About Hospitable.com

For rental property owners and managers on Airbnb, Booking.com, and Vrbo who want to win back their time from routine tasks

Learn more about Hospitable.com

Pros:

Easy integration with our Airbnb account enabling us to maintain prompt responses to guest enquiries 24/7.

Cons:

We're missing the feature of responding to the guest reviews (automated).

Hospitable.com ratings

4.7
4.8
4.6
4.7

9.2/10

Hospitable.com has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 106 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Hospitable.com before?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Founder in U.S.

Phenomenal - I have tried it all - finally a company that deserves 5 stars in so many ways

Comments: This company solved most of my problems I was looking to solve by looking for a channel manager. I had created 150k/year of sales from just airbnb in just a year and new I needed to scale my biz, but I also knew I would not be able to handle more administrative work without finding a way to delegate and automate more fully. I knew I needed to scale to different marketplaces, VRBO, then flipkey, then booking.com... but knew I needed an integrative software to manage that process. I hunted and hunted, I reviewed 50 or 60 tools, pricing structures, features, claims, I tried 20 free trials, I actually set up 8 different tools, until I finally tried this one. While every other tool had a fundamental problem - profoundly over charging, taking a % of your company ( % of sales ), broken essential features like chat features ( tokeet ), broken import/export/linked listing features ( guesty )... this one didnt. Superhost tools was an exception - solid little tool for what it does, but SmartBNB does the same stuff - BETTER... specifically superhost tools automates communication - which is sometimes profoundly out of context but better then nothing, and smartBNB enables review of scheduled messages, which lets you edit them to fit to context. It literally does almost EVERYTHING I could have wanted, but BETTER. While the calendar feature needs a simple fix ( scrolling is the only workable means for that for ease of use like Airbnb ) - THIS is the app to set up and follow.

Pros:

- $7/listing - No setup costs - Enabled automation of 90% of my communications - I can review communications that are scheduled automatically BEFORE they go out - They don't want a percentage of my COMPANY to provide a killer service ( no % of sales model ) - They are under priced and over deliver - They under sell and overdeliver I have tried SO many tools!! Guesty and Tokeet were so glitchy they cost me money to try to setup. Guesty wanted $1000 just to set me up AND a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY ( % of gross sales ) STAY AWAY from any company like that! Wheelhouse automated my prices, for a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY - meh. Guesty promised to scale my ads and failed miserably. Tokeet's chat feature was garbage, but import/export listing feature was awesome. In the end, you can only hook up one channel manager to your airbnb account, so if your like me, you have got to decide on one at a time. I have tried 8 and reviewed 50-60... and Im done looking. SmartBNB delivered in almost every way I could have wanted. - Dirt cheap for what you get - Perfect communications channel w guests ( I am super picky ) - Seamless automated messages WITH THE ABILITY TO REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY GO OUT - Bad Review strategies and are automated, rational, and effective - Almost instant, and intelligent customer service - Killer Documentation that actually trains you and almost never confuses you - Phenomenal - like off the charts phenomenal customer service tools.

Cons:

- The calendar viewing is weak. Its fine because you can just use Airbnbs... but to improve it guys: clicking to go to the next month? Really? You cant scroll to Jan 15th to feb 15th? Fix that. Make it scroll like airbnbs please immediately. I don't touch that, but again, its not really a point against the company because you don't actually need to use it, I can get everything from the airbnb cal with info imported via Ical from the other sites.

Colin
Owner and Co-Founder in U.S.

I couldn't have scaled from $200,000 to $2 million without Hospitable

Pros:

When I first started scaling and became a 3-home operation nearly overnight, I was really struggling to keep up with effective communication to my guests. I had dozens of note documents for each property on my iPhone for things like; Check-in instructions, the first morning follow up message, Check-out instructions, etc. I would have to copy/paste these into the messaging apps and found myself making frequent, detrimental errors such as sending check-in instructions for the wrong house to a guest. Another major challenge I was running into before Hospitable was that I couldn't travel easily or do anything that wouldn't have strong cell phone service because I always had to be available to send check-in/out messages to my guests. Hospitable solved all of this and more. After a few weeks using the platform I went from thinking I hit my ceiling at owning and operating 3 homes, to believing I could effectively manage 15 or more. Fast forward to today and my company, Good Life has grown to 8 (soon to be 9) independently owned and managed homes that are all top 10 revenue producers in their respective zip codes, all maintain a 4.9+ overall review, and gets tons of repeat renters. This simply would not be possible without the automated communication SmartBnB enables to our guests and team.

