15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Smart TMS

LoadStop - Cloud based enterprise TMS purpose built for trucking companies. Boost Productivity, Efficiency, & Profitability.

Learn more about Smart TMS

Pros:

The people behind the scenes at Loadstop are great. If you have a problem, they are quick to try to fix it.

Cons:

Graphical representation for some of the critical reports.

Smart TMS ratings

4.9

9.2/10

Smart TMS has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 36 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Smart TMS before?

Gursharan
Gursharan
Operation manager in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2–10 Employees

Load stop review

Comments: Makes my life easier but cutting down my work for me. A lot of automation!!

Pros:

The thing I like most about this software is the automation, I have used many TMS systems in the past but this one really cuts a dispatchers work down. The system will automatically send updated to customers, connects to edi with various customers and vendors like ch Robinson etc. This software can be integrated with various elds and trackers. Also it automatically collects data from my fuel cards and post it in the fuel expense sections. This makes billing so simple that I can set up with my factor through edi and with one click I can bill all the loads that are pending to bill. My favorite part is that this makes various reports including Profit and Loss statements, this helps me understand how the operation is doing. Great software never seen something like this before. This could be the future of TMS.

Cons:

The pricing is a little high but it’s worth it for all the functions it has

Jatinder

Loadstop and Royal transport- JTS as partners

Comments: We never used to see Trucking the way it is now if it was not for Loadstop , it was a prospective of my financial figures and the biggest part was assets utilization even if we are a small company we see a potential that how can we grow And I think loadstop tms place are very big role in that Special attention to Kam bhullar and Oneeb

Pros:

To be honest ease of using the system, straightforward, very easy and very effective

Cons:

As it is cloud, based glitches with speed, sometimes the company has improved tremendously on that issue

5 months ago

Thank you Royal Transport for you kind words. Our customer satisfaction is our motive and we want to make sure we provide the best service and tool.

Christine
Operations Manager in US

Disappointing workaround

Comments: 0-10

Pros:

It looked good and presented well what it said it offered

Cons:

So many things that were promised and clearly not really available

Jafer
VP Business Operations in US

Next Generation TMS

Comments: Overall I am very satisfied with LoadStop team because they support team is always there to answer your calls. At least a TMS company that gives time to it's users and listen to their problems. I used ITS before but it's very hard to hold of ITS support.

Pros:

I like loadstop because it is very intuitive , user-friendly and modern interface. It is easy to learn and the work flow is very simple to perform my daily duties. I handle mostly billing and with one click all of my invoices goes to my factoring company and it saves a lot of time for me.

Cons:

LoadStop team is constantly building new features but they don't send us any information about those features. I would like to see new manuals or training videos on the features. I spoke to loadstop team about this issue and they have realized that this is a constant issue and they are working on it to get it fix.

Mudasar
Operations Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

INNOVATION IN THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY WITH THE LATEST CUTTING EDGE TMS!

Comments: 10 Thumps up for the complete software! Love the driver app for
CHECK IN CALLS
CHECK OUT
MAPS AND MUCH MORE!

Pros:

Loadstop is definitely the way to go when it comes to handling mid or large truck fleet. What do I like the most? I think it be a long list let’s ask what I dislike about the software...uhm nothing everything is good about this TMS SYSTEM! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this TMS definitely kept every aspect in mind when making this system for daily user friendly environment.

Cons:

There’s are couple of glitches in the system but nothing major best part about all this is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very open to customizing it to the customers tailoring needs and they get on anything you request them right away.

4 years ago

Thank you for the feedback.

Sunil
Dispatch Manager in India
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501–1,000 Employees

Dynamic system for Trucking company

Comments: Automated system has reduced human errors, Integrated system is much beneficial for different departments.

Pros:

Easy to use, customized as per our requirement & Customer support is impressive, they always available to help.

Cons:

Need to work on SMS feature in LoadStop.

3 years ago

Thank you for your feedback!

Harsimran
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201–500 Employees

TMS that offers Smart Dispatch

Comments: Very user friendly TMS and easy to use for even a person who don't know much about technology. Covers most of the trucking scenarios which no other TMS provides.

Pros:

As I mentioned the smart dispatch is the feature that I haven't seen in any other TMS so far, It offers connectivity to all the load boards available out there.

Cons:

I would love to see Shop and Inventory features in the module. I spoke to the product team and they have promised to build these features in 4th quarter of 2021.

Thank you Harsimran!

Bikram
Bikram
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201–500 Employees

Best TMS

Pros:

We are an asset based company with over 250 trucks. I have used many softwares but always found it difficult to use. LoadStop is a very easy software and it’s integrated with everything that we want in our trucking company. Their support team is always available to help and solve your problems.

