Especially the content scheduler.

Achraf
Achraf
Freelancer in Morocco
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Meta the best place for business

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: great experience and ill keep using it

Pros:

what i really like about meta is the professionalism and the simple way of use it can really help you grow your business and get clients from all over the world and i think it is the best option since every one in the world right now is connected with the same platform

Cons:

what i like the least about it is that restrictions policies sometimes it is over reacted i don't know if that made with a team behind screen or by robots by it definitely need some improvements but yet i see that it is still the best place where we can grow our business

Can
Can
manager in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

owner manager

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

best place to sell furniture and cars i love it

Cons:

takes time to create a post sometimes overall is good

Manager in United Arab Emirates
Furniture, 11-50 Employees

Affordable Business Marketing Solution

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Exceptionally satisfied with my campaigns results and amount of sales we generated with the hlep of Meta for Business.

Pros:

I just started using the meta for business and I'm really surprised with the amount of results I'm getting with Meta for Business. Just in two months my selling increase 35% and the cost is not that much against other platforms. It's easy to manage campaigns and ads. I can choose the best performing campaigns without a hard work. Tutorials on the platform are straight forward and easy to understand and implement.

Cons:

The meta for business mobile app has some limitations if it could be just like the desktop functionality that would be great.

LilianLilian
make up artist in Kenya
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Post scheduling

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I'm really glad i can mange and schedule my posts in a day, best feature for a small business owner who has to do everything alone

Pros:

Posting constantly on Instagram and Facebook was stressing me out. I'm really glad I can schedule posts ahead of time. really saves on time and migraines

Cons:

lately promotions are not reaching as many people as before

Noah
Creative Mind in US
Media Production, Self Employed

Meta for Business | Is it any good?

Comments: Meta for Business is well-worth your time. It allows you to easily streamline your posts and content into daily, weekly, or monthly posts. You can see them on a calendar clearly, even the posts you sent out earlier (they're just darkened out a bit). I've used it to respond to messages, comments, schedule a month of content posts, and shape posts for my audience demographics.

Pros:

Meta for Business is a social media content management service that allows you to schedule posts, ads, see audience demographics and statistics, and respond to interactions and messages. It feels like Facebook and Instagram combined into one platform, though without the content feeds from either. For me, this is great. I spend less time scrolling through social media, and more time planning ahead. Meta for Business (MfB) is very easy to use and setup. Just connect the accounts you want to use, and there you go. When you begin to schedule posts, it'll bring you to a calendar (day, week, month), and you'll be able to schedule your posts on any platform connected (FB, Insta, Pages) easily. You can even schedule the same post to go off on multiple platforms with a simple click of a button. You can respond to notifications on your posts through the service, whether or not you're logged into Facebook or Instagram doesn't matter. You can also send messages, and respond to private DMs.

Cons:

The software is easy to use, but sometimes the Instagram messages and notifications are weird. It'll tell me I have a notification, but it'll be a few weeks old. When I click on the notification, it doesn't go away. I've done advertisements through the software, and while it comes back and shows me statistics of who has clicked on my links, I've never received comments or interactions other than the ones it says I have. It makes me wonder how effective an ad tool it actually is.

Muhammad
Youtuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Self Employed

Facebook, A perfect Place for Business

Comments: I'm not using Facebook only for my clients. I also have four Facebook pages and I'm generating good revenue with the collaboration of different brands.
Either you are a freelancer or a youtube or a social media marketer. Facebook will always remain the best place for you.
If we talk about my overall experience on a Facebook business level, then I have no word to explain my whole experience at all. I have found Facebook a major part of every digital and social media marketer. You can achieve high goals at a very low cost.
The pricing of Facebook is oo affordable and can be afforded by any person. Now if you are thinking of social media marketing or you have some plans to be a digital marketer, then believe me Facebook is going to perfect place for you.

