• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.6 /5

About Manatal

Applicant tracking software that enables HR departments and Agencies to hire better candidates in a faster pace while saving money.

Learn more about Manatal

Operations Manager
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-02

"Will be charged to transfer our data(CVs) added on the software As expensive as the subscription!"

Comments: The salesperson was super friendly, polite, and persistent while convincing us to buy the software but after we paid for the subscription there was no help to transfer our data from the old ats we used, no help to transfer the CVs from Cpanel to the ATS, infact there was no contact from the manatal team until we approached them for the issues we had.
We would never use manatal again, it was a waste of time, money and all the energy of the CVs uploaded which we will never get back unless we pay

Pros: Easy to use, user-friendly, ATS has automatic CVS search.

Cons: No weekly automated reports, everything needs to be manually taken from the software admin page.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-02
Jimmy B.
Regional Key Account Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-06

"Cheapest, better-rounded product on the market"

Comments: Intuitive, easy to get used to, become indispensable very quickly !

Pros: Integration with Linkedin and easy tracking of all positions and candidates

Cons: Minor bugs sometimes that quickly get resolved once escalated to Manatal's team

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Hey there, Jimmy! Thanks for leaving a review! Should you need help on anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

• Reviewed on 2019-08-06
Sheryl H.
HRAD HEAD
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-20

"A satisfied customer"

Comments: Very positive overall. Their first plan is perfect for small to medium companies to get started with an ATS. It's very complete as it includes tools that cover the whole recruitment lifecycle and at $15 per month it's hard to find any ATS that provides more value.

Pros: The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It offers all the tools needed to recruit and manage a candidate database in a structured way. Create your career page in
less than 10 minutes with no
technical knowledge. The support
team is very helpful and responsive. Overall offers a great value.

Cons: Minor complaints regarding some customizations options that could be more intuitive in my opinion and I also faced one or two bugs. That being said the support team
is very responsive and they fix
issues very rapidly.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Hi, Sheryl! That's so nice to hear! We are happy that you're having a positive experience using the software. Rest assured that we're listening to your feedback and will do our best to improve the interface. Feel free to share any suggestions with us via email.

• Reviewed on 2020-10-20
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-25

"All in one ATS + CRM (and easy to use a bonus)"

Comments: Very easy to use, even for most of us whom never had used an ATS in the past. It makes collecting candidates from all the different job boards, social media, etc super convenient. We could not go back to Excel and Pipedrive.

Pros: We switched from Excel as a candidate database and Pipedrive as a CRM. Changing was easy, there's no installation at all. We imported all our candidates, jobs, clients and contacts via CSV file. Once that was done, we were good to go. Support and training was also provided for free during the transition, which was not the case for two other solutions we tested. This includes a CRM which allowed us to kill two birds with one stone!

Cons: The possibility to add more media like videos to the job descriptions or add content in different languages in our career portal would add a lot of value for us. Other than that the software does what it does well.

by Manatal on 2021-03-26

Thanks a lot for the kind words. The CRM tools are definitely a hit among our agency users. We're happy they help you work more efficiently.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-25
Prem K.
Sr. Recruiter

"Huge time saver"

Comments: Great ATS. Easier than most other recruiting software we used and full of features. There are no extra costs as all features are included in both plans so it's pretty hard to beat the value of their $15 plan when comparing it to other recruiting softwares.

Pros: Clear interface and features that cover the every step of the hiring process. My favorite tools are the automated job posting and the possibility to invite hiring managers to participate in the hiring process.

Cons: At the end of the 14 days trial we were still evaluating other options so it would have been great for them to extend it for another week. We didn't get the extension but still went with them as the software was the most promising. Luckly we haven't got any regrets regarding our choice.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

That's wonderful to hear, Prem! We're glad that you find our product easier to use than other recruitment software and that Manatal has a positive impact on your recruitment operations.

