Hostfully Property Management Platform Reviews

4.3 (94) Write a Review!

About Hostfully Property Management Platform

Property management and guest experience software for short term rental managers who want to scale a grow their businesses.

Learn more about Hostfully Property Management Platform

Pros:

Dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT. So helpful and we are still hopeful that they will refund us.

Cons:

I would avoid unless you know and can explain EXACTLY and EVERY SINGLE feature (to the smallest detail) that you would need, and ask very specific questions whether Hostfully provides it.

Hostfully Property Management Platform ratings

4.2
4.3
4.0
4.1

7.8/10

Hostfully Property Management Platform has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 94 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Hostfully Property Management Platform before?

Ryan
Ryan
Real Estate Broker in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Tried the rest...this is the best! Look no further

Comments: Everything about Hostfully shows a pattern of superior thought and workmanship. The Hostfully team members I have come in contact with have all showed me a unique desire to deliver a robust solution to the day to day struggles I deal with as a property manager. I have used 3 other "top rated" alternative property management solutions and they all fall flat and short. When I say I recommend "them"...Hostfully...I say that because you are not just getting software...you are getting a team dedicated to making their customers user experience a successful one! They understand their clients success (us) means their success. I am happily staying with this company because nobody else has come close to solving my challenges as they are currently doing.

Pros:

Simple setup...really nice GUI...easy to navigate...no unnecessary clicks and extremely intuitive. The calendar is fabulous...you know where your bookings are coming from...it's easy to make contact with guests (due to the new inbox feature)...easy to make direct bookings...take payments...make changes...issue refunds...schedule housekeeping...I mean the team at Hostfully has thought of virtually everything to make your life easier. Not to mention distribution, channel management...all this is supposed to be cumbersome...not so anymore. My revenues have increased immensely not just as a direct result of better channel integration but for the simple fact that I have so much more free time! Free time equals more marketing, etc. The productivity that this software achieves must be worth checking out. Oh...and the support! ...due to the thoughtful design of the platform I find myself figuring things out on my own....however when you are in a bind...it seems the support is always there. Hostfully's support apparatus is easily twice as fast as the other platforms I have used. It's not even close frankly. In fact, I left another platform because of this very support problem that Hostfully has solved. Lastly, let's not forget value...the price. I think their pricing plans are competitive and more than reasonable when you think about how many problems they have solved.

Cons:

While it's not a deal breaker...an app would be nice. Using alternative property management solutions, they all had "apps". But what's the point of an app whey they are broken, clunky and lacking in every way imaginable? That describes the "competitors" mobile offerings. Believe me I tried them...for years...each! Hostfully does not have an app...but their site is completely "mobile friendly". Initially I was concerned but it turns out I couldn't have been more wrong. I would rather have a mobile friendly site that achieves ALL than an app that claims to have all, most...or some...yet has nothing of real value. Hostfully's site is SUPER EASY on your mobile device. Don't worry about it! I'm extremely mobile and if it was a pain...I would have moved on by now...and I'm not...no way.

Caterra
Manager in U.S.

Hostfully to the rescue!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: We still have a lot to learn but it's great so far!

Pros:

Hostfully's responsiveness and customer service is top notch!!! It is rare that you get such excellent customer service these days. They are amazing in my book simply for their customer service. But we really appreciate the pipeline feature! It is great to be able to see where every guest is in the process of their booking/stay. That at-a-glance feature is very helpful for keeping track of everything. We also appreciate the ability to create and schedule our own template messages. Also, what is really great and invaluable is the fact that changes show up on OTA within minutes.

Cons:

It's a little annoying to have to navigate between properties by going into the property menu dropdown each time you need to switch. It would be great if you could switch between properties a little easier (maybe have a menu of properties on the side at all times).

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: Lodgify was great initially, but we ran into issues with inconsistency in pricing across different OTA. Also, their customer service was not very responsive.

Switched From: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: The person that contacted us to onboard was really nice. She won us over!

