About Acumbamail

Simple and effective email marketing for everyone

Learn more about Acumbamail

Acumbamail ratings

4.5
4.3
4.4
4.6

8.3/10

Acumbamail has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 51 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Acumbamail before?

Farvin
Farvin
Blogger in Malaysia
Design, Self Employed

Very well designed and intuitive to use

Comments: Overall, I am happy with my purchase and I can use this for my personal brand that I just started. It is also good to know that I am in great, experienced hands to manage my emails.

Pros:

I was using Mailchimp a few years back and moved to MailPoet (a little clunky) and tried ConvertKit (too expensive) a couple of years ago. Before I decided to sign up with Acumbamail, I was looking at other budget solutions like PepiPost and Moosend. During my research, I stumbled upon Acumbamail's website and love the design instantly! The Good: 1. The interface is so sleek that it won't take too long for you to adapt 2. Beautiful templates that you can use to design your email 3. Creating and managing your lists are super easy to do

Cons:

The Not-so-Good 1. The login page and chat box are in Spanish 2. SMTP is not turned on by default. You'll have to contact their support which I did.

Alternatives Considered: Moosend and Netcore Email API

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail: Mailchimp was well, being Mailchimp. MailPoet is a little too clunky because it needs WordPress (although it is still a great product!) Convertkit is too expensive.

Switched From: ConvertKit, MailPoet and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail: Acumbamail's website design really attracts me despite the default language (a simple click of a button solves this)

Rafael
Designer in Spain
Design, 2-10 Employees

To manage simple campaigns and funnels, it is the best option

Comments: It is very good, but if it is very important to differentiate users it may fall a little short. The best thing is that it works for 90% of the jobs. It works fast and easy and best of all, the opening rates are very high.

Pros:

Ease of use. You learn to use it very quickly, and for 80% of users it is more than enough. Very high volume of emails and users. The customization and scheduling of mailings. And the verification of domains and SMTP. I really like the integration with third parties and webhocks.

Cons:

Tagging users is very basic. This does not allow for elaborate funnels to improve conversion.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail: For simple campaigns I prefer Acumbamil because it is faster and simpler and above all, much cheaper. ActiveCampaing takes me a lot of time to prepare the campaigns and it is much more expensive and can only be used for campaigns with a lot of budget.

Switched From: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail: For ease and usefulness. Because for a very low price I can have thousands of users that other platforms do not give me. It is impossible to make big campaigns with AC for example because it is 10 times more expensive.

Thank you, Rafael! We're glad you like our tool

Director in Germany
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees

Good for basic newsletters but missing critcal features for advanced functions

Pros:

Importing subscribers and creating your first campaign from many well-designed templates is very easy. The campaigns go out on time, and there is a good feature to auto-resend to people who didn't open. Additionally, they have a feature to send according to the best time for the subscriber. However, I don't know how well it works.

Cons:

- The customer support is extremely slow and mostly not helpful. It can take them several days to answer unhelpfully or ask questions. After you answer them, expect a reply within several days, if at all. If you get lucky to talk to the developers, you may get help. But it is tedious until you get through the first-level support agent. - The subscription forms are connected to the list. You cannot add subscribers to multiple lists - The personalized fields are connected to the list. For example, ift to have multiple lists with the fiel,""Company", you will need to add it manually to each list. Also, if you have subscribers in multiple lists, you can export only from one, even if it doesn't have all fields. - The help documents and videos are mostly in Spanish. English translation is not available for all documents yet. - No integration with WordPress or Elementor. - And as the icing on the cake, automation campaigns don't allow you to move or copy subscribers from one list to another. If the automation started because a subscriber was added to group X, and you did a drip campaign and want to move them to another list at the end, or when they perform some action, you can forget about it. Basically, the automation is useless.

Sonny Tee Influencer
Sonny Tee Influencer
CEO in France

Sleeping Giant Waiting To Be Awakened

Comments: Overall the Software works and hits the inbox (the most important feature) 98% of the time! I go in and schedule my Newsletters, Set it and forget it.

Pros:

Its a very affordable solution as compared to other software companies that lead the market! They have been arounds for more than 6 years and are a very mature product. Its pretty easy to setup and they have videos to help along the way.

Cons:

Well its a Spanish company and some of the help is in Spanish, I speak Spanish but thats kinda not the point. The API documentation is terrible! I needed to contact a developer and even they count figure it out.

6 months ago

Thanks for your review, Sonny!

