Payoneer Reviews

4.4 (460) Write a Review!

About Payoneer

Cross-border payment processing solution that enables businesses to manage global payments securely.

Learn more about Payoneer

Pros:

The service is very good, easy to use and already available in several languages.

Cons:

And they have a useless app too. You can just see your account balance through the app.

Payoneer ratings

4.3
4.0
4.3
4.2

8.2/10

Payoneer has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 460 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Payoneer before?

Vincent
Vincent
IT Manager in Mauritius
Security & Investigations, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Adding a little fun to making payments

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, this option is the best for online transactions as a freelancer, and it is not costly for employers as opposed to many other platforms available.

Pros:

It has never been easier to make payments without complications as it is with Payoneer. Worldwide transactions are approved and verified in minutes. Currency conversions are done within the application, and sending to other payoneer users is not charged. You can get a physical debit card to use for purchases and in-person payments as a user, and the charges are affordable.

Cons:

Not many platforms offer it as a payment method and some currencies have no support on the platform.

Charlette
Charlette
Freelancer in Philippines
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees

Lowest Fee Among Any Payment Methods/Platforms

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I began using Payoneer for a client who preferred to pay via this method for my services. So far, I haven't run into any issues while using the app. What I also like about it is that, it has the lowest fees of any money-transfer platform in the Philippines. It takes advantage of preferential exchange rates, and I calculated that I save 1% total, including all sending and receiving fees and exchange rates.

Pros:

You can open a free account on the Payoneer website. Payoneer handles domestic and international payments and currency exchanges, and most types of bank transfers are free if both parties have Payoneer accounts.

Cons:

There isn't much to dislike about the platform; the only suggestion is to reduce the processing fees on some vendors.

Virginia
Virginia
Freelance editor in US
Publishing, Self Employed

Avoid it like the plague if you can.

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I loathe Payoneer with every fiber in my body. I strongly suspect them of skirting a fine line of legality in handling people's money and finding ways to hang onto it themselves for as long as possible. Shady and suspect and they absolutely have the worst customer service I have ever encountered in my 60 years. That is really saying something, as I've had some truly hair-raising customer service experiences. But these folks take the cake. If you have a problem, expect to lose access to funds for a month or more. That's what they do.

Pros:

I will admit that the whole process of receiving payments can occasionally go smoothly for a while. But in over 2 years of being paid through them by my primary client (who offers no alternatives), I have had to fight with Payoneer about one thing or another 3/4 of the time. They are notorious for having the absolute worst customer service you have or ever will encounter, and it smacks of them trying hard to be as vague as possible, as if they are purposely withholding people's money, but trying to pretend they're not. I personally believe they definitely purposely withhold funds at times.

Cons:

The fact that I've had to fight with them to get access to MY MONEY infuriates me. When they do permit me access to MY MONEY, there are all-too-often unexpected fees or problems, such as when they issued my MasterCard in British Pounds, although I do not and never have lived in the UK, nor have I ever been paid by anyone in Pounds or Euros. The card being in Pounds meant I got dinged with exchange rates and service fees over and over until I finally got my client (the payer) to intervene on my behalf. But just now, I tried to transfer funds to my bank account when the card was not accepted (again) for an online transaction. While my MasterCard is in US dollars, it is suddenly no longer available to transfer to my bank, for unknown reasons that I'm trying to determine, but having dealt with them before, I know it'll be a minimum of a week before I get any answers. When I tried to transfer, it asked a question it never had before about which currency I wanted to withdraw from and presented me with two options only: British Pounds or Euros. My head exploded. My main account is now set up for either Pounds or Euros--despite the fact that I made abundantly clear to them when I had that first problem that I do not and never have been paid in any currency other than US dollars. And these aren't the only problems I've had. During a move, they held my funds for a month until I threatened legal action. They're shady. Stay away.

