About PushFar

PushFar is a world-leading mentoring and career progression platform, serving thousands of clients globally.

Learn more about PushFar

Pros:

Cons:

Many many times, I message people asking for them to meet up (either as a mentor or mentee) but they ignore me, it can get a little demotivating to keep trying constantly.

PushFar ratings

5.0

9.8/10

PushFar has an overall rating of 5 out 5 stars based on 38 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used PushFar before?

Stephen R.
Stephen R.
Project Management Student in Trinidad and Tobago
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Pushfar Review

5 2 months ago

Comments: I have solved issues in finding potential mentors and networking with like-minded people.

Pros:

Ease of use and simplicity. It follows a core model without the addition of fluff features that bring little to no value. The networking process is much easier in comparison to other platforms like LinkedIn. It also has an international presence so it is easy to seek out individuals from all over the world

Cons:

Lack of particular features that would enhance the overall site. Examples more badges to encourage user participation, a feature for group mentoring, and an online suggestion box instead of having to go to the creator directly. Last but not least, many users do not use the site as it is intended.

Director in U.K.
Arts & Crafts, 51-200 Employees

Perfect for Mentoring - Highly Recommended!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I've had a superb experience. The whole team are always extremely dedicated to ensuring our mentoring success and always provide us with additional innovative ways to make sure our mentoring programmes work.

Pros:

PushFar's platform is extremely easy to use and allows me to manage my own mentoring relationships and report on our entire organisation's mentoring quickly and effectively. If anyone is looking to run a mentoring programme, they need PushFar. Not only is it fantastic at matching people together but it also is immensely effective at ensuring our mentoring pairs are engaged and stay on track with mentoring activities.

Cons:

Nothing! It serves the purpose we need and whenever we've had suggested or requested additional features, PushFar have delivered them quickly and effectively.

Anna C.
Member Engagement Supervisor in U.K.
Construction, 51-200 Employees

5* Definitely Recommend

5 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Pushfar is easy to manage as an administrator and easy for our users to use. As a growing service within the organisation the Pushfar team have been so helpful and quick to respond to any questions we may have regarding Pushfar. Pushfar has allowed our company to have a programme that allows our Members to have control over their career development and development to become chartered members without us having to be as involved as we have been previously.

Cons:

No there's not currently something that we feel is missing. As we progress with the platform some things may come up but the team are always open and transparent on what the system can do.

People Partner & Development Manager in U.K.
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees

Why was this not done before?!

5 2 years ago

Comments: My experience so far has been excellent. I'm looking to introduce it across the business, when the time is right. Meanwhile I've used it for my own professional development and already recommended it to individuals seeking a personal mentor outside the business. Pushfar are open to feedback and seem to work collaboratively with their audience and key advisers to continue to improve the system. Its a competitively priced platform and the benefits within an organisation to enhance talent and leadership development programmes is sizeable.

Pros:

Its a simple yet effective platform. Powerful in that it can connect so many people actively seeking to mentor or be a mentee - so the experience starts as a positive one straight away. Its easy to set yourself up and I found a mentor quickly. The platform continues to improve but the functionality for the purpose is there and can only continue to get better.

Cons:

Initial navigation to setting up the meeting/goals but this has already improved.

Julie B.
Business owner and Leadership Coach in U.K.
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Volunteer Mentor adding value to others

5 2 months ago

Comments: Extremely positive in making connections with like-minded people and giving me a flexible volunteering opportunity. The international nature is especially wonderful for me because I love to make connections in other nations too.

Pros:

I have been able to establish very productive mentoring relationship with women from other countries who are not able to pay for a mentor, this allows me to have a flexible volunteering experience myself. As a professional coach and mentor and a business owner, I have some ideas and tools that I can share with them to add value to them while at the same time gaining experience with people from a wide range of sectors I would not usually be able to speak with.

Cons:

Training for incoming and experienced Mentors would be something to add in so that we can share knowledge on the platform, I feel quite disconnected from the PushFar team most of the time, I just use the platform but I do not feel part of the team. We could arrange workshops and share ideas and get to know the other mentors perhaps but this is not offered. Many many times, I message people asking for them to meet up (either as a mentor or mentee) but they ignore me, it can get a little demotivating to keep trying constantly

Chris H.
CEO in Greece
Music, 2-10 Employees

Mentoring made simple

5 2 years ago

Comments: I am a really big fanof PushFar and its mission

Pros:

- Connecting with Mentors and Mentees - Staying organised with goals - Connecting with a likeminded community - Free to use

Cons:

- Its a new platform but functionality is being added all the time

Rosie D.
Marketing Manager in U.K.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Mentoring made simple

5 7 months ago

Comments: I’m pleased with my experience so far. Over the last month, I’ve been able to make meaningful connections with other digital marketers. I have a mentor for my business and a mentee who I help with university challenges.

