15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Acumbamail

Simple and effective email marketing for everyone

Learn more about Acumbamail

Pros:

The customer support is responsive and helpful.

Cons:

If you change content in the mobile size it changes it in the desktop size as well. My campaigns couldn't run well due to bouncebacks and making as spam.

Acumbamail ratings

4.6
4.5
4.5
4.7

8.7/10

Acumbamail has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 150 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Acumbamail before?

Farvin
Farvin
Blogger in Malaysia
Design, Self Employed

Very well designed and intuitive to use

Comments: Overall, I am happy with my purchase and I can use this for my personal brand that I just started. It is also good to know that I am in great, experienced hands to manage my emails.

Pros:

I was using Mailchimp a few years back and moved to MailPoet (a little clunky) and tried ConvertKit (too expensive) a couple of years ago. Before I decided to sign up with Acumbamail, I was looking at other budget solutions like PepiPost and Moosend. During my research, I stumbled upon Acumbamail's website and love the design instantly! The Good: 1. The interface is so sleek that it won't take too long for you to adapt 2. Beautiful templates that you can use to design your email 3. Creating and managing your lists are super easy to do

Cons:

The Not-so-Good 1. The login page and chat box are in Spanish 2. SMTP is not turned on by default. You'll have to contact their support which I did.

Hafeez
Director in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

A value for money

Comments: 10/10, my go-to tool now.

Pros:

It's a one-stop shop, relay, SMTP, email validation, automation, transactional emails, email, and newsletter marketing, what else could you ask for?

Cons:

I don't see any specific feature that is not up to the mark apart from a few styling on the mobile. Considering they are delivering and improving regularly few minors will be fixed pretty soon.

Pharmaceuticals, 2–10 Employees

Good for basic newsletters but missing critcal features for advanced functions

Pros:

Importing subscribers and creating your first campaign from many well-designed templates is very easy. The campaigns go out on time, and there is a good feature to auto-resend to people who didn't open. Additionally, they have a feature to send according to the best time for the subscriber. However, I don't know how well it works.

Cons:

- The customer support is extremely slow and mostly not helpful. It can take them several days to answer unhelpfully or ask questions. After you answer them, expect a reply within several days, if at all. If you get lucky to talk to the developers, you may get help. But it is tedious until you get through the first-level support agent. - The subscription forms are connected to the list. You cannot add subscribers to multiple lists - The personalized fields are connected to the list. For example, ift to have multiple lists with the fiel,""Company", you will need to add it manually to each list. Also, if you have subscribers in multiple lists, you can export only from one, even if it doesn't have all fields. - The help documents and videos are mostly in Spanish. English translation is not available for all documents yet. - No integration with WordPress or Elementor. - And as the icing on the cake, automation campaigns don't allow you to move or copy subscribers from one list to another. If the automation started because a subscriber was added to group X, and you did a drip campaign and want to move them to another list at the end, or when they perform some action, you can forget about it. Basically, the automation is useless.

Jean-Vincent
ceo in France
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

an easy way sending newsletter

Pros:

easy to use no need to code quick ideal for trainee marketing

Cons:

a little bit old fashioned sometimes it failed sending emails

Ashutosh
Founder/Owner in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Email marketing & automation on steroid

Comments: Platform that saves your time/money/energy and works 24/7 with Ai working in the backend too for optimizing the campaign.

Pros:

Most of the things I thought of before my purchase is actually what I am getting and in fact more. Overall I am really really happy with this platform. I have 3 other email platforms but I use Acumabail as my primary software. It has all the things like Template/Autoresponder/RSS/Newsletter/Automation/A/B Testing/API/Webhook/Link Tracking etc etc....which may break my bank if I use something like Aweber or Mailchimp etc.

Cons:

The automation sometime fails and sends the same email template even when putting the condition 'When Open' - 'Not Opened'. Not expected from such a big platform

Sonny Tee Influencer
Sonny Tee Influencer
CEO in France

Sleeping Giant Waiting To Be Awakened

Comments: Overall the Software works and hits the inbox (the most important feature) 98% of the time! I go in and schedule my Newsletters, Set it and forget it.

Pros:

Its a very affordable solution as compared to other software companies that lead the market! They have been arounds for more than 6 years and are a very mature product. Its pretty easy to setup and they have videos to help along the way.

Cons:

Well its a Spanish company and some of the help is in Spanish, I speak Spanish but thats kinda not the point. The API documentation is terrible! I needed to contact a developer and even they count figure it out.

Acumbamail Response

2 years ago

Thanks for your review, Sonny!

Artistic Director in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

This is how you avoid making email marketing a headache

Comments: Its been great! Still have a lot to explore and while I am a little disappointed at their support response time I am struggling with things that once I get to know and understand it will be a breeze.

Pros:

The ease of use is paramount, then the fact that the tool was natively developed in Spanish is a BIG PLUS and the fact that I can interact with their support natively in spanish is great too, my main person that handles all of this only speaks Spanish. I am still learning about the landing pages but they seem very powerful too.