Stasha
Stasha
Web designer in Serbia
E-Learning, Self Employed

A growing name in the payment system

Comments: No proof of entity is required to apply for the service. This service has no special requirements, including face scanning for obtaining biometric data or attaching personal documents. Thanks to that, the service is immediately available without waiting for validation. So far, my experience is better than PayPal's service. One essential thing for anyone who wants to open a Payoneer account is if, for some reason, they use it for a year without any transactions, they will need to pay a 29.95 USD annual account fee. In addition, the service is free of charge for account maintenance.

Pros:

I needed a replacement for PayPal, which I always have an experience with that suffers from inaccuracies on their part. This service is similar in simplicity and capabilities. I like that it supports my country's currency and many others. I also like the affordability and the fact that I can use it in many places. At first looks like a competitor to PayPal.

Cons:

Although the service is widespread, many platforms do not offer it as a payment option. If anyone needs to use the service as an alternative to PayPal, they should still check its availability on platforms they would make payments in this way.

Patrick
Patrick
Web developer in Nigeria
Computer Software, Self Employed

Awesome payment service

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Their service is alright, but it will be better if they can remove the 2000 dollar threshold for eligibility to payoneer Debit card, and also improve their customer service response time.

Pros:

I like that Payoneer integrates with a lot of marketplaces and businesses. As a part-time kindle publisher, I find it easier to receive my payments via Payoneer than any other payment gateway.It also provides Mastercard debit card which allows the withdrawal of cash from local ATM machines without having to withdraw into the bank.

Cons:

The 2000 dollar threshold required for eligibility to a debit card is too high. Also, their charges are way too high especially for withdrawal into a non dollar bank account.Their customer service takes days to respond to emails and queries, really poor.

chengetai
chengetai
Cloud expert and Political Analyst in South Africa
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees

A life saver when you are in the freelancing business.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

This is the most flexible platform to receive money if you are involved in the online freelancing business.Payoneer connects with many local banks in many countries making money transfer stress free.Their transactions are faster than the stipulated time frames,I usually recieve my money within an hour of initiating a transaction.They also have a digital mastercard which is widely accepted everywhere which is refreshing and the application process was fairly easy.

Cons:

However they have refused to lift the $50 minimum limit they set for withdrawal.They also have that same $50 minimum when sending money between two payoneer accounts which discourages their users from sending money between each other.Right now I only use it to receive money that is above $50. I hate it when sometimes when I have to wait for my money to reach $50 when I need to use my money immediately. Sometimes I 'm forced to buy online using the digital mastercard because I can't reach the withdrawal limit.They also charge $32 a year for the mastercard which is an unreasonably high amount to pay for a card.

Mohammad Izaz Arefin
Mohammad Izaz Arefin
Website Owner in Bangladesh

Best payment service provider for freelancers!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, I would recommend Payoneer to anyone who works for different marketplaces for their payment processing and online transactions.

Pros:

Payoneer provides easy and secure transactions for freelancers and small businesses. Freelancers can receive payments from marketplaces for a low fee. It is a lifesaver for places where Paypal is not yet available. It supports cross-border transactions among 200 countries and 150 local currencies. The balance can be transferred directly to a local bank account with good exchange rates. Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card can be used for online purchases and at ATMs for withdrawal. Payoneer to Payoneer transaction is completely free.

Cons:

Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card is not accepted by all banks. Some banks yet do not recognize and trust Payoneer for balance transfers yet through ACH transactions.

Pius
Founder in Uganda
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Payoneer

Comments: I have been using Payoneer for about 4 years now and it's been a satisfying relationship. Stripe payouts come in without issues and my withdrawals are mostly on time on time taking within 2 to 3 business days. I also pay a couple of my employees via Payoneer and there has never been a complaint.

Pros:

It processes Stripe payouts smoothly. My stripe payments come in time and are allocated to the respective receiving account accounts. For example, USD payments come into my USD receiving account and EUR payments come into my EUR receiving account. You also notice that payoneer has better exchange rates when withdrawawing your money or sending from between the receiving accounts. Payoneer works extra smooth with Stripe!

