About Roofr

Fast, accurate roof measurement and proposal software for contractors. $15 measurement reports delivered or free DIY!

Learn more about Roofr

Pros:

The pricing is much better than EagleView, and I like the fact that you can use their measuring tool to measure roofs yourself without waiting.

Cons:

There isn't really anything that I don't like about it.nits very comparable to other software's except you cant beat the price.

Roofr ratings

4.7
4.7
4.6
4.8

9.2/10

Roofr has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 92 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Sort by

Have you used Roofr before?

Stephen M.
Stephen M.
Construction, 11-50 Employees

A well-run company with a great staff

5 4 months ago

Comments: My overall experience with Roofr has been very positive.

Pros:

The ease of use, timely fashion of reports, and the customer service from the Roofr team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] specifically, went above and beyond to be transparent and accommodating.

Cons:

Compared to other services, there are not many things i did not like.

Nicholas L.
President in U.S.

Pleasantly Surprised - Understatement of 2020

5 2 years ago

Comments: Our business is predicated on the fact that we are precise in every measurement we make, and thus, are able to competitively provide solutions to our clients which are priced according to the market we serve. Without being thorough, replete in our ability to heavily rely upon the technologies which guide our proposal process, we would not maintain the trust we have with our clients. Roofr allows such precision, as it is embedded in their product stem to stern.

Pros:

We have relied heavily upon a software we've used for years, and until switching to Roofr, never had the need to look elsewhere. A friend of mine whose company also switched to Roofr recommended it to us, and I should be paying him for his recommendation. Not only is Roofr incredibly intuitive technology, it is also patterned in the same fashion as other, much more highly priced technologies, which pale in comparison to what Roofr provides.

Cons:

From everything we've seen thus far, I honestly can't recount any cons.

Switched From: EagleView

Reasons for Switching to Roofr: Roofr was not only far more economical, it provides much more precise, more robust data displays than does its competitors.

Derrick S.
Production Manager in U.S.

Makes my job easier

3 2 years ago

Comments: So far so good I know this is a newer company so I am giving it a chance and hoping they improve with time and experience

Pros:

I like this because it is cheaper than all the other companies offering the same service

Cons:

The pitches are ofter incorrect, and need to be fixed after the order is completed. this slows our process down

Alternatives Considered: RoofScope and iRoofing

Reasons for Choosing Roofr: To save money

Reasons for Switching to Roofr: $10 reports available same day as purchase

Susan J.
Owner/Office Manager in U.S.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use and great price

5 2 years ago

Comments: Roofr has made estimating easier and faster. Roofr helps cuts down on human error.

Pros:

Measuring the specific building is so helpful.

Cons:

Operator error is pretty easy to log in to the homeowner portion of Roofr rather than the contractor portion.

Alternatives Considered: EagleView

Reasons for Choosing Roofr: Roofr is substantially less expensive and offers the same details.

Miguel P.

GREAT PRODUCT

4 2 years ago

Comments: Great. Services are good so far.

Pros:

Ease of functionality. I like to measure my own roofs and I've used iroofing in the past. This product is free to use for self-measuring and the price for them to measure it for me is super cheap.

Cons:

If there was a way to have those satellite images be free that would be great 😅 I get why I would have to pay for it though so as time goes I'm probably going to buy it.

Alternatives Considered: RoofScope

Reasons for Choosing Roofr: Roofr is free for measuring

Switched From: iRoofing

Reasons for Switching to Roofr: Roofr let's me measure a roof for free if I do it for myself!

David N.
Chief Estimator in U.S.

Best Value Around

5 2 years ago

Comments: Roofr has been a huge help in our business. It saves my workers time and keeps them off dangerous roofs.

Pros:

The software and service are extremely beneficial for our business. We use it daily and it helps get estimates out quickly without actually getting up on roofs and measuring everything yourself.

Cons:

Everything has been great but we noticed that sometimes the satellite has a hard time predicting proper square footage/slope for "Mansard" roofs.

Jake B.
Construction coordinator in U.S.

