Filter by:

Learn more about ChatFox

Ishay T.
Ishay T.
CEO in Israel

Chatfox to keep in touch with team members

5 8 months ago

Comments: Great product and supportive team

Pros:

It allows a new way to keep company culture in a distributed environment.

Cons:

You need to tweak before you find the right way/frequency

Godspower E.
Founder & Partnership Lead in Nigeria
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Perfect for remote teams

5 9 months ago

Comments: Chatfox promotes healthy engagement & collaboration among communities and teams. When you have a team that understands each other and bond well, productivity increases, and that's exactly where Chatfox comes in.

Pros:

User engagement analytics. (An important feature for community building)

Cons:

Software is great overall and there is a lot of room for development & growth.

Grace F.
Account Manager in U.S.
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

Great experience

5 2 years ago

Comments: i'm very satisfied with my experience so far. It's a great tool to use for team building

Pros:

product has great integrations and is very easy to use

Cons:

I have not encountered yet any cons currently while using the product

Josh W.
Prrsident in U.S.
Insurance Software, 2-10 Employees

Great for remote teams

5 8 months ago

Pros:

It's a great way to stay connected, especially as I'm working with more team members remotely than ever before.

Cons:

We had to get team members used to it, but once we did it was great.

Collin S.
Collin S.
CEO in Canada
Internet, 51-200 Employees

shout outs using our company values!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Our senior team has been talking for months about how to help the team learn and reinforce our company values. ChatFox solved this problem for us. Plus, as a bonus, every friday when the whole team meets, I throw on my radio announcer voice and read out all the shoutouts live. The team loves it, it's a fun experience, and it helps our company live our company values. 10/10.

Cons:

I wish it had been built 5 years ago, this would have made rolling out new values so much easier.

Kim M.
Director of Business Development & Partnerships in U.S.

Getting to know my team outside of the office

5 last year

Comments: Chatfox has been super easy and responsive to deal with.

Pros:

We have a number of remote workers and this software has been really great in getting to know them on a more personal level.

Cons:

There isn't anything not to like. I love to find out interesting things my team has done throughout their life.

Stacy C.
Operations Lead in Taiwan

Great for building company culture for remote teams

5 8 months ago

Pros:

The integration with Slack and Google Calendar was very easy, and the automatic virtual coffee setup feature helped reduce the time I had to arrange 1-on-1s manually. The icebreakers served as a great conversation starter for the virtual coffee time too! The best thing is that the software takes into account time zone differences for the team members so they don't get notifications during late hours or have to attend virtual coffee at odd times. The ChatFox team also provided great customer service and frequently reach out to me to check if our team had any problem using the software.

Cons:

Nothing really, but would be great if there's a feature for games like trivia!

Heshan F.
Hr professional in Sri Lanka
Apparel & Fashion, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Chat fox

3 last year

Comments: Over all its a good way of having meetings and geting the teamtogrther

Pros:

You can communicate with subordiantes who are in a distance withkut taking the hassel of travelling and saves time and monry

Cons:

When the connection drops as per the case in many instances will miss out on vital information

ChatFox Response

last year

I would like to dive deeper into your experience and see how we can improve the service.

Lavita M.
Lavita M.
HR in India

Amazing product - very engaging

4 last year

Comments: It's super easy to use and very helpful at the time when the whole team is working remotely. I has helped in boosting team communication and networking.

Pros:

I liked all the features of this product. it's very easy to integrate and operate. The product support team is very helpful.

Cons:

Some bug fixes but nothing major but did get enough help from the support team.

Katie P.
Digital Marketing Specalist in U.S.

A great way to build company culture remotely

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Chatfox seamlessly integrates with Slack. It prompts you to answer with "ice breaker" questions that are shared with the team. Since we started using this software I have learned more about my coworkers and we have had some great conversations started. It rotates the prompts among coworkers so I don't feel annoyed and it rotates the questions so we are always discussing something new. I really like how some of the questions are very out of the box, they always lead to a really funny and interesting discussion with my coworkers. I also love that weekly it will give you the opportunity to "shout out" a specific coworker. It is a great way to stay engaged with your coworkers and build that company culture while working remotely!

Cons:

I would love the ability to submit question prompts but overall I have not had any issues while using it

ChatFox Response

2 years ago

Thanks Katie. You can submit questions as you are on the enterprise plan! You will need to speak with your admin as they have access to the settings.