About Project.co

Connect your team with your clients team to chat, share files, manage tasks, make notes, take payments and get work done!

Learn more about Project.co

Pros:

Ease of use, simple onboarding and setup, integrations and embed options for other apps.

Cons:

The interface can be "busy" at times, and it's easy to click the wrong button, I've found.

Project.co ratings

4.9
5.0
4.7
4.9

9.3/10

Project.co has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 117 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Project.co before?

Francis
Francis
Owner in US

I love this tool!

Comments: I signed up for Project.co a few weeks ago and I love it! It is really easy to use and checks off all of the boxes for me. I have been trying to find a project management tool for a while now, but the others I found either cost way too much for what I needed or they didn't work very well. If you are someone who manages multiple projects with various team members, Project.co is the obvious choice!

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use. I had no problem getting used to the functionality.

Cons:

I wish external users could create tasks.

Alternatives Considered: Trello, Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Project.co: I need more functionality than the free solutions could provide and the paid solutions weren't worth the cost when factoring in what I needed.

Will
Business Coach in UK
E-Learning, Self Employed

Project and Task Tracking is a Breeze with Project.co

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My experience with Project.co has been very positive and I have yet to fully utilise its full range of benefits. It is very easy to use and I highly recommend it for many reasons.

Pros:

I have found Project .co to be a terrific and very easy to use project management and collaboration tool which I’m using every day in my business. Since I started using it, I’ve been able to declutter my desk considerably and have greatly improved my productivity.There are sample Projects and Tasks within the system, so learning and getting started with these key productivity tools is a breeze. There is even a project for Lead Tracking, which has saved me time having to set this up.Apart from the Project and Task management tools, I’m also provided with a whole range of supporting features which allow me to engage with customers and keep all pertinent information together in one place, all nicely at hand for working across a range of projects. The support features include tools to add Notes, Files, Discussion Comments, Time and Payment records, etc. Also, I can add Customised Fields specific to my business, which is also most useful.I also like the integration features so I can connect Project .co with other apps to synchronise data. This includes Stripe integration for billing purposes.The live support Chat facility on the website is also excellent with confirmation of resolution received by email at the conclusion of each discussion.

Cons:

There is nothing I have to criticise about Project.co

Alternatives Considered: Asana

Reasons for Choosing Project.co: I still use Trello for certain features but for daily operations the switch to Project.co has been beneficial owing to its ease of operation and flexibility afforded to data management.

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Project.co: Price/Benefit analysis in my case weighed favourably towards Project.co

Simon
CEO in Netherlands
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Room for improvement

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Security is upmost important for our company. Please implement 2FA and other security features.Nevertheless, great job Matt and really looking forward to start enjoying it more.

Pros:

It has a great potential, but sometimes it feels slow. I would highly recommend to putting it behind CDN so that server have some breathing room. One big downside for me is lack of 2FA support. With so many data breaches every day, 2FA and YubiKey support is a must in 2022!

Cons:

UI is pretty user friendly and I really like Postmark SMTP.

Nick
Founder in US

Dozens of PM/Client Portals Later, THIS IS THE ONE!

5.0 last month New

Comments: I don't write reviews as often as I should, but I will 100% make the time when one knocks it out of the park. Let me preface we have worked and trialed every project management system and client portal, both large and start-ups. Okay, so here is the reason for the long-winded intro- we've been searching for two years for the right system and fell in love at first sight with Project.co. S

Pros:

- Support is very much PRESENT. Got responses within minutes, literally with actual fixes. WOWWW!!- Very simple, smooth and quick setup- UI/UX is top-notch, matches our level of work and design- UI is so intuitive, even our not so techy clients will easily be able to navigate- Branding hits all required touch points, domain, header, favicon, login etc- Love the task and project chat, fits like it should and looks professional- Great templates with ideas and thoughts for your clients and company- Well throughout onboarding- Small but huge, love clients can invite their own team members, they don't have to go through us- EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS are fantastic, well designed, and work as they should. Reliable is an understatement and an issue we've had with other app sumo pms.- Overall, well laid out to display pertinent information.My favorite feature is each project has a Notion-style format at the beginning of each doc which is great for providing project overviews, project roles, milestones, key assumptions etc. Then of course you can embed anything else you might need into the doc.