Cons:

Not much to be honest! As a payment processor, Payoneer works perfectly in all the areas that are essential for it to deliver a satisfying experience to customers. Its service is impeccable. However, as with any product that's always improving, I believe they can improve more on the mobile app by adding more actions such as adding bank accounts and better analytics covering more information.

Archna
Archna
Special Correspondent in India
Media Production, 501-1,000 Employees

Very low fees, more features and easy to setup.

Comments: Besides of my Job, I am doing Freelancing and other micro jobs in the same field(News and Media Production) and Payoneer is helping me to receive payments very easily. I have found Payoneer to be much cheaper as compared to its competitors. The payments get settled in my local Bank account automatically without much delay.

Pros:

The best thing about Payoneer is its very low fees compared to its competitors. The process of setting up Payoneer has been simplified in last few years, it now requires very less user information and becomes ready to receive payments. Payoneer provides virtual bank accounts of several popular currencies like USD, GBP, EUR, HKD etc. to receive payments from other businesses. I can simply give my Bank account details like Account Number, Routing number and Bank Name to receive payments from my freelancing and side business. Also, Payoneer can be integrated with several other platforms to receive payments. The best thing is the payments get settled in my Bank account in my local currency next day.

Cons:

The Customer Support service of Payoneer needs to be improved. The Support team takes so long to respond to urgent queries and even after that, they take so long to fix the problems. Another problem with Payoneer is that I can only use the virtual Bank accounts provided by them to receive funds from business accounts. Means, only business payments are allowed and local domestic transfers are not allowed.

Ignacio
Freelancer Translator in Brazil
Translation & Localization, Self Employed

Excellent option to receive payments from clients around the world!

Comments: Payoneer is a great platform for receiving payments from clients around the world. It's fast, reliable and very easy to use. You can get paid in many different currencies at a really fair service fee, and you have the option to use the money with a Mastercard prepaid card or by withdrawing it to your local account, which normally takes one or two days to deposit it. It's a great option with a great price for what is offered!

Pros:

Payoneer is the best alternative to receive payments in different currencies from clients around the world. As a freelancer or digital service provider you may deal with clients in many countries, and getting paid can be difficult and, specially, expensive. Not with Payoneer! They usually charge 1% from USD payments or even zero for EUR and GBP payments. Also, when you withdraw the money to your local account, you will usually pay a fee of only 2% on the mid-market foreign exchange fee and get it deposited in one or two days at the latest (I receive it in my Brazilian account, for reference). If you compare this to the industry most-famous player (PayPal), they charge like 6.5% when you get paid plus 3.5% on the foreign exchange fee. Plus, Payoneer offers a Mastercard prepaid card, so you can also use the money directly with the card, without having to withdraw it (although it will cost 3.5% on the foreign exchange fee, instead of 2%). Overall, it's a great and quite reliable platform! I've been using their services for around 5 years and never had a problem.

Cons:

Unfortunately, their Mastercard prepaid card doesn't work with Samsung Pay or Google Pay (at least not until now, September 2021), so you can't leave it at home and make your payments with an NFC device like your phone or smartwatch. Also, they still charge a fee of USD 29.00 per year for using this card. It made sense years ago, but with a higher competition and other platforms starting to offer similar services, this fee could be reduced or even eliminated based on your usage habits.

Muhammad
Youtuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Self Employed

Payoneer, A Perfect Place For Freelancers

Comments: My overall experience with Payoneer is an excellent and 5-star rating. the reason why I have given 3 stars rating for the "customer support" feature is, once I was in trouble and PayPal was not accepting my "First Century Bank" details. And as an alternative, I was looking for another alternative bank of "first century" from Payoneer, so I mailed using the "contact us" bottom and the team used to respond to me after 11 days. i think this is too long, but it may be because of a covid pandemic. But if it was because of service quality, then it's not a good thing. I humbly request to the Payoneer team that please review this and made it fast.
Now if we talk about my overall experience with Payoneer, then it was so much friendly. I'm using Payoneer to receive payments from Fiveer and freelancing platforms, and I never get into trouble.
The exchange rate is also too good and withdrawal speed is also appreciated.
Definitely, I'm going to highly recommend starting using Payoneer.