Cons:

I honestly don't have any cons to list about Hospitable. I signed up for Hospitable and had the automated messages firing to guests and my cleaning team within a few hours thanks to the smooth onboarding flow and pre-built messages that were already populated. I've been using Hospitable for a few years now and have never had issues with it not performing. The few times I've had to contact support about questions, they were lightning quick to respond. It's amazing they don't charge more for this platform, honestly.

Alternatives Considered: Hostify and Guesty

Reasons for Switching to Hospitable.com: Some of the other software takes a percentage of your gross revenue and SmartBnB charges an extremely reasonable flat-rate monthly fee. I've actually converted 3 friends from some of the other software out there after showing them Hospitable.

Andonis
Owner / Manager in Greece
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Good enough for basic needs of running a hospitality business/es

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Good enough to, maybe, one day go back to it if they improved their product with at least a full booking engine for websites.

Pros:

Straight-forward (especially if you're already experienced with other similar products). It took half hour to have my first property up and running! Support is good enough (at times it can be better)!

Cons:

Lack of booking engine integration, Lack of a proper App that you can at least see availability without rotating your phone dozens of times to get a good view of the availability calendar. In fact this was one of the reasons I decided to move on..!

Alternatives Considered: Kross Booking

Reasons for Switching to Hospitable.com: It was before I had the chance to fully use and try Kross booking - Hospitable was simpler and quicker to set up!

Billie
Software Developer in U.S.
Writing & Editing, 10,000+ Employees

Do NOT Trust Smartbnb

Comments: Overall, it would be okay software that I would be willing to keep if I could trust the company. If I re-open my Airbnb ever, I will probably choose a different company in the future.

Pros:

This software automatically sent messages to my guests before they checked in and before they left. (Check-in and Check-out emails).

Cons:

The worst part is once you sign up, you can't automatically cancel. When you try to cancel it sends you to a customer service representative for them to try to talk you out of cancelling. If you try to just pause your subscription they try to bargain with you to make a great review, and require a screenshot of the review before agreeing to pause the subscription. This is B.S. in my eyes and makes this a VERY SHADY company. Basically the only things this software was really good for was responding immediately to inquiries. It sometimes made conversations awkward, because when potential guests asked questions, it pretends you are really answering and ignoring their questions.

2 years ago

Hi Billie, I am happy that you were a happy Smartbnb customer until you were offered a discount. We have temporarily removed the ability to cancel in self-service so that we can advise our customers on the best move forward, either pausing or cancelling their subscription, or benefitting from a discount. This is a decision we have taken so as to be able to support each of our customers throughout this crisis. Under no circumstances would the review be a requirement for a discount to be granted, or a subscription paused or cancelled. After receiving your feedback, I have made sure this was clear to the entire team. Your subscription was therefore cancelled within minutes of you reaching out. Lastly, listening to our user's feedback is an important part of our job, and feedback about the part our product does miss is something that we listen to just as well. Your critical feedback is very valuable to us because it helps us get better. Pierre-Camille Founder & CEO

Barry
Barry
Directot in New Zealand
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

The best software out there with the easiest of setup

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: The support team is just amazing. Bubbly happy and just can do attitude, with personal responses, not just templated garbage that other software operators just try and fob customers off. The transparency of their roadmap and features, and allowing customers to vote for a feature or change is amazing, allowing hosts to drive the features that are needed, rather than some product manager that doesnt know what actual hosts want.