Pros:

There are a lot of features that I liked too much on Facebook but I would like to mention below some of them for your happiness. I have liked the page permission too much. When I use to work on a Facebook page of my client, I always need to have a look at that page. And I can easily access my client's Facebook page through "business.facebook.com" under the pages section. It is not restricted to have access to only one page at a time, I can access multiple pages at the same time. Role manager is also an important feature in the Facebook business place. I can assign any role I want to my client. I may choose him to perform the role of admin or may assign him as an analyst. This thing is also not restricted to have limited roles permission to limited clients. I can add and manage unlimited partners and their accounts too. And may grant any permission I want. As a freelancer, client satisfaction is my first priority. And for that, I always need to show my skill in the projects. And I can assign my client as admin to get a suggestion or any type of instruction that he want for his business. I can say that Facebook social media marketing is the largest at all and there is no other platform that can compete with Facebook in business.

Cons:

Well, I have used a lot of software. I always looked forward to having some improvement from the software team. But Facebook is different at all. I'm working as social media marketer for a long time and I never realize that Facebook needs to be improved anywhere. Even whenever I have performed a job for my client, I always got a 4 to 5 stars rating. Every client always appreciated me for having good skills. And I can say without any hesitation, that the whole credit goes to Facebook's business place. But I have an ambition for having a feature on Facebook. Facebook use to provide 5$ credit for a Facebook page for the first boost. And we can boost any Facebook page post with that credit. But usually, it happens after one or two months. I think Facebook should offer a new page too. I man whenever a user is going to create a new page, he should be allotted a credit of 5$ or 10$ for his first boost. So he can easily understand the features and the working process of Facebook.

Calvin
Project Manager in Ghana
Civil Engineering, 51-200 Employees

Easy to build or join business communities

Comments: Facebook helped us achieve significant visibility for our business. It was so so easy to get personal friends and associates help in promoting the business pages and campaigns. The groups are also very useful for growing community and feeling a sense of belonging.

Pros:

Facebook was very good at helping me find communities and resources that were useful for growing my business. The campaign insights were also very helpful in understanding my target demographics much more.

Cons:

The results from my ad campaigns were quite inconsistent. On one ocassion, it would result in great reach and leads, and the next time half as much.

Shahriyar
Shahriyar
Student in Pakistan
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Facebook..

Comments: I love Facebook for the fact that it enabled me to get back in touch with a lot of friends about whom I had not contact information. It also enables me to get to get updates about my friends and family.

Pros:

Facebook is one of the top in social networking apps, infact it shaped the current social media world. With it you can share text, pictures and videos in your posts. Along with posts users can also share temporary stories that delets after a day by itself. It has a very smart search and scanning algorithm due to which it gives you very precise suggestions about people you may know. It can also identify people (most of the times) in a photo that are not already tagged in it. Apart from social communications it is also widely used for marketing by businesses. It has a dedicated messenger app through which you can not only send texts and make audio/video calls but also send files to other contacts.

Cons:

As facebook is the biggest social networking software, it is flooded with a lot of irrelevant posts including political propagandas, religious and ethnic hate and false news and information, which is something that Facebook administration needs to step up its efforts to mitigate by apply filters and effectively banning involved users.

Kriti
Kriti
Freelancer in India
Entertainment, Self Employed

A good app to connect with the right people!

Comments: Be it in a personal, professional, or business sense, Facebook helps me connect with like-minded people, form a community with them, share content with them, and even helps me find jobs and projects. It's a great social networking app if used in the right way.

Pros:

A lot of people think that Facebook has become obsolete now, so they don't even have the app on their phones and rarely use it. In my opinion, Facebook is still a great app if one knows how to use it correctly. True, I don't post that often on my Facebook but I use it for so many different purposes - to network with people in the same industry like mine, for social media marketing, for personal and business branding, to find jobs, to connect with fellow lovers of a movie or a show, and to know people's birthday (yep, guilty)! For a social networking app, it is actually very nice and solves most of the purposes you expect an app like Facebook to solve. I'm a part of so many groups that connects job seekers with potential employers or meme groups that are subject-specific, etc. Honestly, over any other job portal, I prefer Facebook to find jobs on, since it gives the feeling that you are talking to a human on the other side and not some trained AI. I also use this app for leisure - basically, when I'm bored of scrolling through Instagram, I switch to Facebook :p

Cons:

Like any other social networking app, Facebook has its share of privacy issues. I know that the choices I make on this site - what I like, what posts I comment on, what kind of posts I reshare - everything is being collected and given to advertisers and god knows who else. Moreover, like many other social networking sites, it can be addicting too. You may not be chatting with someone or doing something important but you don't even realize that you spent half an hour scrolling through the feed for absolutely nothing. But if you have that in control, it's a good app.

