About Dubb

Dubb is a SAAS video communication that lets you create, share, and track video to help grow your sales and marketing.

Learn more about Dubb

Pros:

I need to explore more of what is available. Glad it saves me money every month over the competitor I had used past 3 years.

Cons:

I stopped using it because the money I paid was too much. They need to lower the prices a bit.

Dubb ratings

4.8

9.4/10

Dubb has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 75 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Dubb before?

Kymberlee
Consultant in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Outstanding Video Capture Software

Comments: I create videos for client sales, onboarding, quick explainers, and "show me how" videos. Dubb allows me to do this elegantly and effortlessly. I regularly get comments on how fantastic my email videos are, and this is all down to Dubb's easy-to-use system. I haven't used everything Dubb has to offer yet - and I already can't imagine life without it now!

Pros:

I'll be transparent, the event driving this particular review is an interaction I had with the Dubb support team - they were INCREDIBLE. So patient with me, answered all my questions, helped me figure out the best use case and did so with digital smiles. The software itself is fantastic, and before Dubb, I was using Loom, and this software basically kicks Loom's behind, but as I said, I'm here because their team is SECOND TO NONE. And I'm a sucker for a rock-solid team.

Cons:

I haven't found anything I don't like about the software...maybe if I were being pedantic, I'd ask for the video rendering speeds to be increased, but honestly, that's nit-picking!

Alternatives Considered: Bonjoro

Reasons for Choosing Dubb: Dubb's "sales" focus seemed to be more aligned with my requirements for video communications and so far, it hasn't disappointed!

Switched From: Loom

Reasons for Switching to Dubb: Comprehensive sales features made Dubb a clear winner.

Niki
Sales Representative in US
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

Dubb is a Great Solution for Video Communication No Matter the Industry

Comments: Customer support has been outstanding! Dubb makes it easy for users to share content with clients.

Pros:

We use Dubb to host video we produce outside & within the Dubb platform to keep our clients informed of new solutions. We decided to use Dubb in lieu of our last hosting platform, because of the ability to apply multiple calls to action on a video landing page. Providing multiple ways for our clients to connect with us at their convenience is critical for us; Dubb provided the best options and value in this department. The other stand out feature is the Video Showcases that are essentially dynamic video playlists that we embed on our website. These are fantastic because the products we represent in our market fall into many different categories related to product type and application. With Showcases we are able to segment our videos into different playlist and they also feature a keyword search tool related to the tags we apply to each video and the video names. Dubb screen recording has also been a great solution for creating demos for our clients.

Cons:

I believe the email marketing feature is still being developed and isn't at a stage where it makes sense for our use case at the moment.

Alternatives Considered: Wistia, Vimeo and Vidyard

Reasons for Choosing Dubb: We needed more flexibility in the use of calls to action and content management.

Switched From: Wistia

Reasons for Switching to Dubb: Dubb offered more custom capabilities, easier content management and more features for the overall cost.

Russ
Russ
Content Creator in US
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees

Take My MONEY- A NO Brainer!

Comments: I have saved hundreds of hours of outreach and marketing efforts and know that I'll be using Dubb as long as I have the opportunity to turn on a camera and connect with new friends and prospects.

Pros:

I Love My Dubb! I use this solution for my outreach, follow up, and engagement and have not looked back. I really like the fact they are always innovating and adding value to the tool. When I started using it I found several different ways that it increased value to my social media, content creation, and booking business.

Cons:

The only downside I see is that more people need to learn about this amazing solution. I know there are a few items that the team has been working on and I would like to see and then BAM! All of a sudden, they show up. Updates and improvements So that downside is that I get to learn something new that helps my business. #LoveMyDubb

LaMont
LaMont
Sr. Diversity Recruiter in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

A Must have Tool

Comments: Dubb is probably my number tool I use everyday. It's quick, easy, and dead simple to use.

Pros:

Ease of use. Constant updates. The weekly webinars are great for ideas as well.

Cons:

Nothing I think of at the moment. Additional features that I mentioned are the roadmap.

Alternatives Considered: Loom

Reasons for Choosing Dubb: Dubb CTA's and integration with mobile.