Pros:

Ease of install, nothing complicated to do and doesnt mess with you logging into the actual AirBnb if you needed to. The automation of messages and bookings has meant I can go from 2 properties to 5 with very littler additional overhead or work. I plan to get to maybe 15-20 properties before I look to hire someone, but then still be able to enjoy my own personal time

Cons:

The direct booking website was lacking, however in the last couple of months it has become par with other booking sites including AirBnb; so I cant provide a negative on this anymore

Alternatives Considered: Guesty and Lodgify

Switched From: Guesty

Tim
Owner in New Zealand
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Simplifies short term rental management

Comments: The biggest thing by far is the automated email platform. It's highly customisable, and after a bit of playing round I was able to come up with a setup that I am very happy with, with most of the routine emails being sent automatically.

Pros:

Automated email system The calendar showing bookings across both AirBnB & HomeAway platforms Integrated messaging An indication at the bottom of the window showing likelihood of winning booking

Cons:

I wish I could enter & manage bookings that haven't come from AirBnB or HomeAway, with comms done by email.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts and iGMS

Reasons for Choosing Hospitable.com: I was using iGMS for free, with a single listing on both AirBnB & HomeAway. And it was fine. But then they shifted HomeAway integration to paid-only. So I figured if I had to pay, I might as well reassess the options, and for the money, I liked SmartBnB more.

Switched From: iGMS

Reasons for Switching to Hospitable.com: YourPorter was too slow & clunky iGMS was a combination of features & price

Manos
Ceo in Greece

Unbelievable software for Short Term Rentals

Comments: We have seen an improved ranking and overall experience from our customers has improved. Fast answers and automated staff scheduling is key for us.

Pros:

It uses AI for messaging automation. Also it has procedures for automating professes with our staff. Additionally, I can also get ranking reports and a unified calendar! Heartbeats are also a great!

Cons:

Although aIl questions from support are answered, it takes a few hours to get that answer. So, if you need a quick answer about a feature you have to wait for hours to get a 2 line reply.

Alternatives Considered: Cloudbeds, Smoobu, iGMS and Guesty

Reasons for Choosing Hospitable.com: ImtelliIntelligence in automated messaging.

Switched From: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Hospitable.com: Because they use AI which is the future. Later on, they could for example also provide automatic sentiment analysis and provide an automatic answer based on the sentiment. The future looks bright!

3 years ago

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review. We really appreciate that you're finding the software useful. I'm sorry that our support team has taken a while to get back to you in the past. We try to handle questions as fast as possible, and we recently grew our support team, so we can help our customers better and faster. Hopefully, the support experience will improve for you in the future!

Adam
Founder in Australia
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Excellend product growth & customer service

Comments: Customer service is top notch and they request/respond to customer feedback in a very timely manner.

Pros:

A complete feature set is being added to regularly with ongoing investment in improving the product for users

Cons:

Calendar view could be more comprehensive

Alternatives Considered: eviivo

Reasons for Choosing Hospitable.com: Cost was the driver, but it became apparent that I wasn't losing as many features as I expected

Switched From: MyVR

Matthew
CEO in U.S.

You need this to grow.

Comments: Exceptional. 10/10 easily.

Pros:

You gain control by customized responses to inquiries, in YOUR verbiage. Literally everything, I love it all. We are able to grow because of this platform.

Cons:

Nothing. I'm actually excited to see their new roll outs of new features.

Federico
COO in Argentina

Amazing for communication

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The communication features are unbeatable

Cons:

The connections to platforms, specially vrbo and booking.com are very poor

Shevi
property management in Israel
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

I absolutely love this company and their software

Comments: Great company, great product.
I swear by this company's software, it saves so much time for me, its super comfortable and without doubt helps me preform better as a host. Guests often express how happy they are with the quick replays, and the code is cleaver, so the automatic messaging is 98% of the time on point. (if not, its because i was lazy and did not make enough rules). I also have someone hired to do the guests communication for me, and if not for the software her job was much harder and I would have to pay her much more, so it very literately saves me money.
But beyond the software, the company itself is incredibly pleasant to work with, they have supreme service, everyone is so sweet and friendly, you get very quick replays and help with everything you need. They are always very helpful and it feels like a personal connection. They were also extremely kind now, in the time of covid 19, and without me even asking have offered a discount. An act that was really heartwarming and encouraged me to write this review.
If you want help managing your hosting properties, either you are a company or a private person, I can't recommend them more. The software and the company are as reliable and helpful as could get.

