15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Tremendous

Tremendous is the best platform for small businesses to easily create and run customer loyalty programs.

Learn more about Tremendous

Pros:

It is a wonderful way to connect gifting to a business, especially since gifting will have to take place in a primarily virtual capacity.

Cons:

It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though.

Tremendous ratings

4.9
4.7
4.7
4.8

9.5/10

Tremendous has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 198 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Tremendous before?

Ashley
Ashley
Marketing Specialist/Data Analyst - ECS Marketing Operations in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great Gift Card Platform!

Comments: Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

Pros:

Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

Cons:

There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

Ilko
CEO in Bulgaria
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Experience with Tremendous

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall very good, fast payout processing

Pros:

The New Fraud Prevention Tool, The Huge variety of Rewards, API Implementation for instant payments

Cons:

Perhaps lack of Crypto Gift Card Availability, as it's very demanding by users.

Computer Software, Self Employed

Doing Tremendous Almost Destroyed the Trust I had with my Customers

1.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I want to use it for tax auditing purpose.

Cons:

**Tremendous Review** **TL;DR**: If you don't mind having your account canceled without warning in the middle of a reward campaign, go ahead and do business with Tremendous. As an indie developer running a survey with a $15 monetary incentive per participant, I decided to give Tremendous a try after seeing their ads on YouTube. Initially, they required extensive documentation to verify my legitimacy, which seemed fair enough. It took about 2-3 days for my account to be approved, after which I was ready to fund and send the rewards. However, I was informed that I couldn't use a credit card to fund the account and had to set up an ACH transfer instead. This process with Chase took another 2-3 days. After funding the account, I started sending out the survey rewards. The first 7-8 transactions were approved automatically within 24 hours. Then the trouble started. For the next five transactions, there were no automatic approvals close to 24 hours, forcing me to contact customer support. Thankfully, these were approved within an hour, maintaining my promise of delivering the gift cards within 24 hours. This pattern repeated for the next six transactions. After waiting nearly 24 hours, I had to contact customer support again. This time, instead of receiving assistance, my account was abruptly canceled. When I inquired about the reason, I received a canned response: "For privacy and security purposes, we're not able to share more information about our compliance policies. We take a number of items into consideration while making these decisions. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause." This was more than an inconvenience; it was a complete disruption of the trust I was trying to build with my survey participants and potential future customers. I had to scramble to suspend my survey and personally purchase gift cards from Amazon to fulfill my promises. For what it’s worth, Tremendous did allow me to withdraw the remaining funds from my account. However, the overall experience was highly frustrating and damaging to my campaign.

Mohamed
CEO in Sweden
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Best service out there

Comments: As good as it gets, they have hundreds of rewards to choose from, there is something for everyone no matter which country. The best part is it's more or less free, you just pay for the face-value of the reward, nothing extra. Ever since implementing Tremendous to handle our paypal payments and sending out rewards (gift cards) to our customers, we have saved hundreds of hours. Specially in our use case where we send out Rewards daily to our customers, both our customers receive their payouts much faster and we can process them faster. Compared to the other solutions out there that has non-existent support teams, Tremendous are very helpful, quick to respond and proffesional. Their documentation for integeration is also top-notch, very easy to follow. It's really amazing also that it's completly free to use, only fees are for Paypal and that is because paypal themselves takes a fee, when were paying out paypal payments before Tremendous manually, we lost much more on service and conversion fees than we do now. In short: really the only solution nessecary when wanting to send out and handle rewards & payouts. Costs nothing, will save you hours and offer your customers/employees hundreds of different reward options.

Pros:

- It allows us to automate rewards distrubtion through their API and saves us multiple hours a day. - Gives our users/customers a much wider selection of rewards - Very positive feedback from our users ever since adding Tremendous since it was able to help us reduce the processing time of their rewards and give them many more rewards to choose from.

Cons:

Only downside I would say is that it's not possible to Wire funds from EU directly without the use of a third party payment system like Wise, other than that there is really nothing bad.

Bojana
Project Manager in Serbia
Market Research Software, 201–500 Employees

Amazing experience

5.0 last month New

Comments: I have to say it is really amazing, every problem I ever had was resolved very quickly.

