Turazo Reviews

4.7 (49) Write a Review!

About Turazo

Turazo is an enterprise networking platform that fosters 1-1 mentorship at scale for recruiting, professional development & retention.

Learn more about Turazo

Pros:

Cons:

Limited time available for usage and features aloud only si much.

Turazo ratings

4.6

8.7/10

Turazo has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 49 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Turazo before?

Yini
Yini
UX Researcher in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

It has been a pleasure using Turazo to run our mentorship program!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Diversity and Inclusion is a core value at Microsoft. We started the Microsoft Reach mentorship program 2 years ago, driven by this very core value. It was a grassroot effort, but it gained sponsorship from the leadership along the way as more mentors joined and had successful sessions.This program pairs students with mentors within the Microsoft's Design and Experience organization who can provide career advice, networking opportunities, and preparation for students as they enter the competitive job market to work at any company.Turazo has really provided a reliable technology platform and very amazing customer services to help us to be laser-focused and to follow through on our charter.

Pros:

I love that Turazo allows Teams integration. When we first starting using Turazo, using Teams was not an option and we needed to use the built-in video call tool. Although the quality of the video were good, it was simply not as convenient as being able to hop on a call in Teams directly. We loved that the Turazo team really heard our feedback and acted fast to release new features to make the experience more intuitive. At the end of the day, the easier the software it is to use, the less burden there is on mentors and mentees to take precious time out of their day to learn and troubleshoot the software, and ultimately, the more likely they are going to come back. Thank you Turazo and the team!

Cons:

One of the biggest pain points that our mentors have is they are unable to block their calendar for days when they will be out of the office. There are some workarounds that we can use currently. For example, mentors can let us know they will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks and on the back end, we can pause them and reactive them when they return. Because it requires manual actions, it can really be time-consuming.

Janna
Executive Director in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Great customer service, customizations, practical features & Salesforce integration

5.0 last week New

Pros:

Customization, Salesforce integration, ability to carefully and efficiently manage mentor interactions

Cons:

Reporting data could be made more comprehensive but I believe these features are on the way. Also, in-network communications are clunky. However, with Salesforce integration neither of these potential impediments are an issue since the customer can create their own tailored communications and performance dashboards.

Laura
Consultant, TA in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Dell Technologies Review for C3 Platform

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, this has been a great tool for us. We started small with our utilization but have expanded globally and plan to increase our users each quarter. This has helped us offer a unique opportunity to potential talent that sets us apart in the industry when the race for talent is so tight.

Pros:

The Turazo system is very user friendly both for Dell team members and our prospective talent. There are several options for data tracking and metrics that make it easier to gauge our success rates and everyone loves the experience of using the tool.

Cons:

I do wish there was an easier way to track those folks invited in who did not create a profile. I also wish you could have Admins with a different level of access that were aligned to a specific cohort or group so they could see ONLY their metrics and not the metrics as a whole.

Wes
Program Lead in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees

Turazo makes administering mentoring to our entrepreneurs easy

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Using Turazo has saved our organization countless hours with mentoring matchmaking, scheduling meetings, and facilitating introductions. The database of advisors is easy to sort through and find the right match - both for administrators like myself and the end user/mentee.

Cons:

There are some capabilities not available to organization administrators that we have to go through the customer support team for. It also leaves a bit to be desired in its metrics reporting. Still, a massive improvement over the manual system we used before.

Carolyn
Project Manager in US
Higher Education Software, 51-200 Employees

Easy to Use - Great Customer Support

Comments: My overall experience with InstaViser is outstanding. From the CEO to our Customer Success Manager, they are a company that really listens to their customers and is continually improving their product. They are a pleasure to work with!

Pros:

InstaViser's platform is very simple and clean. It is easy to use and intuitive. The platform doesn't try to "be all things to all people" so they are able to focus on delivering their core functionality really well. InstaViser also provides exceptional customer support, and is extremely responsive to us as their customer, and the system users who are our customers.

Cons:

There are some basic enhancements in the way sessions are scheduled and confirmed that I think would enhance the user experience. Also, some more granularity in administrative roles would be helpful.

Dani
Athlete Career Coach in US
Sports, 501-1,000 Employees

Top Notch Customer Success, Easy to Use Platform

Comments: Overall, the cost, the red carpet, 5 star customer service is worth every cent. I feel that the Instaviser team is genuinely invested in our clients' success with the platform as well as ours. The communication with our team is awesome and makes not only the software easy to use, but gives our team a piece of mind in what our clients are experiencing--which is a great time! Highly recommend to anyone.