Pros:

*Very friendly and easy to use. Intuitive, simple and clear. great features: *scheduled messages before, after and during stay *automatic revives. *cleaver coding - identifies the topic of people's questions and replays with a prepared answer. * Fantastic statistical tools displaying data about performance, revenue, conversations with guests etc. *You have the option for automatic replay in multiple languages - based on the guests language. *full control over how much of the software you want involved in your work. *Very affordable, and definitely worth my money. *superb customer service.

Cons:

I honestly love the software, have no complains. they used to send automatic daily updates about the ranking of the listing, which was a very helpful tool. You can still access the information now, but you need to get into the app and request for it and it's not automatic anymore. It's not a real problem, but I liked the automatic updates much more.

Austin
Property Manager in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Life Changing to say the least!

Comments: My wife and I manage 8 different Airbnb's currently. It seemed like we were messaging guests all day every day. We would forget to send check in texts from time to time and it was a mess. I actually started out with a competitor and then I found Smartbnb who was priced significantly better, had a better layout, and was way more user friendly. Smartbnb is saving us hours upon hours of messaging guests. We love the automated reviews. We couldn't be happier and have actually referred 4 of our friends and family members to the platform as well.

Pros:

The automated messaging is a game changer. I have noticed we have gotten more bookings since starting with smartbnb. I don't know if it is the heartbeats feature or that our response time is improving, but we notice a difference. I love the automated reviews. The coolest part is the bad review feature. I love being able to toggle that on and know with confidence that it is going to leave the review at the last moment. I used to do this on my own and try to time it, so this just makes all the sense in the world. I also LOVE that the billing is only done on the properties that were messaged during that billing cycle. We Airbnb our house that we live in from time to time when we go on vacation. I was a little bummed to be paying monthly for messaging service when we may only Airbnb it 3 times a year. But Smartbnb doesn't charge us unless they send a message! So cool!

Cons:

I don't like that there are two dashboards. It is frustrating to click on metrics or other features and be toggled to an entirely different page where I have to login again. I would have like to have just stayed on the old platform until the new one was fully ready to roll out.

3 years ago

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate the feedback. We find that others also report an increase in bookings, we believe it's due to a combination of the Heartbeats functionality and the very fast response time! We quite like the bad response mode too, we're thinking of even more functionality to make reviews and screening even easier in the future. I apologize about the issue with the two dashboards, we will be rolling out the new Metrics functionality in the next two weeks, so you will hopefully not have to deal with the double-dashboard issue for much longer! And we know you will love the new Metrics dashboard, it will be a game-changer.

Kami
CEO in U.S.

Get your life back!

Comments: I could not be more pleased with the freedom Smartbnb has given me. : ) I only wish people would believe me when I tell them I only work 3 hours a week when I am running 18 doors at one time.

Pros:

Before I started using SmartBnb I was anxious all the time about missing an inquiry or a booking request. I remember not even being able to really enjoy my time off because I had none. I run 18 listings now. I work less than 3 hours a week now that my systems are all set up in Smarbnb. It's not the easiest to stop and think through what and when the messaging goes out. But it's not the software's fault. It takes a lot of energy process to map your business. The easiest way for me was to whiteboard it and write down the life cycle of a guest. Once you do you will only need minor tweaks after that. I could not be more pleased with Smartbnb. It's so stinking smart!!! Don't waste another minute worrying about your business, systematize it! You will love it.

Cons:

It's difficult to get started. There are a lot of moving pieces. You have to know which listing gets what messaging all the time and which ones getst the unique messaging.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty

Reasons for Choosing Hospitable.com: There product was to expensive.

Reasons for Switching to Hospitable.com: Price

Partner in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Smart BnB saves me hours per week managing vacation rentals!

Comments: SmartBnB, along with and analytics sites and an automated pricing site, means I literally work less than one hour per week managing my AirBnB listing.