3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Caterra! We're delighted to hear Hostfully has been a life changer for you. It's great to know you love our customer service and had an amazing onboarding experience. We value your feedback and look forward to growing our partnership with you! :)

Melissa
Guest Services Manager in U.S.
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Not My Favorite

3.0 last month New

Comments: We ultimately made the decision that Hostfully was not a good decision for our business, and offloaded immediately due to a) calendar sync errors, b) poor treatment and support from Hostfully's team, and c) limitations.

Pros:

I enjoyed that it was easy to use and navigate.

Cons:

We had issues with Hostfully on the Support and platform integration side. Support gave me the runaround, and we also felt we received poor treatment from the team. There are limitations in the product such as pricing features and it's not user-friendly at all.

Alternatives Considered: Hosthub

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: We chose it due to its cheaper pricing than Syncbnb and could sync our calendars. We experienced a lot of issues integrating with VRBO and Wheelhouse, and feel we were blamed when we had nothing but great communication along the way, and VRBO felt Hostfully miscommunicated with us.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, Melissa! We're glad to know you found our product easy to use and navigate. We regret to know you felt you received poor treatment from our support team, that is not how we want to come across at all. Most people love our support and find us very helpful. We flagged your experience and sent it to the leadership team.

Ruth
Owner & Chief Vacation Officer in U.S.

A solid software choice

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I like Hostfully. It is fairly easy to learn and use and it really helps me in my vr business.

Pros:

I love that Hostfully enables direct booking from my website and integrates seamlessly with Airbnb and Booking. The onboarding and customer service is excellent.

Cons:

There is NO app. Apparently, an app release is coming for 2023. I am waiting!

Alternatives Considered: Zeevou

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: I did not like Lodgify. Hard to use, bad customer service and expensive.

Switched From: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: Loved the demo, functionality and price was competitive.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for the amazing review, Ruth! We're happy to know you're loving your Hostfully experience so far and enjoyed your onboarding process. The app is coming really soon and we hope you would love it! Thank you for being such a lovely customer, we count ourselves lucky to have you. :)

Austin
Owner/CoHost in U.S.

Hostfully

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Hostfully has lots of great features at a fairly affordable price compared to other softwares. The onboarding was excellent and the customer service may be the best part about it. The enhanced reporting is what made me switch to Hostfully, it has saved me tons of time on the back end billing home owners.

Cons:

The calendar function could be better. This is the most used piece of the software for me and I wish it more functional with changing and seeing pricing for each property. The enhanced reporting is what made me switch

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway, Guesty and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: After they were bought out the customer service was terrible and unresponsive. Plus the reporting was unusable.

Switched From: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: The pricing was better for me in a seasonal market than guesty or hostaway. The customer service and onboarding seemed better at Hostfully. Hostfully being centered in the USA was a large selling factor as I knew it would make the onboarding and continued support easier.

3 weeks ago

We're incredibly happy you loved the onboarding as well as the customer support team. It's awesome to hear the enhanced reporting feature is a time saver for you! We are upgrading the calendar and we hope you would love it! Thank you for choosing us, Austin!

German
Vacation Rental Manager/Owner in U.S.
Real Estate, Self Employed

Everything you need to run your business in one easy to use platform!

5.0 last month New

Comments: We are able to remotely manage our listings seamlessly. Never have to worry about double bookings, our response times are great thanks to automatic email capabilities. Guest satisfaction with communication has been noted from our guest stays. Couldn't ask for a better platform to depend on running a successful vacation rental business.

Pros:

The integrations with all the booking platforms and technology makes it very easy to remotely manage our property. Synching of the calendars have been great, and the fact that as soon as a guest books, our cleaner is automatically notified of a new job being created.

Cons:

I wish that the direct booking site would load faster to give a better customer experience. The delay of pictures loading causes some issues with response time.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway and Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: All the integrations with various booking platforms, all the technology that can be connected with the platform. Also, customer support is by far the best i've seen. Very prompt into responding to your messages and finding a solution.

