15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin helps small businesses move away from spreadsheets and get started with a CRM solution that is truly built for their needs.

Learn more about Bigin by Zoho CRM

Pros:

I am using this becasue of automation, not very costly, and function wise it is very good. Customer care are not very good, they do not help immediately, need to wait for few days only then call back.

Cons:

It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Bigin by Zoho CRM ratings

4.7
4.5
4.5
4.7

8.8/10

Bigin by Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 474 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bigin by Zoho CRM before?

Stefan
Stefan
Consultant in New Zealand
Industrial Automation, 2–10 Employees

Simple but effective

5.0 last month New

Comments: Only positive so far, would definitely recommend

Pros:

It offers a great contact management system, import functionality, emailing, integration with Woocommerce

Cons:

Nothing so far, but during the trial it would have been helpful to be able to add a second user to work out some of the sharing details

Alternatives Considered: Brevo and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Although ACT is a very powerful CRM, it offers way more features than required and as a result ends up too expensive.

Switched From: Act!

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Easier to use, cheaper, overall more aligned with what our business needs

Jessica
CEO in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Great CRM to Help your business grow

5.0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience with Bigin by Zoho CRM has been positive. I've been using it during the free trial period and have found it to be a valuable tool for managing client relationships in my tax firm. The platform's ease of use, combined with its useful integrations and semi-personalization features, has convinced me to purchase and fully implement it in our operations.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the integrations that Bigin offers. The interface is intuitive, making it simple to manage client relationships effectively. Additionally, the semi-personalization options available allow for a certain level of customization that suits our firm's needs.

Cons:

What I like least about Bigin is that it is not fully personalizable. While it offers some degree of customization, there are limitations that prevent it from being tailored entirely to our specific workflow and preferences.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho One

Switched From: Notion

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: I chose Bigin by Zoho CRM over other alternative products because it offers a balance of essential features and affordability. While Zoho One is a comprehensive suite with a wide range of features, it is too expensive for my current needs. At this stage, my tax firm does not require the full suite of tools provided by Zoho One, making Bigin a more cost-effective and appropriate solution for managing client relationships efficiently.

Kathy
CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

I really want to love it.

3.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, in spite of the problems, I really like Bigin and am very happy I found it. I'd recommend it for sure. But I'm looking forward to the bugs getting fixed so I can like it more.

Pros:

There is so much I love about this app. It's pretty simple to use, has a lot of great features, probably everything I need, to be honest. After they work out the bugs, I think it will be pretty great.

Cons:

There are bugs, as in some things don't even work, important things. I've reported enough to make me feel like we're beta testers. But though it reveals something about their dev team, I'm still hopeful they'll eventually get it right because they do try hard. It's obvious they put a lot of time and money into their support team, but as hard as they try to get this right, they really need to train them better. Sometimes I end up having to find answers myself and then train them. They also need to have a team in the U.S. as they are very difficult to understand through the thick Indian accent on the phone.

Mansi
CS HEAD in India
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Enhancing Business Efficiency with Bigin by Zoho CRM and Wix Integration

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Firstly, the user interface is incredibly intuitive. I was able to get started with minimal setup time and training. The pipeline management features are fantastic, allowing me to easily track the progress of my deals and stay organized. The customization options are also impressive, enabling me to tailor the CRM to fit my specific business needs perfectly.

Pros:

I recently started using Bigin CRM, and I have to say, it has completely transformed the way I manage my customer relationships and sales processes. As a small business owner, finding a CRM that is both powerful and easy to use has been a challenge, but Bigin CRM has exceeded all my expectations.

Cons:

integrations with other tools are generally seamless, there are a few third-party applications that I wish Bigin supported.

Alternatives Considered: LeadSquared

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: HUBSPOT was costly and less efficient. Had less features.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: One of the standout features for me is the seamless integration with other tools I use daily. Whether it’s syncing with my email, calendar, or other business applications, Bigin CRM ensures that all my data is in one place, making my workflow much more efficient. Customer support has been top-notch as well. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, the Bigin team was quick to respond and provided thorough, helpful solutions. Overall, Bigin CRM offers exceptional value for its price. It’s a robust, user-friendly solution that has significantly improved my ability to manage customer relationships and drive sales. I highly recommend it to any small business looking for an effective CRM system.

