15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Project.co

Connect your team with your clients team to chat, share files, manage tasks, make notes, take payments and get work done!

Learn more about Project.co

Pros:

Ease of use, simple onboarding and setup, integrations and embed options for other apps.

Cons:

The interface can be "busy" at times, and it's easy to click the wrong button, I've found.

Project.co ratings

4.7

9.3/10

Project.co has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 206 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Project.co before?

Jessica
Jessica
CEO in US
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

I think I'm in Love

Comments: I've been exploring Project.co for ten days now and find myself incredibly impressed! Not only are there a ton of features I haven't even had time to explore (which will work best for my thinking processes? the kanban (trello-like) view? the calendar view? the list view? and what about sorting?), but the ones that I HAVE explored are pretty awesome.Last night I was playing with inviting a client into their project. I LOVE this. The client can only see their project and only the parts that matter to them. (My internal notes, time count, and detailed task lists are hidden.) The client can invite their spouse themselves to the project if they want to. The areas that the client can access are limited and the functions for the client are limited so it means my client can't mess up the accounts! And, even though we just have the one project for the client (so far), we can use all kinds of ways to help them track what's going on: bulleted lists, checkmark lists, lists that expand and contract, ways to highlight or change the bold/italic/strikethrough and typesize to emphasize things,.... just tons of features.I could go on, but I have to get back to my Projects! Thanks Project.co! I'm really excited to keep exploring!

Pros:

Simple enough to learn quickly and get around easily, complicated enough to get really organized and track a lot of info. Love the visually simple design. And love the collaboration possible with clients that restricts them enough that it's even easier to use for them and they can't mess anything up.

Cons:

It's loading slowly sometimes. Might want another level of organization, for instance having individual clients organized into a larger client group or having the various projects organized into themes (admin, clients, marketing, etc.)

Paul B
Paul B
Chief Online Strategist in US

Project.co looks very promising

Comments: I like the fact that several project examples are already incorporated in the subscription to help show examples of how one can work with it. I jumped immediately into trying to mimic our current tool (one that Works for our Team - that is a hint of the tool we use ;-) and started to create a project. I quickly searched for a way to import tasks instead of manually adding 100+ recurring tasks.Finding this feature was not apparent to me so I reached out with the online help tool. Knowing it was a national holiday, it was still nice to see an acknowledgment saying someone would get back to me. Nice enough :-)To my surprise, I got a live response within minutes telling me where to click so that I could import a csv file."Finding this area" allowed me to see a whole new section and the additional possibilities and features of the platform - all really good!I like the layout and design. The features are rich and at the onset looks like this will be the tool we are going to be using.Some features are missing that I would like to see. While it is possible to import tasks, there is no way to import recurring tasks. As a result, each task needs to be manually edited and set to recurring. Another feature not yet available is the ability to Bulk edit items all at once rather than individually.As I have been playing through, support has been top-notch! I was also surprised at the responsiveness when I asked a question the next day.

Pros:

Simplicity, design & being feature rich.

Cons:

I would like to have the ability to bulk edit tasks. Also, while you can import tasks, there is no way to import recurring tasks.

Claudio
Digital Marketer in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Increased Productivity With Project.co

5.0 5 days ago New

Pros:

I like the team collaboration features and the fact that it enhances productivity

Cons:

Project.co has handled our needs effectively. No dislikes.

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager in India
E-Learning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Revolutionizing Project Management with Project.co

Comments: Overall, using Project.co can be a positive experience for businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. The platform's easy and intuitive interface, improved collaboration and communication features, and customizable project templates can help teams save time and reduce errors. However, like any technology solution, Project.co may have a learning curve for some users and may not be suitable for businesses with complex or specialized project management needs. Before investing in Project.co, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific requirements and expectations.

Pros:

Project.co offers several benefits to businesses looking to simplify their project management processes. By streamlining workflows and simplifying project management processes, Project.co helps teams save time, reduce errors, and improve overall efficiency. Whether you're looking to manage small projects or large-scale initiatives, Project.co is a versatile and powerful solution that can help you achieve your goals.

Cons:

One potential drawback is that it may have a learning curve for users unfamiliar with project management tools. Additionally, the platform's features and capabilities may be limited for businesses with highly complex or specialized project management needs. Finally, some users may find the cost of Project.co to be a concern, especially for smaller or cost-conscious organizations. Before making a decision on whether Project.co is the right solution for your business, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific needs and requirements.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Game-changer to my onboarding and project management experience!