Pros:

As a freelancer, I liked the "global payments service" feature of Payoneer too much. I am using "First-century Bank" of Payoneer to receive payments from my clients online. There is an option of linking our local bank account and mobile wallet too, So I'm using JazzCash to withdraw payments from Payoneer. The exchange rate of Payoneer is always high than every other platform. The second thing I liked in Payoneer is a notification of upcoming payments. Whenever I use to withdraw payments from Fiveer, a notification appears in the upcoming payments tab. Multiple currencies are also an amazing feature of Payoneer, I used to receive payments from my USA clients in USD, and from others, I use to send requests in EUR. I'm doing this Because my mostly clients belong to Germany and France. once payments are received in Payoneer, I can easily withdraw to a local bank with 2 clicks. There is no compatible Payoneer Debit Card. I'm using a Payoneer debit card on Namecheap to buy a domain and my experience is excellent. So I just want to say that the Payoneer debit card is much more secure and better than my local bank's debit cards.

Cons:

Payoneer is my favorite bank ever but I want to submit some improving requests to my respected Payoneer team. I don't know why such an amazing platform has applied withdrawal limits. I can transfer a small amount of money to my mobile wallet but am unable to transfer it to a bank account because of the withdrawal of the minimum payments threshold. The payments threshold for withdrawal is a little bit high and should be reduced, so every user can transfer money to his local bank account if he has not a mobile wallet. Another thing that I wishing in Payoneer is, Payments requesting invoices. I wish that Payoneer should be an option of generating voice to request payments to our clients. whenever I use to click on "request payments" it shows me my bank account details and says for sending my bank account details to my clients. I wish there should be an option of generating a link to our profile instead of sending bank details to request payments to our client.

Torikul
Torikul
Freelancer - Web Developer & WordPress Expert in Bangladesh
Internet, Self Employed

An excellent online payment platform that works worldwide

Comments: Overall, my experience with Payoneer is outstanding. I'm using Payoneer since the beginning of my freelancing carrier. This online payment gateway platform helping me to get paid from different sources like Fiverr or Impact affiliate platform. I can quickly get paid through other Payoneer users. Using the global payment service, I can take funds from clients worldwide. It's an excellent financial service provider company I've used ever!

Pros:

The best reason why I like Payoneer because it's available in my country. And everywhere in almost 80% of freelancing platforms like Fiverr support Payoneer. There are a lot of freelancers from Bangladesh, Pakistan working on different freelance platforms. But they can't get paid through PayPal because it's not supported in our country, whereas Payoneer solved the most critical problem for us. It's easy to use, comfortable, has so many good features with solid security. Even it's easy to integrate with any local bank accounts or 3rd party software programs through API. Another good news is, Payoneer recently released a Bengali version of their website for Bangladeshi users, which is amazing.

Cons:

I'm not too fond of the Payoneer exchange rate; every time I withdraw my funds, it converts from USD to BDT, but the exchange rate always seems the same. The dollar rate often up and down; when the USD rate is so high, I withdraw funds, but it gives me the previous exchange rate when the dollar rate was medium. Payoneer does not allow users to add funds through Visa Gift Cards, whereas these international gift cards are allowed everywhere. Another bad thing about Payoneer, I tried to deposit funds to my skrill account with MasterCard, but it does not work. I tried to purchase an Envato product, but the card does not allow me to buy that product. So, there is a slight problem with Payoneer MasterCard.