Artistic Director in US
Design, 2-10 Employees

This is how you avoid making email marketing a headache

Comments: Its been great! Still have a lot to explore and while I am a little disappointed at their support response time I am struggling with things that once I get to know and understand it will be a breeze.

Pros:

The ease of use is paramount, then the fact that the tool was natively developed in Spanish is a BIG PLUS and the fact that I can interact with their support natively in spanish is great too, my main person that handles all of this only speaks Spanish. I am still learning about the landing pages but they seem very powerful too.

Cons:

I think their support is a bit slow, I have pro access to their support and it still sometimes takes too long to hear back from them, and I have found myself at least once having to repeat myself more than once when trying to establish an issue.

Alternatives Considered: Constant Contact, SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail: While SendFox was interesting it was also very basic, it lacks all the big features available in Acumbamail.

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail: It was mainly the pricing structure that made us decide for Acumbamail.

6 months ago

Thanks for your review, David!

Mizanur Rahman
Owner in Bangladesh
Market Research Software, 2-10 Employees

Excellent software and easy to use

5.0 last week New

Comments: Overall experience is good. Pricing is also good. But they should make some tutorials in English.

Pros:

The template editor has many options and is very versatile. I'm happy with myself. The options for targeting are very extensive. Acumbamail makes it easy to create professional-looking emails that make a lasting impression on your customers.

Cons:

There was no video on the site in English on how to set up acumbamail, the video on YT by acumbamail had no voice-over and the presenter moved the mouse too fast.

Alicia
Writer in Spain
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

This tool is easy to use and very useful

5.0 last week New

Pros:

It is a user-friendly tool with many configuration options and utilities. In addition, it has a great advantage for users whose mother tongue is Spanish. It has a multitude of tutorials in Spanish, since the company, from what I have been able to verify, is Spanish. In addition, I have noted that for the rest of the users it also has tutorials in Spanish.The template editor is very versatile and with many options. I'm loving 'it. The targeting options are also very extensive.

Cons:

At the moment, I don't see any drawbacks.

Thorsten
Thorsten
Editor in Chief in Germany
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

One of the best Email Marketing Tool - Everything in one place

5.0 last week New

Comments: This software is user-friendly and extremely helpful. It's a simple program with a variety of settings and tools. The template editor has a lot of settings and is quite flexible. There is also a wide range of targeting options. This offer has a lot of room for growth. It's also GDPR-compliant, which is vital for European consumers.

Pros:

The templates in Acumbamail are really excellent. Emails are delivered on time and the system is dependable.

Cons:

I'd want workflows that are easier to follow, and that shows me how the action and its relationships are linked.

owner in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Great Newletter tool

5.0 last week New

Pros:

Easy to use Easy to setup Easy to import list

Cons:

Had to make some changes to DNS records on my hosting site to use own email

Carol
CEO in US
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Amazing value and features for the price with great email deliverability!

Comments: The most important thing with an email marketing solution is great email deliverability, which Acumbamail provides. All my emails hit inboxes just fine and I have yet to hear that my emails landed in someone’s spam folder. The SMTP feature alone makes this an amazing value over its competitors and I appreciate that I can track opens and link clicks from my transactional emails inside the same dashboard as my marketing emails. Acumbamail also has A/B testing, ability to clean your email lists out to maintain its quality, and landing pages for you to quickly create lead gen pages from right inside the same software. My only wish right now is for more advanced automations and the ability to segment and sort out our subscribers in an easier manner. I do hear they’re working on that, so hopefully my wish will be granted by the end of this year!

Pros:

There are only a handful amount of email marketing solutions that provide SMTP for you to use for transactional emails in addition to your usual marketing email sends, and Acumbamail is one of them! This platform is super straightforward to use and the ability to use it for not just marketing emails but transactional emails coupled with different platforms is fantastic. It has allowed me to cut out multiple solutions and consolidate all my email related matters on Acumba. Beginners will appreciate the simplicity and straight forward process of creating campaigns as well as the easy to understand analytics.

Cons:

The automations are quite lacking right now. However, they do have an AutoResponder feature in their campaigns section, which may be able to accomplish most simple automation scenarios. They also do not like to have an overview list of your entire email subscriber base. Instead, each list is considered to be completely separate from the other, so it makes it challenging to segment and move one subscriber to the other list without getting Zapier/Pabbly Connect involved.

6 months ago

Thanks, Carol! We're glad you found it straight forward and easy to use

Robert
Founder in US
Music, 2-10 Employees

What we were looking for and more!