Graham
Founder in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We've tried others but Bigin by far best for us

Pros:

We thought LACRM might be the one as we want simple and easy to use yet customisable enough while not breaking the bank! Honestly nothing ticks as many boxes as bigin... it just nails it

Cons:

i'd like more custom fields but happy i can pay slightly more to unlock when it becomes a problem for us

Alternatives Considered: HighLevel

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: task management and automation very weak in LACRM

Switched From: Less Annoying CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: GHL crm very poor. no way to link contacts - notes are a complete mess, eg all notes merged into one against contact so if you have more than one deal with a contact good luck you will have no chance|!|

Alessandro
Alessandro
Responsabile commerciale in Italy
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Very good starting point!

4.0 last month New

Pros:

We utilize Bigin by Zoho CRM to meticulously monitor and manage our leads on prospective clients and sales. This comprehensive system ensures that our entire organization maintains a clear and up-to-date understanding of who has interacted with each client, the details of those interactions, and the current status of their engagement with our services. It's simplicity is its best asset and the biggest downside i'd say.

Cons:

Some of the biggest problem i've seen so far is the implementation of phone calls, wich are not as easily tracked if you don't use their platform to make the call. The customer support is reactive so far, but the lack of different languages can be a downside compared to the competitors on the market. Some advanced feature for integration are missing, but that is to be expected from a product wich is aimed at small teams/enterprises.

Alternatives Considered: Less Annoying CRM , Zoho CRM , Pipedrive , Dynamics 365 , Salesforce Sales Cloud , Copper and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Mostly the pricing, i had a very strict budget to start the crm project since the company never used one before.

CTO in New Zealand
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Checks every box for a CRM

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I've trialled a number of CRMs for our startup and Bigin is the only system that managed to balance everything I'm looking for. A clean UI, affordable pricing and just the right amount of features to keep our sales team working.

Cons:

So far Bigin does everything I need from a CRM.

Alternatives Considered: Capsule , Zoho CRM , Pipedrive , Freshsales and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Pricing and bloat of features, Hubspot was good but I didn't like the price as it scaled up.

Switched From: Freshsales and HubSpot CRM

Business Development in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Bigin is a Amazing CRM tool for small businesses

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, We love Bigin by ZOHO, it also our company to grow, as we grow, we can expand our use of Bigin

Pros:

I appreciate the awesome customer service; it was prompt and answered all of my questions. Bigin is simple and easy to use CRM tool for small businesses. It's great that you can start with the basics and add on the different tools that you need as you grow. Sales pipeline, contact management, as well as task automation features guarantee time-saving and flexibility throughout your business day, your day-to-day business activity will prosper. Bigin for the Win!!

Cons:

So far, in the past 90 days of use, I haven't experienced any Cons.

Carter
Owner in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Amazing product and experience

Pros:

The ease of use his phenomenal, the customer on boarding team in training team has made this a seamless switch, absolutely everything about this product is firing on all eight cylinders

Cons:

I have found zero undesirable things about this product, after using it around six months. It helps me manage every single aspect of my hunt and kill, lead generating, and sales process management consulting business.

Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Best simple sales CRM

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Bigin kept my sales pipeline organized and my clients happy, making it a win-win for my business.

Pros:

Bigin's visual pipeline made it clear where each deal stood, so I never missed a beat.

Cons:

While Bigin was great, I would have liked more options to customize how I tracked my deals.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin's simplicity and focus on deals were perfect for my small business, compared to the more complex features of other CRMs.

Stephanie
Founder in Australia

Bigin is the business - brilliant CRM for small businesses

Comments: Bigin by ZOHO CRM is absolutely fantastic! I love everything about it. I've tried lots of other tools and not been sold. This one is the best by miles - and the most affordable!!!

Pros:

Bigin is very easy to use, and others also pick it up quickly. The best part is customising fields for all modules - super quick and easy to do and can be done on the fly. The Gmail add-on is also excellent, and seamless, as is the use of IMAP emails. Brilliant tool.

Cons:

Not any con's I can think of, other than the email templates bit wasn't as intuitive as the rest. I worked it out, but that was the only thing that had me a tad puzzled for a while. Very minor detail.

Alternatives Considered: Airtable and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: HubSpot is very complicated when it comes to customising fields and processes. I was really invested in making it work, watched tutorials etc, but I gave up this month and I just wish I had checked out Bigin years ago!!!

Switched From: HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price, and trial - product sold itself.

