Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About HelpDesk

HelpDesk is an online ticketing system designed to simplify your teams work. Provide outstanding customer support. Effortlessly.

Learn more about HelpDesk

Anna O.
Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-24

"The ideal tool for Support Teams"

Pros: Using this ticketing system, you can manage all of your communication with clients (emails, live chat messages, and others) in a simple and easy way. You can create ticketing lists using defined filters or tags – it helps to manage tasks between teammates. I really like the feature of adding your own notes to the ticket – thanks to that all users can see it and use it to solve the client’s problem.

Cons: Pricing is a bit high, so there is a possibility that startups and small companies won’t be able to afford this tool.

Gero B.
Customer Insight & Experience Manager
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees

"Helpdesk"

Comments: Seemless integration

Pros: Having come from not using any email managment software (only Outlook), the tool has prived invaluable.
It integrates seemlessly with the livechat product, which we also use and provides a wealth of data which we could only dream of before. It is easy to use, ease to train out and super easy to implement

Cons: Nothing difficult, I would like more data reports but I'm sure that will come in timr

Thao N.
marketer
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-19

"Easy for customer support"

Pros: It's easy to use, manage the database, and for users to check the information they need

Cons: There are spam and bot with fake tickets, I have to delete them frequently

• Reviewed on 2021-07-19
Tatenda D.
ENTEPRENUER
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-25

"Effectiveness in helping customers."

Pros: Easier to use by agents of the business as compared to others.
Helps in improving the quality of services.
Reduces data redundancy for the company.
Less mistakes to users.

Cons: Cannot work without internet and power supply.
Mulfunction when there is information overload.
Can affected by viruses and malware.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-25
Razvan G.
Razvan G.
Founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-24

"Very modern customer support software"

Pros: I love Helpdesk because it has so many features that I need for the entire customer support tasks. You don't need any other software.

Cons: Nothing to complain, everything is executed perfectly.

Stephen G.
I.T. Assistant
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-14

"Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience"

Comments: Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Pros: Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Cons: I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to HelpDesk: Zendesk was way too expensive for us as a small business. They have much better features than Helpdesk, but since we are not a large scale company yet we do not need all of the features Zendesk offers and we can not afford to pay for them.

• Reviewed on 2020-04-14
Nandy N.
Administrative Assistant
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-08-09

"HelpDesk - Helps with Customer Satisfaction"

Comments: We don't have time to answer customer complaints so HelpDesk helps us keep track. We are able to focus on what customers want and spend time fixing or adding value to our services.

Pros: Help keep track of tickets (customer complaints) and who handles them.
Helps organization to keep training current
Helps organization to focus on their core competencies. It frees up time to focus on adding value to customer service.

Cons: There is an obvious lack of control over training, nuances can be lost.
Customers may find it too impersonal. It can reflect badly on the organization if representatives are not professional.
Some cultural differences may occur and miscommunication can happen.

• Reviewed on 2021-08-09
Madde N.
Underwriter
Insurance Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-09

"Awesome System!"

Comments: Overall, this feature has been super useful to my business, highly recommend!!

Pros: This product is so easy to use. I love the ability to assign different messages to different users.

Cons: I wish that we would be able to receive a notification sound when we received a message on the help desk.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-09
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Customer Success Specialist
Design, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-30

"Efficient and Easy to use!"

Comments: I love how it makes our tasks easier and we're excited to discover more of its other features that we can use in our other lines of business. :)

Pros: What I liked the most about HelpDesk is that it gives us the convenience of being able to work on our tickets on an organized page, thus saving a lot of time. It's simple and so easy to use. The internal note feature ensures that everyone in the team is on the same page, resulting in a great client experience.

Cons: I'm still in the process of getting to know more about HelpDesk but I'm already loving it.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-30
Abdul S.
Managing director
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-23

"Better than others I've used"

Pros: I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

Cons: + Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot.
+ No smileys when replying to tickets.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk

Chief Executive Officer
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-13

"Better than the rest!"

Comments: We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Pros: Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Cons: Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

• Reviewed on 2020-01-13
Anushka P.
Anushka P.
Social Media Marketer
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-31

"Efficient solution for customer support"

Comments: When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond helpdesk was very easy and detailed to work with

Pros: When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond, HelpDesk is one tool that will be on the top of my recommendation list. All the results are present in one place that makes it easy for me to take a look and enhance my performance. Everything is so detailed and simple.

Cons: I don’t have such a problem with this application, my work is going on smoothly without any hassle as such.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-31
Shakti S.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-04

"Proof status and due date field"

Pros: the clean interface is very nice.
thanks

Cons: There is no entry field for a due date.
Needs PROOF OUT status option.
Both of these are deal breakers and we will be finding a different helpdesk option if these features are not added.

Stephanie T.
ROI SPECIALIST
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-15

"LOVE THIS PRODUCT"

Comments: MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS THAT ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HELPDESK CAN SOLVE IT.

Pros: THIS PRODUCT HELPS MY COMPANY IN EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES. WE COULDN'T RUN OUR BUSINESS WITHOUT THIS AMAZING PRODUCT

Cons: I DON'T THINK THAT THIS PRODUCT COULD BE IMPROVED. IT HAS ALL THE FEATURES THAT A COMPANY NEEDS TO BE EFFIECIENT

• Reviewed on 2021-07-15
Nicholas H.
Developer / Technical Support
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-31

"Easy to use!"

