Kartra Reviews

by Genesis Digital

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.1 /5

About Kartra

The Ridiculously Easy Way To Build Your Entire Online Business Fast (Without Hiring Developers, Web Designers, or Systems Integrators)

Learn more about Kartra

Dana R.
Creative Director
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-22

"So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department"

Comments: I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

Pros: There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Cons: Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges. Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-22
Greg W.
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-29

"Kartra compared to Infusionsoft"

Comments: It has been a great experience and it is one of the industry leaders in my opinion.

Pros: The user interface is very unique and once you figure it out and get used to it is is very easy to create systems and marekting automation.

Cons: There email editor needs some help and their spell check does not work with right mouse for me.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-29
Rocco C.
Boss
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-09

"Kartra is Real Online Business Software"

Comments: Love it. Sometimes I would rather get someone on the phone for support because I think it would be easier to get stuff done but Kartra's support desk is pretty quick.

Pros: There are too many features to list but my favorite is the Memberships, the ease of making a Portal with many courses, all the Done for you campaigns, the all in one ability of email, forms, integrations, the ability to interact with Zapier and other workflow products, drag and drop page building, I can go on but I only have so much space. Genisis Digital really understands how an online business should operate when they built this software.

Cons: I only have one. They need to figure out how to create the ability to add more than 4 levels of membership in their membership platform.

Marvin s. D.
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-19

"Why we selected KARTRA"

Comments: MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Pros: KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

Cons: INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

• Reviewed on 2019-05-19
Jacqui G.
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

"Constantly impressed"

Comments: I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

Pros: I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

Cons: There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Danielle M.
Director Of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2019-07-25

"Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's"

Pros: Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

Cons: I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

• Reviewed on 2019-07-25
Amanda V.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-18

"Kartra Literally Saved My Business!"

Comments: I've been using Kartra since when it first launched in Beta and I am so impressed with all the changes and improvements! For years I struggled to get my websites to talk to my payment processor to talk to my membership sites, to talk to my affiliate platform, to talk to my email communications, and so on. Using Kartra save me hours of time plus the amount of stress that I no longer have to deal with. I don't even have to do any coding anymore! (if you love coding, don't worry, Kartra lets you access the back office to add in your own coding, but honestly your time is better spent promoting your website not building it!)

Pros: What I love most about Kartra is that it includes all the pieces of my online business that for years I struggled getting each piece to talk to eachother! (ie. Kartra has email communications, webpages, products, sales kart, help desk, affiliate tracking, and so much more!)

Cons: The cost. But honestly, as expensive as it is monthly, it's a heck of a lot more expensive to use all of these platforms separately and then to get them to actually talk to each other!

• Reviewed on 2021-02-18
David D.

"Outstanding"

Comments: I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Pros: Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

Cons: I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for.
Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

Mike B.
CEO Founder
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-09

"KARTRA - a No-Brainer MUST Have for any online business"

Comments: I love almost everything about Kartra except it is not user friendly. It takes time to learn all of the hidden complicated steps you must take to make things work. I wish they would get a good business customer who is not tech savvy, and watch them try to use and navigate the software. This would help the propeller heads get exposed to how we think and operate.

Pros: 1. Done for You Stuff - boatload of "Flip a Switch" to turn on new products, campaigns, launches, web forms, sales pages, order pages, thank you pages with follow up sequences already built for you. Simple, fill-in-blank stuff and it creates all of the Sharp Looking Web Pages (yes, boatload of templates or create you own) Kartra is the missing link for KornFewshunsoft. (Kornfewshunsoft user since 2004) Time Saver, Money Maker

Cons: 1. Cannot do OneZee TwoZee sales with a discounted price - if you have Sales people on phone
2. Cannot do "Quotes" (Infusionsoft feature) for customers, unique discounted bundle of products, bonuses
3. Cannot push a button to see all of your customers - you must go thru a 7 step process that is painful
4. No folders to categorize uploaded photos and images - All into one huge bucket - time eater to find

Rob T.
CFO
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

"survey"

Comments: I like Kartra and glad that I made the switch, it has saved us money but I sacrificed customer service.

Pros: The all in one concept, once I played around and got familiar with the platform it is very easy to use.

Cons: The lack of integration with other products, no quiz, the extra charge for bandwidth, the lack of customer service. It takes way too long to hear back.

Guy S.
Entrepreneur
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-15

"It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools"

Comments: It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform... Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company... I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

Pros: It really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on... I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials... Kartra is TOP Shelf!

Cons: I would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want... Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?

Laura N.
Mental Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-17

"Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution"

Comments: I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

Pros: Kartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons: I bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.

Troy N.
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-09

"Using Kartra to Run my Business"

Comments: My overall experience has been great. I couldn't imagine how my business would be today without it. For sure I can become a better, more accomplished Kartra user. There's a lot to learn. I think the Kartra team is doing a great job. I'm happy to be part of the Kartra community.

Pros: I pretty much use most if not all of the features of Kartra to run my business. It has become indispensable to me and my business.