HR Executive
Human Resources, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-12

"Makes recruitment a lot easier"

Pros: Provides resume parsing that automates data entry when creating candidates. Create your career page to host all your openings and allow candidates to apply directly. The vendor portal allows to manage all your vendors and effectively work with them. Possibility to invite hiring managers to participate in the recruitment process. Lots of search tools and the recommendation engine make it very easy to navigate a large database of candidates

Cons: We haven't had any issue in the
two months we've used the platform apart for minor slowdowns. So we are pretty happy with the choice we made. One minor request would be more email templates included from the start in order to save time.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

We appreciate your feedback! Happy to hear Manatal makes your recruitment easier. We completely revamped the email templates since your comment but feel free to share any suggestions.

• Reviewed on 2020-10-12
Rachel L.
Regional Consultant
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-02

"Highly Recommended!"

Comments: Overall I'm very happy with this product. I don't really have many complaints and would recommend for others to give it a try!

Pros: - Very easy to use/navigate
- Makes it easier for me to keep track of the progress of my candidates
- Saves computer space as I can paste and re-download the CV if needed
- The AI feature which matches candidates to jobs and jobs to candidates is super useful
- Customer support is very quick to respond. They solve issues fast and will also explain why the issue happened
- Easy way to track my performance

Cons: - There were a few bugs, but the issues were solved quickly by the customer support team

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Thank you for the lovely feedback, Rachel! We're equally happy that you're overall satisfied with our product. It is our goal to provide the best features and tools to assist your recruitment needs.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-02
HR recruiter
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-25

"Awesome hiring platform"

Comments: Overall, great solution. The ease of use and the value are unbeatable. Also the customer support is particularly responsive and attentive. We are very happy and will continue to use it for all our hiring needs.

Pros: It's very easy to customize your hiring pipeline and drag and drop candidates as they progress
through the stages. Screening is also made very easier, drop a job description and it will let you know how much of a matvch candidates are for that specific job. Posting
jobs is automatic on a number of
job boards so we don't have to repeat this manual process for each board. No extra costs, all
features are available by default. Overall increased our efficiency!

Cons: Lots of functionalities under the simple looks of the interface which can be a bit intimidating. On the good side there is a documentation and customer support is very responsive. More languages for the custom career page would be a great addition.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Thank you for the kind feedback! We're equally happy that you wish to continue using Manatal to manage your recruitment. We're also glad that you find our documentation and customer support helpful-- it's something that we really pay attention to!

• Reviewed on 2020-09-25
Regional consultant
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-15

"Excellent ATS + CRM"

Comments: Overall a great tool that boosts productivity and allows to easily leverage a large database of candidates. They release upgrades quite often which makes it really enjoyable to get new tools in my recruiter's arsenal.

Pros: Managing both clients and candidates is extremely easy. The interface is well-designed and you are never more than a few clicks away of what you are looking for. I love the Chrome extension that helps me source candidates, and the candidate scoring and social media enrichment that really slashes the time required to screen candidates. Other than that I find the search tools super helpful as they pretty much automatically find the best candidates in our database for any given job, this is again a real time saver.

Cons: I have used the software for a couple of months and have experienced no real issues. The only thing missing would be a Whatsapp integration to communicate with candidates from the app.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Hello! Thanks for leaving an awesome review. We're glad that we're able to help boost your company's productivity! And, of course! We always strive to continually improve our software to provide the best experience for our users.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-15
Technical Recruiter
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-02

"Very good product, support and potential for growth"

Comments: Very good experience. We started with a small team on the smallest plan and have now grown to 15+ people. Manatal has surely helped in this growth.

Pros: Basically, all the functions you can expect from an ATS are in here, for a much lower price than what the competition offers. They also release new improvements every week so it's nice to see the product growing.

Cons: Minor UI improvements could be made in my opinion, but those are really nitpicking.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

We're delighted to know that we have played a role in your company's role. We're definitely looking into improving our UI so please do share any suggestions with us via email.