Cons:

Would love ACH or the ability to charge a convenience fee for credit cards, but other than that, this is the perfect system we've been looking for.

Gene
CEO in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

PROJECT.CO Simplifies Project Management

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It simplify the project management process with my team members and clients. It also allows them as well as myself to feel a sense of security.

Pros:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] said “The definition of genius is taking the complex and making it simple.” This is exactly what Project.Co does! I've tried other project management tools and they frustrated me to the point I regret investing in them. That is NOT the case with Project.Co. It’s a project management tool that allows me to collaborate with members on my team or clients without the headache of trying to figure out the software. It helps me to stay organized and it doesn’t intimidate people when they get an invite to join my Project.Co page because the process is very simple and does not ask for a ton of information. They put their Email, First and Last Name, a password and they are good to go! It provides people with a feeling of security that is really essential in this digital age with so many online scams in existence. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Project.Co if you are someone who wants a software that is Simple, Efficient, and will NOT put you on BLOOD PRESSURE PILLS!!!!!!

Cons:

I would like the templates to be inside of the main dashboard of the site. I have to click on a link and open it in another browser and then sign in again. I prefer not to have to do extra steps to get a template.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Project.co: Too complex!

Switched From: Agiled

Reasons for Switching to Project.co: The positive reviews and the constant mention of its simplicity!

Adam
Owner in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Finally a project management tool that just works!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I've been trying to find a tool like this for so long. Hashing together random other 'market leaders' like Trello, Asana, Clickup or even a custom Notion setup...just didn't click. I couldn't get them to work how I needed.Randomly scrolling through Appsumo I found project.co and took a punt.Already I can see how it's pulling together everything I need, and that embed feature to pull in things like Google Sheet trackers straight into the project - game changer!Everything is just slick and I'm looking forward to seeing just how far I can push it. First impressions are night & day, there was that instant click and as I'm transferring my projects across I can see exactly how much time and effort it's saving me already!If you've been looking for a project management tool that isn't overkill or designed for enterprises, this is it!

Pros:

The ease of setup was fantastic. A full walkthrough to get you started and ample support on hand for the process.Having everything available in one dashboard without overloading with information or features is a breath of fresh air.The integrations and embed features just make life so much easier. It's a well thought out and real world tested tool!

Cons:

Nothing so far. It seems to be a really well thought out tool!

Rod
Rod
UX Designer in Canada
Design, 2-10 Employees

Finally a Client's dashboard that is simple and easy to navigate

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I have been struggling to find a project management tool with a simple and easy-to-use UI/UX. I tried apps like Assana, Monday, Trello and many more only to get calls or emails from clients saying it's overwhelming and asking me to keep them updated by email. So I decided to move forward with Project.co. I showed it to some of my clients and asked them for feedback. They said it's "Simple and easy to navigate" - music to my UX Design ears. I already started the complete migration to Project.co and the setup process was very smooth: Custom domains/email setup and branding. I had a little problem with permissions and the support team fixed it right away.

Pros:

I really like how the project page looks like a Social Media Profile page. It's easy to use and easy to interact with. Every asset, conversation and link is in one place. Not a new concept but the way they design their UI/UX it's simple for my clients to understand.

Cons:

The only thing I'm missing is the Google Drive Integration which it's already planned on their Roadmap.

Alex
Founder in US
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

Exactly what I was looking for

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: So far, this is the best project management software I've used including typical ones like Asana.The workflow is so clear and easy, which is exactly what I've been looking for. Plus, the ability to embed other tools in order to unify my current software stack is pretty amazing and a huge bonus that I didn't even know I needed.

Pros:

Cons:

I'd love a little more customization with view sizing.

Alternatives Considered: ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Project.co: Ease of use for myself, my team, and clients.