Comments: Since I got Project.Co, my onboarding has never been so easy and professional! I can actually have my onboarding be executed even without setting another meeting to my clients. Plus, they love how I can make their dashboards (what I call each Project) look in-brand with their business. They are also happy how easy everything is! My project management has never been this EASIER and CONVENIENT. The biggest factor is that the support from [sensitive content hidden]himself is soooooooooo prompt and very accommodating. He answers even my slightest confusion on where to look for this and that. He answers very vividly and guides you althroughout.

Pros:

Easy to navigate & not intimidating to use, Has great tools that keep my tasks in one place, In brand look makes it more professional, Prompt customer support

Cons:

So far, the limitations of what I can pin and easily found, but not really a problem that hinders my workflow

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Great tool for freelance and easygoing teams!

Comments: I'm a freelance with 10 to 20 projects opened in the same time, I need a quick solution to manage them, task, time, integrate google docs created for prj (minutes etc) . Easy solution to share with customers.

Pros:

Simple, simple and quick. Way to manage projects is very easy because you have few right options to manage normal projects and task without many subtask or complicated structure as many of other solutions. The way to add notes, bullet points, task points, embed external resource, add task from a note etc is very powerful. Also the price is very competitive.

Cons:

There is no app right now even if the mobile version is kind of a web app and is enough to add and manage content, of course no notifications from it. Need availability to add custom tools in some module but they are still in progress and updating the platform. Very smart project.

Dr Sony
Dr Sony
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Project.co is the shiznit!

Comments: o, we've been using and not really using a variety of project management software. I'm on 3 external teams and have 20 of my own client projects to manage.The first digital marketing team jumped in with project.co, within a week, the second digital marketing team jumped in. Within a couple of days of using, I'm all in!I love that it has the variety of views (including calendar, kanban, & lists) AND being able to embed Google docs makes it great that we don't have to leave the platform!

Pros:

Cons:

I haven't found anything yet. I'll let you know when I find something.

Rod
Rod
UX Designer in Canada
Design, 2–10 Employees

Finally a Client's dashboard that is simple and easy to navigate

Comments: I have been struggling to find a project management tool with a simple and easy-to-use UI/UX. I tried apps like Assana, Monday, Trello and many more only to get calls or emails from clients saying it's overwhelming and asking me to keep them updated by email. So I decided to move forward with Project.co. I showed it to some of my clients and asked them for feedback. They said it's "Simple and easy to navigate" - music to my UX Design ears. I already started the complete migration to Project.co and the setup process was very smooth: Custom domains/email setup and branding. I had a little problem with permissions and the support team fixed it right away.

Pros:

I really like how the project page looks like a Social Media Profile page. It's easy to use and easy to interact with. Every asset, conversation and link is in one place. Not a new concept but the way they design their UI/UX it's simple for my clients to understand.

Cons:

The only thing I'm missing is the Google Drive Integration which it's already planned on their Roadmap.

Design, Self Employed

Feels like Basecamp, which is a good thing.

Pros:

This tool is perfect for managing my design projects. I love that I can manage my projects and clients from a single, centralized location. This tool is especially helpful because it is so easy to use. When I first got this tool, it took me about 20 minutes to set up and I was able to start using it right away. I love the templates that are available for creating projects and the ability to use images and videos for my projects. This tool is perfect for freelancers and small businesses.

Cons:

The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the founder, has been outstanding. I have had some issues with integrations, but that's me asking to do more than the app can handle at the moment. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at Project.co has been going over and above with customer support. Thank You!

Francis
Francis

I love this tool!

Comments: I signed up for Project.co a few weeks ago and I love it! It is really easy to use and checks off all of the boxes for me. I have been trying to find a project management tool for a while now, but the others I found either cost way too much for what I needed or they didn't work very well. If you are someone who manages multiple projects with various team members, Project.co is the obvious choice!

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use. I had no problem getting used to the functionality.

Cons:

I wish external users could create tasks.

Saghir
Architect in UK
Architecture & Planning, 2–10 Employees

The tool I was looking for

Comments: This is an all-around project management tool. I was managing my team using a number of different applications and was looking to consolidate them into a single software. Many other similar PM tools are expensive charging for each user of the team.Project.co makes it easy, fully white label and allows me to manage my team much better.Highly recommended

Pros:

Ease of use. White labelling feature. Easy to collaborate with the team and client

Cons:

I think the mobile app can be improved with more features and support for widgetsIntegration with other popular apps such as Dropbox should be incorporated into the software

Mell
The Deep Belief Hacker in Australia
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Move over A$AN$

Comments: As an ex project manager I’ve always loved being organised and ticking off my to-sos and checklists.I’ve used several since starting my entrepreneurial journey and having copious software subscriptions means cashflow to make money needs to be managed…What a great platform Project.co is! I’ve had a play in the last 24 hours. Set up numerous products and even imported a couple of their free templates.Looooove that there’s a video production process already created for content creators.

