15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Wincher

Keep track of your Google rankings, keep an eye on your competitors, perform end-to-end keyword research, and improve your on-page SEO

Learn more about Wincher

Pros:

Cons:

The restriction of having to compare just 5 competitors at a go.

Wincher ratings

4.8
4.8
4.7
4.7

9.1/10

Wincher has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 95 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Wincher before?

Maker/Designer in UK
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Keyword Rank Tracker

Comments: First class service with helpful knowledgeable staff via email or on-site chat.

Pros:

So easy to use, just enter your domain. It's unnecessary to know your keywords there will be suggestions and notifications how many words left before the next level. Keyword research for long-tail words you never thought of and which words have snippets or also ask questions. No more having to check the serps daily, there are email notifications of keyword movements. Notifications can be adjusted easily from the dashboard. All this for a great price that can scale with you, so no regrets at all.

Cons:

No regrets, can't recommend highly enough.

Korina
Web Developer in Greece
Information Services, Self Employed

Wincher 5 stars!

Comments: Great in everything. UX and UI, the software itself.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the trustworthy results that I am given each day!

Cons:

Nothing at all. It's great! I didn't find any cons about Wincher.

Celal
CEO in Germany
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2–10 Employees

The most successful program I have ever seen. I have been using it for 5 years.

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The most successful program I have ever seen. I have been using it for 5 years.

Christoph
Blogger in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Not worth it

Pros:

It does track the specific keyword. The problem is that that’s not how Google works. And you miss out on tracking all the other related ones.

Cons:

in theory, it’s a good tool, but it only tracks the exact keyword that you put in there and their billing practices are not very customer friendly. No reminder nothing. Here’s the charge. Not very easy to work with. Would not recommend. In the sea of available tools, it’s definitely not a way to stand out.

Nikki
Manager in South Africa
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

Wincher offers great value for money

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: User friendly and great tool to improve your website keywords!

Pros:

Wincher offers great value for money Weekly ranking summary and monthly ranking reports Adding a competitor’s website, allowing you to compare your website with competitors. Keyword explorer, On page seo checker, AI content outliner

Cons:

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about Wincher

Kevin
Founder in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Easiest way to watch your SEO rankings increase

Pros:

The simple yet intuitive user interface.

Cons:

There really isnt anything I would change. The software just does a great job at tracking keywords and SERP results.

Asil Baha
SEO Manager / Partner in Türkiye
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Wincher Tool Experience

Comments: We are pleased with satisfied with the product.

Pros:

Rich Data Studio integration as well as simple but useful keyword performance tracking with the best page monitoring feature are the major points we've benefited largely. Additionally, excellent customer support is a huge plus.

Cons:

We would appreciate having also organic traffic data including brand / non-brand organic data info.

Glenn
Director of Marketing in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Ease of use

Comments: Wincher was very easy to implement and got up and going quickly. Within 15 minutes I was able to create my first Keyword report.

Pros:

The user interface and layout of the app work nicely when trying to understand the data that I am seeing.

Cons:

At this point, I have yet to see any issues with Wincher.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

An easy-to-use SEO tool, a must-have.

Pros:

SEO tool, keyword search, which makes work very easy. Very good and fast customer service.

Cons:

I have nothing negative to say so far. No

Bethany
Bethany
Owner in Canada
Events Services, Self Employed

Client Review

5.0 last week New

Comments: easy to use and helped make my seo easy to understand

Pros:

ease of use and friendly staff made it easy to use

Cons:

none, i found it very good definitely recommend

daniel
senior designer in Spain
Design, Self Employed

Nice and affordable tool for tracking your rankings

Comments: The overall experienci is great, that's why we are using the tool for years and have seen their improvements now and then... nowadays i think is a perfectly usable tool for tracking positions and seo.

Pros:

The easy to understand and manage interface let you choice and track the keywords important for each web and compare to competitors in a very visual way

Cons:

sometimes the numbers or figures are a bit complicated to understand (in ex. the lower the better, the higher the better)

George
Architectural Visualizer in UK
Architecture & Planning, 2–10 Employees

Great tool for rankings

Pros:

Easy to use; quick results. It’s a great value for the money and it does the job. Recommend.

Cons:

The only caveat is from time to time there is a slight difference in the rankings, but with Google, you can’t be sure if it’s the plugin or the search fluctuates.

Travis
Marketor in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Wincher Keyword Tool ....is AWESOME!

Comments: The people at Wincher went out of the way to call me... yes call me... how is it working for you? Do you have any questions? Do you want to set up G-Meet to go over the tool..... great customer service and great product. Im just glad I found it....oh and one more thing it is very reasonably priced as well. I would of paid 2x for this thing.