Pros:

I like that our users can book a session at any point and have a great experience each time. The Instaviser team is always updating the software, adding in new data metrics, newsletter features, etc. You can tell that everyone on the team is invested not only in the software, but their clients as well. I also like that it can be integrated with another one of our service platforms.

Cons:

Nothing to comment about, we really like the product.

Lisa
Co-Founder in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Great software even better team

Comments: Instaviser is the engine of our mentoring platform; we literally could not offer our services without them.

Pros:

Instaviser's platform strikes the balance between bells and whistles and is way more than basic. It is easy for both your internal staff and external customers to use. The Instaviser team is incredibly responsive - from the first day of install to today they have been an extension of our team not a 3rd party developer.

Cons:

There are always improvements to be made. The Instaviser team has a to-do list which they are working to get to-done.

Benjamin
Director, Graduate and Undergraduate Programs in US
Higher Education Software, 11-50 Employees

Complete Success

Pros:

Community-building (and maintenance) through digital platforms is one of the most difficult arenas to enter with the presence of industry go-to's based on social media or professional affinities. InstaViser provided an opportunity for our small organization to connect all of our constituents to each other through an opt-in, easy-to-use platform. The tight design and focus on individual relationships has provided a usage rate well beyond our highest expectations. As an administrator, the feedback from the users has been overwhelmingly positive, evidenced by the near perfect ratings after each session.

Cons:

There are certainly growing pains with the adoption of any new platform, but the InstaViser team has been extremely responsive to the few minor technological issues that occurred in the first six months of use.

Cathy
Cathy
Director in US
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Higher Education Support

Comments: The InstaViser team is responsive to all customer needs and is proactive in helping customers to use the software. The program is clean and attractive and overall relatively easy to use.

Pros:

The functionality of the software and the customer service provided are both successfully designed to make the best use of both mentor and mentee valuable time. Access to mentors is provided in specific categories of expertise and interest and mentors are prepared in advance of sessions enabling them to offer best possible advice in short periods.

Cons:

The initial set up for the mentor seems challenging to some.

Digital Marketing in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Great CRM

Comments: Tracking leads

Pros:

Tracked my leads efficiently and intuitively

Cons:

Not as intuitive as mailchimp and salesforce together

Madhuri
Sr Recruiter in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Connect with top diverse talent for Recruiting/Mentoring

5.0 last week New

Comments: Representatives from Turazo are the best! They are the SMEs & always forthcoming with ideas to problem solve.

Pros:

The calendar sync is a great feature to everything seamless. Great way to connect with top diverse talent for Recruiting/Mentoring within & outside of your company.

Cons:

Categorization based on geographical location would be great feature to have.

Jenna
Jenna
Associate Director, Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in US
Higher Education Software, 51-200 Employees

Helping UC Davis innovators broaden their network!

Comments: InstaViser customer service worked hard to help us with a successful implementation, and listened to us as we suggested ways to make the tool more useful. Their team is high integrity, easy to work with, and helped us understand ways to optimize our use with existing features we may not have otherwise figured out.

Pros:

Simple interface, very clear how to use. InstaViser does a great job of focusing on the mentor/learner relationship. Intuitive function and excellent tools to stimulate system use.

Cons:

Certain features were in development when we began, but this was expected, and InstaViser's focus on customer service made all the difference.

Ashley
Diversity Partner Relations and Events in US
Human Resources, 10,000+ Employees

Mentorship matching made easy!

5.0 last week New

Comments: Reducing the manual work that is associated with a program such as a mentorship program is the largest benefit of using Turazo. The fact that we can customize the matching algorithm for each specific program, based on the needs of that program and its users, is something that we highly value in the tool. Also, prior to implementing Turazo, we would rely on mentors reporting in sessions for tracking purposes. This method is highly unreliable and manual. The fact that we can pull the data at any given time during a program has been a huge benefit to our analysis.

Pros:

The AI matching capabilities of the software were essential in scaling our mentorship programs. We run multiple programs through Turazo and we would not have had the capabilities to grow those programs if it weren't for Turazo's matching capabilities.

Cons:

The only negatives regarding the platform were recently address in new updates. Our team is excited to implement these updates into our programs.

Benjamin
Researcher in US
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees

This made communicating with the mentor nework a breeze

Comments: We were using this software as a way to connect to knowledgeable people about how to start and grow our business.