Cons:

I think their support is a bit slow, I have pro access to their support and it still sometimes takes too long to hear back from them, and I have found myself at least once having to repeat myself more than once when trying to establish an issue.

Acumbamail Response

2 years ago

Thanks for your review, David!

Robert
Director in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

An Email Marketing Platform that can be Implemented with Ease

Comments: It has been a smooth and easy transition, I am very impressed with Acumbamail.

Pros:

Ease of use is the biggest plus factor when using Acumbamail, it is simple in approach but as you use it you also discover hidden depths. The interface is very intuitive, with each step in the process being sequential and logical. I liked our previous Email Marketing Software but it took months to master its complexities and to get everything up and running. It only took a couple of weeks to fully transition across to Acumbamail. Importing of Lists and Email Templates from our previous platform was so simple and error free. Deliverability has also been very good so far.

Cons:

Acumbamail is based in Spain and occasionally some Spanish words show even when you have selected English.

James
James
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A strong MailChimp contender for SMBs

Comments: Overall, if you want to capture emails and send to segments with a good looking email, Acumbamail has you covered every day of the week (or until you hit your limit)!

Pros:

Acumbamail is good at what it does. The visual editor is good, though some polish is needed to usability (especially if you compare it to MailChimp).

Cons:

Being a multi-lingual product, sometimes the languages don't show correctly at first (Spanish shows when I have it set to English). As others have stated, there are quirks to the onboarding process.

Eladio
Creator in Spain
E-Learning, Self Employed

Quite a powerful tool. Worth buying

Pros:

Very powerful and complete. With automations, landing pages, custom forms. Nice interface.

Cons:

I'd say that a better onboarding for new users would be useful. I have had to make some investigation to put all the pieces together. Just as an example, it was tough to discover that you can only create a form to grab subscribers after creating your first list.

Ratan
Digital Marketing in Bangladesh
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Acumbamail is simply the best!

Comments: I have been using Acumbamail for a few weeks now and I am so impressed with it. It is incredibly user-friendly, has a great range of features and the customer support is second to none. I have seen an increase in my email engagement rates since switching to this platform and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing tool. Acumbamail is simply the best!- Ratan karmakar

Pros:

Acumbamail is the leading email marketing platform on the market today. It offers a variety of features to help you create, manage and analyze your email campaigns. Its user-friendly interface, powerful automation tools and advanced analytics make it the perfect choice for both small businesses and large enterprises alike. With Acumbamail, you can easily create personalized emails that will engage your customers and increase your ROI. From segmentation to A/B testing, Acumbamail has all the features you need to take your email campaigns to the next level.

Cons:

Acumbamail is an email marketing platform that helps businesses create, send and manage their email campaigns. As a service provider, it is important for Acumbamail to provide its users with a great experience. This can be achieved by continually improving the user experience of its platform.Acumbamail can focus on making its user interface more intuitive and easier to use, as well as providing more powerful features that will help users get the most out of their campaigns. Additionally, Acumbamail could look into ways to make the process of creating and managing campaigns faster and more efficient. Improving customer support services could also help in providing a better overall experience for Acumbamail's users.

Prabhaharan
Founder in India

Best Email Marketing platform for small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs

Comments: Acumbamail lets you easily create an email marketing campaign, automated digital workflow, and a landing page in a single platform. I work on a lot of projects where I need to create a landing page and use automation software to send out emails and I prefer to not have to switch back and forth between different programs. Acumbamail makes it easy to create them all in one place.

Pros:

Cons:

Better integration with WordPress and WooCommerce.

Caner
Coordinator in Türkiye
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Great team, great software

Pros:

The main reason I purchased Acumbamail was its SMTP feature. I connected my sites to Acumbamail's SMTP server easily using a third party WP plugin. It's working like a clock now.Then I headed over to see what other features it had and I must admit I wasn't expecting it to be this solid and full... You have everything at hand for email marketing.And the support team was very prompt and helpful.

Cons:

The only thing I can say is the left side menu design and color.

Computer Software, Self Employed

Email Platform with good potential

Pros:

Acumbamail is a straightforward and easy-to-set-up marketing solution compared to similar alternatives. Additionally, they offered a generous Lifetime deal on AppSumo. The support provided by Acumbamail is also exceptional.

Cons:

Acumbamail has the potential to grow. However, the automation features are quite limited, and the loading speed of the builder can be slow at times. There have been occasional issues with email delivery, particularly to Yahoo mailboxes, and occasional delays in delivery.

Aaron
Co-Owner in New Zealand
Retail, 2–10 Employees

A great platform for sending marketing emails

Comments: I've finally found a marketing email platform that I can use for our multiple brands for a very cost effective amount. It's easy to use and has a lot of great features like automation.