Pros: HelpDesk is very easy to set up and start using. I find it especially helpful for some of our non-technical co-workers, compared to other support software we've used which required some extensive instructions to help onboarding coworkers.

Cons: Certain actions can only be done using the multiple select checkbox, for example closing a single ticket either requires you to go into the ticket and update the status, or use the multiple select checkbox to close a ticket.
The spam filter is also quite annoying, while it does block a lot of spam emails, we've missed quite a few non-spam tickets, resulting in upset clients.

• Reviewed on 2020-07-31
Pamela H.
Candidate Services Rep
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-17

"Review"

Pros: yes. The ease of using the product. The availability of the product.

Cons: There is a learning curve to using this product, but once you have familiarize yourself with it, it is awesome.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-17
Michael K.
Program Development, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-26

"A great deal in using HelpDesk"

Pros: We can manage all support tickets from one place. It gives us the opportunity to be more organized.
Finally, we can share the responsibility for tickets and assign roles to the team members.
We support ourselves in real-time with private notes in every complex customer case. This allows us to rely on each other and share our knowledge smoothly.
Also, HelpDesk provides reports on ticket operations which we find helpful. Analyzing them gives us a new perspective on our work.

Cons: The user interface (UI) could be slightly improved

Haruna Y.
Good and successful business
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-06

"Good and successful"

Comments: I'm trying but no easily control some object.

Pros: Leaning and business because that help about this thechnology

Cons: About creating password that is most be be problem in this software

• Reviewed on 2021-03-06
Subrena B.
Supervisor of Candidate Services
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

"Easy to Learn"

Comments: Monitoring responses going out in tickets is much easier than monitoring multiple email accounts.

Pros: This product was easy to learn. We learned the functions in an afternoon of training. The canned responses feature save alot of time.

Cons: Emails get caught in Spam sometimes when they aren't spam.

Felicia D.
Manager of Candidate Services
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

"Help Desk REview"

Comments: It is working well for managing our emails.

Pros: The system is fairly easy to use and is intuitive.

Cons: Some of the features do not work as promised.

Lianne S.
Virtual Assistant
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-08

"Helpdesk"

Comments: We purchased this program to help us with ticket management, as we were handling our customer service tickets through regular email. This system does allow us to do that. However, the system is not customizable, and it is very cumbersome and clunky. I would definitely not recommend this system to anyone else.

Pros: -- Provides an easier way to manage requests that come into our business than through regular email.
-- Gives an option for writing internal notes so that agents can make private comments to one another inside tickets for background
-- Keeps all our support requests in one location so they are easier to find and manage than regular email

Cons: -- Templates / emails cannot be customized without knowledge of HTML
-- Poor customer service -- we have submitted tickets as well as chatted with CS on issues that required further investigation on their end. They have told us each time they would get back to us, but they never have. If they can't resolve the issue right at that moment, we never hear from them again.
-- Our automated responses that we have set up to trigger when someone submits a ticket go our to every agent, every single time someone submits a ticket. Very annoying. The automated responses also become part of the ticket thread, which makes the threads long and cumbersome. We have asked them to please shut this off, and have been told they cannot do that.

by LiveChat Software on 2021-05-28

Hi Lianne,

Here's Weronika from HelpDesk. Thank you for your honest review. I've read it carefully and would like you to know that it's crucial to make HelpDesk usable and meet your needs.

Email templates indeed require HTML knowledge, but luckily you can always use our default template. It's ready to implement and will make your messages look professional.

I'm sorry we left your message unanswered. We didn't do this on purpose. Our support heroes do their best 24/7 to answer your doubts. I'll see what happened with your ticket to make sure this never happens again.

Now, the issue with automated workflows. They're designed to make your job easier, so I deeply regret that it didn't work out as expected. I'd appreciate knowing exactly how you've set them up so we can make them run in your favor. Email us directly at [email protected] to discuss the matter and reactivate your account for a month for free. I'll do my best to make your experience with HelpDesk enjoyable.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-08
Stacey H.
Housekeeper
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-05

"Help desk was pretty helpful"

Comments: all in all i like helpdesk, a few things need work, but i would definitely recommend it.

Pros: I liked the fact that no matter what the issue was all i had to do was turn it over to help desk and they either tell me how to fix the problem or take over and fix it from their end.

Cons: I think the only problem i found was it isnt very user friendly. They need to work on communication with their customers.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-05
Danielle A.
Non-Profit Manager
Libraries, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-08

"So easy you can't pass it up!"

Comments: It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

Pros: There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Cons: I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing HelpDesk: The price was great and the software was much more user friendly compared to what we were using.

Reasons for Switching to HelpDesk: Price and ease of use.

• Reviewed on 2020-04-08
Rafal M.
Rafal M.

"Simple helpdesk solution"

Pros: Simple yet very powerful helpdesk tool which helps to manage all the customers' requests in one place. It's very easy to integrate it with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook and Office 365. It integrates with different tools using Zapier integration.

Cons: Everything is fine. I don't have any cons. Everything works as expected.

Thomas V.
Thomas V.
CTO
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-01

"Helpdesk"

Pros: I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

Cons: For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-01