Switched From: Plutio

Kurt
CEO in US

Easy to use project management software

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I just started using Project.co and can already tell it is more intuitive than other tools I've used, like Basecamp and Asana. I'm still getting to know it, but really excited about the ease of use.

Pros:

The product is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons:

The only thing that I feel is missing is the ability to set up recurring billing subscriptions.

Switched From: Asana

Reasons for Switching to Project.co: We chose Project.co because it isn't bloated with features we don't need.

Lisa
Founder in UK

Great alternative to Asana

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I have been looking for an alternative to Asana for a while and this has ticked all the boxes. I love the fact that I have been able to add a custom domain and my branding too, so it looks like an extention of my website for any clients/ colleagues. One thing I particular love is the layout and that you can quickly and easily get where you want to. There is no feed of all the activity, however I see this as a plus point as this often use to confuse me, rather than help, as we have projects that have fast turnarounds. Thanks so much - I'm so glad I found this great software.

Pros:

- Easy to navigate- Can embed any tool with a URL- Custom branding and custom subdomain name

Cons:

- Time tracking could be developed further - by integrating an existing tool

Qwantel
Qwantel
Marketing Online Business Manager in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

This is EXACTLY what I need

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I've managed several projects and one of my main issues as a solo-preneur was finding a client facing project management tool. Please believe me when I say I've tried ALOT of them. Believe it or not, most project management tools are built for internal teams, not working with your clients. In order to provide your client with a top-tier experience, you need to put their experience first. Most of the time, when our clients interact with us on projects, they are limited on time, and learning a new platform can be intimidating (especially if they are limited on time). I love Project.co because it solves all of these problems: 1. Their interface is simple. No extra bells and whistles to add confusion. 2. Each project has its own single source so all the information shared is in one location. This helps cuts down on the questions clients may ask about where to find specific things, or what they need to do. When everything is in one location it works wonders! 3. Integrations - As someone who Zaps (almost everything) I love the Zapier integrations with Project.co. I use a Zap that when a client signs and pays, it automatically creates a project (from one of my templates I can create). This cuts down on time so I don't have reinvent the wheel for each new project4. Customization - Each client has their own project and I like how you can add images and banners specific to that client's brand. It's like they have their own mini portal. 5. Your'e not penalized for working wi

Pros:

1. Their interface is simple. No extra bells and whistles to add confusion. 2. Each project has its own single source so all the information shared is in one location. This helps cuts down on the questions clients may ask about where to find specific things, or what they need to do. When everything is in one location it works wonders! 3. Integrations - As someone who Zaps (almost everything) I love the Zapier integrations with Project.co. I use a Zap that when a client signs and pays, it automatically creates a project (from one of my templates I can create). This cuts down on time so I don't have reinvent the wheel for each new project4. Customization - Each client has their own project and I like how you can add images and banners specific to that client's brand. It's like they have their own mini portal. 5. Your'e not penalized for working with clients - I LOVE THIS! On most project management tools you're charged for adding clients to your projects. Again, they are a client facing tool, so they totally understand you'll be working with the client for a limited time during that project. Why get penalized for it?

Cons:

Nothing. It does just what I need to get the job done.

Nicolas
Managing Director in Greece
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Still needs work but very promising.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The customization and white label options on project.co are really great looking.The feel and design is up there with the best. Fast, clean and original.It takes some practical cues from notion and maybe todoist such as in-text commands which is a nice feature. It also has some great unique elements such as video collab notes etc which could set it apart.