Comments: Overall I got to give it a 9.9 out of 10 because I know they are adapting to be a future leader in email marketing & SMS marketing. They already have all the unique features and are doing everything they can to make it a One-Stop shop for those marketing messaging tools.

Pros:

Email marketing is what business needs and we found an effective and affordable solution with Acumbamail. The automation flows and the Integrations are amazing. The support is really good and the future is promising for new features and improvements. It's recently been adapted to other language such as English since the company's coming from Spain. We feel there is so much potential including SMS features. It really is building a trustworthy relationship together as if they have our back as long as we are sending out legit emails they will always back us up with their SMPT. So it's like we're a family because they understand our needs and are there for us. Together our platform and services now have more power with their platform and services. It only makes sense to enjoying forces especially since we are a startup since 2021.

Cons:

The transition between Spanish to English language on the platform but that's understandable. They seem to cover everything really well and their support is always on it. Getting emails to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and everybody's inbox is not always perfect but they sure do a good job to help us make that possible. It's a bit confusing and there's no option to add our own SMPT but that's the point of their service. They seem to be monitoring things well and that's fine with us as we are sending everything legit to those who subscribe to our newsletter and platform.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Acumbamail: Price and contact limit. Acumbamail allows unlimited contacts.

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail: More for less

Ederson
CEO in Dominican Republic
Design, 2-10 Employees

Acumbamail is the best alternative for email marketing

Comments: Acumbamail, like other tools, is a bit complicated to start with, but after you get to know it, things are very simple. I do not understand the part of the SMPT that you have to contact support to activate it, but nothing complicated. The tool is very good and Quality/Price I doubt that any other tool will beat it. The creation of the lists, the management of the campaigns, their landing pages, the templates, the creation of forms, the reports and analytics, etc. makes Acumbamail one of the best Email Marketing tools on the market.

Pros:

I'm not a marketing expert, but I know what I like. And what I like is Acumbamail. It has practically all the functions of Mailchimp and is cheaper! The interface is sleek and easy to navigate, as well as being aesthetically pleasing. I can't help but click around and explore all of the features. I'm still new to it so I'm not sure if there are any flaws, but if I find them then I will update this review if it is possible to do so.

Cons:

They do not have an APP that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple Store. If they add this it would be a success to be able to see the status of our campaigns or subscriptions or resend a campaign to customers who have not opened it. It would be much easier to not have to wait to go to a PC to see how everything is going or have to open a website on the cell phone, which will never be the same. And since I come from Mailchimp, if they have their APP, it would not be bad if Acumbamail also added it. Integration with WordPress is very easy, I just wish it could be integrated directly with major builders like Elementor, Divi, Avada, etc.

6 months ago

Thanks for your review, Ederson!

Chief Architect in Spain
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees

I cannot believe that someone uses this software.

Comments: Just deleted the account as soon as we realise that we do not have the information that we need to fully trust the application.

Pros:

I love the simplicity and the power of its editor. The application is really easy to use and you can send your first campaign in just a few clicks. Servers are located in the EU (Spain), so the GDPR compliance is easier compared to those that only are available in US and force you to relay in SCC (Standard Contractual Clauses)

Cons:

There is no information about what is underhood. We are very strict when it comes to acquiring software. We need to know what the technicals details are: Is there a recovery system? Are backups stored in other data center that is located at least 100 Km away from the main one? Are security test (pentest) run regulary? To which companies are you sharing my information? If you ask support for any of these questions, you'll just get a standard email saying that they do not answer this kind of questions. The email just provides a cumple of links to the product page with no futher information. In this context, I cannot recommend to use this software under any circusntances.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign, MailerLite and Sendinblue

Switched From: Mailchimp

Najib
Marketing in Morocco

Super fast setup and has all the functions I needed

5.0 6 days ago New

Pros:

Pros: 1. Acumbamail is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of technical knowledge.2. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive.3. You can create beautiful email campaigns without needing to hire a designer.4. Acumbamail offers a lot of features and integrations to help you run your business.5. The customer support is responsive and helpful.

Cons:

1. The login page, tutorial, and chat box are in Spanish2. SMTP is not turned on by default.

Coën
Coën
HEAD OF KEINBOCK. in Germany
Hospitality, Self Employed

Ease of use for SME

Comments: Acumbamail does show its strength and acts as good alternative to existing Email Marketing Tools. It combines the strengths of a email and landing page builder and gives me good insights and tracking data. Tho sometimes I wish integrating it with my e-commerce store makes it easier to get to know my customers better. Thankfully the team could help me by providing tips and referred to some best practices.