Pros:

First off it is simple and VERY easy to use. It does EXACTLY what it suppose to do! This may seem obvious but lots of tools are overly complicated and very hard to use. Like information overload! - If you are looking for keyword tool that is easy and provides a great visual of how your keywords are doing I recommend this software.

Cons:

No cons..... I can't think of one thing I didn't like about the product.

CEO in US
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Great software system

Comments: Very useful and I use it daily. I love it and recommend it.

Pros:

Very easy to use and install. I love seeing daily the pages that climbed and the pages that fell, so I can quickly see what I need to do to get them back up.

Cons:

I do not have any issues with this software and recommend it to others.

Martin
Software Engineer in Denmark
Food & Beverages, Self Employed

Simple and easy-to-use SEO tool

Comments: I'm overall very satisfied with Wincher as a rank tracking tool.

Pros:

Nice overview of position and traffic changes. Easy to add notes when you make changes to your site.

Cons:

Not being able to group mobile and desktop as one project, thus having to maintain two identical lists of keywords to track.

Nikki
CEO in UK
Wholesale, Self Employed

Easy to use for someone self-taught

Pros:

Absolutely fantastic service, I use Wincher on my main website as a self-taught SEO person. I am still learning but the platform is easy to integrate and use. I have WooCommerce on Wordpress, with Yoast and all I have to do is click a button on each product/page etc to get it on Wincher. I get daily emails and can work on a phrase if I can see it's dropped. It's rewarding to see how many of them are in first place and really motivational. Would highly recommend!

Cons:

Nothing missing, I don't know if there's anything I'd add

Matt
Manager in US
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

Terrific Product & Terrific Support!!

Comments: It is really helping me find opportunities, identify how best to capitalize on those opportunities. Also shows exposes emerging deficiencies in a important page ranks very quickly and helps me quickly bring the correct support in!

Pros:

Simple to use, powerful, and best-in-class keyword surveillance. Really helps organize and focus when compared to some of the "busier" products that claim to do-it-all.

Cons:

No complaints whatsoever. It does not data scrape your site constantly for KWs. You load them and and group and improve your fous.

Khalid
Manager in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Brilliant. Very insightful

Pros:

It has helped us massively in regards to where we stand in rankings on google. We know what area to improve and what difference our changes are making.

Cons:

Nothing at all. Everything works better than expected.

Arezou
Owner in Canada
Food & Beverages, Self Employed

Excellent

Comments: So far, customer support and the knowledge level of employees are great. System is easy to navigate and use.

Pros:

Easy to use and navigate. Customer support is at the top.

Cons:

I am new to Wincher. I need to work more with the software to be able to talk about the down points.

Jennifer
Owner in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Great app, great support and features.

Comments: Positive, good customer support.

Pros:

I like how you can set the time frame for watching rank changes, so I can login daily and see what's different from the day before, or I can see how any term has changed during any other range of times.

Cons:

I can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Maftei
Eng in Romania
Civil Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Opinion

Comments: Intuitive, excellent support, exactly what we need. We can easily correct some aspects regarding the indexing of our pages

Pros:

I have a very good opinion about this application. Intuitive and easy to use. A very good and useful SEO tool

Cons:

I have no recommendation to make at the moment

Rik
Marketing Director in UK
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

A very useful tool

Comments: Wincher has provided some very useful feedback, and provided guidance on where development is needed. Easy to use and my interaction with the team has been excellent.

Pros:

Wicher is nice and easy to use, I have found it very intuitive.

Cons:

So far I haven't found anything to dislike.

Martijn
Business Owner in Netherlands
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Best value for money SEO tracking and keyword tool

Comments: Want to keep track of all the important SEO data without paying top dollar every month? Stop searching and start with Wincher.

Pros:

Very easy to set up. Lost of SEO metrics, but presented in very clear tables.

Cons:

Alarming e-mails when your rankings drop. But you can disable those notifications and focus on the positive ;-)

Hagen
Business Owner in Germany
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

Perfect tool with nice SEO Chances

Comments: Trakcing competitors and keyword relevance according to our company guidelines

Pros:

Lots of features that really help me improve our websites performance and keep track of relevant Keywords

Cons:

Monthly cost is high for my company but its really worth it

Rene
Ontwikkelaar in Netherlands
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Get in control of your SEO

Comments: I am very satisfied, otherwise I would not have taken the time to write this review

Pros:

The convenience and real-time information about SEO

Cons:

I haven't experienced anything negative yet.