About beSlick

Easy to use, powerful platform to centralise policies & process with integrated workflow management and compliance support.

Learn more about beSlick

Pros:

Cons:

There are little things that you want it to do that it either doesn't do or you're not sure how to do them. Many times it's more operator error than software.

beSlick ratings

4.6
4.9
4.3
4.8

9.3/10

beSlick has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 24 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used beSlick before?

Rory
Rory
Managing Director in UK
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

Creating Slick Processes for your Business

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Great support from the BeSlick team, whether it is troubleshooting steps in a process or training they are always available to help.

Pros:

Easy to get going and you find extra features as you go.

Cons:

The mobile version needs a better interface where you only see one step or part of a step at a time. I do believe the team on BeSlick are working on this.

Alternatives Considered: iAuditor

Reasons for Choosing beSlick: Processplan was too complicated and we seemed to be waiting for things to be implemented.

Switched From: ProcessPlan

Reasons for Switching to beSlick: IAuditor was great for checklists but was expensive and not as focused on .

2 weeks ago

Thank you for leaving a great review Rory. We're delighted that you get so much value from the platform. Thanks to customer feedback like yours, we've been able to develop new features which make the product even better. We value your suggestions and ideas and look forward to supporting you and the team in the future.

Sheryl
President in US
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

Outstanding Customer Support

Comments: This software has been a game changer for us. Things that used to slip through the cracks are now getting completed. Our team is communicating better with one another, and we are all swimming in the same direction. We have better defined our own internal processes, and we are able see the places where we need to revise processes for efficiency. It is an added bonus that we can manage small projects using PB as well. Process Bliss is part of our company vernacular now. Every employee uses the product every day.

Pros:

Easy to get started and OUTSTANDING customer support. The customer support has truly been phenomenal and has lowered the barrier for even the most reluctant employees. We have some who are averse to adopting new technology, and the customer support made it possible to turn these employees into daily users of Process Bliss.

Cons:

There are some "glitches" we have experienced, such as entering a due date and having a different date appear after saving the change. Customer support has been excellent, and the developer team seems to be dedicated to constantly improving the product, so the glitches are generally taken care of quickly once we report them. There are some features we have needed that have not been added, such as the ability to organize our task lists into sublists or folders. In particular, we want to be able to save an email from Outlook as a task in PB, but we don't want it to dump into the main tasks list, we want to be able to organize these tasks into sublists or folders. We identified this as a need during the sales process, and we were told that this feature will be added. It is a promise still unfulfilled. At times, the number of tasks in a single list becomes overwhelming and difficult to manage. We would love to see this feature become available, since it will significantly enhance our team's daily user experience with the product. Despite this, we are very happy customers because the customer support has been so great, and the product has made such a difference for us. If we did not get to full adoption of the product by all of our employees, the investment in this product would not have been worthwhile. I'm happy to say that the design of the system, coupled with excellent customer support allowed us to get everyone used to the system, and we were able to get everyone on board.

Alternatives Considered: Process Street, Quixy, ProcessMaker, Kissflow, monday.com, Adobe Workfront and Asana

Reasons for Switching to beSlick: Price, ease of use, ease of deployment, customer support.

11 months ago

Dear Sheryl Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy schedule to leave a review. Your feedback is truly valued and appreciated. We will continue to develop and enhance Process Bliss in the coming months. It is a pleasure to support you and your team - long may it continue.

Business Manager in UK
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

Need to capture detailed processes easily? Look no further.

Comments: We were very quickly able to map out in detail the various different client journeys that we take our clients on. Not only could we map the journey out quickly but we could then immediately use the templates we created to manage tasks and help us move clients along the journey seamlessly. It is also far easier for us to see how many of our clients are at which stage of the journey in any given moment.

Pros:

It is very easy to create new processes and use tasks to manage process completion. The processes are easy to customise and user-friendly.

Cons:

The software can be rather slow at times and there is more that could be done with dashboard features to improve reporting by reference to activity dates.

Joan
Coordination / Administration / Educational Leader in Australia
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Great Company, Great Product!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall BeSlick is a quality project management software system that does all the hard work for you. We have found BeSlick to be very responsive and super easy to deal with. Overall, we are very pleased with the product and the service that BeSlick provides.

Pros:

BeSlick is an easy to navigate work process management system that keeps everything we need in the one place! BeSlick helps us to keep on top of important and critical processes and paperwork that need to be completed before a task can be finalised. BeSlick has an exceptional customer service team that goes above and beyond to ensure that you are getting the best product and service possible. Would highly recommend BeSlick for any business, big or small wanting to streamline internal processes to make their lives easier and hassle free. BeSlick has been a wonderful tool for our small business.

