15 years helping Canadian businesses

About SKU IQ

Inventory management software that enables retailers to synchronize their Point-of-Sale with their eCommerce system quickly & easily.

Learn more about SKU IQ

Pros:

Their software is very easy to use and implement. Furthermore it gives me data on top products and brands which can be easily compared with POS and Ecommerce.

Cons:

I didn’t find most of it hard. I guess I had to delete some repeaters manually but that’s it.

SKU IQ ratings

4.7
4.8
4.6
4.6

8.9/10

SKU IQ has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 148 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SKU IQ before?

Simone
Simone
Marketing & Technology Director in US

SKU IQ, Thank you!

Comments: We've solved the problem of keeping our inventory synced between our retail store and e-commerce.

Pros:

We've been using this app for about a year now. I really like the WooCommerce to Clover integration! This has helped us keep our inventory synced and my boss is happy.

Cons:

There isn't an integration available for our shipping software. I would like to see a ShipStation integration soon!

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will add ShipStation to our list of integration requests!

Noah
Owner/ Founder in US

Lullaleisure Tiktok Shop

Pros:

Your alls customer service is off the charts in my experience so far. I message your live chat and was quickly put onto a google meet with [sensitive content hidden] from your team where we had a nearly hour long set up meeting that eventually was able to get my tiktok data to sync with Shopify. I had been dealing with this issue for 3-4 days at this point so it was a huge relief to speak to a real person and have the help I needed to get this set up.

Cons:

So far nothing, to be honest. I have only been using it for a few hours though. I guess a 24 hour live chat box would be nice but 8-4pm MT is still very good.

5 months ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with SKU IQ! We're delighted to hear that our customer service exceeded your expectations. It's great to know that our team was able to address your concerns during the Google Meet setup meeting and assist you in syncing your TikTok data with Shopify. We appreciate your feedback on the live chat hours, and we'll certainly take it into consideration for future improvements. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you on your journey with SKU IQ. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ, and we're thrilled to be part of your success!

Vicki

Getting started with SKU IQ

5.0 last month New

Comments: [sensitive content hidden] has been most helpful. I appreciated getting to speak with him to get set up

Pros:

[sensitive content hidden] has helped us set up SKU IQ and we are excited about getting started.

Cons:

Not sure yet but i am looking forward to using the product

Amanda
Administration Manager in Australia
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Honestly the most frustrating program I have tried to purchase to date

1.0 last month New

Comments: Absolutely horrific.
I honestly thought that I had found the answer to all of my prayers with this but it has been nothing but a burden to me.

Pros:

They were very happy to take my money. Overall the dashboard appears easy to use, the information isnt overwhelming. For such a simple program you would expect it to work.

Cons:

They say they have a turnaround time of about 48 hours for their customer service. I would often wait between 5 and 10 days for a response. I am waiting now for 4 weeks to have an issue resolved which prohibits the basic functionality of the program, to connect square and squarespace, and no matter how many times i tried to follow up with the company, i got nothing until i went ahead and booked myself in for a 'demo'. Suddenly my emails started getting answered. But the answer was "there is an issue as to why your products cannot be pushed from one platform to another and we have no ETA on the fix". It doesnt matter that I am losing sales revenue from not being able to have an online store.

Meredith
Managing Director in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

Love the product so far

Comments: Quite good so far. Haven't used it realtime. Really look forward to seeing how the platform evolves.

Pros:

Moved everything over for Shopify great. Transferring images is huge benefit.

Cons:

Can't use with developer accounts in Shopify. Would like more control over individual features.

last month

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear that you love our product and that the process of moving everything over from Shopify went smoothly. We're especially pleased to know that our image transferring feature has been a significant benefit for you. We understand your concern about not being able to use SKU IQ with developer accounts in Shopify and your desire for more control over individual features. We're continuously working to improve our platform, and your feedback is invaluable in helping us prioritize our development efforts. We're excited to have you on board and can't wait for you to experience SKU IQ in real-time. Rest assured, we're committed to evolving our platform to meet the needs of our users like you. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Lysander

The Best has been Supported

Comments: SKU IQ was such a help in getting things set up for my website. The information was explained in such a way that it was easy to understand and follow step by step. I had no problems and if I did, I know I could call them back.

Pros:

The customer support is tremendous. They make sure you understand everything before there is ever an order placed. They are patient, kind, and respectful. Definitely a class of their own.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of. They were that good.