Outstanding transition

5 2 years ago

Comments: Very impressed, a phenomenal wave maker in the roof measuring industry.

Pros:

That there’s a capability of getting a human on the other end of the line. They communicate exceptionally with their customers. Very inexpensive as well as a rapid turnaround time.

Cons:

Honestly, i cannot pinpoint anything. I have a fantastic experience in every encounter I’ve had with them thus far.

Cristian M.
Owner/operator in U.S.

An amazing product!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Compare to the Other services I had used in the past these guys made a leap into the future. I can order my measurements on my way to an appointment by the time I finish my visual inspection I have everything I need to write a complete estimate without leaving the property and show the client. accurate numbers on the stop

Pros:

Ease of use, fast turn around, ease to read

Cons:

Love to see roof items count and a 3D representation of the roof

Alternatives Considered: RoofScope, iRoofing and RoofSnap

Reasons for Switching to Roofr: Ease of use just write the address, confirm and go

Jerry C.
Business owner in U.S.

Extremely satisfied user

5 last year

Comments: I am nothing but greatly satisfied with this service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has one of a kind customer service ability!! He is a asset to the company and is great to work with!!

Pros:

Just a few clicks and I have the measurements I need in a hour or so in most cases. Other companies can take days!! And it is a lot cheaper than any other company!! The accuracy is the best from from I have found.

Cons:

There are a few times that there is not high definition of a property, BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the person who attends to my account and is absolutely to work with. So... CONS? There isn’t any!

Rich M.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Why are my last 3 requests coming back as unable to get results because of problems with the digital

5 11 months ago

Comments: Both good and bad, But Sometimes you get what you pay for, so the low cost sometimes doesn’t out way the Frustrating

Pros:

Quick and easy if the can get a Digital image!!!!

Cons:

My last 3 request have come back as not being able to get clear imagery!!! Google earth and EagleView both have very clear pictures, why can’t you!!!

Eric V.
Storm and Estimating Specialist in U.S.

good product

5 2 years ago

Comments: has been great

Pros:

cost. measurements are as good if not better than the others, even measuring on the free platform. I sketched a 70 square, 7/12 roof, very cut up, we ordered 8% waste and short one bundle. that's pretty damn accurate for free . easy to use...

Cons:

you need 2 more measurements on on your report so we don't have to add numbers up.. hip + ridge measurement line, so we can look at quick divide by bundle coverage. rake + eve measurement, I dont have to add 2 numbers to get drip edge meausrement (EV has this) quit marking out skylights, chimneys and off ridge vents. just count as part of shingle area. roofer gets shorted if they do'nt take out, no insurance company that you work with takes them out.

Luke S.
Construction, Self Employed

Roofr - roof measurements

5 2 years ago

Pros:

This has been a great tool for me to use on site with my customers. It allows me to get an estimate to my potential customers while on site or within 1 hour from the appointment. In some cases I have the estimate ready before I arrive because of the availability of images for that property that are available to me through the Roofr site. Also, I can measure the roof on site from my drone pictures taken while I’m inspecting the property. This is very helpful when no satellite images are available because google earth or a like image provider don’t have available images for that property to measure the roof. I have referred Roofr to my Roofing suppliers and all my Roofing colleagues in roofing industry. I am VERY happy with this program!

Cons:

Just a suggestion: I wish we could added more detail items to the measurements. Such as pipe jacks, exhaust vents, dryer vents/turtle vents, satellite dishes, skylights, or any accessories and through the roof vents to each slope just like adding the pitch, 1 / 2nd story, and layer amount notes.

Lee J.
Sales Manager in U.S.

Best on the market

5 2 years ago

Comments: I was introduced to this software by a friend and now I can't NOT tell everyone in the Roofing industry about it!

Pros:

I like that I can either push a button and get it drawn or I can draw it myself.

Cons:

Whats Not to like. The guys behind the scene are even cool!

Michael R.
ownerf in U.S.

Accurate Roofing Measurments

5 2 years ago

Comments: Great product for the price. Easy to use

Pros:

Roof are measured for us. Reports are timely accurate and well priced

Cons:

Turn around time on reports could be better.