Pros:

- drag and drop email template builder - intuitive UI elements - premade templates to use from - custom domain - custom HTML editor - extensive tracking and implementation to native landing page builder

Cons:

- design templates all look the same to one specific branding

Alternatives Considered: Mailster

Dede
Owner in Germany

An awesome email marketing tools

5.0 last week New

Comments: After a month using Acumbamail, I believe that I have found the best on email marketing tools with afforddable price for my small business

Pros:

I used it daily to maintain my subscribers with all necessary information and update of my services. Sometimes I also send promotional emails and landed on the right place (inbox). I like the delivery rates

Cons:

Still have no feedback until now, everything goes smoothly

Alysha
Marketing Manager in Nepal
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees

Great tool for small Business

Pros:

Acumbamail has been a very useful tool for me to manage my email campaigns and sequences. I like the simplicity of the user interface. I use this software mostly to send my email campaigns Integrating with Pabbly Connect. Webhook works perfectly. Additionally, I use Acumbamail for SMTP service as well.

Cons:

No Cons so far. This software is just perfect for my use case.

Carlos
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Best e-mail marketing tool. Period.

Comments: I have used many e-mail marketing tools/softwares, but I could never find one that fulfilled all my needs. E-mail marketing was not something I used to like, but now with Acumbamail, it is a pleasure to do it and I finally see good results with my lists. The automation is awesome and I can setup triggers and follow ups very easily.

Pros:

I have used many tools, but Acumbamail is the best! No doubt about it. Very easy to use, generous limits, excellent report and the automation is unbelievable!

Cons:

I just wish I knew about Acumbamail before.

6 months ago

Thank for your review, Carlos! We're always happy to help :)

Bruno
CEO in Portugal

Complete, Simple and Effective

5.0 4 days ago New

Pros:

The limits offered for the paid price are very generous and the platform is so intuitive. No time wasted, money won.

Cons:

More integrations would be nice, but i can live with it.

Andrea
Publisher in US Virgin Islands
Publishing, Self Employed

Good choice overall

4.0 5 days ago New

Comments: Overall, I'm happy with this purchase.

Pros:

So far, Acumbamail works similarly to services like Mailchimp and Mailerlite. I like that they charge not by the number of subscribers you have but by the number of emails you send—it allows for greater flexibility.

Cons:

The one difficulty I had setting up was that the only field included by default is email address—for other information, like name, you have to create the field before you can add it to the signup forms. That should have been more clear in the help pages.

Bob
Marketer in Australia

Hidden gem in the email responder market

4.0 2 days ago New

Comments: Easy setup, great support, simple system.

Pros:

When you think you know all the excellent email response platforms out there, and you're sick of every increasing monthly fee - here comes Acumbamail with precisely what I was looking for to replace a couple of tools.Excellent templates, a simple and solid system, and even a little Spanish charm on some of the pages from time to time (because someone probably forgot to translate it into English.The support team seems very responsive and helpful too.All in all well worth it.

Cons:

It's less polished than some of the big names out there, but it does what it says on the label.

Bijay
Managing Director in Nepal
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Super Affordable Email Marketing Solution!

Pros:

Acumbamail is a great email marketing tool that has helped me grow my lists and get more subscribers. The tool is super affordable and easy to use. Im super happy with my purchase!

Cons:

I think the UI needs more improvement and more features should be added to be competitive in the market.

Bugra
Bugra
Product Designer in Romania
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

Feels lucky!

5.0 4 days ago New

Pros:

Having tons of ready templates and the template editor is amazing useful! Very user friendly list management as well.

Cons:

Currently all the features they offer is appealing for me.

Jacob
Marketing Coordinator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Good for the Price, Not so great when sending campaigns out

Comments: It was a good product for the price but it was not as good as other applications. It wasn't too difficult to build an email but most were bland looks and if you changed anyhting in the mobile size it would change it in the desktop size too.

Pros:

I liked the price and that I had the ability to create campaigns to reach our aurdience

Cons:

The building of the email is a little difficult. If you change content in the mobile size it changes it in the desktop size as well. My campaigns couldn't run well due to bouncebacks and making as spam.

Alternatives Considered: Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Acumbamail: Acumbamail was cheaper in price.

Adrian
Owner in US

Easy way of launching your Email Campaign

Comments: I like it alot, helps me stay focus

Pros:

The ease of ease of creating a landing page and emails

Cons:

sometimes it goes back to spanish, but that is a quick fix

6 months ago

Thanks for your review, Adrian! We're glad you find it easy to use.