4 months ago

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that our customer support has been tremendous and that you found the setup process easy to understand. We appreciate your kind words about our team's patience, kindness, and respect. It's wonderful that SKU IQ has proven to be a valuable choice for your business, and we're honored to be considered a company you'll spend a lot of time working with. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Jeff
Jeff
IT Director in US
Information Services, 11–50 Employees

Pricing Structure Does Not Define Extra Charges

Comments: As a Clover reselling partner as well as a Shopify partner I would not recommend this software. The support team suggested to use the competitor if we did not like this company policy.

Pros:

Was easy to install. Seems like user interface is great but the product import did not function for us.

Cons:

When importing products into Clover the support team outlined that only 50 products can be sync'd every hour. Therefore for 5000 product it will take over 10 hours to capture the data transfer. The only way around this is to sign up for a full year annual subscription which is counter intuitive to the data transfer available!

last year

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with SKU IQ Realtime Inventory Sync. We're sorry to hear that our product import did not function for you as expected and that our pricing structure did not meet your expectations. We understand your frustration with the limitation of 50 products being synced every hour and the need for a full year annual subscription to capture the data transfer of 5000 products. Our team is always looking for ways to improve our product and pricing structure, and we will take your feedback into consideration for future updates. We apologize if our support team did not meet your expectations. Our team strives to provide the best possible service to all our customers, and we're sorry that our suggestion to use a competitor did not sit well with you. Thank you for your feedback and for considering SKU IQ Realtime Inventory Sync for your inventory management needs.

Carryn
Consultant in Australia
Design, 2–10 Employees

SKU IQ Integration

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The set up was easy to integrate and when we had a problem their Customer Service was on hand to help.

Cons:

It takes a while to learn how to use the App but then that is true of all Apps that you add onto Shopify and/or Square.

Jessica
President in US

5.0 last month New

Comments: It is a very positive experience thus far. I open the store in the next month and am excited to have my inventory reflected internally as well as online.

Pros:

Quick to install, chat feature was great to start the bulk upload of my products

Cons:

I have zero dislikes at this point and assume that will stay the same.

Yahira

Very helpful

5.0 last month New

Comments: Si far has been very helpful for my business

Pros:

Easy to manage my store from tiktok. Thanks

Cons:

Nothing that I don’t like so far. Thanks

ashley
owner in US
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Self Employed

Excellent Customer service

Pros:

I had an outstanding customer service experience today at SKU IQ, all thanks to [sensitive content hidden]. Her exceptional assistance and dedication made the entire process seamless and hassle-free. I was thoroughly impressed by her willingness to go above and beyond to help me resolve my issues and get my TikTok shop up and running in no time.From the moment I reached out to SKU IQ, [sensitive content hidden] made me feel valued as a customer. She was incredibly knowledgeable about the platform and guided me through each step with expertise. Her patience and clear communication style were instrumental in helping me understand the intricacies of setting up my shop.What truly stood out was [sensitive content hidden] willingness to invest additional effort to ensure my success. She proactively offered useful tips and insights to optimize my TikTok shop, which went beyond my expectations. Her attention to detail and genuine enthusiasm to assist me were truly commendable.Throughout the process, [sensitive content hidden] remained patient, understanding, and supportive. She addressed all my queries promptly and professionally, making me feel heard and valued as a customer. Her dedication to providing outstanding customer service is truly a testament to her exceptional skills and commitment.Thanks to [sensitive content hidden] efforts, my TikTok shop was up and running smoothly in no time. it has been an absolute pleasure working with her. Her exceptional customer service has left a lasting impression me

Cons:

You hav to pay to upload more than 10 items

11 months ago

Thank you for sharing your review of SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear about your outstanding customer service experience, thanks to the exceptional assistance and dedication of our team member, [Sensitive Content Hidden]. We're delighted that [Sensitive Content Hidden] went above and beyond to make the entire process of setting up your TikTok shop seamless and hassle-free. It's wonderful to hear that she made you feel valued as a customer, providing expert guidance and patiently addressing all your queries. We're glad she exceeded your expectations by offering useful tips and insights to optimize your TikTok shop. We understand that the cost associated with uploading more than 10 items can be a concern. Our pricing structure is designed to support our ongoing development efforts and ensure the provision of high-quality service. However, we appreciate your feedback, and we're continuously exploring ways to provide flexible options that meet the needs of our users.

Phil
Marketing Director / Co-Owner in US

Must Have Add-On For Our Business

Comments: Very positive. Overall, it makes life so much more simple. We are thankful to have it!

