Filter by:

• Overall

About Harvestr

All-in-one product management platform for impact-driven teams.

Learn more about Harvestr

Justine B.
Head of Product in France
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees

All my feedbacks gathered in one place

4 9 months ago

Comments: A backlog can easily be overwhelming, and Harvestr helps us to organise it in a better way.
We easily gather all the feedbacks we collect at the same place : it helps us to add context and weight to all the discoveries we have.
It represents a real time saver and avoid us to forget / miss some relevant feedbacks

Pros:

- Gathering user feedbacks from various sources - Numerous integrations very easy to plug - Being able to organize discoveries in a flexible and customized way

Cons:

- I would love to have a "Planning" vue to easily watch and share my roadmap to the rest of my company

Alternatives Considered: Productboard

Reasons for Switching to Harvestr: It was the best combination regarding our budget and the features we were looking for.

Aymeric S.
Product Marketing Manager in France
Banking, 51-200 Employees

So easy to use

5 last year

Comments: Harvestr allows me to keep an eye on every requests and to sort them in order to access them easily. Above all, it allow me to rank theses requests by importance, which has a significant impact on prioritization meetings and business decisions.

Pros:

The easiest way to keep track of my client's needs and demands. The plateform is very easy to use, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always here to help us use his service and constantly improves Harvestr when we have a request. I have used Harvestr weekly for a year now and I'll use it for a second year without hesitation.

Cons:

Difficult to find any cons...I would say some minor defects now and then, but when reported to the Harvestr team, they are quickly fixed.

Andrea B.
Product Manager and Designer in Turkey
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

Harvestr brings order to the chaos of feedback

4 last year

Comments: Harvestr lets us funnel our users’ raw feedback into a single space, translate it into refined discoveries, and prioritize them.

Pros:

Harvestr: + let you funnel in a single space the user feedback coming from multiple sources (emails, Intercom, …), making sure it does not get lost in time and space + provides a space for collaboration and discussion, which helps when it is the time to digest the raw feedback and translate it into refined discoveries, ready to be prioritized and worked on + let you easily cluster multiple similar feedback under a single discovery + let you score discoveries using multiple custom parameters, and sort them accordingly + has a very neat and clear interface

Cons:

In the past, some elements of the interface were a bit slow in their response time, but everything has been resolved with the recent updates.

Mehdi T.
Software Engineer in Germany
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best product management tool out there

5 2 years ago

Comments: Having all our product knowledge in one place helps us build better features.

Pros:

We have all our customer feedback and data in one place thanks to integrations. The tool is powerful and very simple to use.

Cons:

More integrations would of course be great

Tulio M.
CPO in Brazil
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Excellent to collect and organize customer feedback

5 last year

Comments: It helps me organize customer feedback and improve product discovery phase and my roadmap prioritization.

Pros:

I really like the Intercom integration and the way we can link conversations with discoveries and organize discoveries in product components. I can easily move from a feature idea to a customer conversation about it.

Cons:

Nothing. Most of the things that I didn't like I reported to their customer support and they improved the product.

Alternatives Considered: Canny, UserVoice and Miro

Reasons for Switching to Harvestr: The Intercom integration and the internal visibility instead of external visibility of feedbacks. This is important because sometimes the most requested feature is not the best feature for the business. And if this is visible to everyone, some users can not understand and be frustrated.

Chase F.
Product Owner in U.S.

A clean, simple, intuitive, and strong product management tool

5 9 months ago

Comments: I'd recommend Harvestr to anyone in software product management regardless of what SDLC they followed, I've found it flexible and intuitive for my needs.

Pros:

Harvestr stood out to me for a simplistic and clean interface for organization feedback and ideas (discoveries) by product component. While other platforms offer tracking components this product just nests and flows quite intuitively for my product management needs. Additionally it integrates very well with our FreshDesk help-desk allowing our support team to see the status of any requests and with Jira where we are managing our issues. Harvestr is my feedback gathering, skimming, and prioritizing tool as well as my product backlog which allows me to keep our sprint backlog nice and tidy.

Cons:

Their team is very responsive the few times I've had questions. One of negative with it compared to other tools is there isn't a built it in Roadmap (Plenty of options though if you wanted to use something like Trello as it has the integration for it) but I know they've recently started the work to build this into the product so that con will soon be a thing of the past as well.

Alternatives Considered: UserVoice, Productboard, Roadmunk and Aha!

Reasons for Choosing Harvestr: I switched from a product called Roadmap (roadmap.space) at the time our SDLC didn't fit Agile and flexibility was the need. We've since gone back to a more Agile approach but Harvestr still works well with it.

Reasons for Switching to Harvestr: Interface, Integrations, Price

Jules B.
Jules B.
Product Manager in France

A must-have for product teams

5 2 years ago

Comments: Harvestr removes the hassle out of managing customer feedback. It helps align all teams on data-backed product decisions.