3 weeks ago

Thank you, German, for the amazing review! It's great to know the automatic system and the integrations help your remote management more effective. We appreciate your feedback regarding the direct platform. We're glad to know the customer support has been helpful for you. The success of your business really is the success of ours!

Jerry

Great Customer Service

5.0 last month New

Comments: Lack of a messaging system other than email

Pros:

It helps me with my direct bookings - mostly for my return visitors who have booked initially on other platforms.

Cons:

located overseas - as such customer service was often delayed

3 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your review, Jerry! We're excited to know that we help you with direct bookings. We appreciate our partnership and we look forward to working with you more!

Chelsea
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Great product overall, definitely needs work, but great integrations

4.0 last month New

Comments: I still believe in this product despite some of our biggest frustrations. Personal communication or the ability to have an assigned account manager would be HUGE.

Pros:

We love the integrations! Most are seamless. The calendar view is good and most of the Company level settings are nice to have. Chat customer service is great for smaller, less important issues. Templates and triggers are nice and it's always great that we can provide feedback.

Cons:

When really big, impactful problems arise, there is NO ONE to speak with. Sometimes it's much easier to pick up the phone.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts, iGMS and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: User experience

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: Overall integration compatibility, user experience, customer support

Real Estate Investor in U.S.

Critical Feature Missing

Pros:

Hostfully does have some good features..

Cons:

Hostfully is missing a KEY FEATURE that is pivotal to operating a short-term rental business in an efficient manner! The missing feature is their integration with VRBO. While Hostfully allows you to set up "automated messages" to guests who book through Airbnb, they lack the integration to do the same on VRBO. This is something that they won't tell you during the training sessions, so please take this as your warning!! After I signed up for Hostfully, I learned about this lack of integration and immediately canceled and am now using Guesty which not only has integration to message your guests automatically from their platform, but they also have many many more features as well! If you're serious about growing your short-term rental business, I highly recommend using software that can support you (not Hostfully)!

Alternatives Considered: Guesty

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: I chose Hostfully because I thought they had almost identical features to Guestsy, but at a lower price. I was wrong. Hostfully is missing key features and integrations, like not being able to send automated messages to VRBO guests through Hostfully.

9 months ago

Hi Bailey, Thank you for trying Hostfully. First, I want to apologize for the miscommunication on how our automated messaging works since it works for all channels including Vrbo. I believe the limitation you are referring to is the lack of a Vrbo messaging API. This prevents you from receiving messages in Hostfully sent from the Vrbo guest portal. You can still automate emails to your Vrbo guests and when they respond, correspond with them via email directly from the Hostfully inbox. The lack of a Vrbo messaging API comes from Vrbo themselves. We are patiently waiting for Vrbo to add this to their official API. We are proud to have reached the exclusive "Preferred Partner" status for Vrbo, and because of that, we only integrate through their official API. We do not scrape data/emails in an unofficial way, where a simple change in HTML code could break the "integration". In the meantime, the workflow mentioned above works well for our customers.

Angel
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Good software but needs lots of improvement

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Triggers for cleaners not working, guest messaging is a mess and not able to use, triggers for check in instructions don't always work. Integration with VRBO is not smooth.

Pros:

I like the ease of having all My calendars in 1 place.

Cons:

There are a lot of glitches and you have to constantly be checking to make sure the triggers for cleaners and guests are working. My assistant spends at least 4 hours a day inside hostfully making sure everything is running smoothly.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: I outgrew the aoftware

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: Thought has more features

Drew
Co-Owner in U.S.

Comprehensive Property Management Platform for Small and Big Operators Alike

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Excellent. This platform has really improved and streamlined how we manage our business. And if we ever have an issue, the support team is very quick to jump in and help. This platform just keeps getting better and better.