jorge
jorge
Retail Sales Consultant in US
Import & Export, 51-200 Employees

international payment wallet

Comments: Payoneer in my view as a user is perfect when referring to several other payment processors, with the service of being able to send money to my account and they offer you many more services that are not available in the competition. It is a secure platform with easy handling when using. Another of the great advantages of payoneer is that you can receive payments from customers wherever they are and providing a good service, which does not charge a transfer fee because It only gives us an annual maintenance charge which I consider attractive to new entrepreneurs. Payoneer has a good customer service which makes it remarkable, to clarify and clear any doubt or problem that is presented to customers, as well as a forum where users support each other to get the best platform service which give it a great quality

Pros:

Pros What I find most attractive to payoneer is that the billing is monthly without charge for early cancellation what makes it attractive Free payments between Payoneer accounts which makes it interesting for employee nominee payments. The best for entrepreneurs and international companies. The Payoneer company is one of the main online payments that preexists in a safe and legal way which in terms of service is being adopted by number of users. Serving a great help to the loans with a great service with a MasterCard card that is sent to my address when fulfilling my registration. This card can be used on a large number of platforms to make payments including use to withdraw money from any local ATM network.

Cons:

For my point of view. One of the few problems that I find a payoneer is that the commission for using the physical master card is a little high when using it in an ATM, on the other hand also of the inactivity charges of the account since payoneer It charges you a small but not significant amount, if you don't see any movement made within a month. Stay within my liking that the payoneer company improves the payment director method that is performed between other payment platforms and payoneer for a better service between the two platforms and a better fast payment method when making any transfer between accounts . Although the customer response is slow they are attentive. I have nothing bad to say about dislikes with the use of payoneer, so far it is so good and easy to use. Payoneer is good for any commercial transaction

CMO in Pakistan

One of the best options to receive international payments

Pros:

The best thing about Payoneer it that they have a perfect market fit. They are offering services that literally no one else provides which makes them the only service provider in some countries. Over the years they have improved the user experience greatly. Over time they have been securing more and more partnerships in my country of residence which is always great. The Mobile app and the Website interface have improved greatly over the years but there is still some ground to cover in that department.

Cons:

The support team is a little off. At times they are great and other times they fail to do things which should take only a few mins. The verification process for the payer and payee is very tedious and at times makes no sense. At times they would reject a document uploaded in the verification center and then accept the very same file on the next try which I could never honestly understand ­čśé They were also a part of the Wirecard AG fiasco which resulted in funds for most of the Payoneer users being frozen and was a nightmare until it was resolved after a few days, but can't really blame them for the whole thing. Lastly they do not offer the best conversion rates.

Web Developer in Malaysia

A game changer not without flaws

Comments: Great to get paid from abroad and spending your earnings, especially if coming from countries outside the USA, EU, and AU. The fees add up and it won't notify you on new transactions.

Pros:

Being a Freelancer from outside the US and EU (where there are many alternatives to Payoneer) I was super happy when I started using Payoneer, I could get paid for my software and spend the money on my day to day life, something is not always easy without losing half of your profit on the way if you are in Latin America. Payoneer did something great, they saw beyond, they empowered freelancers outside the USA and EU, they gave them power to get paid and make business easier. Payoneer is easy to use and you can open a Global Payments account for four different currencies and one debit card for each.

Cons:

The major flaw of Payoneer it's it won't notify you when you have made a transaction! Meaning you could have lost 500 USD from your account without noticing until you check to face the sad surprise. The card option is great but the quality of the plastic itself it's not the best, it will peel off even after a few weeks of use. As a freelancer and digital nomad, I am often surprised at how steep are the withdrawal fees and foreign transaction fees when using an ATM, now even paying in the currency you manage takes up a fee! That didn't happen before. If they don't adapt quickly they will lose market once their competitors reach further onto the Americas.

Administrative officer in Nigeria
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees

My first payment Choice

Comments: This is my number one payment application as it gives me more confidence while making financial transactions online. Its very easy to make withdrawals to my local bank card so this is my number one app any day.