Pros:

- Automated Messaging SmartBnb would be worth it for this feature alone. My entire message flow is automated, and most of the time I don't even send a message during guest's stay. It auto-responds to new bookings, making my response time essentially instant. And it even automatically leaves reviews fo the guests. - Analytics I love the suite of analytics that smartbnb uses - and they seem committed to improving them as they go - Customer service There is a dedicated facebook group for SmartBnB users, where team members and sometimes the founder himself will respond to guest questions. There is also a chat feature on the website which is always answered promptly.

Cons:

Pretty much nothing. I love this software, and they're ALWAYS working on fine-tuning and improving it!

Alternatives Considered: Guesty

Reasons for Switching to Hospitable.com: Features, price, and customer service.

3 years ago

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, John! We're delighted that you enjoy Smartbnb -- and much more is yet to come!

Jared
COO in U.S.

SmartBnB Is Amazing!

Pros:

We love the automation of messaging within Airbnb. This automated messaging has allowed us to scale quickly and provide high levels of customer service. The ability to customize and create message templates that are unique to the quest/property is like magic. We also love the financial reporting which we use heavily to track our progress, make strategic decisions and share results with our clients.

Cons:

Not much. Our only let down about the software is that at the current time it only allows for the integration with HomeAway/VRBO and Airbnb. They focus on the quality (full API connection vs iCal links) of these connections and not quantity which we appreciate.

Alternatives Considered: Tokeet, Guesty For Hosts, Hostfully Property Management Platform, Guesty and Lodgify

Cristina
Admin in Puerto Rico

Best Property Management Messaging System

Comments: Overall experience: Happy camper here! Simple set up, variety of languages, cost effective, great customer service, teams can access their areas in the system without a problem, you can manage multiple platforms, metrics, CRM and continuous improvement. It can't get any better.

Pros:

We have been using Smartbnb since they began. We have seen them grow and develop their software always keeping both administrator and guests in mind. In my opinion, their customer service is one of the BEST in the industry.

Cons:

This is a simple yet effective software and the team keeps on developing new tools all the time. Perhaps a better app for phones could be an improvement, nonetheless, what is offered at the moment works!

Angela
Property Manager in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Makes my life so much easier

Comments: Overall I love smartbnb. It saves me a lot of time and effort. It makes managing multiple properties a lot less of a headache and I would definitely recommend it.

Pros:

I help oversee 10 short term rental properties across 6 different accounts. I love how I can easily see what's going on and respond to any customer for any property in one platform. You couldn't believe how time consuming it is to respond to people across so many different accounts. Also I LOVE how you can set up automated messages - ugh the best! This saves me an incredible amount of time every week!

Cons:

The only thing I wish this smartbnb had was a mobile app which I know they're working on and I'm very excited for. Also I wish it was easier to set up manual tasks and reminders without having to go to the operations calendar and look up the customer. I wish you could do that all within the messaging section. There's also a fewww times the program bugged out on me but overall I really like the program.

3 years ago

We're delighted that Smartbnb is helping you run your business more easily and effectively! We also really appreciate your feedback: the mobile app will be ready very, very soon ;) And your recommendation about making manual tasks easier to set up is quite right, we will add this to the feedback pipeline. And of course, we will keep working on fixing bugs and making sure that Smartbnb is the most reliable platform in the short-term rental market :)

Elkin
Founder in Colombia

Great Automation/Communication Software

Pros:

Everything! It does what it says for a fair price. Smartbnb saves me hours of works every single week. In summary, if you are in the STR business, stop reading reviews and go and get a free trial. You can thank me later ;)

Cons:

It is excellent software, and it may take you some time to set up (nothing complex or difficult, just time), but once it is up and running, you will be glad you did it.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Hospitable.com: I tried different options before, but those were not even close to the quality of Smartbnb.

Yaroslav
Investor in Czechia
Real Estate, Self Employed

Best money spent

Comments: Amazing. I love the company and their product. And it keeps getting better every year.

Pros:

I most love that this software allows to automate 80% of communication with guests. I never have to worry about check-in instructions, parking instructions, leaving reviews and many other small communication things. I love the price of Smartbnb as it's very affordable for anyone doing short term rentals. And the support has always been quick and amazing.

Cons:

It's not magic. You have to sit down and learn and try and test certain features. So it does take some time to learn what are the best settings that suit your needs as the software can be customised in incredible detail.