Pros:

Consolidates major rental platforms / channels into easy to understand calendar view. Message triggers and scheduling functions ensure messages to communicated to guests exactly when you want them to be delivered. Enhanced Reporting -- accurate and consolidated financial and transaction reporting -- itemized and aggregated across platforms makes accounting far easier. Platform built for easy integrations and Hostfully is continually bringing in new partners to further build out comprehensive service. Very strategic. We take advantage of the pricing algorithms, additional direct channels, and more. EXCELLENT support team that solves problems fast and communicates very well throughout the process. Providing a Direct Booking Website as part of our package is a GREAT benefit. Publishing tools make it easy to push photos and copy out to additional channels. Very knowledgeable and likable team who make themselves available for input and feedback. They take a very strong interest in knowing how their platform is performing at every stage of its growth.

Cons:

Keeping in mind that my wife and I are small operators (five properties at the moment), we love this software but there are features we do not use that are more suited for larger operators, such as Dashboard and Pipeline. Reports vs Enhanced Reporting is confusing, we assume this will be sorted out as time goes on. And we would LOVE a mobile app!

3 weeks ago

Thank you so much, Drew, for the amazing review! We put in the work to keep all of our customers happy, we are delighted to know the features hit the mark for you and you're enjoying your Hostfully experience! The app is coming very soon, we hope you would love it as well! Thank you again for being a loyal customer, we're honored for our partnership! :)

Emma
Founder in Greece
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

This software has completely revolutionised my vacation rental business!

Comments: From the first sales call to the daily use of the platform my experience with Hostfully has been nothing but positive. These guys are awesome!

Pros:

With very little time to spend getting familiar with the software and setting up all my properties, I loved how user friendly the Hostfully platform is. The UI was intuitive and totally logical to the needs of a short term rental owner with 20+ properties. The set up time was minimal compared with other products I'd used and the customer service & training were amazing. Their live chat help line is truly best in market. Anything Ive ever needed help with has been resolved within the hour with sensible, easy to follow instructions, charm and humour - you can really tell these guys are also short term rental hosts.

Cons:

The accounting & bookkeeping side of the platform needs some improvement. All the info is there but pushing out reports at the end of the month requires too much manual reconfiguration. I dont use accounting software because my business isnt large enough to warrant the cost and I think the Hostfully platform could easily export the data I need in an easy to use format. Id rather a one stop platform than 5 different software programs integrating with each other - too many work arounds and too much opportunity for there to be a breakdown in the chain of info.

Alternatives Considered: Amenitiz, Zeevou and Hospitable.com

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: I found the Zeevou platform UX incredibly frustrating, time consuming and difficult to use.

Switched From: Zeevou

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: The user friendly interface and integrations suited my business and my personal style more so than other platforms. The customer service and warm friendly approach of everyone Ive interacted with at Hostfully ultimately won me over - we are in the people business and people really matter!

Jaci
CEO/Founder in U.S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

I'm obsessed!

Comments: Their customer support staff is amazing. I feel like I know them all by name! Within hours they have chatted back to me with incredible support and always answer my question or team up with the software I'm having challenges with and help me get it all sorted.

Pros:

When I began researching PMS platforms I mainly looked at how user friendly and clean the software felt. For example, I am a MAC user...and Hostfully reminded me of using a Mac (simple)...vs another platform that reminded me of a 90's PC (complicated and dated). The hostfully platform is so simple to learn, and the layout is wonderful. Not only that- it connects to AMAZING 3rd party partners! I am able to have nightly insurance, auto lock scheduling, auto cleaning scheduling, dynamic pricing and so much more! When I hear people still use all the OTA's without a PMS...I do not know how they do it! Hostfully is my FAV!

Cons:

The only thing is they do not have an app- so I try to keep my laptop handy for easier access!

Alternatives Considered: OwnerRez

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: I only used the free version of IGMS for the auto message function. I never planned to use it long term. I wanted the best of the best- AKA Hostfully

Switched From: iGMS

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: Yeevou WAS SUPER complicated and didn't seem to be developed well enough. OwnerRez- looked complicated and dated. A lot of people in my area use OwnerRez...and I wanted to do things differently!

