• Overall

About Deel

Payroll and compliance built for the worldwide workforce.

Learn more about Deel

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Deel before?

João C.
SDR in Brazil
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

The support is amazing

5 3 months ago

Pros:

The costumer support is wonderful. I had problem with my withdraw twice and in both cases they solve my problem really fast with refund. Also, they answered me really fast every time I have an issue.

Cons:

My only issue is to withdraw the money to my brazilian bank account.

Varshika G.
Sr. Art Director in India
Design, Self Employed

Amazing Customer Service

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

Deel's customer service is amazing and have helped me even during wee hours whenever needed. The platform is very transparent and easy to use.

Cons:

I have only be using this for a couple of months and Nothing so far.

Account Executive in South Africa
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees

Deel Review

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Very positive. It allows the global workforce to get paid on time & in a manner that complies with local regulations.

Pros:

I like the fact that is has an advance feature that allows early withdrawals against scheduled pay cycles. Transaction fees are very reasonable.

Cons:

What I did not like too much is when a transaction fee that I thought was wrong, could not be traced/explained in a clear manner.

Full-stack Developer in Nepal

Almost perfect for my usecase

4 3 months ago

Comments: I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Pros:

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Cons:

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

Moussa M.
Software Engineer in Qatar
Computer Software, Self Employed

Awesome is Deel!

5 3 months ago

Comments: Truth be told they did a great job! in every aspect.

Pros:

Ease of use and the number of features and options is really great.

Cons:

In rare cases they might take some time to solve users issues.