15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Grove HR

Grove HR is a human resources management software that helps organizations automate and streamline their HR processes.

Learn more about Grove HR

Pros:

So much more at such a less cost. In fact, their plan is generous even for smaller companies with many features under free plan that has company size of up to 50.

Cons:

The onboarding is a bit awkward. On the portal, when I already set up my company.

Grove HR ratings

4.2

8.3/10

Grove HR has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 78 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Grove HR before?

Supraket
Supraket
Photographer - Cinematographer in India
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Love using this product

Comments: Have been using it for over 3 years now. And have been really happy with this. Have recommended it to so many people already!

Pros:

Cost. So much more at such a less cost. In fact, their plan is generous even for smaller companies with many features under free plan that has company size of up to 50!And features. Has almost everything required from HR perspective.

Cons:

Have had difficulty in understanding the policy section to be applied for my own company on GroveHR.And also with respect to team attendance. Had issues tracking time soon after approvals.

8 months ago

Thank you for your kind words, Supraket! We're glad you're happy with our product and that it's been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful. P.S. If you ever need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team at email [email protected]. We're happy to help.

Chetan
Technology Lead in India
Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

Grove HR - One Stop solution for all HR operations

Comments: It is best fit for all the HR operations in the company with better interface and functionalities.

Pros:

It provides better attendance management functionalities as comparated to market competitors. Also, we can do hassleless employee recruitment and onboarding into the platform.

Cons:

The pricing is little bit on higher side than market competitors. Currently, using the free version but definitely want to purchase their essential plan soon.

9 months ago

Thank you for your kind words, Chetan! We're happy that you enjoyed our product, but we're sorry to hear it wasn't an amazing experience without biometric device integration. We understand this would be an extremely valuable feature for your company and maybe could be applied to others as well Please be assured that we are actively working on developing new features in the Attendance module. Please reach out to us directly at [email protected], and we'll be more than happy to help. Thank you for your time!

Bibhuti
COO in India
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Feedback

Comments: Good package to entrepreneur to manage their hrms.

Pros:

Geo fencing,

Cons:

NA.

Abishek
Administrator in India
Events Services, 501–1,000 Employees

My Review on Grove with ATOMCLUB

Comments: Good. Serves to the purpose.

Pros:

Non Expensive Easy Manageable Individual Logins Self Customization Regular Software Updates

Cons:

It would be good if we could get the Emp ID field by default and automated based on onboarding numbers. At present I have customized it as a field and is updating manually

Akshay
Akshay
Partner in India
Accounting Software, 11–50 Employees

Time management & Team info

Pros:

Clock in and clock out at ease & leave / time off management is comparatively much easier. Employees are happy that they no longer have to punch in basic info's again & again through google forms.

Cons:

Integration with Google drive + calendar of our own choice can make it more useful.

Marina
Head of HR in Serbia
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Great softare, especially customer support, but it needs a little bit more to develop

Comments: Grove HR helped me organise my company better. Install Onboarding, hiring, and other systems., have the performance review and also have the whole company structure in one place. This is a great tool for startups and small companies.

Pros:

Customer Service is the best! On the market, there are a lot of programs for HR, but having someone who will be reliable and has patience answering all your stupid questions and listening for proposals for new features is a treasure. The software is very easy to use and has a very nice design, which is also great. I like that other team members can update their profiles and have different levels of visibility.

Cons:

I do not like the whole performance system and hiring part. Situation: we are working now on the Skills matrix, and I want to have a skill inventory and skill map for each employee. This is very hard to do on Grove. Also, we want to create for all employees a learning path that is almost impossible with Grove. The whole Compmay skill inventory is also hard to list on the Grove as there is no option for it. Some basic statistic from the employee performance review is needed as well. The system has a Goals section with is great, but those goals can be set up only by employees, not by hr managers.. And our team, for example, is very hard to do something self initially. It would be really nice to have the whole performance system nicely refined for the future. About Hiring. The problem is that there is no integration with other services. For example, we create a job post on Grove, and it automatically goes to Linkedin, Upwork and other hiring systems (I would actually like to pay additionally for this service). And when we get the candidates applying, we just reply to them from Grove platform. Now, we publish to different websites and manually transfer candidates on Grove after initial review. It is very time-consuming.

Amr
HR Manager in Egypt
Industrial Automation, 11–50 Employees

I am enjoying the experience

Comments: Fantastic System to be honest

Pros:

Recruitment and Selection became very easy as well as onboarding.

Cons:

The Leaves are not user friendly as well as the attendance plus the performance management

9 months ago

Thank you for your feedback, Amr! We're glad you are enjoying using Grove HR, especially the Recruitment and Checklists modules. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team at email [email protected] if you have any trouble. We're happy to help.

Sai Praneeth
Sde in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

One of the finest producta with impressive UI

Comments: Great

Pros:

1) Easy accesibility2) Impressive UI3) One stop Admin Services

Cons:

1)Nothing as of now, everything seemed fine

9 months ago

Thank you for your kind words, Sai Praneeth! We're glad you're happy with our product and that it's been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful. P.S. If you ever need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team at email [email protected]. We're happy to help.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Easiest HR tool to work with

Pros:

There’s not a single tool for HR that has as generous free plan as Grove HR. And that comes with loads of features for you to get started with

Cons:

I wish the Payroll features a bit more flexible to fine tune our incentive structure, but not a deal breaker

9 months ago

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you're happy with Grove HR and that it's been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful. Please be assured that we are actively working on developing new features in the Payroll module. P.S. If you ever need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team at email [email protected]. We're happy to help.