Cons:

Their integration with netsuite is lengthy process which I would personally want to be done in short time.

3 years ago

Thank you Bikram for your review!

Elizabeth
Fleet Manager in North Macedonia
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

Efficiency Redefined: A Comprehensive Review of Load Stop"

Pros:

The standout feature of Smart TMS is its exceptional load management capabilities and streamlined functionality.

Cons:

One drawback of Smart TMS is the occurrence of occasional glitches

Yasir
Yasir
Operations Manager in Pakistan
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

Great Management Software

Comments: Great experience

Pros:

LoadStop is a great one stop solution for a trucking company. Some benefits listed below a) Load Planning b) helpful data base for selecting locations c) Load tracking d) Good for maintaining compliance and other documents e) Drivers settlements f) We can maintain multiple carriers on LoadStop g) Easy data retrieving h) Syncs Load boards ( DAT, Truckstop, Navisphere Carrier etc ) i) Syncs factoring company and manage invoices on one click

Cons:

Everything seems great. Friendly user interface

Shabnampreet
Account executive in India
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51–200 Employees

Loadstop❤️

Comments: "Today marks the end of an incredible journey with Parakeet Logistics as an Account Executive. Working with Loadstop software has been a truly enriching experience. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to[sensitive content hidden] for his unwavering support and guidance, which made this chapter of my life so much easier. 🙏 #Thankful #NewBeginnings"

Pros:

I wanted to take a moment to express my admiration for TMS It's truly remarkable how the meticulous design of TMS minimizes the chances of errors. The incorporation of multiple checkpoints ensures that our schedules and tasks are handled with utmost precision.In a world where efficiency and accuracy are paramount, it's reassuring to know that we have a TMS in place that not only streamlines our workflows but also safeguards against potential mistakes. This reliability significantly contributes to our productivity and success.I believe that the commitment to maintaining such a robust TMS deserves recognition, and I wanted to convey my appreciation for the efforts put into its development and implementation.

Cons:

Overall, I have been quite pleased with its functionality and features; however, there is one issue that I've encountered from time to time.Occasionally, the screen tends to grey out unexpectedly while using LoadStop. It's a minor inconvenience, but it can disrupt my workflow momentarily. Despite this, I want to emphasize that I genuinely appreciate the software's performance and capabilities. If there are any updates or fixes planned for this issue in future releases, I would greatly appreciate it.

11 months ago

Thank you Shabnampreet for your comments!

Tariq
Owner in US

Great Software

Comments: Helping to make schedule
Auto posting for available equipment
Tells market rate daily.
Tracking drivers 24/7 and many more.

Pros:

Highly recommend this software. I used many programs before, but this program is helping lot.

Cons:

It is fast easy to use. Helping to make schedule Auto posting for available equipment Tells market rate daily. Tracking drivers 24/7 and many more.

Yehor

Future of Transportaion

Comments: Greate TMS for small and for a large companies. Loadstop working hard and right away on every customer request, the system very flexible to cover all your needs.

Pros:

Great interface, Reporting, Visibility, Integrations, Customer Service

Cons:

Not enough training materials, LTL Module ( not working properly, but Loadstop working on it), Driver Mobile App, some important functionality missing. No Phone APP for Loadstop Manager/Dispatcher

Eric
CTO in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

An impressive, comprehensive, turnkey next-generation solution for the trucking industry

Comments: Very satisfied. Once through the on-boarding, and with most of the kinks worked out at this point, we are confident in Loadstop as a platform we can use to grow our business.

Pros:

Clearly, this product was designed by someone who really undertands the business. Every detail of the workflow is accounted for - from sourcing freight, through managing and tracking, to keeping the books. There are other offerings that excel at specific elements, but Loadstop stands alone in providing end-to-end automation that creates a single source of truth and data you can count on to run your business, while also drastically reducing the need for disconnected manual back office processes.

Cons:

The features themselves are wonderful, and we even found workarounds to some of the issues unique to our specific company. The reason this is a 4 star overall and not 5 star is simply because this is a startup - and as such, there are perhaps a few more "growing pains" issues than one might hope for - features that don't work the first time, incomplete configurations that need to be worked through, and so forth. This is fortunately offset by a fantastic customer support team, who always respond quickly day and night, and I'm sure as the product matures this will occur less and less frequently.

Gary

Software that Gets It

Comments: PrimeLink Express is a 100% asset based fleet, with 150 trucks running refrigerated freight between California and the SouthEast.
The temperature and time critical nature of our freight, and the caliber of customers, require a TMS system that is able to provide us with immediate and accurate information. The integrations the LoadStop team have been able to create with our service providers have added layers of efficiency that allow us to manage more trucks and drivers with the same administrative staff. The intuitive and modern interface allow us to easily onboard and train staff on the various aspects of the LoadStop platform.
In evaluating TMS software options, we looked extensively at entrenched players, as well as new comers. The LoadStop software makes powerful insights and quickly integrates with a fleets existing service providers. The LoadStop team has a talented group of developers and engineers who understand what a customer, carrier, and driver need, and develop workflows to achieve those.