Pros:

Easy, simple and effective. My favourite feature at the moment is video calling, especially with virtual mentoring sessions!

Cons:

Can’t really think of any, liked it all!

Sam H.
Sam H.
Founder in U.K.
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

Amazing product, great results

5 last year

Comments: Awesome. Found a mentor within a really short time period, they still mentor me now and have delivered massive value!

Pros:

I was able to connect with a new mentor super quick, and new mentees. The product is clear, effective and easy to use and links you up with great matches for your goals.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of, it works exactly how I needed it to.

Khululiwe N.
Training and Development specialist in South Africa
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

Best Platform for Growth and development

5 10 months ago

Comments: Very good.

Pros:

The algorithms that pick the suitable candidates to help you and ones you can assist.

Cons:

Not up to so far. I've not had any least appreciated moments.

Elena rose B.
Elena rose B.
Chair in U.K.
Political Organization, 51-200 Employees

One Stop Mentoring Shop

5 2 years ago

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at PushFar are so helpful, no request is too much. They have been on hand to guide us through the entire setup of our mentoring platform, answering all questions and helping our users get onto the system.
I could not endorse this product anymore than I already have. It is literally everything that we need.

Pros:

- Easy to use - Super quick to sign up - Instant customer service responses - Completely customisable - Really good profile prompts

Cons:

There is nothing so far that I do not like, it really does tick all of the boxes.

Steve T.
Leadership Development Manager in U.K.
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Beauty in it's simplicity...

5 last year

Comments: We've opened ourselves up to more diversity of thought - allowing colleagues around the globe to connect with others around the globe to enhance their skills and abilities.

Pros:

Simple, effective, easy to use, broader appeal so it's not just a mentoring programme. Integration into our HRIS allowed us to open our population up to so much more through mentoring. It allowed us to open our colleagues up to a diverse network of people, not just in our own business, but externally as well. Global reach and utterly amazing.

Cons:

As with any new technologies, there's always a couple of little teething issues. The team at PushFar are amazing and sorted them.

Imarenakhue lilian E.
Owner in Italy
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Makes it super easy to find mentor and mentee. The matching is super relevant

5 last year

Comments: Pusher helped me to discovered true connections with real professionals in my field of interest. The mentoring relationship is superb thanks to the best and accurate matching done by the software

Pros:

It’s very easy to request a mentoring relationship (mentor/mentee), super easy to schedule a meeting, follow up etc. Mentoring really made easy and pleasantly amazing! Thanks Pushfar

Cons:

This software is so well done and perfect which makes it impossible to find any “cons”. I love Pushfar!

Tony G.
Director in U.K.
Investment Management Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Fantastic Platform to Run Mentoring Schemes

5 3 years ago

Comments: PushFar offers us a great way to manage and run mentoring schemes, which we used to do in a very limited way. Being able to run mentoring efficiently and see direct value is great. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and understand and I would highly recommend it.

Pros:

PushFar is extremely easy to use, while offering a comprehensive and extensive list of features to help our employees manage their mentoring relationships, and management to see what is happening. Great onboarding experience (took less than a week from contract to our first mentor matches), and very innovative feature releases.

Cons:

Nothing yet. Any features lacking are always quickly added by their team.

María del pilar S.
Full Stack Developer in Mexico

My favorite tool for career growth

5 last year

Comments: In the past few months, I've met some amazing people on PushFar who have helped me achieve some of my professional goals, and I even started collaborating on projects with one of them, which is great because we now have kind of a "mutual mentoring" relationship.
Currently, I have a great mentor who's been helping me gain confidence for job interviews and to prepare correctly for them. What is most amazing about this is that my mentor is PushFar's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which goes to show how committed he is to the platform's mission.

Pros:

It gives you exactly what it promises you: an easy way to find mentors or mentees who are interested in the same topics as you, a community of people willing to help each other grow, and a great tool to track your progress and your goals.

Cons:

The software is great, the only thing that could make it better would be to have more users.

Simon M.
Client Portfolio Manager in U.K.
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees

Perfect site for Mentoring

5 2 years ago

Comments: Very useful tool for staff to manage their own mentoring.

Pros:

It is an easy interface to use and allows mentors and mentees to easily get in touch. Simple to use

Cons:

No complaints at present. Software serves as a great tool for employees and employers alike

Viktorija M.
Paid Media Coordinator in Serbia

The best way to push your career!