Andresta
CTO in Indonesia
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Simple and easy to use HRIS with many features

Pros:

Easy to use and simple to setup yet it offers many HRIS features with option for configurations.

Cons:

No feature for migration from other HRIS or upload bulk data

Shah
CEO in India
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Nice time tracing system

Pros:

I like the time tracking system most and I use it to monitor the total working and calculate the task done.

Cons:

Payroll is not very useful feature for me in this software because I don't really know how to use it. A good documentation would be good.

Akash
Digital Marketing in India
Human Resources, 201–500 Employees

Efficient & Reliable

Comments: With Grove HR I can track the number of time employees spend working per day to know if they're on time, below, or going overtime.

Pros:

As an HR manager, Grove HR has been a great help in making me efficient. The new geofencing feature for clocking-in and clocking-out has empowered the HR department to prevent possible time attendance fraud by providing accurate information regarding employee's location when they clock into work.

Cons:

There is nothing in particular that I dislike about the software. I love everything about this software as it fulfils all my HR needs!

Bratislav
HR Manager in Serbia
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Grove HR eases our daily tasks

Pros:

One of the great advantages of Grove HR digital portal was self-service. Through the Grove HR mobile app, employees can sign their attendance using a QR code, request time-off, access directory, and more. It saves valuable time on the back and forth as I can easily approve/reject time-off requests as well as track employees' attendance right from the app. The mobile app enables seamless communication and also improved engagements between employees and the HR department.

Cons:

Grove HR has made significant progress with the mobile app but it still has some ways to go in terms of employee engagement.

Juraj
Marketing Specialist in Slovakia
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Grove HR is my time saver

Pros:

I've been using Grove HR for months now and it has been quite a relief, to be honest. I can track time attendance and approve/reject time-off right on the mobile app. All the time I've spent on spreadsheets trying to calculate salaries are now spent on doing other things.

Cons:

At the moment, there's nothing that I dislike.

nirav
Project Coordinator in India
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

First Impression of Grove HR

Comments: To date, I am smoothly working with GROVE HR. I would have some suggestion which I already suggested above otherwise, it is a very handy and very useful software to maintain HRM.

Pros:

Time and attendance & employee database

Cons:

The government declared Holiday suggestion as per country where company located

Adi
IT Manager in Indonesia
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51–200 Employees

Adi's Review

Comments: Best free HRIS with complete features on internet

Pros:

Best free HRIS with complete features on internet

Cons:

cannot edit attendance after 1 month, we need this feature

Amarjit
Chief Experiences Officer in India
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

One of the best HR Softwares that we came across.

Pros:

Ease of use and Awesome customer support

Cons:

Few more features like Payroll for Indian companies can be integrated.

amit
Marketing Manager in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Have Potential

Pros:

Onboarding is super smooth and hassle-free

Cons:

Can't select the dates for approving the attendance

Javeed
Product Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Achieve efficiency and speed with Groove HR

Pros:

User friendly interface, decent navigation and UX. Most required capabilities are present for every industry use case

Cons:

Certain compliance related limitations were not that easily accessible or visible across the product configuration. Need to be more advanced

8 months ago

Thank you for your feedback, Javeed! We're glad you're happy with our product and that it's been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful. P.S. If you ever need help, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team at email [email protected]. We're happy to help.

Dennis
Dennis
Business Analyst in India
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Good Product

Comments: Overall i think its a good software made of the purpose. Its just that its too expensive for small-scale industries like mine.

Pros:

i like the onboarding process, its very easy to use.

Cons:

in terms of pricing i think the cost should really come down a little bit in order for you guys to achieve more users or may be customer base

Maryna
Maryna
SMM Specialist in Ukraine
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Less stress and more results

Comments: Recruitment, onboarding, employee records management. We saved a lot of time and operational cost when using Grove HR

Pros:

The new time attendance feature has been a huge relief for me as not only does it save me a lot of time that I'd have previously spent on spreadsheets in a bid to track the time spent by the employees, it also helps the team in paying accurately. No more issues of over/underpaying.

Cons:

The minor issue we've noticed is that the comment for the team can't include much characters. It would be really helpful if they can increase the character limit.

Jash
Senior Presales and Postsales Manager in United Arab Emirates
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Best HRMS as a Service one can look for..

Pros:

All the features are amazing but Attendance is an add-on

Cons:

Payroll has to be enhanced to provide additional features for also generating taxes if required

Akshit
Senior Developer in India
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Good HR product

Comments: Grove HR solves a ton of problems. It eases the tasks of the HR team and helps with compliance. It has very customizable templates for on/off-boarding, and great modules to track time, leaves and pay. Overall, a great software with minor drawbacks when solved would be a huge breakthrough.

Pros:

The features, interface and systems Grove runs on are very sophisticated and interactive.

Cons:

The pricing plans do not work with my model. Additionally, the fact that you cannot delete an employee post-offboarding and data backup is a drawback.

Akinwunmi
HR/Admin.Executive in Nigeria
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Grove Rocks

Comments: Its been interesting, easy to use, and really helps for automation of all staff information and data management

Pros:

Free, easy to use.Recommend it to anyone looking for an HR software anytime,anyday

Cons:

Well I can understand the new additions of Employee engagement, I would appreciate it if it can be free for all

Abdulazeez Tiwalade
Educational Administrator in Nigeria
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

The love I have GROVE HR

Pros:

It effectiveness, reliability and functionality.

Cons:

Nothing, because it has everything needed