Pros:

Ease of use, intuitive interface, smart integrations.

Cons:

A few hang/glitches requiring a refresh.

Thank you Gary!

Easy, Intuitive and Integration Rich software

Comments: We can view loads, driver's HOS, current tracking, safety and compliance features inside a single app, its great. I still expect it to be more stable in the upcoming days. Otherwise, Great product, superfast performance.

Pros:

Integration with lots of software of different types. Including LoadBoards, ELD, Tracking, Accounting and other tools.

Cons:

As software is still new, some features are still not fully stable and occasional bugs are expected. But, seen the team rollout updates very frequently and quickly being stable alternatives to the established software.

Rashad
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

It makes your dispatchers life way easier

Pros:

High technology and they tailor it according to your needs.

Cons:

Needs more features for the driver loadstop app.

4 years ago

Thank you for the feedback and being a customer of Loadstop Technologies.

KEVIN
OWNER in US

Winstar Total Logistics Teams up with LoadStop

Comments: If you follow the system as it was designed to be used the Dispatchers job will become easier and allow them to handle additional trucks . Training new employess on this system is easiert han any other TMS I have used .

Pros:

The ease of use is unbelivable . You cannot get lost in the system as the syetem tells you what to do . The P&L reporting for the trucks is fantastic , payroll is a breeze . This TMS will allow us to save on office admin cost because each dispatcher and admin personel can handle more trucks due to the Smart TMS and ease of use and speed of LoadStop.

Cons:

If the expenses had a place for invoice numbers would be helpful .

Amanda
CEO in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

So far I have used 2 TMS in the past other than this and this is the best its user friendly,good for safety data,compliance and maintenance as well

Comments: Overall very good TMS for all needs for Transportation companies,like dispatch ,accounting,safety & complaince and maintenance.

Pros:

Driver settlements,easier to handle multiple employee's settlements with one click.

Cons:

some glitches about addresses and nothing else

Ruska
VP of Sales in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201–500 Employees

All you need for your business under one TMS

Pros:

Being able to see all records, drivers info and loads at same time.

Cons:

As each business has specific needs , the TMS could be changed easily customized to those needs. There weren't thing I least liked. Improving on daily basic is the key to perfection. Sometimes system is slower due to large data and files uploaded.

Thank you Ruska!

Jeet
Jeet
Transportation Manager in US

amazing software

Comments: my updates are cut in half , drivers love the driver app.
dispatching drivers on this software takes less than 30 seconds

Pros:

functions are really simple, easy to pick up . dispatching is really easy . my work is cut in half

Cons:

no cons so far, we live this software

3 years ago

Thank you for the review. We are glad to know that LoadStop has drastically reduced your workload.

kamaldeep
kamaldeep
Safety / IT Manager in US

Amazing Venture

Comments: Exceptional experience, one of a kind, Very powerful structure and planning for development of LOADSTOP

Pros:

Very user friendly, Consolidating multiple API on one page, Easy to train, Ultimate support,

Cons:

Little Lags but support team takes care of it

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Your comment was noted and we worked extremely hard to take care of the little lags to give you a lag-free experience, which you would have noticed. We are pleased to know that the software is providing value to your organization.

Bethany
Controller in US

Best customer serive

Pros:

Being new to the trucking world, an interactive chat function has been invaluable!

Cons:

I'm still looking for a report that will show me a driver balance when established and how many settlements have been processed it which will produce a real time balance due for that initial balance.

2 years ago

Thank you Bethany!

KAWALDEEP
Director of Payroll in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201–500 Employees

Excellent

Pros:

Very Friendly Software and Amazing support team.

Cons:

New software , so they are including all features as per requirements , but everything possible we can request to customize as per requirement.

Jasprit
Jasprit
Oresident/CEO in US

Next Gen TMS

Comments: Extremely Satisfied..

Pros:

Load Stop has made a major impact on our company operations by reducing too many steps in our previous workflow and providing ample amount of time for company development and work more on customer and driver satisfaction.

Cons:

No TMS works perfectly but Load Stop ensures with their great support team to correct problems and the best part is their product is result of their research in trucking putting themselves into trucking company shoes...

3 years ago

Thank you for the review, Jasprit. We are so happy to know that LoadStop has had such a tremendous impact on your workflow. We continue to innovate, ensuring that our customers get the best of both, product and customer support.