Pros:

I love its ease of use on its interface and its wide range of acceptance on different payment platforms across the globe. I can also make payments and withdrawal anywhere irrespective of my location whether in Africa or in the United States. I can also integrate my local bank cards for payments which is very rare with so many online payment applications.

Cons:

The customer service is very poor as the delay in treating issues of financial urgency is outrageous. You create a ticket and it takes like forever before you get any reasonable response. This issue should be treated urgently as it is highly detrimental to the image of the company and application itself.

Anvyl
Anvyl
Guest Services in US
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

Payoneer - the new way of handling your money online

Comments: Payoneer allowed me to develop my business easily and simply by providing me all the support, guidance and material that I needed in order to start. Also, it is an easy to use platform and is pretty much self - explainable once you make the initial set up.

Pros:

Payoneer is a relatively new online platform for monetary transactions, sending and receiving funds. It is one of the best tools that I have used as it allows an easy account setup, multiple bank accounts attached to it and transactions in various currencies. This helps if you are working with business partners from abroad as they can easily transfer you the funds.

Cons:

The part where Payoneer lacks a bit is that it does not support some countries that actually make big fund movements and have a lot of freelancers. You cannot open an account, or more precisely - you cannot add a bank account from some Balkan countries, eastern Europe etc. and these regions are thriving with freelance work.

Dinesh
CEO in Nepal
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

Best Payment Gateway For Freelancer/Affiliate

Comments: I am using Payoneer to receive my freelance and affiliate earnings that I earn from different platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Amazon Associate, and Clickbank. After receiving my earnings on Payoneer's associated bank account, I am able to redeem my balance to my local bank account.

Pros:

Payoneer gives the USD, EURO, and other currency bank accounts for people and we can receive our affiliate and freelance earnings on Payoneer. Payoneer is the only solution that I receive my earnings in Nepal.

Cons:

Sometimes I need to wait more than 2-3 business days to receive my payment on my bank account. This issue usually occurs on weekends and public holidays.

sawan
sawan
Owner in India
Design, 11-50 Employees

Best alternative to paypal. Saves you money

Comments: Great

Pros:

There are no hidden charges, no extra convenience fees. Conversion rates are same when receiving or sending money. They only charge 3% as transfer fees and 0% if the senders pay through ach accounts. Wheras paypal charge more than 6 percent.

Cons:

Ui could be better for both app and website. Better user experience and User designs will be good. I am a designer so let me know if I can help. :)

Kumar
CEO in Nepal
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees

Easiest ways to receive Internatioal payment in Nepal

Comments: I am previously using a PayPal account. Paypal sends only options for my country so I use my friends the US verified Paypal account but after some time they suspend it. When I ask for the removal of the limitation on my account they state that your account is on hold for 180 days and after that, you can withdrawal your current balance. Then I am creating a Payoneer account. Creating an account is a little bit lengthy but after creating, I have full control over my funds.

Pros:

Payoneer provides me with the international bank details on which I can receive my freelance and affiliate earning. Payoneer expands my limit beyond the boundaries and helps me to receive my earning without any problems.

Cons:

I like almost all the features provided by Payoneer but it is better if Payoneer allows us to receive personal transfer amount on Payoneer bank details.

Kenny
Kenny
Owner in Belgium

Payment solution for your digital business

Comments: Overal I've used Payoneer without problems to get paid for freelancing work and to pay freelancers. It was a convenient way for me, but I don't like the lack of transparency and sometimes high fees. Payoneer has some catching up to do if it wants to compete with more modern payment solutions. That being said, Payoneer has been around for a long time, is secure and reliable, so definitely worth exploring if you're looking to add more ways to pay & get paid in your business.

Pros:

What I like the most about Payoneer is that this is an easy way to bill clients and get paid right inside my account. This is especiallyl usefull in the freelancing business and in digital businesses. It's easy to request money and the withdrawal time is reasonable. I usually got my money in my bank account after a couple of days (sometimes up to 5-7 days depending on whether there's a weekend/holiday included). Payoneer isn't my main payment platform, but I'm glad to have it available in case I or my client need it.