Pros:

I love how fast you are when a problem arises and that everything can be checked, what was done at every moment.

Cons:

There may be certain problems when it comes to some third-world countries.

Anca
Marketing manager in Romania
Translation & Localization, 2–10 Employees

The Ideal Rewards Platform

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My experience has been a highly positive one. With Tremendous' versatility, intuitive interface and extensive customization options it quickly became an integral part in our campaign management.

Pros:

I enjoy the ease of use and how helpful it is in our communication with users. The range of reward options combined with a user-friendly interface makes it the perfect solution for managing our campaigns.

Cons:

I can't say there is anything I dislike in particular, but perhaps the initial setup process can be a bit overwhelming if you're not familiar with the platform. However, the detailed documentation and the effective support team make this process way more manageable. Also, the rewards are somewhat weaker for some countries, making it difficult for some of our users to engage with campaigns.

Chad
SRECS specialist in US
Utilities, 11–50 Employees

Great Platform and easy to use

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great love the product and it makes my job easier

Pros:

the ease of use is what is key for me makes my life a lot easier which is great

Cons:

no customer line to contact quickly email is the main way to communicate with the company

Nhu
Customer Marketing in France
Telecommunications, 201–500 Employees

Great tool for incentive payouts

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It's super easy to use and navigate in the platform. Creating campaigns take a few minutes to do and can be easily edited.

Cons:

I can't think of anything I dislike about Tremendous. Overall great tool.

Katherin
Global People Ops Partner in Colombia
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51–200 Employees

Flexible Incentive Solutions

5.0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience with Tremendous has been fantastic. It's flexible and comprehensive making the reward distribution process a breeze.

Pros:

Tremendous offers a great selection of gift cards to prepaid Visa cards and even the ability to donate to your favorite charities. The platform is user-friendly, making it easy to send rewards quickly and efficiently. Plus, the global reach means you can send rewards to team members or customers anywhere in the world.

Cons:

Haven't encountered a negative aspect just yet.

Translation & Localization, 2–10 Employees

Looking for an easy to use rewards platform? You've found it!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

We use Tremendous to engage our customers more than we can do on our end and so far we are very pleased with the functionalities it offers. Really recommend it if you want an extra step in getting reach and engagement for your business.

Cons:

There are some countries that do not have as many rewards as others, so enlarging the rewards offer can be an improvement to be taken into consideration. But it is certainly not a deal breaker.

April
Director of Finance and Human Resources in US
Market Research Software, 201–500 Employees

Quality Product that is User-Friendly and Versatile

Comments: Overall, we have a wonderful relationship with Tremendous and do not have much to complain about. We have grown with them and appreciate how they utilize our input to make a better product. We have looked at other vendors, but the value they provide us is unmatched. It is a wondeful feeling to know that I can reach out whenever, and with whatever issue I'm having, and they are quick to respond and eager to help.

Pros:

Tremendous is a product that we can count on to do what it's supposed to do. We use and API to integrate with our own software which makes the process even more seamless. We can change the campaigns to align with our client needs and their customer service is impeccable! We love Tremendous for what it does and the culture they share with their customers.

Cons:

We would love it if Tremendous closed the loop on the W9 Collection process and issued the 1099 Forms on our behalf. We would also love to see them be more pro-active when they have made changes to their product that affect us directly.

Marc
Strategy & Consumer Insights in US
Furniture, 201–500 Employees

An easy way to pay participants for research

Pros:

Tremendous is exceptionally facile. Albeit one of the first payout products I have ever used, I have had a seamless experience paying out research respondents. The flexibility of payment options is excellent, and the ability to track spending, upload email addresses, create templates, and customize your branding is truly beneficial for the team. The learning curve is generally really low - I was able to get up to speed and learn the platform within 10-15min (incl. respondent payouts, templates, etc.)Overall this is a pretty easy way to pay out your customers, and I think its features go well beyond what I typically use it for. Most likely, for extensive research projects and more complex payouts, I suspect Tremendous would do an awesome job executing the rewards. I also love the ability to customize RGB codes for brands.