Cons:

There is a lot of work to be done though regarding some of the basics:- The kanban style view needs a few tweaks as you need to scroll down each different tab individually which detracts from the big picture view it is supposed to offer. The objective of Kanban is missed this way.- Project views are not extremely clear.- Invoicing doesn't offer manual invoicing where you can manually check i payment went through wire transfer to your bank and mark it paid. - There are remnants of CRM sales pipeline elements such as lead status etc which is great but it is far from ideal for a CRM. The solution shouldn't be everything to anyone. Not that this feature isn't useful, but it would need a mini crm which would change the focus of the project. It has potential to be a superb project management tool for agencies, creatives, freelancers and the like. I think it should focus on this more than anything. Startups use roadmaps a lot which are a great tactical tool for efficiency but putting together a product needs a proper long-term vision. I think this needs a bit of more thought and vision because I don't feel 100% comfortable as yet using it live with clients that are used to other commercial solutions with competing agencies.

mark
Managing Director in UK

10/10 easy to use and great developers

Comments: As a software startup in this increasingly competitive market, my company 27Bytes LTD has been looking for exciting new alternatives to the "usual" software choices. Breaking the mould from the age old, and dare I say boring existing solutions! We believe in supporting other SMEs so when something like project.co comes along we jumped at a chance to try it!
It fits really well with our agile workflows and accommodates different users preferred layouts as you can quickly switch views from Kanban to list to scheduler to calendar!
Kanban and scheduler views are where it's at for us though, nice neat columns of data and an easy way to check work loads and manage client expectations at a glance.
Onboarding clients is quite easy too, and looks great when you setup the DNS for a custom domain! being able to share notes and files means less searching through emails and keeping all project related data in the project.
Using Kanban view allows you to change states quicker too, so if you need to update a few different tasks at the same time then switch views and simply move columns! nice and easy.
I've saved the best till last, no android app is a huge bonus to balancing work-life. I've cleared off my trello widget from my phones home screen as I've no need for trello anymore! and with that simple change I'm no longer thinking about work everytime I use my phone. A link to login to project.co on my work laptop and my morning routine has vastly improved.

Pros:

- easy to get started using it; - custom domain name; - multiple different task and project views; - customisable; - generous user limits; - no phone app!! great to get away from being work mode all the time ! - Great road map; - Storage for notes and uploads to keep everything in one place; - private area away from clients! great feature in itself meaning a project is contained entirely; - Fits right in with agile workflows; - Devs seem to genuinely care in the product and their users!

Cons:

- menu defaults to open!; - could do with onboarding templates / rules when adding clients to a project. Minor issue. - No api BUT zapier integration is planned;

Andrew
Director in UK

Project.co Review

Pros:

As a freelance consultant with many clients, each demanding different scopes of work, I needed a project management tool to manage my time as well as allowing me to monitor and control the work of other freelancers who I work in collaboration with. I've been using Trello for years but thought I'd give Project.co a try and I'm incredibly glad I have. It's incredibly easy to use and I can view my open tasks in a number of different formats including a calendar view as well as a card type style (which I recently found out is called a "kanban view") without having to download and pay extra for "power ups" as I was with Trello. I can still add clients to give them visibility to what I am working on, but I can hide any internal tasks that I don't want them to see too by making them "private". I can assign other freelancers to tasks and attach documents, instructions and chat with them in a "discussion" section which is important for me as I like to keep all the comms in one place. It's also useful as there is a "time" section where I can log times and keep track of how long tasks are taking me. What I found really useful, was the ability to white label the software and host it on my own domain. As far as my clients are concerned, it looks like the project management tool is bespoke to me and gives me an air of professionalism I don't believe my competitors have. Finally, the team are extremely proactive in continually adding features and benefits to the platform.

Cons:

As it's new, it's not quite got all the functionality I need. For example, I'd like to be able to add times at task level and not just project level. As I said before, however, the team has an extensive road map and they are continually making additions to their software.

Marco
UX & Converison Optimization in Netherlands
Design, 2-10 Employees

Give it a try and you're hooked!

Comments: I finally have a project management tool that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg, that works without me having to explain everything to my personnel or my clients and freelancers.

Pros:

I’ve been searching for the right project management tool for 5 years. Project.co is the first Project Management App I actually kept using more than a week! We love the non-cluttered workspace and and the unlimited projects, tasks and clients feature. The attention to detail such as importing the favicon of my clients website help recognize projects in the list-view. I love the fact I can add clients and freelancers and don’t have to explain to them how Project.co works.