John M.

Good...but not Great...yet

4 2 years ago

Comments: It does help measure a roof with fairly good accuracy from aerial satellite views. This helps on steep or difficult to measure roofs. Overall, it’s a good product. Need to develop a mobile app ASAP.

Pros:

It’s a simple program to use, literally takes less than 30 mins to become familiar with and be able to at least do basic roofs.

Cons:

The fact that it lacks a mobile app. Was unable to download an app on either an apple or android device. The software must be used within a browser.

Alternatives Considered: EagleView, iRoofing and Hovercast

Reasons for Switching to Roofr: I haven’t made my final decision yet. Currently using both iroofing and Roofr

Matthew S.
Project Manager in U.S.

Honest Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: 10 out of 10 for sure. I've enjoyed this software and the interaction with all the employees.

Pros:

Great Customer Service and Creating measurements in a timely manner.

Cons:

The one thing I would like to improve is if there is multiple structures then to break out each individual building on the summary page instead of lumping all the numbers together in one break out. As a contractor this is a hassle because they you have to go back to each of the buildings and measure it by hand on the PDF.

Thomas D.
Estimator in U.S.

Extensive user

4 2 years ago

Comments: Easy to use, easy to read, inexpensive, good customer relations.

Pros:

Initially the cost was worth looking into it. Then the speed of response was an additional plus. Now if we can get them implemented I to the CRM we use, all will be perfect.

Cons:

Doesn’t integrate with Crm we use. Some measurements aren’t applied. All have times when measurements are off. We came across two that were same 10 day period and off by @13sq combined. That is a pretty sizable “miss”.

Emily W.
Administrator in U.S.

Makes estimating easy

5 2 years ago

Comments: This is vital to building our estimates and work orders

Pros:

It's easy to use the roof drawing tool and pitch tool.

Cons:

The photos available are not always clear.

Mario F.
VP in Canada

ROOFR RULES 👍

5 2 years ago

Comments: Saving time to quote and I no longer haveto go back ro the supplier to get materials beacuse i didnt calculate enough.

Pros:

This software saves so much time . I arrive prepared at my clients house with my estimate in hand. Makes it easier to order materials for the roof as well with exactly the right amount of materials for the job.

Cons:

I started drawing the roofs myself but , it was time consuming for me so now I have it drawn for me , problem solved.

Cliff F.
owner in U.S.

Great product

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has been a nice change to the last software we used.

Pros:

I enjoy the ease of operation. We get quick turn around on takeoffs so that we can send our proposals and secure the job quicker.

Cons:

I would like a built in takeoff process.

Chad A.
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Easy to use and hit the ground running

5 2 years ago

Comments: Using Roofr has increased our efficiency and organization.

Pros:

The best thing about Roofr is how easy it is to get started. You get better and better by using it and there is always the option to have them do it for you. It is easy to use and accessible wherever you have Internet available.

Cons:

The quality of images available without having to purchase.

Carrie R.
Office Manager in U.S.

Happy

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has saved valuable time with estimates.

Pros:

accuracy, cost, ease of this program. Andy, their suppose person is always quick to call with solutions.

Cons:

I would like it to do surrounding areas.

Juan B.
owner in U.S.

You need this software!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Love using it . Very easy to use.

Pros:

the price is super competitive and the reports are just as accurate as the more expensive competitors.

Cons:

I wish they could do siding reports also.

Eloy R.
Project Manager in U.S.

Roofr Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: Roofr is my everyday go to for reports. The ease of use and the professional reports at your fingertips in minutes.

Pros:

Ease of Use Able to upload and Draw myself and receive report within seconds Purchase HD images and draw myself Turn around time

Cons:

There are a few times that I created my own report and the squares didn’t match up.

Tom R.
Sales in U.S.

Keep Adding More Metro Areas

5 2 years ago

Comments: Very good and they are very transparent about their weaknesses

Pros:

Very complete reports and easy to read

Cons:

Only a 50% chance of getting a report. Cannot be a 1st choice at this time

Reasons for Switching to Roofr: Price