MarketplaceWorks Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About MarketplaceWorks

Simplifies listing and selling products, streamlines order processing, and tracks inventory on multiple sale channels. Free trial.

Learn more about MarketplaceWorks

Showing 1 review

Abedallah J.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Customer Support Software
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-09

"Excellent Choice for Beginners and Advanced"

Comments: I have had a great experience with this software and the people that helped me across the board. I have always gotten my questions answered and the help I needed in very reasonable times. I really appreciate the flexibility the software offers me as my business grows.

Pros: I enjoyed the team support that I was offered. I am a newbie and have much to learn and they really took their time to help me get set-up to where I was comfortable and able to use software for my unique needs.

Cons: I am a very understanding individual and do not often see cons - I will say things typically take time to get set-up and anyone deciding to use this software will want the support to set it up for them which takes time behind the scenes.

by MarketplaceWorks on 2020-08-14

Thank you for the review Abe. We strive to provide excellent hands-on support and also share our marketplace selling expertise with customers looking to grow their online sales. I'm glad it has been helpful for you.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-09