Pros:

Planning with my virtual team members to collaborate with other freelancers and my clients.

Cons:

Nothing yet but it’s a bit early to be honest.

Rita
Founder in Hungary

Better than expected

Pros:

A very nice surprise. Very flexible, very intuitive, so I instantly invited my team to check it out. And actually what made me think to keep it was that many things are customizable, and not only functional settings but also the design. Now I don't need to worry about who sees what, I can easily use it with clients and freelancers.

Cons:

Nothing at this point. First I didn't really like the design, it was too dark, but it can be altered, so now I'm happy. :)

Andrew
Director in UK

Project.co Review

Pros:

As a freelance consultant with many clients, each demanding different scopes of work, I needed a project management tool to manage my time as well as allowing me to monitor and control the work of other freelancers who I work in collaboration with. I've been using Trello for years but thought I'd give Project.co a try and I'm incredibly glad I have. It's incredibly easy to use and I can view my open tasks in a number of different formats including a calendar view as well as a card type style (which I recently found out is called a "kanban view") without having to download and pay extra for "power ups" as I was with Trello. I can still add clients to give them visibility to what I am working on, but I can hide any internal tasks that I don't want them to see too by making them "private". I can assign other freelancers to tasks and attach documents, instructions and chat with them in a "discussion" section which is important for me as I like to keep all the comms in one place. It's also useful as there is a "time" section where I can log times and keep track of how long tasks are taking me. What I found really useful, was the ability to white label the software and host it on my own domain. As far as my clients are concerned, it looks like the project management tool is bespoke to me and gives me an air of professionalism I don't believe my competitors have. Finally, the team are extremely proactive in continually adding features and benefits to the platform.

Cons:

As it's new, it's not quite got all the functionality I need. For example, I'd like to be able to add times at task level and not just project level. As I said before, however, the team has an extensive road map and they are continually making additions to their software.

Manager in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Power in simplicity

Comments: I've enjoyed the simpler take on project management and client interaction. It's still powerful, but easy to get to grips with. The product is VERY stable with new features tested and well publicised. The user community makes it very easy to talk to the founder too.

Pros:

The best thing about Project.co is the simplicity and ease of use. I have used many project management systems and no matter how good, the truth is that if you want your client to actually use it, it needs to be immediately useable. A learning curve that lasts more than 60 seconds will have them running back to e-mail. Project.co is simple, without a million features. This is good!

Cons:

The invoicing needs improving. At the moment, the client needs to be logged in to view the invoice which means it can't be paid by someone who's not involved in the project (like a finance department). Could also do with invoice customisation for the visuals.

Christina
Digital Marketing Manager / Agency Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Best Support + Fantastic Alternative to ClickUp, Honeybook & Asana!

Comments: I've tried a ton of different project management tools and this one has the best support I've ever received. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], you are a gem!I tried Plutio, ClickUp, Asana, and almost went with Honeybook but decided to check out Project.co first. This tool has been amazing so far! I love the UI/UX, it's super easy to understand and navigate (and I'm an experienced PM tool user).The client portal is HUGE and a life savor! Also, keeping all of the communication on a project in one location has been amazing. With a lot of other tools, it's easy to get lost in all the bells and whistles. I always want to learn EVERYTHING a tool has to offer which can be good and bad. Bad because I spend way too much time trying to learn a new tool instead of simply setting up something efficient then focusing on my business. Project.co allowed me to set up a powerhouse project management dashboard in no time. My clients are already telling me how much they love it. Will update and add more specific details as I use it more. Loving it so far!

Pros:

Ease of useUX/UI simple to navigateSupport is fantasticClients love this

Cons:

None that I can think of so far but will reply here if anything changes.

Sanjay
Sanjay
Manager in India
Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ Employees

Simple but powerful project management software

Comments: I tried out this project management tool because I was looking for something simple to use that could help me assign/manage/monitor my team's tasks and to-dos. I have tried out other project management tools before and they were either complicated and had a high learning curve or they were too basic. Project.co is the best of both worlds because it is simple to use and doesn't require a lot of time to get started. I was able to use this tool without much time and training and it works for my team. Along with White label CNAME, Custom EMAIL & custom Logo & colors gives extra comfort for my own branding with winning my client's trust.