Keith
Hospitality, Self Employed

Extremely Helpful Cloud Solution for Vacation Rentals: Calendar, Booking Widget, Lead Management++

Comments: Orbirental does much more than I really need it to, but I find myself using more and more of it as time goes on. Originally discovered this as literally the only nice-looking solution for putting one's vacation rental calendar and a "book now" widget on a dedicated website, but then found it does so much more... Very helpful in terms of managing/consolidating leads from the many different listing platforms into one central location. The ability to easily send quotes to inquiring guests is fantastic. And, if you don't have a way to securely and directly take payments, well it gives you that, too (with support for many different payment processing and payment methods). It basically gives you all of the essential components you need to run a vacation rental business (and that you would have a very hard time hacking together yourself!). Essential for me was its ability to support dynamic pricing (currently from integration with PriceLabs) , but there should be more integrations as time goes on. My use case might be a little unusual as I own and manage just a single property. (I have no doubt that it easily scales to support even rather large property management firms and it was obviously designed from the ground up to support multiple users/agents and multiple properties.) For me, I was trying to build my own dedicated website for my vacation rental with similar features, functionality and user experience as delivered by Airbnb, VRBO, etc. and, lo and behold, using Orbirental gave me all of the pieces that I could not have easily and cost-effectively built myself. It can take a little time to understand the workflows and the Orbirental way of doing things (hence, 4 stars for ease-of-use), but it's mighty powerful... And I find myself, over time, moving toward making it more central to the way I manage and respond to guest inquiries (which I probably should have done in the first place). OUTSTANDING customer support with quick response time, a "there are no stupid questions" attitude, and very responsive to requests for enhancement. Very reliable: The only "issues" I've seen with the product have been due to the general complexities of integration with the broad variety of external data feeds they have to deal with (e.g., something goes haywire at Airbnb or HomeAway and that ends up affecting Orbirental). Basically, it "does everything it says on the tin" and more. Highly recommended and essential!

Pros:

Great calendar/booking widget. Enables payment processing. Easy to use quote tool. Outstanding customer support. Extensive feature set. Basic features up and running instantly. Modern/clean design.

Cons:

Bit of a learning curve as one would expect from a product that is unique, powerful and customizable. Takes some effort/configuration to get the most out of it. Somewhat hard to use "on the go" as the admin interface works best on desktop browsers. A companion app for mobile would be awesome.

Keith
CEO in U.S.
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Hostfully Platform saves us time and makes us more money

Comments: We have been using the product for 2 years and it keeps improving. While we don't find value in every new feature, we're happy with the pace that they're responding to feature requests.

Pros:

The ease of using the channel manager and adjusting per-channel pricing.

Cons:

The user interface. It's not flashy, but it's functional.

Alternatives Considered: Tokeet, Guesty For Hosts and Guesty

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: Tokeet was not a great channel manager and it's integrations were spotty. The UI was overly complex and it was sometimes difficult to do tasks we felt should be routine and easy.

Switched From: Tokeet

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: We found the price point relative to the feature list to be a great value. It was very easy to get started with an evaluation and once we did so, we just didn't want to try out anything else--we were satisfied.

Spencer
CEO in U.S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Orbirental is a next generation VR platform at the leading trend of technology

Pros:

I have been really impressed by the functionality of the Orbirental Property Management Software. I started a full-service vacation rental business in Coachella Valley, CA approximately 1 year ago, and we have been growing quickly with large 5+ bedroom properties will hotel style amenities all in the Indio/La Quinta area. Orbirental has full integrations with the booking platforms, including Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO, TripAdvisor and Booking.com, which has allowed us to expand our reach to the worldwide traveller market. Orbirental also provides great integrations with the newest and greatest technology partners so we can utilize the benefits of dynamic pricing, guest books, channel managers, keyless locks, email marketing software, along with many more tech companies that are emerging every day in this dynamic and fluid industry. Orbirental has an innovate and easy to use interface for managers, staff and guest inquiries. The lead management pipeline is what Orbirental has mastered at the core of its PMS, but there are so many useful integrations that make Orbirental a truly one-stop shop for any size management company that wants to stay at the leading trend of technology and run their business efficiently and effectively. I highly recommend Orbirental for the modern vacation rental property management company!