Anamta
Student in Pakistan
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed

Facebook alternate word for socializing.

Comments: I use to enjoy using facebook and recommend it to all.

Pros:

Facebook is the most popular and common medium for socialization. It provides you immense ways to connect with people all around the world, even you can make those people your friend, whom you never know. In the modern world where socialization is a dire need, people don't have so much time to visit one other's home and enjoy gossips rather people pay more attention to talk, share and enjoy while sitting on their desks at home, office, market anywhere and Facebook ensures this. Apart from entertainment Facebook is a source of earning money, people market their startups through Facebook ads and earn and let people get to know about the new products ad services that have been launched. People use Facebook to promote their running businesses or even can start a business on Facebook by creating different pages of freelancing where different employees and freelancers come in contact with each other or by selling different products online and many more. There is a lot to write. and one wonderful feature is you can increase the views of your online businesses and pages on Facebook just by little investment to facebook so if by making small investments you are earning a lot so why not. Facebook is a huge ocean full of entertainment, joy, knowledge, money, businesses, promotions, friends, etc, just you need to dive deep and have a real-time experience.

Cons:

Sometimes by liking different pages you can be spammed so need to take care of it and sometimes some unethical videos and posts, you will encounter so these are some bad points but by vigilantly using Facebook you can enjoy its full benefits.

Maaz
Maaz
Software Engineer in Pakistan
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Facebook.

Comments: Facebook is the most widely used social media platform which makes it very useful to communicate with friends and family and others in social circle and find old friends.

Pros:

Facebook is the most popular social media platform and has the most number of users. You can share anything on facebook, from lengthy text post, to photo albums, long videos and files. It is very useful in connecting with your old friends as it helps you find them easily. Small business users also use it to promote their business and boost sales. Its group feature is also used by students of the same class or program to share updates, progress and documents with other members. The Facebook Messenger is also a full fledged messenger with which you can send text and files to tour contacts and make audio and or video calls to them.

Cons:

Facebook has become a favourite platform for politicians and groups to spread their views and propagandas, due to which it has become a hub of spams and fake information which is quite annoying and facebook really needs to speedup working on sorting this problem.

Field Manager in Ghana
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

beyond enjoyable personal use, Facebook has done wonders for growing our business and networking

Comments: Our overall experience with Facebook has been mostly a great one. Apart from giving us free online presence when we were yet to design our own website, the boosted ad campaigns we have carried out together has done amazingly well at doubling our network of collaborators and also fetched us quite some great amounts of new business.

Pros:

Facebook allowed us to gain a lot of public awareness for our business services. By focusing on the habits and preferences of users, Facebook is able to direct our ad campaigns to the individuals most likely to be interested in our services, thereby boosting our public engagement metrics significantly. And with the easy call to action buttons that integrate quite well with other affiliate channels like messenger and whatsapp, clients do not struggle to respond and communicate with us.

Cons:

The level of reach for campaigns can fluctuate quite a bit, and sometimes the analytics reports do very little in getting us to understand why one campaign performed so well but another (similar) one didn't.

Mark Senyo
Head of Department in Ghana
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

the easiest way to establish an online presence for your business

Comments: Overall, my experience with facebook has been quite good. It has helped me reconnect with a lot of people I had lost touch with. Secondly, the first three investors we got to partner us in setting up our practice first discovered and contacted us via facebook. Finally, facebook helps me back up all my memorable pictures and videos in its gallery albums feature, which I can conveniently set to private for my personal view only.

Pros:

Creating an account is extremely easy in a just a few simple steps. Before we were able to afford our own website for our private practice, we relied entirely on the business page we had created on facebook to ensure that we were discoverable online. And this helped us a lot in getting new clients and finding partners to invest in our practice. For personal use, the ease with which facebook was able to help me find long lost friends and family has been one of my high points of using the software.