Pros:

This software made going through the many potential mentors at UC Davis' Mentor network a simple endeavor. It quickly gave my team the needed specifics to be able to home in on the individuals we really wanted to meet with. The connections were made easily and the resultant networks have been very useful to our further business development.

Cons:

That some of the mentors were hesitant to use the features offered to them.

Bradley
Bradley
Graduate Student in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Great software to facilitate connections

Comments: I have facilitated the creation of a number of meaningful relationships through InstaViser.

Pros:

InstaViser does an excellent job of establishing a platform that makes it easy to connect with individuals, eliminating the need for "cold calling." It enables ease of scheduling and communication quite well.

Cons:

There is very little that I do not like about the software. The only potential con is the frequency with which you get reminders.

Tyson
Marketing Consultant in US
Sports, 11-50 Employees

Mentoring Is A Key Factor In My Success

Comments: I live by the philosophy that a person should surround one's self with successful people to be successful. A mentor network makes it easy to do that. I utilize those who are successful to help me. I hope to pay that forward to others in the future.

Pros:

Instaviser is an easy to use software that has made it easy for me to utilize the mentor network.

Cons:

I don't like how the filtering system works.

Abby
Senior Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Turazo and SWE

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The platform is easy to navigate. My favorite feature is how simple it is to filter the mentor directory by industry or discussion topic.

Cons:

The software is lacking some features that would be very useful for us, but Turazo is very receptive to these ideas and makes an effort to implement these for us.

Josh
Management Consulting, 10,000+ Employees

Solid base toolkit with room for growth

Comments: I've been speaking with potential mentors in different industries about their work and their advice for me professionally

Pros:

The software has an intuitive interface and makes it easy to search for people based on different factors such as company and skillset

Cons:

The online connections (especially via video portal) can be difficult to learn and inconsistent, it could also be easier to message through the system or add people to request later, etc.

Slade
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

A Solid Networking Tool

Comments: I have had a great experience because I have been able to get in contact with people I otherwise never would have been able to meet.

Pros:

InstaViser does a great job of tagging other users in the network by key interests so that you can easily find others interested in the same thing. The audio/visual technology for having video conferences with one another works great.

Cons:

The software forces you to preset a goal or personal biography, which can be difficult to choose because you set this before reaching out to people. It is true, however, that you can edit it each time.

Integrated Marketing Intern in US
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Turazo is super easy to use!

Pros:

I liked that the software integrated video chat instead of using another software extension. I also loved that I got email confirmations for all of the sessions I booked with the employees at Under Amour. The automated reminders helped a lot since I'm very forgetful.

Cons:

I didn't love the user interface as much as I do other software. I definitely am drawn to very seamless and user experience-tailored designs and would love to see updates in the software's front end design in the future.

Apparel & Fashion, 10,000+ Employees

Mentorship Network

Pros:

The software was easy to use and was generally intuitive. Easy to get what I wanted!

Cons:

There are a lot of features and sometimes features get lost.

Miryam
researcher in US
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees

It makes my lab even more productive

Pros:

This software helped my research lab to build collaboration with other labs located in other cities or even states.

Cons:

I believe having more people using this platform can boos this software to reach it's potential.

Clarissa
Yoga Teacher in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Entrepreneurship Academy use

Comments: Small email and other

Pros:

Ease and accessibility, it made it simple to contact people.

Cons:

Not many other users, but good information

Ugo
Ugo
Sports, 10,000+ Employees

Under Armour Career Coaching Network

Pros:

I enjoyed how I can connect and network with other professionals and people in the Under Armour organization. It also displays and gives a background of each employee and recruiter at UA on where they work in the area of the organization. The UA career coaching network can also allow the person to schedule a coaching session with anyone on the platform and have an in-depth conversation about internships, resumes and soft skills plus allowing advice and tips as well.

Cons:

I say one con is not knowing how to earn more credits after they are used up on the site. Also, I say not including recent interns who done the internship on the networking platform or not having a virtual tour of the Under Amour faculty is something that I would like to see in the future.

Ifechi
Ifechi
Apparel & Fashion, 10,000+ Employees

Easy to Use Platform!

Comments: Overall, it has been a positive experience.

Pros:

-Easy to use platform -Capabilities are very clear -Appealing UI/UX -Great search functionality

Cons:

-No serious faults that I can think of -Things that can be improved are better messaging (allowing to message on the platform through email)