• Reviewed on 2020-07-02
Ramses daphne S.
Regional Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-24

"Easiest Recruitment Software!"

Comments: I recommend this software, they have a lot of things to offer and takes the feedback seriously to improve the software plus they offer free trial! I'm really happy cause it made everything easier for me and it saves my time!

Pros: The UI is very simple, and easy for me to keep track of my candidates and store the data in a systematic way. A lot of features that you can use like editing the CVs, keeping track of your own performance, etc.. The google extension of Manatal is my favorite since you can send multiple connections on Linkedin!

Cons: A bit laggy from time to time, but it doesn't last long. Few bugs, but easily fixed by the Customer service team.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Awesome to hear that, Ramses! In case you encounter any difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact us!

• Reviewed on 2020-01-24
anonymous
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-15

"Best ATI for the Marketplace"

Comments: My overall experience was very good with Manatal. It is very useful in the business.

Pros: It's the thing that I always needed it includes everything needed to recruit. It is also very easy to use. I love features it have like the resume parser, the ability to invite hiring managers to participate in the hiring process and sharing positions to job boards in one click. It is a very helpful Product.

Cons: I want that more job boards should be there that support one click posting. And more templates or customization options for the career pages should be added so that it can be even more unique.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Thanks for the awesome review! We're ecstatic to hear that you're having a very good experience with us. Please let us know which job board you'd like us to add. As for the Career Page Builder, we will definitely share with the Product team your suggestion to add more options to customize.

• Reviewed on 2020-10-15
Avash K.
WordPress and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-07

"OMG! The Best RECRUITMENT SOFTWARE Ever!"

Comments: I love Manatal. I used to use Excel before and it used to be bulky and time-consuming. I also had to search and post jobs on different boards. But those days are gone - Now I just use Manatal and I am absolutely loving the experience.

Pros: There are many software available on market with many features - most of which we don't even need and are there just to show people that the software comes with many features. I really hate this as more unnecessary options just confuse me. And this is not the case with Manatal - which is the thing I like most about this software. The features of Manatal are very practical and actually help me with my recruitment business. I used Manatal to help me hire people for my web design project. Also, one of the features I like most is the auto-posting of job on different popular job boards. While being able to track applications isn't a new function in requirement software I really admire the way Manatal allows us to track and store applications in a systematic way.

Cons: Nothing much comes to my mind when I think about the cons of Manatal. Even though I think the editing functionalities of CV can be improved. I also think the performance can be improved as it lags sometimes. Other than that - I can't think of anything.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Hi, Avash! Thanks for the review! We're glad that you're loving the experience! We'll definitely take into consideration your concern with the CV functionalities.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-07
Regional Key Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-10

"Very easy to use!"

Comments: Overall very positive. It took me a couple of hours to get used to it but now I can confidently say that Manatal is saving me a lot of time. I highly recommend it to anyone that does both BD/account management and recruitment work at the same time.

Pros: Very clean interface and efficient interactive onboarding. This makes learning the software very easy even for someone like me who had not experience using an ATS before. The included CRM tools are a blessing as I do not have to move from one software to another when switching between recruiting / account management.

Cons: There are a lot of options to customize what users in a same company can see and do, which turns out to be a little complicated. I recommend new users to spend the time reading the documentation touching this topic as doing this would have saved me an hour of looking around and trying all the settings.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Awesome to have you on board! You're right to recommend the documentation to other users, it contains everything there is to know about Manatal. Thanks for the review!

• Reviewed on 2020-06-10
Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-26

"Really enjoying it!"

Comments: Overall very happy, definitely the ATS that offers the best value in the market.

Pros: Manatal was very easy to set up and customize. It has all the traditionnal ATS features plus a couple more innovative ones that really help with candidate screening and finding the best candidates in a largew database.