Cons:

I don't love the way the campaign feature works. While it is relatively simple, I often had issues with duplicating campaign copy, managing images within campaigns, and ensuring that my organization's pre-built copy was working for new campaigns for different brands I was running. Otherwise, I haven't had issues paying respondents. I would also recommend to Tremendous that they create an FAQ guide to simplify the onboarding process within an organization. It is already user-friendly, but it would be a minor lift for the Tremendous team to add an FAQ, how-to, etc. on the page.

Cormac
CEO in UK
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Excellent experience for both us and our users

Comments: We love using Tremendous and they are our sole gift card provider. The API in general is brilliant and fit our needs perfectly - we need to send out gift cards at scale and on demand, 24/7. If we didn't have Tremendous, we'd likely have to pay another service for this. After extensive research, we picked tremendous as they simply had the best offering and the pricing was great too. They also had a great selection of gift card partners and the fact it can all be automated via an API is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Pros:

We love that it was really quick and easy to set up and the pricing model is fantastic, especially with lower volumes. Their API docs are great and the integration with their API is seamless. It is very useful that we can export CSV reports as needed. The coverage of gift cards in different countries is excellent too. We required UK & Ireland gift cards and I didn't expect them to have such a breadth of gift card offerings/brands as they have.

Cons:

We know when a reward has been delivered to a user but we would like to see if/when the email was opened and what reward was chosen. It would also be nice if we could specific which gift card to send to the customer, rather than letting them choose (this might be possible with multiple custom templates, but that's a bit more work).

Emily
Marketing Technology Manager in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

An Innovative Business Solution

Pros:

When it comes to customer incentives, Tremendous offers a highly flexible and customizable solution that goes above and beyond. With Tremendous, my business has the ability to not only create and implement incentive programs tailored to our target audience but also to explore a wide range of possibilities to drive customer engagement and satisfaction to new heights. In addition to its exceptional customization options, Tremendous provides us with valuable analytics tools that empower us to gain actionable insights and make informed data-driven decisions. These insights help us continuously optimize and refine our customer incentive strategies, ensuring that we stay ahead of the competition and deliver outstanding results.

Cons:

It would be helpful to have more customizable email template features, but otherwise, it does a great job.

Oleksandr
CEO in Italy
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Review about Tremendous from Scrambly

Comments: We're really happy with Tremendous and I'd recommend to anyone.

Pros:

THE platform is straightforward to navigate, and that cashing out rewards is a quick and hassle-free process. Many also appreciate the range of payment options available, which can help ensure that everyone is able to receive their rewards in a way that works best for them.Some Scrambly customers have also noted that the platform offers excellent customer service, with knowledgeable and responsive support staff available to help with any issues or questions that may arise. This level of support can be particularly important for companies with large rewards programs or complex requirements.

Cons:

Some cash-out options are unavailable like Crypto or Cash App

Milijana
Customer Experience Manager in Serbia
Market Research Software, 51–200 Employees

tremendous is a great experience

Comments: Excellent, I would recommend it to any other market research company that need a third party application for sending rewards

Pros:

The great thing about Tremendous is their customer support, they are very responsive, they send response in next hour or two, they are very detail oriented and problem solving, never had better experience with support than tremendous actually. they are making my life much easier

Cons:

There is nothing that I don't like about Tremendous at the moment

Cynthia
Lab Manager/HR Coordinator in US
Market Research Software, 11–50 Employees

Tremendous has truly impressed me

Comments: We have been with Tremendous for years. I love the quick and easy way it is to send out rewards, especially when we have a large pool of people!

Pros:

I love how quick and easy it is to contact my representative for any questions I have. I always get a fast response!

Cons:

I wish the PayPal/Direct Deposit wouldn't cost extra for the entire campaign, and that we could be able to just pay per person. I hope this will change in the future.

Thais
Communication Intelligence Expert in Brazil
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Awesome platform! Easy to use and super helpful in our daily lives.

Comments: I use it almost weekly for sending gift cards to both internal staff and clients. We run monthly campaigns that are also rewarded through the platform. I've been using it since 2021, and we have no intention of switching to another tool.

Pros:

The platform is incredibly intuitive and user-friendly. It's a breeze to create templates, and all activity is saved in the history. Not to mention, the platform is reliable and sends to almost anywhere in the world, which is a huge asset for our work as we send gift cards to clients and employees worldwide.