5 last year

Comments: Using this platform over the years I have significantly improved my career. Since I have joined the platform since early beginnings I had the honor to work with PushFar [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a mentor.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super professional, always willing to help, approachable (even he is very busy), and kind. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me with giving career advice that help me make a great progress over the time. I believe that having a mentor is one of the most important things for having a successful career.

Pros:

- easy to use - connecting with people all over the world working in the same industry as I do - knowledge and experience exchange - motivation and support - great mentors

Cons:

I didn't have any difficulties with using software, user experience is great done and it's easy to navigate.

Scott C.
Vice Chairman Candidates Fund in U.K.
Political Organization, 501-1,000 Employees

Superb Enabler

5 2 years ago

Comments: From our initial engagement we found the experience as made as easy as possible by the Pushfar team. At every step they helped us understand the workings of the system and which would suit our aspirations best.

Pros:

The software was simple to set up and easy to learn how to use. We were up for running within a few weeks of contacting the Pushfar team and the experience was seamless and smooth.

Cons:

We’ve not come across aspects that have been a problem so far; it’s very adaptive and easy to scale.

Kenneth W.
Physician in U.K.
Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Virtual the "New" name of the game!

5 last year

Comments: I am responsible for mentoring colleagues and am also responsible for training staff and I have found it very useful, especially in these "virtual" times.

Pros:

It is well laid out, functional and easy to navigate through the relevant features

Cons:

I honestly could not find any aspect of the software which I did not like. I have used other platforms and I have found that PushFar is superior.

Malcolm W.
Retired from a PLC company as People and Culture Director in U.K.
Utilities, Self Employed

Mentor

5 3 years ago

Comments: I have gained some mentees and I have been approached too.

Pros:

Having retired from working with people throughout my life career, I wanted to give something back. I am so pleased to have found Push Far which gives me access to people looking for Mentors and Mentees looking for Mentors. I have had people contact me and I have contacted others offering help. The system is easy to use. I particularly like the messaging system and the diary reminders which link to my own calendar.

Cons:

Nothing - the software is excellent. I like the way it works for me.

Carmanah M.
Wellbeing Strategy Consultant in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Can't recommend PushFar enough!!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The product is super easy to use and was very easy to implement. As the administrator, I found the backend of the system very easy to navigate. There is an extensive guide of how-to videos which are helpful, however, the system is so intuitive, I didn't need them. Really straightforward, does the job and does it well.

Cons:

Nothing! Everything is so easy to use, and for any customisation we needed, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were able to help very promptly.

Matthew K.
Digital Artist in Bulgaria
Design, Self Employed

Pushfar Has Helped Me Grow

5 2 months ago

Comments: Very positive. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to develop in any field.

Pros:

I have found Pushfar a great platform for my personal growth. It has enabled me to connect with and engage with other professionals in my own field and in various other fields all of who have added to my understanding of how to grow as an artist and a professional. I am very happy to be part of this community.

Cons:

The user inferface at times could be a little easier to navigate.

Stavros M.
CEO in Greece
Executive Office, 11-50 Employees

An awesome tool for coaching/mentoring

5 2 years ago

Comments: Im connecting with new people and giving and getting help. It's also great way to push myself to achieve certain goals so I'm grateful it exists.

Pros:

Pushfar is great in terms of User Interface. Very easy to use and very intuitive. Everything is where it should be and the gamification elements keep both mentors and mentees engaged.

Cons:

I'd like to have less notifications come into my mailbox but I'm sure the team have thought about this and I just need to change a setting or something

Georgia S.
Content Writer in U.K.

Excellent platform.

5 2 months ago

Comments: Working with Ed has been a hugely positive experience and I would recommend the platform in a heartbeat.

Pros:

A wonderful mentoring platform that has helped connect and streamline employee development + helps engage and maintain worker happiness which is a huge task in the current market.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of - but im excited to see how the company evolves. No doubt it will know what I need before I need it.

Stephanie V.
Founder in U.K.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Would recommend PushFar for any business!

5 last year

Pros:

The software is great at matching people and brilliant at managing mentoring. The support is also great and it is really user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons:

Nothing at the moment. They regularly release new features and updates too.

Meghan C.
Consultant in U.S.
Investment Management Software, 11-50 Employees

Quantifies the abstract value of mentorship

5 2 years ago

Comments: The PushFar team are so great to work with and setup for our team was a breeze! We've made connections across our portfolio companies that likely wouldn't have emerged without PushFar. Thanks :)

Pros:

It quantifies the value and productivity of mentorship automatically, which was extremely difficult when we had our teams setting up these schemes manually. Very easy to monitor who's engaged on both sides. Requires relatively little input/effort from employees to be valuable.

Cons:

I suppose the UI could be improved in a few areas but it hasn't been a problem for us, you'll get a hang of the platform quickly.