Cons:

I think facebook should allow for users to officially own more that just one account. As someone who likes to keep my professional and personal lives as separate as possible, facebook's one account policy makes it extremely inconvenient for me. Secondly, I think facebook messenger should become less integrated with the facebook app itself; so that I could be in the app without appearing online to other users. A dark mode would be the easiest way to achieve this, I think.

Product Development in US
Market Research Software, Self Employed

Tried and True!

Comments: My overall experience with Facebook has mostly been positive and I do recommend it frequently. I feel that it is still the best way to reach the most people, with a single click. It is also a great way to see what your competitors are doing and the search engine could not be easier to use.

Pros:

Facebook is probably the most user-friendly social media app in existence. I think that is why it appeals to the older generations, for sure. It could not be any simpler to create a Facebook for a business or personal use. It is a very quick and easy way to get information out to new and existing customers. It also allows for multiple ways a customer can communicate with you, including a personal message or a message on your page wall. I feel Facebook is the best way to reach the majority of your customers and to recruit potential customers. Overall, I feel that more social media users are connected to Facebook than they are Twitter, Instagram, etc., because it is widely used by the younger and older generations. Being that it is free to use, is a great bonus, especially for smaller businesses (like me ).

Cons:

My biggest complaint is that customer service is almost non-existent. There is no 1-800 to call for help, no "contact us" for questions, etc. which can be a problem. You often have to rely on other users to troubleshoot issues or just "muddle" through them yourself. I'm sure that is how they keep cost down, in part, but it can be super frustrating. It is too bad that they don't offer a paid version, that offers the additional element of customer support. I do feel some busineses would be willing to pay that. Overall, I think every business should be using Facebook, small or large. Even if your Target audience is a young crowd, I think it would be a mistake to at least not include it in your social media arsenal!

Marc
Student in Australia
Music, Self Employed

Facebook review

Comments: But over all Facebook is one of the best applications that I've been using it has a good feature that other applications don't have.. and everyday I'm using it even though sometimes I'm a bit moody I'll just open it soon my feeling back to normal cuz I can watched a lot of funny videos there.

Pros:

Being a student is a bit stressful Because I have to do a lot things at school but Facebook is one of my favourite application to use, Because it gives me comfort in Facebook I can share to my friends and love ones about what happened to my day, I've watched a lot of videos such as inspirational, funny videos, watching my favourites streamer while playing their favourite games and by doing that they earned A lot of money. It is easy to use there is no a lot of things to do All you need to do is to make account and add your friends who has Facebook then share your thoughts to them or post a picture together with them and you can talked to them or give them a call, and I can say that Facebook is a very worthy application because I've been using it for 6 years, so if your planning to use don't hesitate go for it and if you have a problem they always have a problem centre just type your problem their about your Facebook account and they will help you to solve it...

Cons:

For 6 years that I've been using this the only problem that I can see is a lot of people is using this application to show some negative content videos like but it is so rare I think Facebook needs to do some action about it and last is they used social media to offend other people social status and its not a good thing because in real life other people are fighting about it .

Christine
Executive Director in Kenya
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

The best social media solution for every marketplace

Comments: I joined Facebook in 2006, over time I have been using it to reach out to friends all over the globe. Facebook has enabled me to network with various mental health professionals from all over the world. Through Facebook groups and Facebook pages, as an organization we have been able to scale up our advocacy efforts globally. By allowing us to upload videos and photos on our profiles, we are able to showcase our work to the world, which has helped in attracting funding.

Pros:

Scheduling of posts in Facebook groups has helped us plan for discussions even when we are busy and cannot come online. The Facebook Live feature has allowed us in conducting virtual discussions, so far we have had fruitful engagements with our audience from all over the world. Facebook allows uploading unlimited videos and photos which has helped in scaling up our advocacy efforts to donors and a wider clientele. New features are updated frequently, which helps in giving the user a personal feel. Through different Facebook groups and and Facebook pages I have been able to learn so much.

Cons:

The Facebook Algorithms at times flag content that is not inappropriate. Severally I have been blocked from accessing various features, for instance joining new groups, commenting in other Facebook groups for posting the same content in several pages. Hackers posting profane content on one's timeline often lead to malicious damage to one's reputation. Pseudo accounts on the other hand are fake and most of them con unsuspecting users.

