Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About 4Degrees

Intelligent relationship and deal management tools to help your team get the most out of your professional networks

Learn more about 4Degrees

Lance D.
Principal
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-05

"Great dealflow management and relationship management platform that we use hourly"

Comments: 4Degrees is perfect for our needs and it has made our workflow incredibly more efficient and effective. We can't say enough about the leadership and support teams -- they have been fantastic to work with.

Pros: -Serves our needs well at a very competitive price -- we needed/wanted dealflow management and relationship management in one platform.
-Company is continually iterating on functions/features and frequently solicits our feedback; we feel very much a part of the process and appreciate the white-glove service.
-Fantastic customer support that is incredibly responsive and proactive.

Cons: -We haven't used the "reports" section much yet for the dealflow management side of the platform but will likely do so in the near future and will look to the company for robust analytics around that aspect.

Camille P.
CEO / People Strategy Partner
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-05

"tracking and optimizing your network"

Comments: managing my networks.

Pros: I love that this software uploads and optimizes my contacts from Linkedin. I"m able to track frequency of connection and target certain companies based on which cities I"m traveling too. The team is eager to help and highly responsive to feedback.

Cons: It is not seamlessly integrated into my work streams yet.

Peter L.
COO
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-28

"Great value for price"

Pros: Really effective as a “in the background” app — helps me mine my connections and surface who I need to stay in touch with, helps when I’m traveling and want to see who to connect with in the city, and allows me to share articles online with relevant people.

Cons: Team is constantly building out new features and improving, so it’s getting better consistently.

• Reviewed on 2019-05-28
Moody H.
Investment Analyst
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-09

"4Degrees is critical to our venture firm's workflow"

Pros: A venture capital firm's greatest asset is the strength of its network. 4Degrees allows our team to understand the nature of our relationships with other investors, entrepreneurs, and individuals in our ecosystems. It's also a fantastic supplement to our deal flow process - we use 4Degrees to track our deal pipeline and for workflows associated with our portfolio. Features like ensuring I reach out to people before an upcoming trip and allowing me to import and export CSV data are also a huge benefit.

Cons: The prepopulated tags are good, but if you have a specific way of looking at the world it requires some manual tagging. Visualization tools are also good today but there are some additional features that would be helpful. Mobile application could be enhanced as well.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-09