Switched From: Loom

Reasons for Switching to Dubb: Mainly due to what was mentioned previously

Eric
Eric
Attorney in US
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees

Indispensable to my law practice marketing

Pros:

I've automated my outreach, my multi-step sales and nurture process, and I use Dubb on the daily for client communication and for connecting more deeply with my clients.

Cons:

The learning curve on Dubb can be steeper, but the rewards for learning the platform are plenty. I wish the UI were more intuitive, and I dearly wish the Dubb team spent more time on UX refinement and less on self-promotion. With that said, however, Dubb kicks ass over everyone in this "video" vertical.

Alternatives Considered: BombBomb, CloudApp, Hippo Video, Quickpage, Bonjoro, Loom and Vidyard

Reasons for Switching to Dubb: Features, more mature product, better pricing. Solved my problem faster and more completely.

Theresa
Chief Talent Officer in US
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed

Gamechanger - BEST ROI of any tool hands down - Progressive

Comments: I've really had a great experience. Great videos, they are active on Linkedin adding value beyond their technology...they are leaders not just technology geeks #facts!

Pros:

Company is progressive - always new features - Captions, UI is beautiful, customization CRAZY awesome - I can't believe the options with this tool. The ability to put a header at the top of my video saying Hi Theresa - I want to interview you allows the person to know - it's not generic. Captions built it. You can upload an external video and get captions. Landing pages...it's endless! I've literally made 80k on sending videos...you're silly if you aren't bought into video yet!

Cons:

None - if something is wrong it's me...just sayin

Wally
Business Profits Acceleration Strategist, Podcast Host in US

Dubb empowers me to own my tone

Comments: I prefer Dubb video because it allows me to Own My Tone. I'm a retired US Army Medic (Master Sergeant). Much of my career I wrote and reviewed military documents. Because of that, and my personal nature, I'm very blunt and to the point. So, I often come off as a jerk much of the time. Video lets people see I am human. And while I do mean business, I also care about their wellbeing.

Pros:

I like the ability to add CTAs and other videos to the Dubb via email, LinkedIn, Facebook or what ever medium I chose to use. I also like that I can see if the video was viewed and how much. I use all of the data for various reasons.

Cons:

The only con right now is the small video of myself on the screen. I would like the ability to make that bigger while still sharing the screen.

Stacey
Chief Everything Officer in US
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

Don't think just do it! Helps me get my clients to do what I want.

Pros:

Dubb is THE BEST video platform out there! My favorite part about it is the easy calls to action. I am a lender and when my Realtor partners send out offers, I follow up with a dubb "prequal video" that has calls to action to take them to my reviews. I also love the ability to add things into playlists so if people have a question I can start with an intro and then just add the video I want them to watch. Dubb has revolutionized how I communicate with clients.

Cons:

The screen recording within the platform isn't great

Alternatives Considered: BombBomb

Reasons for Switching to Dubb: Pricing and just better

Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios in Mexico

Dubb is perfect to for screen recording to make sure your clients understand what you are selling

5.0 last month New

Comments: I use Dubb when I realize that a client is not moving forward cause he/she has not understood my proposal or has not seen the value of it, at that time recording my screen showing critical aspects of the project and talk to them on the video helps a lot to clear thing up and create connection. Often times they are surprised about this process and feel special ­čśÄ

Pros:

-The ease to get my video created and shared without needing another platform-Leads can reply to my video with their video with a could of clicks-Notification for video watch including location and time-You can host your videos there

Cons:

The interface looks a little outdated, I wish they could make it more modern, but the product is solid.

Johnie
Johnie
Media Producer in US
Media Production, Self Employed

Dubb-tastic! Video Communication Platform

Comments: It is something I had been looking for but didn't know existed. It also surpassed my expectations because I am trying to find every chance to use it daily. I want my business to be video-centric

Pros:

Easy to use and get into using video as a way to communicate, brand and market.

Cons:

I wish it had a way to have the people on the other end respond in video instead of text. Not sure, maybe they do. I am new to this product..but love it!

Alternatives Considered: Hippo Video and Vimeo

Reasons for Switching to Dubb: The community and the founders put a lot of content out. You can tell they want to help their users. And the app sold me along with the chrome ext. They have a great company culture that is inclusive with their customers.