Cons:

There's nothing specific that bothers me about the platform. But one thing that could be improved is saving previously used email addresses. Overall though, the platform is great!

Jeannette
User Research Coordinator in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Tremendous is so simple to use!

Comments: I have a better organization of incentives all in one place as well as being able to give my colleagues access to the records. I enjoy the ease of use, and how easy it is to add funds into my account.

Pros:

This platform has really simplified my incentive accounting system and has allowed incentive distribution to become much easier! The recipients now have a choice of what type of an incentive that they would prefer instead of me manually sending them one type of a gift card. I also like the fact that other members of my team can have access to the dashboard in my absence. No chance of overriding a spreadsheet! It is also great to be able to track just what type of incentive that a participant has chosen, as well as to be able to re-send the initial email to the participant in case they missed it.

Joe
Senior Executive Assistant in US
Executive Office, 10,000+ Employees

Tremendous is ... Just That.

Comments: I have used this software hundreds of times in the last year. I work for a global company and to be able to send egift cards across the globe has been a time and life saver. Tremendous has many vendors they work with to insure a recipient can find a vendor to redeem a gift card. But wait, there's more. An international Visa card can also be redeemed for countries with less vendors to choose from. Checking the catalog beforehand will insure your gift is a success. Tremendous has made my life as an executive assistant so much easier when it comes to gift requests.

Pros:

The ease of sending out rewards and egift cards makes Tremendous worth it's price in gold. Easily sent, easily verified, easily tracked. And the customer service is the best. I receive help and guidance in a timely manner and they have always been clear and concise and extremely helpful.

Cons:

The only drawback sometimes is that a rewards email to the receiver can sometimes be mistaken for spam. But that problem is easily fixed with proper titling of the reward or a pre-email letting the recipient know it's on the way.

Milos
Snr. Project Manager, Business Ops. in Serbia
Professional Training & Coaching, 51–200 Employees

Overall, positive experience

Comments: It helped us a lot to stream out the process of incentivizing our members and improved our reputation.

Pros:

Ease of use. Ability to customize rewards. Customer support. Pricing. Reporting.

Cons:

For some countries, there could be more rewards available. We are working with global experts and sometimes (rarely) we don't have an option to reward them via tremendous.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Tremendous a simple user's review

Pros:

Tremendous is EXTREMELY user-friendly to use. Excellent customer service. It can also be integrated to the CRM platform being used providing easier use and has a wide array of rewards available WORLDOWIDE!

Cons:

Not really liked the least per se, but more on the accessibility of the chat feature. It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though. Still, you can always reach out to their client support email albeit very easily so they can address your concerns on the spot!

Brenda
Lab Manager in US
Market Research Software, 11–50 Employees

Easy To Use Platform

Pros:

What I like most is that the platform relatively self-explanatory. I was able to start using it with ease the first time I was introduced to it. It also keeps a good record of all the incentives that have been administered and is easy to search through records.

Cons:

Not much feedback here except there were a few times that there was a delay in the platform administering virtual rewards.

Hannah
Senior Recruiter in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Customizable Rewards with Ease

Pros:

I love that you can set up Customizable templates for rewards! It makes it very easy to use and different managers can use personalized templates for various purposes. There are a lot of great features that can also even help with advertising when rewards are sent (or including a prompt of some sort). Gift receivers love that they can chose their reward!

Cons:

The only thing I wish could be fixed somehow is that I’ve gotten responses that a lot of people don’t see their reward email because it is sent to their spam folder… but at least there is an option to send a text message reward instead. We just prefer to use email!

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Streamline gifting + give your customers/users choice

Comments: We were able to automate some of our existing operational workflow with Tremendous and also consolidate different functionality into a single platform. The reporting features helped our accounting and finance teams while maintaining ease of use for our program managers using the product.

Pros:

The portal lets multiple owners across departments manage their gifting budget, while being easy for our accounting department to audit. We were able to quickly hook into the API to automatically send gifts for user testing participants. The rewards selection is great for our participants to choose a gift that they will want and use (a big ask in feedback we've received).

Cons:

Not much - great experience overall! I'd like to see some more features built out around greater personalization, but this is a great tool/platform.