Mark Ryan
Freelancer in Philippines
Computer Software, Self Employed

Excellent as it binds us together!

Comments: I believe that Facebook really helped me in connecting people especially now during the pandemic where all of us are having a hard time coping with it and through Facebook, it is extremely simple to share your emotions, assessment, and what's going on in your life. It's very much like a stage you can use in your own specific manner to share what's going into your psyche, your accomplishments distress, joy everything sentiments can be communicated, and then you will ready to get some guidance or help from your liberal companions.

Pros:

Facebook is an incredible app where we users could connect with people all around the world. It has gotten significant inside the society for the way that we can "interface" with others for a bigger scope. All things considered, carrying on with your life is much more significant than Facebook. This would be pursuing your fantasies, arriving at your objectives, and discovering what you want inside your life. On the off chance that that implies gloating or publicizing on Facebook that you took your fantasy get-away and took huge loads of pictures

Cons:

There are many, who are dependent on FB. Individuals simply begin living in this virtual world and go through hours and hours on Facebook. Because of this, another sort of turmoil has likewise come into human existence for example Facebook dependence issue in which individual invests to an extreme degree an excess of energy in Facebook, experiences issues scaling back. Besides, this gets you far from genuine individuals and at last making issues with genuine connections, family members, school, or in the vocation. This is the greatest inconvenience of the Facebook site.

Sandra
influencer in Canada

changes faster than Newfoundland weather.

Comments: My overall view of Facebook is in favor! The simple reason Is that anybody can use it anywhere and you don t have to be technology suave its family oriented so parents can show off their photos of their beautiful families and keep in touch throughout this pandemic. messenger app is excellent.
they Just need to deal with the changing of their setting .

Pros:

it helps you keep in touch with your loved ones, near and far. It's great for finding groups that you have so much in common with . how ever lately they have added some new features to help you enhance your photos or other content you want to share with the public or just a few close friends or even promotions that you design with the help of Facebook. I believe this platform to be held with high regards.it allows you to be as discreet or as open as you desire. I enjoy how you can personalize your page.to set yourself apart and stand out .I have also seen how Facebook has grown and is working hard to bring out the most recent apps and is working hard to keep up in todays market,

Cons:

As much as I enjoy Facebook ,it can be very irritating to wake up in the morning and your friends are no longer there .I get asked so many times how come I don't show up on their feed and wonder if I had blocked them or if something was wrong with their settings, it does cause a lot of confusion .and I know because it is talked about quite abit.so then what happens is we have to start putting in friends request again and lose so much time getting reconnected. I feel that is Facebooks biggest challenge right now because if not careful this could make or break a company if the client has ongoing problems that are not addressed in a fashionable manor. And this seems to be an on going situation ,which breaks my heart because of the great potential they have.

Masdiana
Masdiana
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Facebook is a good social media application

Comments: Overall, I've had a positive experience with Facebook. I like to watch Mixed martial arts combat videos or even funny videos that my friends share from time - to - time because they're entertaining and make me want to watch more. If you need to reach millions of views, Facebook is a perfect medium to use. Friends, family, gaming, ads, festivals, groups, videos, pictures, and more are all part of it. I joined this site when it first became available, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Pros:

Advertisers can hit their prospects in a variety of ways on Facebook. Paying ads are one of them. You will meet amazing people in all kinds of ways using Facebook insights, Facebook groups sites, and other tools. At the same time, Facebook is fantastic in several ways. It enables users to communicate with friends and relatives, play video games, participate in activities, and much more. It's an excellent resource for me in terms of publicity.

Cons:

I despise seeing clickbaity or scam posts in communities or even on the comments page of an advertisement. This problem must be stopped/prevented for the website to remain a secure environment for all users. Many people would share contact information in communities and pages to allow people to interact with them to buy things or cheat them, which I do not believe is a good idea.

Kristie
Kristie
Great Online Shop Presence in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Facebook can be Complicated

Comments: I have no issues uploading products onto Facebook but I keep getting red flags next to my products. It is something Facebook needs to work on because I've hired freelancers to help me with this issue and they cannot even fix the issue. Facebook is connected to Instagram and Shopify but when I have problems online promoting my brand, then I can't promote my products on Instagram. It takes a lot of time to fix the problems with the Facebook store.