Cons:

I didn't like that there are certain minimum requirements depending on the currency you're using. I wanted to send smaller amounts but wasn't able to do this as there were higher minimums required. The fees are also higher than with other tools and you can get charged fees if your account is inactive for a longer time. This is not a modern practice anymore, I think Payoneer needs to modernize it's entire system and rules. Payoneer is also not as advanced as other platforms, so what you can do with it is rather limited in my experience, unless you're a programmer and use the API.

MD Abu
MD Abu
Administration Officer in Bangladesh
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

A great global payment support for our organization.

Comments: Overall, I am satisfied with the software. It has been a blessing for our organization for paying the freelancers for various official purposes.

Pros:

This payment tool supports almost all the countries in the world. It can add & save wallets in multiple currencies including providing bank details. They provide Visa/ Mastercard which can be used to make payments & many more. The software can be accessed from a cross-platform & can be integrated to receive payments from PayPal & make payments to the freelancers. Their verification system is also fast.

Cons:

There is no way to recover the account after any accidental issue. They ban the account without hearing anything from the user & don't give any scope to restore the account under any condition.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Senior Executive in Malaysia
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Good payment processor for business purposes

Comments: My overall experience with Payoneer is pretty good, there are some limitation with this platform but other feature that provided is really good. The customer support is very patient in helping fixing problem of my account and very understanding in the process.

Pros:

Receiving a funds from different currency all over the world is doable with Payoneer. There are some charges included, but not too high like other payment processor platform. I can order a debit card from this service, and withdrawing the funds from my account easily without having to place a withdrawal request that may takes time 1-2 weeks for the funds landing to my local bank.

Cons:

The thing that i dislike with Payoneer is, it can't be used to receive payment or fund from individual account and only processing a payment from business account. I have to change and using other payment processor like PayPal to receive payment from personal account. Other thing is the platform layout is pretty buggy, as it won't shown the the website layout in horizontal display, and only display in device with vertical screen.

Carlos
Carlos
Sales Representative in US
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Payoneer payment wallet

Comments: It has become one of my frequently used tools for safe money management . In a moment I had to use the customer service I was quite useful what made me feel calm after finishing our chat, to solve inconveniemtes, a good job with your service. since that is what the client wants to be satisfied. because without a well-attended clientele any type of business goes bankrupt

Pros:

Very easy to make money transactions. It comes with a debit card that you can use I love the fact that it allows me to make transactions online. I would like in this software that I can send and receive money worldwide. Payoneer according to my experience and my point of view, is a wonderful option to receive disbursements for virtual services and self-service payment of employees since between accounts of the same payoneer no fees are charged only a monthly fee that for how versatile the payoneer platform is It is not expensive, it is very intuitive and simple to use, and its platform is safe, also while using Payoneer I can pay in one type of currency and the person who receives can withdraw to your benefit in local currency

Cons:

as for its cons, I find almost none against it, but there must be, like everything else, at the moment it can be used to receive money from abroad, not to send money abroad which if you have business abroad I see it not very convenient , your service at some times is slow sometimes for everything else I am sure they will improve over time

Edin
Edin
Guest Services in US
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

Payoneer - the new way of handling your money online

Comments: All in all, a great financial app and platform to use. Never failed, no issues with transactions, going out or coming in. Perfect.

Pros:

Payoneer has provided me with all of the safety and peace of mind when it comes to my online banking, payments and receiving funds. It is a very good platform that is easy to use, it is safe and fast and it never failed me. All in all, a great app and addition to my financial apps.

Cons:

There is a long set up process involved once you just start using Payoneer. There are a lot of requirements, settings, documentation to be provided, which is time consuming. Never the less, at the end it is worth it as it is very simple later on.