Pros:

We couldn't run our business without SkuIQ. It constantly syncs products we enter to both our POS system and our website. It's easy to add new products, images, and descriptions and have them seamlessly added where we need it. It makes inventory management easier. When we sell an item online, it removes it from our inventory, and when we sell a product in store and removes it from the website.

Cons:

We have times where our products don't sync properly, and throws off our inventory.

2 years ago

Wow! Thank you for leaving such a thorough review of your experience with SKU IQ! We are happy to hear that it has made life easier for you and your business and that the product is easier to use than others. We are hoping to improve syncing consistency in the future to avoid those occasional issues you describe. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to continuing to serve your business!

Mattie
Website Manager in US
Sporting Goods, 2–10 Employees

Sku IQ Is the Inventory Software You Want

Comments: Excellent overall experience that does what it needs to do!

Pros:

If you run a small business that has an eCommerce shop that is on a different platform than your in-store POS, you need SKU IQ. It's software helps sync inventories between both platforms (for us, BigCommerce & Square), and allows us to maintain accurate inventories on both platforms, avoiding most accidental overselling of items that aren't actually in stock.

Cons:

As with any software, there have been issues every once and a while, however SKU IQ's support has always been top notch and worked diligently to fix any issues we've ever had.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback here, it means the world to us! We are so happy to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and also that you've experienced our top notch customer service!

Janine

So far so good!

Comments: Pretty good. I am having issues with the items once they push to Tik Tok Shop but that is not on your end so once that is taken care of, I will use it more.

Pros:

I could contact one quickly when I had questions s out setting up and any errors.

Cons:

I wish the product category would automatically go through and I would t have to go through every item categorizing it “Necklace”, “Bracelet” etc. when the category in shopify is already there.

11 months ago

Thank you for sharing your review of SKU IQ! We're glad to hear that your experience so far has been positive. We appreciate your feedback regarding the ease of contacting our support team when you had questions or encountered errors during setup. Providing prompt assistance and addressing any concerns is important to us, and we're glad we could be there for you. We understand your desire for the product category to automatically sync from Shopify, eliminating the need to manually categorize each item in SKU IQ. We appreciate your suggestion and will take it into consideration as we continue to enhance our app's features and functionality. We apologize for any issues you're currently experiencing with items pushing to TikTok Shop. While that may not be within our control, we're committed to helping you resolve any issues that arise. Please feel free to reach out to our support team, and we'll do our best to assist you and ensure a smooth experience. We're pleased to hear that overall, your experience with SKU IQ has been pretty good. We appreciate your patience as we work towards resolving the TikTok Shop issue, and we're here to support you throughout the process. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Gabe
PGM in US
Sporting Goods, Self Employed

Works well and I don't need to babysit :)

Comments: Today I had to drop in to tech support to have them perform a sync procedure that is unavailable to users unless specifically requested (to prevent an inadvertent reverse sync). It was handled in no time and the technician was patient with me as I dealt with customers.

Pros:

The system is a set-and-forget solution. Only a few times per year I drop in to sync new products. Everything else is handled.

Cons:

So far, nothing. Perhaps others would have more advanced needs, but I sync my POS to my ecommerce to keep product costs and inventory in agreement.

last year

This is all great to hear, thank you so much for taking time to leave a review for SKU IQ! We are happy that our solution is meeting your needs and our support staff is responsive and able to quickly resolve any requests!

Melanie
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

sku iq

Comments: I like the customer service, it is amazing!

Pros:

I like that it is easy to push products over to our clover POS System.

Cons:

The fields do not exactly match up and the pricing is sometimes replaced at 0 when it is pushed to clover.

last year

Thank you for providing the review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you find our product easy to use and that our customer service has been amazing. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with pricing being replaced at 0 when pushed to Clover. We will certainly take this into consideration for future updates. We are constantly working to improve our product and ensure that it meets the needs of our customers.

Jon
Owner Operator in US

Worth Every Penny

Pros:

SKU IQ makes streamlining orders between our e-store and our brick and mortar seamless. In addition to keep inventory up to date, it also makes adding new products to our Wix site so much faster. Since our products are automatically uploaded to square when we order they end up on our website with every sync saving us literal hours in back end work.

Cons:

Nothing I've noticed yet. I really enjoy this product.

last year

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with SKU IQ! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has seamlessly streamlined your order management process between your e-store and brick-and-mortar operations. It's fantastic that SKU IQ has also been instrumental in keeping your inventory up to date and accelerating the process of adding new products to your Wix site. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that our product has saved you valuable time in back-end work. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Bruno
Co-owner in US
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

SkuIq Review Bruno Amorelli

Comments: 10/10 very great customer service.

