Kazoo Employee Experience Platform Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About Kazoo Employee Experience Platform

Kazoo combines Goals & OKRs, Recognition, Feedback, Conversations, and Incentives within a single, easy-to-use platform.

Learn more about Kazoo Employee Experience Platform

Meredith L.
Meredith L.
Director of People and Culture in U.S.

Amazing program. My employees love it!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It is very user friendly. My employees don't need extensive training on how to use the tool. We were able to customize the tool to have it match the company culture and colors.

Cons:

There is nothing that I don't enjoy using with the tool. I just wish that I had more time to devote to upgrading our store.

Ricardo F.
Ricardo F.
Craftsman in Brazil
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees

Optimize your tasks Enjoy your time

5 10 months ago

Comments: The system delivers what it promises and delivers results as expected, some errors and distortions with emphasis on notifications do not affect good performance and the main objective.

Pros:

Is a practical, intuitive and functional application, with an easy navigation interface and with many management options.

Cons:

The lack of ability to evaluate the users' experience, the goal definitions are not very detailed and sometimes omits some notifications and updates of objectives and changes in goals.

Sherry S.
Project Manager in U.S.
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

You earned a good rating!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Our company uses this platform to incentivise team members to recognize each other for a job well done.

Pros:

Easy to use. give and get rewarded. I love the "high five" function and that you can give someone kudos for getting kudos!

Cons:

We're integrated with slack for notifications but they are too often so I had to mute the channel, which means I don't get much visibility into see the feed unless I log into the app itself.

Nakul S.
IoT Product Manager in U.S.

Make appreciation social again!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

1) in our day-to-day work like, it is important to appreciate the help from fellow company employees. YouEarnedIt makes it possible 2) YouEarnedIt helps elevate the moral of the overall organization

Cons:

I am mostly happy with what YouEarnedIt does and the way it does it. I wish it had more integration with more local merchants. Maybe it already has it, just a matter of my organization implementing it.

Korena S.
Clinical Supervisor in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Fun and Great Prizes Too!!

5 2 years ago

Comments: It’s been a lot of fun! Great way to shout out positive remarks to colleagues as well as have fitness tracked. A lot of fun!!!

Pros:

I have used another similar program at a previous job that wasn’t as user friendly. I love the set up of Kazoo and the access to so many great rewards!!

Cons:

Haven’t found anything yet I dislike. Still getting used to it and learning to find my way around but so far so good.

Human Resources Business Partner in U.S.
Financial Services Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Decent experience with a good range of features

3 4 years ago

Pros:

It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

Cons:

It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Product Manager in U.S.
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Great way to say "Thank You"

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It can be challenging to figure out how to thank a co-worker for going above and beyond. YouEarnedIt makes it super easy to say "thanks" and give specific reasons for how their efforts made your job easier.

Cons:

No cons! The software is very easy to use and fun!

Rick W.
Director of People in U.S.
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees

Impact Beyond Our Expectations

4 7 months ago

Comments: Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

Pros:

The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Cons:

Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

Digital Marketing Specialist in U.S.
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Give Kudos To Your CoWorkers!

5 2 years ago

Comments: It's a great way to improve morale and make sure people are noticed when they're doing well.

Pros:

It's nice to physically be able to show kudos to peers, coworkers, or subordinates. It also was a great way to keep morale up when everyone in the company is able to see the praise someone is getting.

Cons:

The fact that points expired probably gamifies the system a bit - some people just making sure they use their point sbefore they expire, etc.

Andrew B.
VP Human Resources in U.S.
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees

Best integrated platform on the market

5 5 years ago

Pros:

Effectively combines continuous feedback, periodic goal reviews, surveys, and recognition. Frankly, it's the ONLY product on the market that does this week - we talked to all the others.

Cons:

There are still a few gaps in the features and functionality, but they have worked closely with us to prioritize and share timelines.

Kellye D.
Tier 1 Technical Support Representative in U.S.
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent reward system!

5 2 years ago

Comments: We use this just as a recognition tool and it is super helpful to show someone they are doing a good job!

Pros:

I like how this is used to reward other people in my organization for a job well done! We have the ability to give points which can be used to purchase company branded items or gift cards to use almost anywhere.

Cons:

There is nothing about this I do not like, it is super easy to use to reward fellow employees for a job well done!

Clayton B.
Clayton B.
Sales Development Representative in U.S.
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees

Love the love

5 3 years ago

Comments: We have been using it at our company for a few months now and it has been way more successful than I imagined it would be.

Pros:

It is nice to be able to recognize someone with more than a thanks. Not only that, it is fun to be able to get on and see all of the Kudos being sent throughout the company.

Cons:

If I had to pick something it would be that we are only allocated a certain amount of points to give out in a month, but I understand why.