2 years ago

Thanks Yaroslav for your feedback. Sadly, magic always require some degree of work, depending on how custom you want your setup to be. What we help with is the ROI on that initial time investment. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make it faster on your end!

William
CEO in Australia
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Outstanding Product from an Outstanding Team

Comments: They are a young and dynamic company and are able to deliver a great product with outstanding support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] started on his own with the experience of managing his own properties - he has designed a very good platform that streamlines one of the most onerous workflows for any accommodation manager (guest communications). The team has now expanded and they push features regularly and connect with multiple OTAs

Pros:

Beautiful UI with thoughtful design Good feature mix that add value to a property management business Automated messaging with a good level of sophistication & ease of use Airbnb connectivity a plus Automated reviews for Airbnb are particularly useful

Cons:

Predictive messaging is not that practical in real life applications

Lora
Owner/manage4 in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Good channel management with lots of integrations

Pros:

I switched to Hospitable from another channel management software as it had a lot more integrations and especially the Schlage Encode integrations. What I found was even more features that are powerful and make my management and guest communications easier.

Cons:

It occassionally has a few hiccups working with VRBO.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Choosing Hospitable.com: More integrations

Switched From: iGMS

Reasons for Switching to Hospitable.com: Price and ease of use

Nina
Owner in Indonesia
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Great app, exceptional customer support

Pros:

Smartbnb is a timesaver, peace of mind and a tool I would not want to miss for running our short term rental. Once set up it saves so much time in responding and replying to all booking and reservation requests. It is also such a peace of mind as I don't have to worry to forget to send out confirmations, follow up messages and alike. Customer support is exceptional not only for those moments where you need to figure our of how something works or is set up best but in the difficult times of COVID the team at Smartbnb has repeatedly showed that they do care for their customers! I could not recommend this software and company enough!

Cons:

Nothing to add here. Of course there's always something that could be added or improved but it is enough to reach out to Smartbnb and you will be heard.

Kourtney
Airbnb Host in U.S.
Hospitality, Self Employed

Smartbnb keeps me organized and makes me look awesome.

Comments: Exceptional. I would recommend it to all Airbnb hosts. I don't think I would be as successful or as organized had someone not recommended the software.

Pros:

I love that I am able to set-up and schedule specific messages to potential future guests and guests from everything to inquiry requests, to check-in instructions, to review reminders. Also, the property manager and the cleaning team receives automated messages upon a booking confirmation, as soon as I do once a guest has booked my property. Because I utilize Smartbnb, I am able to keep my response time at 100% on the Airbnb platform, something that Airbnb looks at when evaluating Superhost status.

Cons:

I don't really have any cons as I know no other software experience like this and I have had awesome success with the implementation and use.

Ntsako
CEO in South Africa

Smartbnb changed everything

Comments: TIME!!!

Pros:

I like the ease of use, its very intuitive, even if i give it someone who has never been exposed to the software, they are still able to learn the ropes pretty quickly

Cons:

Sometimes messages require me to review and send, e.g booking confirmation, but its only been happening recently, so hopefully they will fix this

3 years ago

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. Our designers and developers are constantly working on making sure the software is easy to use for all kinds of users. You mentioned in the 'cons' section that sometimes you need to review messages before they go out, like booking confirmations. I have good news for you! If you go to your account settings you can switch on the option to send messages to returning guests. It's switched off by default but if you turn it on, then the confirmations will go out automatically! We hope you will continue to trust us to save you time in the future :)

Monika
Revenue Manager in Poland
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Thanks to smartbnb keeping our response rates very high while saving our time !

Comments: We're avoiding mistakes that can occur when sending messages without automatization. Also it saves loads of time of our emploees with sending automatic templates, more to that, no one has to remember about sending them to each guest !

Pros:

It makes managing many properties very easy in terms of guest comunication. We're keeping our response rates very high. Really great feature is automatic guest review. It helps to save a lot of time and energy.

Cons:

I would love to see integration with other portals than airbnb. Booking.com would be great as it is another big player in a short term rental OTA's. We're missing the feature of responding to the guest reviews (automated).