Cons:

Orbirental does not provide a website builder but can help vacation rental management companies build a customer and highly optimized website instead, using their API for data synchronization and payment processing.

Margie

Excellent Software

Comments: We moved to Hostfully wanting a software that integrates with Quickbooks and they have not disappointed us on anything that we have asked them to tackle.

Pros:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], the owner, is available and is always open to improving his software to increase revenue and help to push our properties through API connections. Customer service is amazing and the costs for the software is minimal compared to some of the very large software options out there, but better!

Cons:

No cons! we are so happy with the software... I would love a phone app... that is the only con!

Alternatives Considered: Guesty

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: We were having a ton of glitches in the monthly statements and they were too pricey.

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: the price, the integrations and the ease of use of the software

Nancy
Short Term Rental Property Manager in U.S.

Love hate relationship

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: The biggest help has been having the cleaners being notified each time a booking occurs. It has been a lengthy process to convert to Hostfully. Onboarding was not as good as I had hoped. I still don't know how to use much of the website. Your chat support is excellent. I am very disappointed that I have more work to do with VRBO because we use Hostfully. I have thought of discontinuing because it has made it so much more difficult. I haven't because I like Pricelabs being able to change my pricing daily. I had hoped using a channel manager would make my work easier and simpler. That has not been the case.

Pros:

I can see all the bookings on one calendar. They send messages to my cleaners as soon as a booking is made. One change that goes to all platforms. I can plug in Pricelabs to change my pricing. Support is great. Quick chat responses, answers my questions and solves the problems.

Cons:

No app is a real problem. Please get it running soon. Hard to read pages of website, the muted grey and other muted colors are hard to read. Type font is way too small to read on a phone. Calendar can be confusing. Hard to add jobs, everything is too small and sensitive, so I end up on the wrong date, etc. Seem to have to go to different locations on website to get something done. There should be an automatic assignment, when it is just me handling everything. Sometimes I need to do something but can't, then I remember I have to assign it to me before I can manage the thing I need. Since having a channel manager it is a lot more work for me, because VRBO will not collect funds nor report and pay occupancy tax. Inquiries cannot be handled through Hostfully, only bookings. Onboarding was lengthy, difficult, incomplete, poor scheduling and cancellations. We have had some glitches where it wasn't sending out the information correctly. I still need more explanations of all the bells and whistles, but onboarding is over, so is my training.

Ami
Ecommerce in Indonesia
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Great however need improvement

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Great however need improvement

Pros:

Generally user friendly, easy connection.

Cons:

Needs improvement on Reporting (esp. customized repot). Few channels cannot be integrated.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway and NextPax Channel Management System

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform: Costing

Switched From: Beds24

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: Costing

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, Ami! It's fantastic to know you find the software easy to use. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, we work hard to improve our software and meet expectations like yours. We look forward to working with you more and are here to support you anytime!

Stefano
Stefano
RedE Rent in Canada

A great service that continues to grow and improve!

4.0 last month New

Pros:

It's fairly easy to onboard/get started. There's plenty of room to grow your operations and create automated systems for maximizing your time/output. Plenty of 3rd party software integration (including their fantastic/affordable guidebook solution) and a responsive support team make this a great solution for our business.

Cons:

Currently, there is not currently an app, and certain aspects of the software are not quite as intuitive and robust as they could perhaps be (it feels very much like a WordPress site). Once you get the hang of things it's pretty smooth sailing though.

Alternatives Considered: PriceLabs and TurnoverBnB

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind feedback, Stefano! We're thrilled to know you enjoy the automated settings of the PMS and make the most of our brilliant Guidebook as well as the integrations. The app is coming very soon so we hope you would love it! Our support team is here for you anytime.

Nick
Nick

Early User...and Hostfully Continues to Add More Relevant Features

Comments: Hostfully is allowing us to grow in a more organized manner, allowing us to better manage our properties and providing us a competitive advantage.

