Filter by:

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5

Grace F.
Account Manager
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

"Great experience"

Comments: i'm very satisfied with my experience so far. It's a great tool to use for team building

Pros: product has great integrations and is very easy to use

Cons: I have not encountered yet any cons currently while using the product

Heshan F.
Hr professional
Apparel & Fashion, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-11

"Chat fox"

Comments: Over all its a good way of having meetings and geting the teamtogrther

Pros: You can communicate with subordiantes who are in a distance withkut taking the hassel of travelling and saves time and monry

Cons: When the connection drops as per the case in many instances will miss out on vital information

by ChatFox on 2020-09-24

I would like to dive deeper into your experience and see how we can improve the service.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-11
Lavita M.
HR
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-30

"Amazing product - very engaging"

Comments: It's super easy to use and very helpful at the time when the whole team is working remotely. I has helped in boosting team communication and networking.

Pros: I liked all the features of this product. it's very easy to integrate and operate. The product support team is very helpful.

Cons: Some bug fixes but nothing major but did get enough help from the support team.

• Reviewed on 2020-06-30
Katie P.
Digital Marketing Specalist
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-28

"A great way to build company culture remotely"

Pros: Chatfox seamlessly integrates with Slack. It prompts you to answer with "ice breaker" questions that are shared with the team. Since we started using this software I have learned more about my coworkers and we have had some great conversations started. It rotates the prompts among coworkers so I don't feel annoyed and it rotates the questions so we are always discussing something new. I really like how some of the questions are very out of the box, they always lead to a really funny and interesting discussion with my coworkers. I also love that weekly it will give you the opportunity to "shout out" a specific coworker. It is a great way to stay engaged with your coworkers and build that company culture while working remotely!

Cons: I would love the ability to submit question prompts but overall I have not had any issues while using it

by ChatFox on 2020-05-29

Thanks Katie. You can submit questions as you are on the enterprise plan! You will need to speak with your admin as they have access to the settings.

Collin S.
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-28

"shout outs using our company values!"

Pros: Our senior team has been talking for months about how to help the team learn and reinforce our company values. ChatFox solved this problem for us. Plus, as a bonus, every friday when the whole team meets, I throw on my radio announcer voice and read out all the shoutouts live. The team loves it, it's a fun experience, and it helps our company live our company values. 10/10.

Cons: I wish it had been built 5 years ago, this would have made rolling out new values so much easier.

Kim M.
Director of Business Development & Partnerships
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-05

"Getting to know my team outside of the office"

Comments: Chatfox has been super easy and responsive to deal with.

Pros: We have a number of remote workers and this software has been really great in getting to know them on a more personal level.

Cons: There isn't anything not to like. I love to find out interesting things my team has done throughout their life.

• Reviewed on 2020-06-05