Pros:

My brother takes care of Sku IQ most of the time and everything online. When he had to show me something I was surprised at how easy it was to use.

Cons:

It took longer to set up, but I think it was because of my website developers not SKUiq

5 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on SKU IQ! We're pleased to hear that you find our platform easy to use, and we appreciate your positive comments about our customer service. We understand that the setup process can sometimes take time, and external factors like website development can contribute to the duration. We're here to support you every step of the way, and if you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ, and we're here to ensure your experience remains positive and productive!

Pam
owner in US
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

Perfect for a small shop

Comments: Very good for us overall.

Pros:

This helps seamlessly match our POS to our website linking Lightspeed and Shopify.

Cons:

Some items don't load. I have to go back force the sync.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review here, we truly appreciate it! If you encounter any issues with our product please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or by emailing [email protected]

Kevin
Director of E-Commerce in Italy
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Easy for TikTok <> Shopify integration

Pros:

Their team was there from the jump and easy to work with. The sync-ing process was quick and easy.

Cons:

Tik Tok Seller center requires a lot of manual entry AFTER the SKU IQ process. It would be nice to expedite / automate that side as well.

8 months ago

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that SKU IQ made TikTok <> Shopify integration easy for you. Your feedback about the manual entry required in TikTok Seller Center is duly noted, and we'll continue to work on improving the automation process. We appreciate your trust in SKU IQ and your comparison to similar options. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your integration efforts!

Judith
Managing Member in US

Great for syncing products

Pros:

I have so many items that it's able to push from website (wix) over to POS(clover) without issues. and if I sell on either platfors, it removes for easy inventory counting. It's what I needed years ago.

Cons:

I takes a while to sync items on your own... Felt like I would have to waste the entire trial period to syc my inventory.

last year

Thank you for sharing your experience with SKU IQ. We're glad to hear that our software has been able to help you sync your products across different platforms seamlessly. We understand that syncing a large inventory can take some time, but we believe that our software offers the most efficient solution on the market. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We appreciate your business!

drew
Owner/CEO in US
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Drew Brad Fishing4Dummies review

Pros:

I enjoyed the ease of setup and the overall ease of integration process

Cons:

I think that it may be a bit pricey. A 90 day trial may do a little better to allow users to start making money with their dropshipping business first.

8 months ago

Thank you for sharing your review, Drew Brad. We're pleased to hear that you found SKU IQ's setup and integration process easy to work with. Your feedback regarding pricing and the idea of a 90-day trial is appreciated; we understand the importance of affordability and will consider your suggestion. In general our team will extend trials due to any setup issues that delayed a users ability to experience the full product, just drop us a line and explain the situation. If you have any more comments or need assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support your dropshipping business!

Shane
Owner in UK
Retail, Self Employed

Looking for the perfect inventory software - this is it !

Comments: From the start the SKU IQ team is on hand to help integrate the software, and help to navigate it easily.

Pros:

Easy to navigate and support on hand by people that are willing to assist you on a human level and not in robot language

Cons:

There is nothing that i can say is a con

last year

Thank you for such positive feedback! We are thrilled that you consider SKU IQ to be the perfect inventory software and that you've met our amazing support team :)

Emmanuel
IT tech in US

Saves you so much time

Comments: It's been really good. I really have issues and when i do it's gets taken care of. Regardless if i respond. If they see something wrong they go in and fix it.

Pros:

I love home much time they saved me by syncing my products automatically from my shopify store to Tiktok shop

Cons:

Probably the customer service response time. However they are really good at resolving the issues.

9 months ago

We're thrilled to hear that SKU IQ has saved you a lot of time by automating the syncing of your products between Shopify and TikTok Shop. Your feedback on customer service response time is appreciated, and we're dedicated to resolving any issues efficiently. We're here to provide continuous support, so if you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing SKU IQ!

Karl
Web Developer in US
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed

SKU IQ is the piece you need for successful e-commerce!

Comments: Always pleasant, capable and available live support makes using SKU IQ a pleasure.

Pros:

Incredibly easy to deploy and staffed by a responsive and super-capable support team..

Cons:

I have no issues with SKU IQ. It really does check all the boxes for linking Woocommerce and Square on a small business ecomm site.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! We are so glad to hear that our product is working well for you and that you've encountered our world class customer success team! We pride ourselves on service and look forward to continuing to serve your business in the future!