Patrick K.
U.S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Employee-centric tool for Goals, Feedback, and Recognition

5 6 years ago

Comments: HighGround has been a great partner for us. They have been thoughtful collaborators, helping us to move toward a more Employee-centric approach to Performance Enablement.

Amanda W.
Executive Assistant in U.S.
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees

Great experience with Kazoo

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It's awesome to see staff being publicly recognized for things that might have gone unnoticed prior to implementing Kazoo, and they are encouraged since they're being rewarded for it. Plus, it's really motivated our teams to start recognizing each other instead of the supervisors being solely responsible for shout outs.

Pros:

Kazoo is great for employee recognition and engagement! It was easy to implement and the look/feel of the system is similar to a social media platform which makes it fun for our staff to use.

Cons:

No real cons come to mind. Although it would be cool to have the ability to customize our messages with gifs or images instead of just emoticons!

Chris M.
Head of Talent Management, L&D, and Compensation in U.S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great Service

5 6 years ago

Comments: Our experience with High Ground has been one of excellent customer service. Trisha who represents our account has been terrific throughout. We are very excited about how we can expand our use of High Ground products to help our people improve their performance everyday and recognize their success.

Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Information Technology in U.S.
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees

YouEarnedIt

5 3 years ago

Pros:

It is very easy to use. It's quick loading for all web pages. It can be customized on the colors and layout you want. Redemption is easy.

Cons:

There is nothing I dislike about YouEarnedIt. It's simple and easy to use.

Independent Landman in U.S.
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees

One of the best programs to motivate and reward team members!

5 3 years ago

Comments: The pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some people may take advantage of the system, but that goes for anything. It's better to focus on the positive side of things and reward those who definitely deserves it!

Pros:

This was definitely a first of it's kind. I love how YouEarnedIt provided a platform to motivate and reward team members. The prizes were awesome, but I'd say the best part is the recognition that is actually announced to the entire company. It made me feel really good when someone gave me a shoutout over the YouEarnedIt platform! Kudos to this company for creating something like this!

Cons:

The only downside to YouEarnedIt would be an internal one. I noticed some of my colleagues would give each other points just for the hell of it, or because the points were about to expire by the end of the month.

Production Traffic Coordinator in U.S.
Internet, 201-500 Employees

Good reward system

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall it's a good rewards program and super easy for everyone to use! It's been nice having a central place to reward anyone I want to.

Pros:

I like that it's super easy to use and everyone's profiles are super easy to grab. When you want to reward a lot of people at once it's super easy to grab their names and reward them quickly. Love that it doesn't take lots of time!

Cons:

It's mostly a text based software. I'd love to see a place to have more graphics and animations to really elevate the rewards that I am trying to give.

Craig W.
VP of Employee Success in U.S.

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

4 5 years ago

Pros:

The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

Cons:

We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Associate Creative Director in U.S.

Boost Employee moral and reflect company culture

5 3 years ago

Comments: I think it's a great way for companies to enable employee recognition across the team instead of having it only come from the management

Pros:

streamlined, focused UI and good keyboard shortcuts

Cons:

i think the success of the tool is entirely dependent on how the company decides to structure the rewards. Our engagement rates dropped significantly amongst our team when our company removed rewards with monetary value

Sr. Manager, Engagement Management in U.S.
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees

Kazoo great for employee recognition, okay for goals

4 last year

Comments: Very happy with the employee recognition & rewards sections as mentioned above. It's very similar to a social feed view, with lots of various filters by teams/departments, etc. Goal setting portion is just average.

Pros:

The employee recognition portion is fantastic - if I was scoring on this alone, I would have given 5's. It's easy to recognize employees and also earn rewards, give team members points, etc.

Cons:

I don't like the goal setting portion as much. The workflow isn't as intuitive. We switched over from Reflektive, which had employee complaints, but the workflow wasn't really much better than Reflektive. It does have slightly more features, but could be improved for a better user experience.

Chase M.
Chase M.
Service Innovation Manager in U.S.

YEI is a great tool to recognize your peers!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

We have been using YouEarnedIt for 6+ months and I've really been enjoying it. It's super easy to navigate and has some pretty cool features. My company integrated 'rewards' - employees can cash in for rewards based on how many points they have. All in all, YEI is a great product for small/mid-sized companies and encourages good behavior.

Cons:

In the short period of time we've been using YouEarnedIt, I haven't found anything negative to report. Overall - great product!

Mattie S.
Proposal Writer in U.S.
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Reward good behavior

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I absolutely love this software! I enjoy being able to give points to my coworkers when they've really helped me. I think it is a great way to boost morale around the company. A lot of coworkers who previously went unnoticed when they went above and beyond now receive company-wide praise and points to turn into something concrete as a reward.

Cons:

I really don't have any complaints! This software does what it is supposed to do.