Stephen
Mr in UK
Environmental Services, Self Employed

Excellent

Comments: I've used nearly every CRM and this lightweight offering from ZOHO is excellent, highly recommended

Pros:

Cons:

I would like contacts on a map for routing

Alternatives Considered: Insightly , Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Ease of use

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: It suited my use better than the rest and ease of use

Ramanathan
Ramanathan
Founder & CEO in India

Awesone experience with Bigin CRM by Zoho

Comments: Awesome experience with Bigin CRM. Great reliable customer support provided by Bigin CRM Team. Bigin CCRM is a must use for all start up entrepreneurs and small business owners.

Pros:

The deal pipeline feature is the best of all. Deal management is very essential for keeping an eagle eye on all the accounts so that we can maximize our sales closings month after month, so that no sales slips through the cracks. Kudos to Zoho.

Cons:

Not much cons at these price points. Probably more number of pipelines in the pricing plans would have been a great sweetener.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin CRM provides Better Value for money. More features packed inside reasonable prices.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Great Value for money provided by Bigin CRM.

Barak
Founder, Chief Essay Mentor in US
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Great CRM for a growing small business

Comments: Enjoying it so far and looking forward to making it a key part of our business, and possibly expanding to Zoho products as we grow

Pros:

I'd been using an older CRM for years and, as I'm transitioning to a new business model, we needed a modern CRM that would grow with us and not break the bank. I spent days researching and playing around with first a dozen CRMs, narrowed it down to three or four, and settled on Bigin. It had the cleanest UI and structure, a great feature set, and the opportunity to grow with Zoho as our business grows.

Cons:

Sometimes I struggle to find the information I need or tools I need. I suspect I need time to get used to Bigin. The notes text field is inadequate. It needs to have at least bold, italics, bullets and numbering for me to be able to take quality, readable note

Eduardo
Media Buyer in Brazil
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

CRM that delivers a lot for a fair price

Comments: Briefly my total experience was great. In 3 months I tested at least CRM's for my company, which is small and Bigin was the most assertive of all. It helped me a lot the days I used it, and I intend to continue using it.

Pros:

What I liked the most were the automations. They critically optimize my time and help me control my funnels of different prospecting strands.

Cons:

I think the only two issues I miss the most are more integrations to the CRM and the slightly more laborious way of exporting lists to the system. Nothing too complicated either, but it makes a slight difference.

Alternatives Considered: RD Station

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Ease in general terms, automations and familiarity from having used it a lot.

Tarun
Director in India
Banking, 11–50 Employees

The best CRM for MSME and Startups.

Comments: I have been using Bigin since year along with all my Employees and Business Consultants in India, i am highly Impressed with the User experience.

Pros:

I being the director of a financial Institution, highly recommend Bigin Zoho CRM for all startups and SMES, it gives you ease of your data and sales pipeline management.

Cons:

Nothing as such i can say i did not like.

Alternatives Considered: Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: The cost effective and great user experience.

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Easy to run and setup

Comments: Is so easy to setup in minutes.

Pros:

The most impactful feature is the custom pipelines, stages and activities.

Cons:

Forms customization is too basic, We need more customize forms according to our brand, I thin that the form needs to be exported as a html code to make some customizations

Alternatives Considered: Kommo , Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Bigin by Zoho CRM: Freshsales is good but is limited with the pipelines and sometimes is too slow to load

Switched From: Freshsales

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price and ready to use setup.

Luís Filipe
Luís Filipe
Sales Director in Brazil
Telecommunications, 51–200 Employees

Amazing Experience.

Comments: Very satisfied... jumped from a XLS based pipeline to build a strong CRM tool in just few hours of medium work. Now I can track all of my sales pipeline with a sigle view, and repport it to the company owners easily.

Pros:

Very very very easy to use, easy to first setup, easy to customize to fit on your organizations structue.

Cons:

Lacks native integration to O365/M365, lacks on native integration with other Zoho apps like Zoho Projects. The upgrade to Zoho CRM is costly.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM , Pipedrive and RD Station

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Easy to use, easy to customize, strong mobile app, and pricing.

Sunil
Medical Record Review in US
Legal Services, 51–200 Employees

A Solid Springboard for Small Business Email

Comments: Zoho Begin is a fantastic starting point for small businesses and startups. It's easy to use, keeps your wallet happy, and has the essential tools to tame the email beast and nurture those leads. But, if you crave more advanced features, you might need to explore other options.