Antoinette
Recruiter in US
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

best video content creator out there

Comments: Their training is top-notch and their support is very personable. When I signed up for a free trial, someone called me within minutes and offered to sign me up for a free, interactive training webinar.

Pros:

I LOVE that I can create landing pages with integrated documents and my Calendly account. It makes it super easy for the recipient to have everything they need in one place.

Cons:

The teleprompter feature is mobile-only. I wish that feature was also available on Chrome. The only other thing I don't like is that the video quality when you use a green screen or virtual or blurred background is bad - they say you need a certain speed on your computer or something which I guess mine doesn't have.

Thomas
Thomas
Owner in Austria
Design, Self Employed

Excellent platform to shoot quick videos that have an impact.

Comments: I send my clients a personalized video with my proposal for them.

Pros:

I have used it a lot over the past years and it is great to see how many new features make it into the platform. Currently it has all that I need to make short videos (I use them to send my proposals with) and impress my clients with how personal of an approach I take.

Cons:

To be honest, what I need to do I can. I am sure there are things you can improve, but nothing essential for me.

Alternatives Considered: Bonjoro

Morten
Owner in Norway
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Smart way to get peoples attention

Pros:

Dubb makes it easy to send video messages via email and other media. I have created a few presets/templates for different purposes, so each time I record a personal video message to someone with Dubb, I just assign it to the right preset/template and send it. The receiver will then see my message in a great formatted webpage with all the call to actions I have defined for that particular preset. So, once the presets is set up, it takes me just 40 seconds to send a 30 second video, of which 30 seconds is to record the video and 10 seconds for sending it. Perfect.

Cons:

The video editing functions could have been a bit better. But it's not critical, as it's not meant for that.

Carolyn
CEO in New Zealand
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Life Saver

Comments: Wish I had known about this before - it would have saved much heartache in trying to do what I needed manually over the last few years. I like the analytics where I can go back and analyze who watched my videos - when and how often. Fantastic and instant feedback on what works and what doesn't.

Pros:

I was using two email autoresponders and was frustrated with them. Not being able to add video easily nor could I add CTA buttons. When I learned about this capability in Dubb it changed my lead generation process because now I could get the message out in the way I wanted and add CTA buttons with several options depending on the prospects engagement levels. You can integrate this with your email responder, LinkedIn and more which is perfect. There are other capabilities I haven't explored yet - and looking forward to trying them.

Cons:

Took me a while to figure it out like any new software - once I got the hang of it - it is now second nature.

Alternatives Considered: Loom

Reasons for Switching to Dubb: It had the bells and whistles I needed. It was the perfect choice for me. It has changed my marketing strategy for the better.

Heidi
CEO in Canada
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

The most important Tool for our business - a must have in 2020 and beyond

Pros:

very easy to use, scales and drives our business (sales,)the tool helps to build trust and build lasting relationships with out candidates and clients. It's just so trendy, and cool, and professional, the new way of communication, for the one's that understands - ITS THE NEW WAY OF COMMUNICATION in business. Its a GREAT CRM system. It has it all, you can send campaigns (love that part) with videos ! And the videos you send are interactive, so easy and so useful, our viewers love it and are just amazed with it. We use it daily!

Cons:

There is nothing that I dont like with Dubb. They are also adding features weekly so their always ahead of their game!

CEO in UK
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 Employees

Brilliant video software for multiple uses!

Comments: Dubb has helped me grab the attention of clients and prospects. I have also used it to create show training videos for my staff members by using the screen record option.
It intergrates with all browsers as an extension.

Pros:

I love the way I can use Dubb to reach out to clients and prospects with a short attention catching video message.

Cons:

It's not the cheapest software and if you use it daily as I do you'll need to subscribe to one of the higher tier levels.

Nicole
Nicole
Digital Marketer in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Outstanding app for entrepreneurs!

Comments: Set-up was a breeze. Using the app is easy. Videos are easy to upload once recorded. I am blown away by all the possibilities for using this app in anyone's business!

Pros:

I have found it incredibly easy to record videos to send to clients as well as have used this to help launch my book that's coming out soon. I can see real time data about video watches, clicks on CTAs, and people love to respond by video as well! This is a GAME CHANGER!