Cons:

I'd love to see us do even MORE with Project.co. There is a Calendar view for your tasks. It has a weekly/daily view, but it lacks a vertical hour axis (like iCal does). Tasks get placed in a list on the right day. That is okay, but it would be even better if I could place tasks on a specific time. That helps my developer see how much time he has and what needs to be done when.

Alternatives Considered: Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing Project.co: We used Trello and a ticket system before. It sucks as clients tend to put more tasks inside one ticket. Now WE can create a PROJECT and create multiple tasks inside it. We can have all the discussions inside the project. Great!

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Project.co: Project.co is more flexible, build for growth of my company and more affordable.

Sanjay
Sanjay
CEO in Indonesia

The Best Rising Star Project Management Software

Comments: I have pretty impressed with how easy & concise the things are inside this project management. This project management has learned from all the other ones which are in the market, take the most important functions, throw the functions which are hardly used or unnecessary & gave birth to Project. In short, it's Easy & Concise, Not Complicated & Oversize

Pros:

I am running a Digital Marketing Agency & I have been using Trello so far & what I fell lack in there is the ability to see all the project on one screen in comparison to what I can see in MY TASK & ALL TASK which belongs to the whole team. Moreover, in TASK feature, I have an option to see it in List, Calendar, Scheduler & Kanban View. I love the Scheduler View, it lets me know who is busy & who is free. This really the power of Project.co. Next is the Discussion Panel which is inside each project so whatever conversation between the team involved are there, we don't waste any more time tracking our previous conversation. This feature is liking having SLACK inside Project.co without paying any extra dime. Another advantage is having an External User from the client-side is definitely a game-changer. We don't have to update them every day, they just can login & see the development. It is time-saving. Last about the file storage, that is also making life easy as all the related project assets are there. Another time-saving feature.

Cons:

Because it is still new, there are still bug issues that need to be fixed. About features which are still lacking, it is already on the roadmap, just need to be out ASAP, for example, the mobile version.

Nathan
MD in UK
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

Breath of Fresh Air in a Crowded Space

Comments: Throughout the last 6 years I have been running my business using a spreadsheet, on occasions testing various bits of software to try and make my life easier, however none of them had everything I needed. My tech guy made me aware of Project.co, telling me he has started to use it and I should try it.
Signing up to Project.co was one of the best business decisions I have made, I can see where each piece of work is in my process, see what everyone is doing and have a complete audit trail of the conversations that I have with my clients.
The support has been absolutely outstanding with quick responses via the web chat tool, direct email and also a one to one screen sharing call where [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are more than happy to show you around. They are very open to ideas about features that might be useful which together with the fact any data is stored here in the UK via the Amazon S3 servers is a massive tick in terms of our GDPR responsibilities.
If you are looking a project management tool that does project management well and a lot lot more and like to work with like minded business people who are very receptive to feedback and suggestions, look no further than Project.co.

Pros:

Ease of use, great support, intuitive.

Cons:

I have suggested that they allow users to be able to upload and download multiple documents at the same time.

Alternatives Considered: Crugo, monday.com and Asana

Switched From: Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Project.co: Excellent support and willing to listen to ideas.

James
James
Sr. UX Designer in US
Internet, Self Employed

The Perfect PM Tool for the Entrepreneur or Startup!

Comments: Their public roadmap is a huge plus, showing off all the new shiny features that are yet to come, it's exciting to be a part of this! I love this product and have been using it daily to build my business, they've made it almost too easy!! I only wish I found them sooner.

Pros:

Project.co has allowed me to simplify my client interaction and keep all the conversations in one place. Between file sharing, comments, and quick task view I'm hitting all milestones in stride. I've used other client facing products before and they have always become bloated and have had a steep learning curve for the client. With Project.co this wasn't the case! It's intuitive and easy to get onboard and find your way around the project. PM's have dived in and within 10 mins created a new project, added clients, and started the convo after our kickoff meetings. Customer service is above and beyond anything I could have expected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. Available to answer simple questions on the spot all the way up to complex integration walkthroughs this team has it all.