Pros:

Hostfully has allowed Osa Property Management to grow from managing just a couple of homes and each of us sending out numerous emails during the rental cycle, to now, where we have total calendar control, fully integrated to numerous other sites and auto-triggered communications with renters and travelers.

Cons:

I didn't take the time to learn the software early on and under-utilized its functionality. It can do so much, and it is all relatively easy and intuitive, but it just takes some time to study and to practice. The customer service at Hostfully is wonderful!! They are quick to respond to questions and will provide solutions to every question I've had through the years.

Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

A Complete PMS for our Vacation Rental Management Company!

Comments: Orbirental has saved our team countless man hours of work and anytime we’ve encountered an issue it has been addressed and resolved promptly. The integrations and ease of use make this product invaluable to our operation.

Pros:

From the start, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team were quick to respond to help us get set up and work through any issues we encountered. We utilized the booking engine to build out our website and the automated messages saved us countless hours of work.

Cons:

My only complaint would be a few missing feature such as some smaller individual integrations with Airbnb such as an auto message respond for Airbnb inquiries and last minute pricing. However, the team continues to roll out new and improved updates and functionality.

Alternatives Considered: Rentals United, iGMS, 365villas and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform: Features and functionality fit our company’s needs making Orbirental the obvious choice.

Persida
Real Estate, Self Employed

Open platform to integrate with other solution providers

Comments: Time savings

Pros:

I am going from two properties to 5, and from Airbnb only to advertising on multiple channels, therefore I need a software solution. I don't want to start on one platform only to have to redo everything later, so I've spent a lot of time researching. I really like Orbirental for three major reasons: 1) Open platform that allows "bolt-on" integration from other solution providers. Unlike other software providers, Orbirental gives you options. Want a channel manager? There's 4 to choose from. Insurance solution? They're working on integrating with 4 companies. Payments? There's 4 solutions for that. Cleaning? 2-3 different partners. I like the choices so that I can do my own research and decide what's best for my way of doing business and for my budget. 2) Cust support answered all my questions patiently. I had a lot of questions. Like a LOT. It's impressive because I'm a small fish on the scale of clients/revenue. 3) Willingness to take requests and work on solutions that aren't yet available in the core software currently

Cons:

Some things are in the works (app, ResortLock integration, insurance integration, but they're all on the near horizon (end of the year/Q1 of 2018). I can wait. I just want to make sure I'm on the best platform that adapts with the times, and from my research there's many software solutions that do vacation rental management well, but I think Orbirental is the most adaptible/growth-centric, and that will be valuable to have as new features and more efficient methods of automation are created in the future.

joanne
hospitality manager in U.S.

Avid User

5.0 last month New

Comments: We love Hostfully. We had switched to TRACK a year ago and had an unpleasant transition and experience, and we came back to Hostfully with a lot of feelings of relief.

Pros:

Great design and easy user interface, simple but complex at the same time. Everyone also always loves the guidebooks of course. I find the Hostfully customer support to be top notch as well.

Cons:

There are not many qualms I have. I appreciate the photo arranging gallery has become a lot more efficient and easy to use from a recent update!

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, Joanne! It's great to know that you find the PMS and the Guidebook easy to use. We strive to provide superior customer service and are thrilled to hear that you love our team Thank you for believing us, we are honored you had chosen us again!

Tod
Proprietor in Canada
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

The Best Kind of PMS Out There!

Comments: Even more than the Hostfully Guidebook, the Hostfully PMS/PMP has really, really impacted the professionalism of my business and has helped to eliminate errors associated with my historical system. No more manual entry and much less chance of double-booking potential. Highly recommended!

Pros:

I've been using the Orbirental > Hostfully Property Management System for my four-unit, vacation-rental business for the past couple of years. I know I'm not a big user, but the business functionality and "big city" look of the automatically triggered emails paired with the multi-OTA calendar sync paired with the ease of calendar export (to my website showing live-availability) has made my work life infinitely easier...and has helped lead to an awesome work-life balance!

Cons:

Like any well-thought-out system, there are a lot of details to get a handle on to best utilize the capabilities. I could use a one-on-one training session at some point.