Cons:

Just a few glitchy things but the customer support is fantastic so it's not a huge deal.

Scott
Senior Account Executive in US
Legal Services, 10,000+ Employees

You need DUBB!

Comments: Great! I've interacted with many people on the team including [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. They there are to help.

Pros:

More than just a video platform! It enables the entire sales process with powerful options like landing pages, calls to action and automations. And, they are constantly listening to customers and adding new features

Cons:

DUBB offers a lot. You likely won't pick it up in a day but keep going and between their videos and excellent support they will help you get where you want to go!

RICK
Host of The My Future Business Show in Australia

We Use DUBB For All Of Our Video Marketing & Client Communications

Comments: When I first used Dubb, I had that aha moment where you recognize the power and potential of the platform. I use Dubb every time I have an opportunity because it provides a face to a name, and this is making all of the difference in our business.

Pros:

Dubb is truly one of those purchases that we can not do without. Video is everything, and being visible on-screen is making the world of difference when connecting with new clients.

Cons:

I would like to have more control over the footer in terms of removal of the terms and conditions link. That said, you don't really notice it.

Mike
Realtor in US
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

You must use DUBB if you want your business to grow!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: So far it's been amazing!

Pros:

The ease of use and how professional the videos looked.

Cons:

Nothing at this time...Everything has been amazing

Shaina Elaine
Social Media Manager in Philippines
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Working student's best friend!

Comments: This platform is very organized constructed for an individualÔÇÖs efficiency that even students can use it! Its dashboard is Superb for it doesnÔÇÖt only cover the interactions but also the business prospects. It also features the task which helps you to focus on what you need to accomplish that is very beneficial to students like me!

Pros:

Cons:

This platform is very organized constructed for an individualÔÇÖs efficiency that even students can use it! Its dashboard is Superb for it doesnÔÇÖt only cover the interactions but also the business prospects. It also features the task which helps you to focus on what you need to accomplish that is very beneficial to students like me but unfortunately it lacks editing tools .

Paige
Paige
Founder in US
Design, 2-10 Employees

Video Marketing MUST HAVE!

Comments: Dubb is without a doubt the MOST important tool in our business. If you took everything away (the funnel softwares, the website, etc.), just leave us with our Dubb account!

Pros:

First of all, the Dubb team keeps innovating and releasing new features often! Things I love about it are the ease of recording, the instantaneous landing pages, the tagging and simple setup of Calls to Action.

Cons:

This tool really has no cons. Sometimes the phone app is a bit glitchy. The team keeps creating new things, so whatever you need, request it.

CEO in Canada

Dubb a great alternative to Vidyard and more!

Comments: Dubb has become a very powerful tool for our sales team to share demos, sales promos and other videos during the sales process. It has made a huge difference in our team's success rate.

Pros:

I love how Dubb is interconnected and allows you to handle everything in app, vs. Vidyard which was more of a stand alone product in my experience.

Cons:

There isn't anything I dislike about Dubb. It's a fantastic video marketing tool and it's very, very powerful. Strongly recommend it.

Roberto
Co-founder in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

I am a Dubb Advocate for 1 major reason!

Comments: I love it. I generate sales and influence. It is super fast and the software is always improving!!

Pros:

I have been a Dubb user a little over 1 year and I have recorded over 1,200 videos due to 1 reason: it gets me results. I have been using one-on-one videos and one-to-many videos in all the phases of my business: lead generation, conversion, customer service and retention. The tool is amazing!

Cons:

The affiliate software can be more streamlined.

Senior Copywriter in US

Fantastic addition to my business!

Comments: Started off with the trial version of this platform and shot a few videos to some local businesses I've been prospecting. My strategy was to start off with a call to the business to let them know I'd be follow-up via email (keep in my, they've never met me). As soon as I started sending a video email (after initially prepping them) my response rate TRIPLED! With a little personality and charm, I got hard meetings set up and a few led to current clients. This platform makes a big difference in the video age. Take advantage!

Pros:

Quality analytics tracking, great interface, and solid customer support (and helpful videos on YouTube!)

Cons:

Wish the initial trial had more features when I first started using it.