Pros:

I like how Facebook allows products to be sold and it is organized. The platform is easy to use when uploading the products, categorizing them, and writing descriptions. It also looks amazing when visitors see that I have an online store to purchase products and I have a lot more people looking at my Facebook store and pages related to it. I love being able to view my products on sale. It is a fast and easy way to promote products to promote my business.

Cons:

I keep running into problems on Facebook related to advertising, campaigning, or having some products viewed on the page and it's not my fault. I've had red flags next to my products on the Facebook store and I had to submit appeals. Even after the appeal was submitted, I had to submit another appeal. It is annoying and Facebook spends several days to respond to each appeal. I do have products on my Facebook store but I can't sell half of them because of unknown reasons on Facebook.

Jason
Jason
Owner/Supervisor/Installer in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Know whats Trending and More with the Facebook App

Comments: Overall the Facebook app has been a pleasure to use and ha become more and more productive with each of its supplied updates. The business has grown more with the use of app, plus has saved much valuable time and money that was able to be used in other much needed areas. Folks dont let the scare of battery drain or the hype from social media turn you away from the Facebook app, as its a very useful for todays business world.

Pros:

Keep yourself and your business up to date on the latest Trends and Information quite easily with the Facebook app. It is also one of the main sources we use to showcase our craftsmanship and search for future customers. The process for doing this is easily accomplished by myself or another employee through Facebooks page setup wizard, thus saving money. The app is widely used everyday by the Young, Old, and Businesses alike. It also interacts with other apps making the sharing of information a simple task to accomplish. The Groups section lets us present information to certain number of views, helping it to get noticed and not overlooked, as it possibly could in the main stream feed. The Marketplace section allows for Ad posting of some of the Granite and Tile products we offer, plus a pain free payment process. Facebook is not just the usual social media gossip app, its also a tool full of information and opportunities. Considering the no cost factor and the frequent updates its a "no brainer" as most would say. The app has certainly benefited the business in many ways, from producing customers, to the spreading the word of quality work, but the main benefit thats shines bright is the money it has saved throughout the mechanics of the business.

Cons:

If your connected to a constant AC powered device such as a desktop or laptop computer this issue will not be a factor, although if your main source of access is battery powered such as a mobile phone it could be the kicker. The Facebook app often puts a strain on your battery even during the times its not in use. The up to date mobile devices seem to handle the power needed in background running but I have seen a grim trend with the employees who have older devices. They have reported such issues as it causing the phone to freeze sometimes as well as times where the phone temperature rose to dangerous levels to go along with the battery symptoms. Other than the previous spoken issue we have only come across one other one that cost alot of time and troubleshooting. Fake accounts are something you just have to prepare yourself for though as they are wide spread throughout each of the social media apps we use each day.

Rohullah
Rohullah
My perspective on Facebook in US

My perspective on Facebook

Comments: As a person who has used Facebook for more than ten years, I like everything about Facebook, including the new features that were introduced in recent years. I consider it a universal app because you can a lot of things by using Facebook, including but not limited to getting access to news, real estate, local jobs, talking with friends and relatives and so many more good stuff. It is quite simple to use and the level is privacy can be increased by changing the settings which is quite helpful. You get a lot of things done by using Facebook as long as you know to use it and how much time do you need to spend on it during the day.

Pros:

I have been using Facebook for more than ten years and probably it was one of the first application that I used for communication and interaction with friends and relatives. I like Facebook because it is user friendly and easy to use compared to some other applications in the market. For example, a person who has never used Facebook, can start using this app within a few days. Furthermore, Most of our friends and relatives are on Facebook, so it is considered very useful to communicate with them through this platform. The last but not the least, Facebook has incorporated so many features that everyone from all ages can utilize it for their personal and professional growth.

Cons:

Although it might be considered a positive point that Facebook added so many features so everyone can enjoy using it but for some people it created a little bit difficulty to fully understand the majority of things they can do through Facebook. For example, the introduction of Marketplace was a very good initiative by Facebook but there are some people that still do not know how to use marketplace. But I think over time they will get used to it.