Pros:

Integrations to get all customer feedback and data in one place Adapts well to different workflows Automated product notifications to keep other teams in the loop

Cons:

I am missing Segment and Hubspot integrations

Thibault V.
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

A simple, intuitive and fast growing product management tool !

5 8 months ago

Comments: Harvestr helps us take the best product decisions, prioritize feedbacks and communicate our roadmap to the whole team more easily.

Pros:

Easy to configure, amazing support team that listens to feedbacks, great feature for price ratio and great integrations to centralize all our feedbacks.

Cons:

Nothing at the moment except a roadmap feature that I know is coming.

Christophe C.
CEO in France
Information Services, 11-50 Employees

Harvestr helped us build a powerful feedback culture

5 9 months ago

Pros:

We are big fans of two things with Harvestr: - The scoring feature that really helps us to prioritise discoveries for the next product roadmap - The great Slack integration that makes it super easy for the whole team to share feedback Everyone on the team now feels like their opinion matters and is more than willing to share product feedback. It wouldn't have happened without Harvestr.

Cons:

We would love to have a better product roadmap visualisation tool but I know that the team is working on this feature.

Delphine B.
Product owner in France

Great product, try it

5 last year

Comments: Great product with a strong support. Using Harvestr really help the way we manage custumers' feedbacks

Pros:

Harvestr helps us to transform feedback into a real insight for our roadmap

Cons:

Some quick modification could be more accessible like a merge between discoveries

Thomas P.
Thomas P.
Data Engineer in France

Great app to keep track and prioritize feature requests and product opportunities

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are more confident in what we build and all stakeholders finally get good visibility on the product roadmap.

Pros:

It's easy to set up, it connects to Zendesk and Intercom. Also the fact that it automatically sends updates to sales and support teams about their feature requests.

Cons:

I am waiting for the Hubspot integration.

Lacha P.
Lacha P.
Traffic Manager in France
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

The perfect tool to decide what to build next

5 2 years ago

Comments: Havestr helps take the right product decisions and makes product communication more transparent

Pros:

Custom feature prioritization system backed by customer feedback and data

Cons:

Nothing special at the moment, the tool is very easy to use

Tomas J.
Product Manager in Czechia

Great tool for collecting and prioritizing feature requests

5 9 months ago

Pros:

We are using Harvestr to collect feedback from our merchants. We then transform the feedback to feature requests and prioritize them. The tool is directly integrated with Intercom so it's really easy to pass on the feedback. It's a great solution if you are looking for a simple tool to prioritize feature development based on the customer's feedback. Plus the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great and he is super responsive.

Cons:

Some algorithm to suggest duplicate/existing features would be awesome.

Alternatives Considered: Productboard

Reasons for Switching to Harvestr: It's much cheaper.

Louis T.
Product lead in France
Music, 11-50 Employees

Bridge.audio on Harvestr

5 7 months ago

Pros:

Many integrations makes it very easy to collect feedback and prioritize your features

Cons:

Miss a roadmap view, but it's coming soon !

Alternatives Considered: Productboard and Jira

Reasons for Switching to Harvestr: Competitive pricing, Customer support reactivity, ease of use

Lucas N.
Lucas N.
CTO in France

Powerful and easy-to-use product management software

5 2 years ago

Comments: Harvestr helped us structure the way we are building products. It has become a core component of our product development process.

Pros:

Integrations with all our customer feedback channels Custom feature prioritization Closing the loop with customers

Cons:

All good so far, nothing special to signal

Nicolas A.
Solution Architect in France
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Harvestr review by one 360Learning

5 last year

Comments: Very smooth and every time I had difficulties the team was there to support me

Pros:

Simplicity / UX in all features + the team's help/availability & support quality

Cons:

Lack of extended reporting/extract possibilities

Alternatives Considered: Productboard

Reasons for Switching to Harvestr: Mostly because of the cost and also because it was a French solution with a strong customer relationship.

Pauline F.
Senior Product Manager in France

Great tool to turn customer feedback into actionable product discoveries

5 last year

Comments: Great experience, awesome customer support, I've seen the product evolve and it's going in the right direction. My whole PM team use is on a weekly basis and it's our number one source of customer feedback other than customer interviews.

Pros:

Ease of use, possibility to have a data-informed view of our customer feedback and painpoints, and turn it into roadmap elements

Cons:

The fact that qualitative customer feedback is still handled outside of the product

Reasons for Switching to Harvestr: Customer relationship, simplicity of use

Alice L.
Alice L.
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

A useful product that evolves constantly

5 last year

Pros:

Harvestr does one thing - helping prioritize product development - and does it well. My experience is that what was lacking functionally in the previous year, evolved fast and the result was to the point.

Cons:

Some slowness in loading the data can be irritating. But I believe that they're working on it.

Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
Legal advisor in France
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

easy to use and intuitive product management solution

5 2 years ago

Comments: This tool helps to prioritize tasks, to define objects and to readjust the organization according to the data.

Pros:

ideal monitoring tool, global vision on customer opinions. The design makes it pleasant to use.

Cons:

I would be great to have integrations with other tools like drive or zappier