Pros:

Simple to use- This project management tool is very easy to use as compare with othersCustom domain with CNAME feature - Take few minutes to bring live Custom email - Brings client's trustCustomize the logo & colors

Cons:

Right now much automation feature is not there except zapier integration, I am hopeful that they will bring native automation

Luis
New Business Manager in Guatemala

Our clickUp replacement

Comments: We haven't have anything yet

Pros:

He have been paying $19/month/user on clickUps till now. We have found a solution for our projects. We highly recommend ProjectCo, don't miss this opportunity.

Cons:

I would like this to have workspaces so we can have only projects on one side and task on other.

Maksim
Founder in Montenegro
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Great project management tool and CRM!

Comments: Great experience, it greatly improved out performance. We look more professional to clients, we can track time better and we can keep all the communication in one single place.

Pros:

It's easy to set up and use. People learn to navigate it very quickly. It resembles Basecamp and that's why we love it. It's also very modular.

Cons:

So far I have no issues with it honestly. Even some things I thought were issues turned out not to be:)

Wes
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

I do not like productivity software (usually)

Comments: I am a scattered mess. I have been my whole life. I am aware of it but I never cared to fix it because I managed to make it work. Fast forward 20 years and now I have a video production studio managing various editors, writers, voiceover artists and talent. The old white board method didn't work and my Google sheet workaround was only viable as long as I remembered to keep everyone posted. Yesterday I got an email about Project.co and it finally clicked. This was what I needed and I had no excuses at the price it was being offered. I made the jump, watched the 1 minute intro video and was able to setup in just a few minutes. Project.co is already making a huge difference in accountability and responsibility and I am barely scratching the surface on what it can do.

Pros:

The price and ease of setup were 2 reasons I chose to go with Project.co. I have avoided productivity software for years and my experiences with other software has only solidified my hatred for these platforms. Project.co was intuitive to setup and easy to understand. Tracking is easy and within a few minutes of setting up my account I had my team invited in and ready to work.

Cons:

I have not found any cons to the software yet. When I compare to wrike or trello Project.co blows them both away

Yassine
Yassine
Product Owner in Morocco
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Potential is here Guys !

Pros:

TI was looking for a project management and to-do list SAAS, and I'm so glad I found Product.io! It has a big potential and it's easy to use. Forget Todoist and Trello - this is the tool you need to get your tasks done quickly. It's intuitive and user-friendly, with great features like task management, collaborative workspace, calendar view, and more. Product.The best feature of product.io is that you can create your own property and use them to filter The Schedule and Kanban view ire so usefull

Cons:

It needs rework in mobile app ! And fix SSO :) But [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will do it soon it's in the roadmap

Faisal
Faisal
Support Engineer in Bangladesh
Design, 51–200 Employees

A next level project management tool

Comments: I'm thrilled with the results of using Project.co for managing my web design projects. It's so easy to set up and use that even first-time users can work seamlessly on projects without needing training. The combination of powerful tools and a visual, user-friendly interface makes it possible to get the job done quickly and efficiently. The reviews of Project.co are also very positive, with users raving about its ease of use and functionality. It's become an invaluable tool for managing my web design projects, and I'm sure it will also be for many others.

Pros:

File sharing, searching,In-built invoice system,Better project view

Cons:

User limitation,Template for project,Better recurring task system

Shibu
Web developer in India
Design, 2–10 Employees

Best value for money project management tool

Comments: i really dont have to maintain any other tools like excel and other freebie now this app haves everything to maintain.

Pros:

i like the simplicity look of this product is very smooth to run their app on my laptop and web server also work very fast. its easy to understand to create a project with group and adding teams and link to the task and time tracking.

Cons:

product is having lots of features like to create docs and embed different file format to attach. i have been using this software since day i brought and its really fast to learn and manage / create projects and task

Agency manager in Thailand
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

why are you still waiting?

Pros:

I was in a rush to have a collaborative project management platform, in less than 10mn,I set up project, groups, invited collaborateurs, and uploaded files and documents seamlessly.The implementation is fast and efficiently,all added members found it clear and easy to use.I have yet found the time to go through a guided tour or tutorials, which I will do.But it's up and definitely stays in our toolbox.

Cons:

well, so far, so good. I haven't used it yet long enough to find a cons.

So Far So Good

Pros:

This is the tool I didn't realise I was looking for. I thought it might be good replacement for Trello, but it is so much more. I'm especially looking forward to going through the white labelling process and introducing this to customers.What's evident from the product is that it has been used by real people for a long time, and has evolved to meet their needs.

Cons:

Some of the UI isn't quite as slick as some of the newest tools. I'd like to see a cleaner UI for task management/