Cons: The only language option for the interface is English. Manatal would have been easier to adopt for some of my colleagues had the interface been in the local language.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Hi there! We're glad that you're very happy with Manatal! We value your suggestion and actually adding more languages is on our roadmap.

• Reviewed on 2020-06-26
HR Operations Associate

"Very good so far!"

Comments: We have implemented the software over two months ago and have been very pleased so far. We went through a 14 days trial during which the support team guided us through the features and it was pretty clear for us after the 14 days that we would not be able to return to using Excel for our recruitment.

Pros: 1 - The support team is really helpful and responsive.
2 - Easy to use. We were able to learn how to use most of the platform's features in 30 minutes. For the rest the support team helped us.
3 - We now have our own customized career page.
4 - Since we deal with a lot of resume, the mass import and parsing features are a huge time save.

Cons: The mobile version is not as easy to use as on desktop but all features are there so there are no limitations to what we can do.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Awesome! Thanks for your wonderful feedback and happy to know that you're enjoying the platform. We are also regularly upgrading the platform to make it more mobile-friendly!

Ruben D.
Sr. Technology Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-07

"Simple and efficient!"

Comments: Very good ATS. Give it a try it, I guarantee it will make your life way easier and improve your
recuitment process overall.

Pros: Simple, efficient UI but highly customizable at the same time
(recruitment pipeline, candidate
information,..). Tools like the email
templates really help a lot with
routine tasks. Gmail integration works like a charm and now all conversations with candidates can be archived directly in their profile making it very easy to pick up where a colleague was previously working.

Cons: So far nothing bad to report. The software does everything we need and does it well.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Thanks for leaving feedback, Ruben! We're so happy that Manatal helps you and improves your overall recruitment process. It's definitely our goal to keep all our users satisfied, and productive!

• Reviewed on 2020-07-07
Waqar A.
Lead Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-13

"The best ATS for agencies"

Comments: Excellent tool that covers everything from sourcing to after placing candidates!

Pros: It has been a great tool to help us scale our soucing operations. Recruiting is now easier, candidate database management is super efficient as the system identifies automatically the best suited candidates and presents them to the recruiter

Cons: No big complaint at this point. In a perfect world I would like to see Whatsapp messaging included in the platform but from all the ATS we tested none of them offered that feature.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Hi, Waqar! We're excited to know that Manatal works well for your agency! Thanks for the great feedback, and we will definitely take your suggestion into consideration.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-13
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-08

"Great recruiting software"

Comments: We have been using Manatal for
more than a year to manage all of
our sourcing channels and track
candidates throughout all of our
openings. The software does what
it promises and is very easy to get
a grip on.

Pros: It's simply very easy to use and
provides all the tools needed to
conduct recruitment operations
efficiently.

Cons: A bit of work is needed at first if
like us you want to customize the
software but I would say it's well
worth it as now Manatal fits
matches perfectly our hiring
process.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Hi there! It's nice to know that we deliver our promises and that our software is easy to use! Don't forget to check our documentation, all features and customization possibilities are explained there.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-08
Haseeb A.
HR Admin Executive
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-04

"Best ATS I used so far"

Comments: I've used Manatal in my previous company to manage recruitment and am trying to get my current one to switch to the Manatal. I think that says it all.

Pros: The platform is so easy to use anyone can start recruiting within 30 minutes. Posting jobs on social media and job boards can be done in a few clicks only, all the applicants are funneled directly in the ATS in the specific role and then the AI helps automatically sort the best candidates.

Cons: No options to switch the interface in other languages than English.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Wow! That's great to hear, Haseeb! Thank you for considering us as the best ATS! As for your comment, we plan on adding new languages in the future.

• Reviewed on 2020-07-04
Business Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-09

"One of the best solutions on the ATS market, leading in simplicity and innovative features."

Comments: It's been a good experience so far. Our team is very familiar with the software now and it has more or less defined our process after all this
time. Definitely a good ATS choice.

