15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Evie.ai

AI Assistant platform for intelligent enterprises that offers out-of-the-box scheduling, project management and recruiting assistants.

Learn more about Evie.ai

Pros:

Cons:

Sometimes it doesn't handle timezone well if an invitee changes location frequently e.g. a frequent flyer.

Evie.ai ratings

4.8
5.0
4.0
4.5

8.6/10

Evie.ai has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 11 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Evie.ai before?

Sean
Sean
Director in Singapore
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Excellent features and value for money

Comments: Overall I’ve been very happy with Evie. It saves a LOT of time cos she just works in the background and updates my calendar when she’s fixed everything up.

Pros:

I like that Evie understands plain English, so there’s nothing complicated about setting up a call/meeting. In fact she is so good that, when they come for a meeting, several people have said to me: “Can I just say a quick hello to Evie? She was really helpful and polite on the email.” I often have to tell people that she’s a bot.

Cons:

I wish there were additional options for calls and video conferences. I use Zoom as a default but I often have to switch to (say) Skype, Hangout, WebEx depending on the system that clients use. And I have accounts for these (and more) but I can only store one default choice in Evie. I also wish that people who already know I use Evie could write to her directly to ask for an appointment with me, and then she could ask me what to do. That would be cool.

5 years ago

Thank you for your continual support and sharing your review. We will work on improving Evie to serve you better. Best regards, Team Evie

Chief Technology Innovation Officer in UK
Accounting Software, 51–200 Employees

Great product but lacking in a few features

Comments: This product is great and ever improving. There are some noticeable glitches but I am confident they will be fixed shortly. The hardest thing I've found is getting people to keep their calendars correctly and not block out swathes of 'keep clear' time as this restricts Evie's ability to function.

Pros:

Amazingly simple to use. Saves me a tonne of time.

Cons:

It can't book car parking spaces. It occasionally gets the persons name wrong which is very embarrassing.

Juliet
Juliet
Founder in Singapore
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

A convenient feature not to forget to follow up on things and meetings

Comments: Liked it from the beginning, using for almost a year. The learning was not to use it for high-level contacts as they don't like the approach, especially when Evie sends them many reminders.

Pros:

Evie won't forget things and would let me know if a person I'm meeting with removed a meeting, asking them if it's by mistake. Had a few trips and meetings saved this way. Also if somebody is travelling and tells me they are visiting again in a few months, she will remember to ask them.

Cons:

Some of the clients have a blockage and don't see the meeting request. If Evie has to co-organise a meeting together with a human PA (as human PA wont let it go) it's always a disaster - they always "compete" with each other! :) Would be great if Evie could double-check working hours of a meeting place. She's not good under time pressure, as sends too many reminders to a counterparty, which often embarrasses them. Wasnt easy to set up all my calendars to sync, as I'm using all Apple products and Evie is good with MS. Worked well after great help from the customer support.

Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

Great Addition to the Team

Comments: See above.

Pros:

Evie has been a value-added resource since day one. The software immediately eliminate the pain point of scheduling, organising and deconflicting your schedule. It is very intuitive to use and only gets better over time. The user interface is so realistic that it often convinces my contacts I actual have an additional member of the office. Some have even had email exchanges with the software.

Cons:

No complaints so far. I have been using Evie for a while and have been very pleased with it. I cannot imagine life without it.

6 years ago

Thank you for your continual support and sharing your review. Best regards, Team Evie

Jean
Professor in Singapore
Research, 10,000+ Employees

My personal 'Donna'

Comments: Most of us can't afford a 'Donna' from Suits, but Evie comes close. She takes away a layer of emails by helping me to schedule everything from multi-party Skype calls (across 3 time zones!), meetings, lunches - she literally organises my life. Plus, she's great at chasing people who haven't replied in days, sends reminders promptly, and re-schedules without fuss when anyone needs to cancel.

Pros:

Ease of use No fuss Syncs with emails and calendars Affordable

Cons:

Sometimes, features are inflexible (e.g. someone I'm meeting with asks to push the meeting back by a few mins and Evie re-schedules them for two weeks later).

Timo
Timo
Chairman and Co-Founder in Singapore
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

An absolute must for high volume meetings

Pros:

Evie is incredibly easy to integrate into your daily routine. It was a quick set-up, designate your preferred locations or conference requirements and you're done. I literally let Evie handle all of my meetings set-up, reducing a ton of back and forth, as well as just not having to worry when I'm available or manage a complex week of meetings. It's all handled.

Cons:

People still react shocked once they realize Evie isn't a 'person'. Make sure to make it clear you're using a product to support your meeting scheduling. Once you've made it clear, people tend to be curious and even a little excited to communicate with Evie(typically they try to trick the software somewhow, it's fun).

Research, 2–10 Employees

Wish I had this when I started my business

Comments: Scheduling is a huge part of my job. Multiple conversations daily. Evie handles the scheduling I used to do myself.

Pros:

Very easy to use, saves me a ton of time with scheduling

Cons:

So far any issues I've had have been handled by the customer service team

Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Great Scheduling Bot but pricing (without promotions) seems a bit high

Pros:

Natural Language Processing is great - some of my stakeholders don't even know that they're interacting with a bot.

Cons:

Cannot do recurring meetings, and no mechanism for coordinating meetings with human PAs but send final invitation to bosses without having to copy bosses in all the coordination emails.

6 years ago

Thank you for your continual support and sharing your review. We have recently reduced our pricing to make Evie more affordable. More details here: https://www.evie.ai/pricing. You can set up a recurring meeting simply by saying "Evie, please find us a time for a weekly 30 minutes one-on-one." or "Evie, please schedule a meeting every Tuesday". More details can be found here: https://www.evie.ai/faq. We will be launching Evie for PAs soon, so do stay tuned. Best regards, Team Evie

Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Absolutely love Evie!

Pros:

I love the daily meeting schedule emails and how I no longer need to track email replies when scheduling meetings. I am always amazed at how many of my contacts end up thinking that Evie is an actual person!

Cons:

Evie needs to be able to arrange multiple meetings from 1 email.

Consumer Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great service

Comments: Great service.

Pros:

Evie gets it most of there time, and continues to surprise me.

Cons:

Sometimes you don’t know how Evie is triggered.

ben
partner director in Hong Kong
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

I recommend it

Pros:

the language written by Evie is natural and the understanding of invitee's responses were good too

Cons:

sometimes it doesn't handle timezone well if an invitee changes location frequently e.g. a frequent flyer