Pros:

I manage a number of different brands so the agency option is great! It was super easy to setup and I can 'shuffle' quantities around across the brand accounts easily. Setting up DNS and importing contacts was a breeze.

Cons:

I've found Spanish in various places (New agency accounts when logging in for the first time, the Acumbamail support section). But this isn't too much of an issue if you use Chrome as it translates for you.

Amit
Founder in India

Love Acumbamail and their Support Team. Very nice Saas for email marketers

Comments: Overall, I am very satisfied with Acumbamail and would highly recommend it to other businesses looking for a powerful and user-friendly email marketing solution. The cost savings, scalability, and ease of use make it a great option for businesses of all sizes.

Pros:

One of the main pros of using Acumbamail is the cost effectiveness. As a SaaS platform, it allows me to access all of Acumbamail's features without having to invest in expensive hardware and software infrastructure. This has saved my business a lot of money on upfront costs and ongoing maintenance expenses.

Cons:

One potential con of using Acumbamail is the dependence on internet connectivity. Because it is a SaaS platform, it requires an internet connection to access and use its tools. This can be a disadvantage for businesses that operate in areas with poor or unreliable internet connectivity.

Rosario
Teacher in Italy
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Great email marketing platform to get started right away

Pros:

This email marketing software was a real discovery for me! The interface is very intuitive and easy to use, and it was a breeze to import and export my contacts. But what surprised me the most are the campaign sending performance reports: they are very detailed and allowed me to accurately assess the effectiveness of my emails. I recommend this software to anyone who wants to do email marketing in a simple but effective way!

Cons:

Some parts of the interface are only in Spanish, but I solved the problem with Google's page translator

Henry
Founder in United Arab Emirates
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Acumabamail is a great email marketing plarform

Comments: The platform strikes a balance between offering enough features for most users' needs without overwhelming them. The software's limits are generous, which is great for businesses that need to send a lot of emails

Pros:

Ease of use as in, you can use it without watching much tutorials. Agency option is great if you have different brands.

Cons:

Still some spanish bits here and there but kind of manageable.

Vanessa
Director in Spain
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Acumbamail

Comments: Overall, highly recommended.

Pros:

Acumbamail is a very complete email marketing tool. I come from using another more recognized and much more expensive platform. The pre-designed templates are very complete and the dashboard is very intuitive.I am very happy with the purchase.

Cons:

I miss being able to tag the segmentations and also to be able to copy the email templates that I design and not have to create a new one each time.

Bob
Marketer in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Hidden gem in the email responder market

Comments: Easy setup, great support, simple system.

Pros:

When you think you know all the excellent email response platforms out there, and you're sick of every increasing monthly fee - here comes Acumbamail with precisely what I was looking for to replace a couple of tools.Excellent templates, a simple and solid system, and even a little Spanish charm on some of the pages from time to time (because someone probably forgot to translate it into English.The support team seems very responsive and helpful too.All in all well worth it.

Cons:

It's less polished than some of the big names out there, but it does what it says on the label.

Chema
Chema
Founder - CTO in Spain
Computer Software, Self Employed

Excelent service and reliable

Comments: Super fast support service, great price, fast on boarding. So far great experience!

Pros:

I am super happy to be using acumbamail. Really reliable and fulfills all my email marketing needs with a really reasonable price. Kudos to the team!

Cons:

Not knowing they existed before! There's room from improvement always but so far all great.

Łukasz
CEO in Poland

it works great

Pros:

I've been using Acumbamail for a few weeks now and it works great. I was able to set up all of my campaigns in a matter of minutes and have noticed an improvement in response rates. I love that it is easy to use and the interface is so simple. This is the best program for sending mailings to customers!

Cons:

- intuitive interface,- simple emailing- many possible

Cristian
CEO in Colombia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

If you wanna do an email marketing campaign, you need Acumbamail

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to integrate and a lot of email templates

Cons:

Need some more triggers and conditions for the automatizations

Rohin
Rohin
Lead Consultant in India
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Acumbamail is a great email marketing solutions for Startup and SME's too

Comments: My overall experience with Acumbamail is really good at the moment and I am sure they will keep adding more updates to their product in future

Pros:

The best thing I like about Acumbamail is their Email Deliverability rate which is pretty good + they do provide SMTP as well which can be used for other 3rd Party tools as well.

Cons:

Nothin as such but maybe they can add a dedicated Ip in future as lesser the price they are charging at the moment.

Giovanni
Giovanni
Freelence in Italy
Design, Self Employed

Exceptional email marketing tool

Comments: Acumbamail apart from other email marketing tools is its excellent customer support. Their team is always available to offer help and guidance.

Pros:

Acumbamail's have a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate, even for beginners. The platform offers a range of customizable templates that are visually appealing and responsive across all devices.

Cons:

Acumbamail provides advanced analytics and reporting features that enable to track the performance of campaigns in real-time. The detailed reports give insights into the open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.