Cons:

This is is super small and probably already in their planned releases. But the ability to completely edit and change the UI colors/branding in the app itself. (Button color, Left panel bg color, Login page details)

Steve
Owner in Peru

Replaced Asana in 5 Minutes

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

We've been using Asana for years but within 5 minutes of using project.co I felt like I understood the tool better and although I'm only a few days into using it, I feel confident it will be our permanent replacement. The user experience just feels so much more straight-forward and the branding much less intrusive. You can make project.co your own with just a few edits to the custom branding features. As a single-page app, switching between tools, projects and task lists is lightening fast, which, over the course of months using the tool will add an extra layer of enjoyment and efficiency to our workflow. Other tools try to do too much and quickly end up bloated or buggy. For us project.co hits the sweet spot for being feature-rich but also focusing on effective project management without getting lost in the weeds with other biz tools. I'm looking forward to tying in clients and freelancers to see how they like it, as well!

Cons:

I don't think we will use project.co to replace our current invoicing system but I didn't buy the tool for that purpose anyway. We will use it for project management, primarily.

Alternatives Considered: Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing Project.co: Project.co seemed to provide better UI.

Reasons for Switching to Project.co: Better UI and loads faster.

Mohammed
Mohammed
Founder in India

Project.co is one of the simplest project management solutions in the market.

Pros:

I run a digital agency business remotely and I always require to use a tool to manage my projects thus I have used many different project management solutions to manage my projects, but what I have always been struggling from is that those tools seem so complicated and confusing for my team as well as for my clients, which is really frustrating, and it is not possible for me to teach them a new tool every time as it is more important for me to focus on my business. Therefore I always used to try my hands on different project management tools to find something that is simple and power-packed which I can use permanently for my business but I never got full satisfaction until I started using Project.co and now I am settled. Hence according to me and my team, Project.co is the simplest project management tool among the other tools we have used earlier, even without compromising on any essential feature that is must for my business. And the best part about Project.co is that it has a great founder and team behind the tool to provide top quality support whenever I need which is the backbone of this company. So in my opinion, if someone is looking for a simple yet powerful project management tool then Project.co is just NO-BRAINER.

Cons:

I think being a business owner I need more integration options with other leading tools to run the business smoothly. But when I see their project roadmap on https://project.canny.io/ it makes me feel happy and satisfied that they are already working on so many things and they are executing things fast.

Anela
Anela
CEO + Digital Product Creator + VA in US
Internet, Self Employed

Great Investment for Project Management

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

After spending a few hours configuring Project.co to reflect my brand and testing out some of the features, I am impressed! I was looking for a solution to manage my clients and projects, something like Honeybook or Dubsado, without the high fees. Although it doesn't do everything the other software does, I'm making it work with other tools I already have, and I'm loving how it's turning out. I love that I don't have to pay a hefty monthly subscription! Project.co has a lot of promise, and I'm so glad that I invested in it now while it's on AppSumo! Looking forward to seeing Project.co grow!

Cons:

Although it wasn't intended to be a client management tool, I am making it work as one. I love the fact that you can bill clients through Project.co, but I wish it had a better interface to create invoices before sending them out to clients. I also wish there was an option to send automated emails and forms to clients.

Bob
Bob
Principal / Owner in US
Graphic Design Software, Self Employed

Project.co is the perfect project management and client communication tool for my small agency!

Comments: 1) I am able to collaborate with clients easily without chasing email threads.
2) I am able to upload proofs and links to assets that I need clients to review and approve.
3) I can use Project.co to very easily initiate an bill/invoice to a client.
4) I can take private notes and information about specific clients no this platform as well.
5) If I link my Strip or SagePay account, clients can pay immediately.

