Filter by:

• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About Process Bliss

Process Bliss: Simple, powerful platform to manage repeatable team workflow and task management, with built-in process improvement.

Learn more about Process Bliss

Taylor B.
Financial Adviser
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-11

"Fantastic software to get to grips with process flows"

Comments: Fantastic 10/10

Pros: It helped us to really think about what we needed to do for each client, and made us implement consistency within the business.

Cons: I would prefer assigning tasks to be better in terms of still being able to see a collective bucket of firm level tasks, but this is my opinion based on our use.

Michelle W.
Client Liaison Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-27

"Financial Services user"

Comments: Support is very good. They listen to any ideas for improvements and good to see new things/changes being implemented.

Pros: Easy to set up processes. Love the reports where you can see all clients and where they are in a process.

Cons: Would just like the left hand side of the reports (clients names) to be seen when you move along a report line so that you can see who you are looking at.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-27
Melissa H.
Marketing Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-07

"The perfect solution to help standardise processes throughout the business"

Comments: Really positive - it has made a real difference to our business by enabling us to work smarter and to allocate more time to strategy and planning.

Pros: Really easy to use and effective - once the processes have been set up, you can easily allocate tasks and due dates to team members to help them know exactly what to do and when.

Cons: Fewer features than some other solutions, but actually this made it far easier to roll out to the whole team, as it is so simple to use and helps us all to focus on getting things done.

• Reviewed on 2019-03-07
Chrissy W.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-11

"The best product we have invested in so far"

Comments: From start to now it has been easy.
Everyone in our team has been involved in inputting our processes on so everyone knows how easy it is to use.
The training and support is second to none, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always there to help so would like to say thank you to them

Pros: It is so easy to use
Everyone can understand it
Monitoring features are brilliant and gives us a total overview of where we are with our clients
It is so idea for when we have a new member of the team join us as all of our processes are on PB
Fantastic!

Cons: We would like a feature that will show us reports on each individual user so we can monitor who is / isn't doing their job and completing their tasks on time.

Holly H.
Head of Client Insights
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-29

"Great tool for aligning processes"

Pros: Very ease and intuitive to use. Once you have created your process you can see, in a ingle view, where this process is being run and how far through it the individual cases are. Great for checking where there are bottlenecks and potential improvements.

Cons: Development is not quite there for reporting yet e.g. analysis on days it takes for each step of a process or being able to export data around comments on the process.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-29
Jody M.
Client Services Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-23

"Process Bliss review"

Pros: Process Bliss gives clarity in creating a client journey, making processes clearly defined within the business. The easy to use software and the incredible after care support is creating efficiency.

Cons: There are still aspects of Process Bliss that is developed as each individual process is developed. Needs are listened to and taken away for development.

• Reviewed on 2020-11-23
Ian T.
Paraplanner
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-11

"My Experience with Process Bliss"

Pros: It enables well-structured processes to be drafted and retained in one centralised place for ease of delegation across the company.

Cons: As with all software there are certain nuances to understand, however, these are generally easily addressed by training available from Process Bliss.

Julie R.
Client Relationships Coordinator
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-14

"Process Bliss so far"

Comments: I am now able to put all the processes that are in my head into a quick simple flowchart. Expansion of this will take a bit more learning but I can see it will be able to provide us with a single software that can create our policy and procedure manual and track the workflow, accountability and general performance of our processes.

Pros: The ease of setting up a template, I can take what is in my head and put it into a quick and easy flowchart.
It is difficult for me to give a full review as I am still learning the program.
So far everything I have asked it to do it can do. I have had no previous experience with process software but have found it to be user friendly.

Cons: Again, it is hard for me to fully comment as I have just started to use the product.
I think a glossary would be a good idea for people like me who are new to process software explaining the language of process programs.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-14
Vince K.
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-13

"User friendly and intuitive"

Comments: The team at Process Bliss has helped me set up my processes and tailored their advice for my business.

Pros: The intuitiveness of the software. It is not overly complicated or overwhelming to set up.

Cons: The ability to upload videos directly in the software. However it is easy to link a video from dropbox or google drive. Therefore it's not a big drawback.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-13
Joshua J.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-14

"Great process management software backed by excellent onboarding"

Comments: The best thing that I like about using the software is that I no longer have to worry about balls getting dropped. With as many as a few hundred processes going at once, I can rest assured that the software is keeping track of where each process is at and what needs to happen next so nothing gets lost.

Pros: So far this software has been able to handle all of my process needs, in a manner that makes it easy for all the members involved in each process to know exactly what to do and when to do it.

Cons: Some of the reports can be a little slow to load. Otherwise, no complaints!

• Reviewed on 2021-04-14
Michael K.
Business Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-24

"Need to capture detailed processes easily? Look no further."

Comments: We were very quickly able to map out in detail the various different client journeys that we take our clients on. Not only could we map the journey out quickly but we could then immediately use the templates we created to manage tasks and help us move clients along the journey seamlessly. It is also far easier for us to see how many of our clients are at which stage of the journey in any given moment.

Pros: It is very easy to create new processes and use tasks to manage process completion. The processes are easy to customise and user-friendly.

Cons: The software can be rather slow at times and there is more that could be done with dashboard features to improve reporting by reference to activity dates.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-24
Joe G.
CoS

"Great overall rpoduct"

Comments: great, time saver as it streamlines processes.

Pros: easy to set up. ease of use. great reports to see team

Cons: Needs more integrations with other platforms