Pros:

First things first, this thing is easy to use. No tech degree required, just point and click. Even my grandma (well, maybe not my grandma...) could probably figure it out. Plus, there's a free plan that's perfect for testing the waters before you dive in. The paid plans are budget-friendly too, which is a major win for a small business like us. And for the price, you get some cool features like automated emails (lifesaver!) and a system that helps you prioritize leads. Zoho Begin also plays nicely with other Zoho apps, which is a bonus if you're already part of the Zoho fam. Everything feels connected and streamlined. Not Quite Perfect

Cons:

Now, don't get me wrong, it's not all sunshine and rainbows. Zoho Begin doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some other CRMs. If you're looking for fancy marketing automation or super detailed sales pipeline stuff, you might need to look elsewhere. Also, the integrations with other Zoho apps can be a bit tricky to set up. It wasn't exactly a walk in the park for our not-so-tech-savvy team.

Ronald M
Counselor | Coach in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Why I moved over to Zoho/Bigin?

Comments: After reviewing the comments by users of Zoho/Bigin I have spent the last 15 odd days setting up, testing and assessing the ease of use of this fully integrated CRM platform. The admin side of my business needs to be intuitive so I can focus on providing my personal counselling and professional coaching services.I am pleased with the integration of key platforms, primary features and functions. I have used various aspects of this platform and the level of support provided by their staff has allowed me to broaden my marketing while providing additional resources for the community I serve. This is a welcoming platform considering the multitude of options out there.

Pros:

The level of support and ease of integration with my social media and applications

Cons:

The integration with my website and Google Workspace was painless. There are some issues like DRAFT mode on smart devices for email sending would be beneficial.

Ivan
CEO in Montenegro
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

We've launched our Agent Portal with Zoho Bigin

Comments: This integration not only optimizes our workflow but also enhances our capacity to assist patients effectively. Follow our journey as we continue to innovate in the medical tourism space.

Pros:

We've launched our Agent Portal, a key development in Global Medical Trip's quest to streamline medical tourism. Our aim to recruit 100 agents demanded a cost-effective, efficient system for handling patient inquiries. Our platform of choice, Zoho, offered a solution that fit our needs perfectly: Zoho Bigin.

Cons:

This tool seamlessly integrates with our CRM, providing a robust environment for agent operations. Within a day, we set up Zoho Bigin, enabling our first agents to connect to the platform and start processing patient requests. This quick setup underscores our commitment to providing fast, reliable medical tourism services.

Christine
Owner in Canada
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Bigin CRM Rocks!

Comments: Love it, my husband also uses this as the simpilicity is great and the options for doing everything is there. Great product for the tech guy and the not so tech guy.

Pros:

We love the CRm for functionality and the fact that I can upload files to each contact and project within the CRM.

Cons:

I haven't been able to figure out the tasks part but I am having a rep call me again to go through this, they are very good in the service end and helping you as the customer

Alexis
Technologist in Panama
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

CRM always available with you

Comments: It's very important to have knowledge of what happens with the emails sent. It would be asking too much if we know where the customer clicks (lol).Easy to send individual or mass emails.We have a summary of what was done and compared with the previous month.

Pros:

I love signals. Being aware of what is happening with my sent emails is very important to help me make decisions about the next steps to take.

Cons:

I would like to have signals available in the mobile application. In my case, I use android and I don't have this feature available, I don't know if it's for iOS. How about an integration with LinkedIn?

Deepak
CoFounder-Sales in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Amazing CRM for Small Business

Comments: Bigin helps my sales team to have traction of leads they insert. On overall it is best for startups and value for money.

Pros:

Sales Pipeline Dashboard and Ease of contact insertion.

Cons:

Every features available are tailored fit for my interest on CRM.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Bigin by Zoho CRM: Ease of use

Maksymilian
Co-owner in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The best CRM for small businesses.

Pros:

Zoho Bigin is a straightforward, cost-effective, and user-friendly CRM tailored for small enterprises. The interface is sleek and uncluttered, which I adore. It provides all the vital CRM functionalities required by small businesses, such as managing contacts, leads, and deals. Moreover, Zoho Bigin effortlessly syncs with other Zoho offerings.

Cons:

What I miss the most is an overview of the entire email inbox (a view of all emails) so that I can quickly see who opened the email and who didn't.