Pros:

It's the perfect combination of client collaboration, project management, and file sharing. I can even send an invoice easily to my clients. It's not bloated with too much project detail and complexity, and has just the right amount of depth to take care of my agency needs. Project.co has the shortest learning curve of any project management tool I've seen. It has a very intuitive user experience for people who do not have project management software experience. The terms and language used are what I use every day in my agency: Company, Project, Client. The support and assistance is just a click away with the inline chat window, so you have immediate help if needed. They actively listen to users/admins, and are rolling out updates and helpful features regularly. I have given it strong recommendations to friends and other business owners in my network.

Cons:

If you're looking for a large enterprise comprehensive software package like a CRM, Accounting Program, Asset Manager, then this is not the tool for you.

Christina
Digital Marketing Manager / Agency Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Best Support + Fantastic Alternative to ClickUp, Honeybook & Asana!

5.0 last month New

Comments: I've tried a ton of different project management tools and this one has the best support I've ever received. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], you are a gem!I tried Plutio, ClickUp, Asana, and almost went with Honeybook but decided to check out Project.co first. This tool has been amazing so far! I love the UI/UX, it's super easy to understand and navigate (and I'm an experienced PM tool user).The client portal is HUGE and a life savor! Also, keeping all of the communication on a project in one location has been amazing. With a lot of other tools, it's easy to get lost in all the bells and whistles. I always want to learn EVERYTHING a tool has to offer which can be good and bad. Bad because I spend way too much time trying to learn a new tool instead of simply setting up something efficient then focusing on my business. Project.co allowed me to set up a powerhouse project management dashboard in no time. My clients are already telling me how much they love it. Will update and add more specific details as I use it more. Loving it so far!

Pros:

Ease of useUX/UI simple to navigateSupport is fantasticClients love this

Cons:

None that I can think of so far but will reply here if anything changes.

Mat
Owner in UK
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

Balanced & solid

5.0 last month New

Comments: Basecamp, Podio, Ryver, Wrike, Breeze and, currently, ClickUp - been through them all, never felt settled - looks like I might finally be home!Yet to really test in the wild, but everything so far looks to be intelligent and logical and, unlike ClickUp, it's smooth and well-defined. Please do not turn into the bloatware that ClickUp has become! The chat feature will finally allow me to force a stubborn client away from WA - sure, it's not a unique feature, but looks to be the best-implemented I've seen.

Pros:

Things I particularly like so far - Notion-style functionality with / commands, the design, the inline-tasks, embedded Google Docs and Sheets, custom domain and full white-labelling, templates and email notifications/reply via email that, so far, actually work as they should.All in all, very happy and hopefully onboard for a long time.

Cons:

Things I'd like to see - versioning (a change paper-trail), the ability to allow notes visibility at a granular level, API (or email-to-task), a collaborator setting (even if this takes a paid seat) that allows them to create tasks, or perhaps a more granular level of role permissions?Things that would be nice but are probably an ask-too-far ... ability to create products and services that can be used to create line items in invoices. More invoicing functionality in general (monthly or annual recurring, discounts on a line/product basis).

4040 Media Response

last month

Thank you so much for your kind review Mat :)

Cathy
Founder, Head Fae at Funnel Fairy in Romania

Loving project.co

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

So I work as a funnel and launch strategist with 3 contractors on my team taking care of design, code, social media. I have used Asana, Trello, Monday and ClickUp. And yeah, they work fine, but there's the price tag associated that increases with each user plus my clients never loved any of them. Not simple and intuitive enough for people who are not super techy. Then as an Appsumo user, I found out about the lifetime project.co deal.I will admit, I first got the free version to check if it was all it was boasting to be. And wow, I love it so much. Between the extent that you can customize it, all the way up to the finesse with which you can assign visibility to different types of users (read that contractors, clients, client team members), it's everything I need. Nothing more, nothing less. It integrates via Zapier with Tidycal, Toggl and Dubsado which is great for us (haven't implemented everything we needed here yet so I can't vouch for all of it). I wholeheartedly recommend trying it. At the AppSumo price, it's a steal.

Cons:

I would love to have a Zapier option for time tracked in Toggl to automatically appear in project.co but that might not be an achievable point on their end.