Cons: I would like to see more intuitive shortcuts. I am not crazy about all the things I have to click through to get to certain features I need. While I love all the analysis that Kartra provides, certain things don't seem to work as well as they could. Overall, I love the software. I'm hoping Kartra will continue to improve.

John S.
Realtor
Real Estate, Self Employed

"Love Kartra!"

Comments: Fantastic. I recently purchased WebinarJam and EverWebinar as well.

Pros: I really like the completeness of the product. Everything is well thought out and integrated. Automation is powerful. Manging my customer member sites work really well.

Cons: The Page builder at times is a little clunky

Drew D.
Owner and Director
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-21

"Familiarity breeds content"

Comments: This is great for landing pages or just simple web pages too. It enable you to direct traffic to one page which can then send the visitor onto a myriad of applications.

Pros: Kartra is a plethora of things which enable you to rely on it for so many different tasks in your business. It does take a moment to get to grips with but as you become more familiar with it you can't help but be content with it too.

Cons: A bit of a steep learning curve to start.

• Reviewed on 2019-05-21
Elizabeth J.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-20

"No stone left unturned"

Comments: I have a funnel, a membership site, a group emailing system – everything I need to conduct my online training business.

Pros: Generous – everything has been thought about, including help with marketing and other general business advice.

Cons: Sometimes my brain didn't sync with Kartra's and I had to train it to think the same way as much as I could. It was not that there was anything wrong with the software – we just think differently. However, the help and concierge people are wonderful – gold!

• Reviewed on 2019-05-20
Mike V.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-22

"Kartra, marekting funnels made simple and effective"

Comments: We needed a good platform to support our e-mail marketing efforts and wanted it simple. Kartra is not only simple but very powerful, and it fit our requirements like a glove.

Pros: It has all the bells and whistles​ you need for email marketing on one bundle that is super super simple to use. You get complete statistics on the performance of your campaigns​ including the performance of elements in the campaign. This is very well thought out an implemented.

Cons: I wish I could do a campaign and not have to tie it to a product.

• Reviewed on 2019-05-22
Taufik Y.
Internet Marketer
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-05

"All marketer need"

Comments: Very satisfied with Kartra. They filled the loophole and make my campaign running smoothly.

Pros: I'm use Kartra almost 4 months. What I can say is all online entrepreneur and internet marketer must use Kartra. Really recommended product. Easy to use and really newbie friendly. Not complicated like another brand and all tools for landing page, payment gateway, autoresponder, product setup and campaign is easily to recognize.

Cons: For now I not found any hard issue on Kartra. The only thing in my mine is about cloud base software. I think is batter if they create offline or downloadable software. Not for all tools but just for some tools like landing page creation and editing. This software can connect to online dashboard.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-05
Elesha J.
Freelancer
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-24

"All in One Marketing"

Comments: This software truly is an all-in-one marketing platform that's allowed me to not have to use multiple products.

Pros: I love that this all-in-one marketing platform truly is all-in-one, unlike some other tools. With more features than any other all-in-one business software, it meets all my needs.

Cons: There's nothing I don't like about this software because this all-in-one marketing platform is half the cost of its competitors.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-24
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-08

"Conversion based web page builder"

Comments: I tried it out during the trial to see how it really was as I had one page builder but I was not 100% satisfied with it. But Kartra did not take over the throne, so to say, but offered an alternative. Sadly the price was too high and the features was not so many. Easy to use though

Pros: I like the fact that Kartra is quite intuitive. Also they have some premade templates from some of the top marketers in their fields.

Cons: The cost is what puts it down a bit, other than that I have heard some bugs are in place, as they all have, but some users don't like it because there were too many. This may be an early version sign and I assume they will fix bugs ongoing.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-08
Shiniesh S.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-16

"Amazing software"

Pros: I use kartra to sign up my affliates and its amazing the back office is laid out perfect to see your earnings. You can get paid by check or direct deposit.

Cons: Nothing was not liked about this product highly recommend

• Reviewed on 2019-08-16
Grace B.
Complementary medical practitioner
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

"Instant funnels!"

Comments: Good! I am not there yet, but I hope to be able to thank you soon for helping get my business to take off!

Pros: It is great to have all those different templates ready-made for any purpose imaginable. Also having the system integrate with Webinarjam and Everwebinar is a boon, especially for a beginner like me.

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve, and I wish that the name of each page within the embedded pieces were clearly visible so as not to get them confused.

James S.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-15

"Sounds good - But Terrible support"

Comments: Would love to use it, but based on this kind of support, I just can't!

Pros: Based upon the executive's reputation and knowledge, having seen their past work, it was a no brainer.

Cons: I bought and have paid for this software for a year. Never have been able to log in. Ask for support many many times.
All login info does not work.
No phone number or direct email address.

Mark J.
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-19

"Kartra Review"

Comments: Stealing money from the poor and pocketing it for the rich. I explained my situation to them and asked for a refund, which they didn't give. They do not support Aspiring Entrepreneurs one bit. They would rather keep my money than have me as a lifelong customer - thiefs.

Pros: None

Cons: Very Poor Customer Service

• Reviewed on 2020-02-19