Pros: We first started using Manatal during one of our bigger internal recruitment campaigns, and I'm happy to say that we were not disappointed. At the time, our main concern was to widen
our target talent pool and the ATS saved us so much time and effort
that we continued using afterwards. It makes candidates' data much more manageable and easy to retrieve.

Cons: A desktop app would be wonderful. The web app is very nice and it has never given us any trouble, just personally I don't like web browser experience.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

We appreciate your feedback! Please share with us any suggestions on how to improve Manatal's UI.

• Reviewed on 2020-06-09
Boyan S.
Regional Director
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-30

"Manatal review"

Comments: Overall very good quality / price ATS.

Pros: Using it for my recruitment agency. Improved greatly productivity. Very easy to use. Not much training needed.

Cons: Cons is that they dont integrate the publication of jobs on job portals. But they say it will come soon.

by Manatal on 2020-07-23

Hello Boyan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Regards,
The Manatal Team

• Reviewed on 2018-11-30
Hemant Y.
Hemant Yadav
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-03

"Best tool in a recruiter's arsenal!"

Comments: Having in one browser tab all the tools needed to recruit efficiently has proven to be invaluable for me and my team. After 6 months of use we analyzed our metrics and since the adoption they had seen a sharp rise. In addition to that all the information (candidates, jobs, clients, communications, etc) is now structured and centralized

Pros: Great features overall. Makes sourcing candidates via Linkedin a breeze and through our mutual
candidate pool, me and my colleagues can really leverage on our past candidates. Super easy
to move candidates around and keep everything organized. The candidate recommendations we also key in increasing our efficiency, especially when screening a large number of candidate from job board applications for example. Last pro, and it's a big one is how easy it is to integrate with Google Calendar and Gmail, with this no need to change window to write an email and all candidate conversations are stored for later use!

Cons: For the features, this is really one of ATS that offers the most value. If I had one request it would be to add more job boards integrations so that we can easily spread our openings in more channels the most efficient way.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Hey, Hemant! We're so happy to hear that you appreciate using Manatal! We are constantly adding new job boards so don't forget to check our documentation to stay up to date: https://support.manatal.com/docs/enable-free-job-boards

• Reviewed on 2020-10-03
Dineen O.
Senior Recruitment Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-30

"Perfect ATS Solution"

Pros: The best part is the ability to track all of our applicants and store their data in a systematic way. The ability to add and assign jobs along with the different permission levels for recruiters/ admins and consultants has helped us streamline our work. The social tab for candidates is a unique feature. Outlook integration and the LinkedIn chrome extension are great addons. Overall, the software works great for us and we love it. Most importantly, the guys at Manatal were always ready to help whenever we had any trouble with the system and most of the time solved our issues instantly.

Cons: The option to customize the home page is lacking, however it is concise.
The career page themes need to be a little more customisable to help companies build a more personalized solution.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Wow! Thanks for the detailed feedback, Dineen! We are working on updating the career page to offer more customization options to our users. Stay tuned!

• Reviewed on 2019-09-30
Talent Manager
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-22

"A great recruitment tool"

Comments: I have been using the platform for a year now in my previous company and have been very happy with our choice. We were on a budget and Manatal was providing the best value. It has simplified a lot of our processes and allows us to save a lot of time.

Pros: Complete recruitment solution, from sourcing to onboarding.
1- Post positions on job boards in one-click.
2- Extremely customizable (pipeline, information fields,...)
3- Scoring system that saves a lot of time when screening candidates and when trying to find the best candidates in a large database.
4- Connect your Gmail and handle all your communications in the platform.
5- Create and tweak your career page in a few minutes only.

Cons: The software is very easy to use but some customization options can get a little complicated.

by Manatal on 2021-02-25

Such an awesome review! Happy to have you as a user for a year already, and hopefully many years to come! Don't forget to check out our documentation, it contains detailed guides on every in-app customization.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-22