Cons:

At times the software might have issues logging you in, with a blank empty screen with no work flow management / tasks appearing on the screen. This is only temporary however, if you refresh the page, generally it will restart and everything will appear. Apart from that, no big issues experiencing thus far using the BeSlick platform. Well designed layout makes it easy and simple to navigate and userfriendly.

last month

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review Joan. We value your feedback and your continued support.

Julie
Client Relationships Coordinator in Australia
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees

Process Bliss so far

Comments: I am now able to put all the processes that are in my head into a quick simple flowchart. Expansion of this will take a bit more learning but I can see it will be able to provide us with a single software that can create our policy and procedure manual and track the workflow, accountability and general performance of our processes.

Pros:

The ease of setting up a template, I can take what is in my head and put it into a quick and easy flowchart. It is difficult for me to give a full review as I am still learning the program. So far everything I have asked it to do it can do. I have had no previous experience with process software but have found it to be user friendly.

Cons:

Again, it is hard for me to fully comment as I have just started to use the product. I think a glossary would be a good idea for people like me who are new to process software explaining the language of process programs.

Alternatives Considered: SweetProcess, Trello, systemHUB and Asana

Reasons for Switching to beSlick: We are still using Trello as a virtual whiteboard but I chose Process Bliss because they held my hand a bit as a novice. It is providing a combination of Sweet process and Asana for 1 price. As we are a small practice at this stage we do not need a bigger program. I think that Process Bliss will cover both aspects of Project Management and Procedures in one place

Chrissy
Operations Manager in UK
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

The best product we have invested in so far

Comments: From start to now it has been easy.
Everyone in our team has been involved in inputting our processes on so everyone knows how easy it is to use.
The training and support is second to none, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always there to help so would like to say thank you to them

Pros:

It is so easy to use Everyone can understand it Monitoring features are brilliant and gives us a total overview of where we are with our clients It is so idea for when we have a new member of the team join us as all of our processes are on PB Fantastic!

Cons:

We would like a feature that will show us reports on each individual user so we can monitor who is / isn't doing their job and completing their tasks on time.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com

Reasons for Switching to beSlick: It just made sense, it had what we were looking for without being complicated.

Vince
Owner in US
Sporting Goods, 2-10 Employees

User friendly and intuitive

Comments: The team at Process Bliss has helped me set up my processes and tailored their advice for my business.

Pros:

The intuitiveness of the software. It is not overly complicated or overwhelming to set up.

Cons:

The ability to upload videos directly in the software. However it is easy to link a video from dropbox or google drive. Therefore it's not a big drawback.

Alternatives Considered: Process Street

Reasons for Choosing beSlick: Todoist was not really made for the way I was using it.

Switched From: Todoist

Joshua
Owner in US
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

Great process management software backed by excellent onboarding

Comments: The best thing that I like about using the software is that I no longer have to worry about balls getting dropped. With as many as a few hundred processes going at once, I can rest assured that the software is keeping track of where each process is at and what needs to happen next so nothing gets lost.

Pros:

So far this software has been able to handle all of my process needs, in a manner that makes it easy for all the members involved in each process to know exactly what to do and when to do it.

Cons:

Some of the reports can be a little slow to load. Otherwise, no complaints!

Alternatives Considered: ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to beSlick: Clickup is more of a project management tool; they didn't have a good way to handle hundreds of repeating processes.

JoAnn
Fundraising, Marketing and Communications Specialist in US

Process Bliss is a great product with excellent customer support!

Comments: Very good experience with Process Bliss overall. I am still learning some of the features.

Pros:

Integration was simple. The software is relatively simple and straightforward. If we ever have a problem, we use the chat box or make an appointment with a specialist from Process Bliss. Their support is one of the best I have worked with. They even change the software based on expressed needs of their users.

Cons:

Sometimes there are hiccups in notifications, but we are still learning the system and these are likely user errors.

11 months ago

Dear JoAnn, Thank you for leaving such a positive review. We strive to offer the highest levels of service to all of our customers. We are always here to help and are delighted that we have been able to support you in using Process Bliss.

egan
President in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

loving the bliss

Comments: it is really helping our team monitor all the open process tasks we have. at the admin level we are able to make sure users do every step every time, with an audit trail!

Pros:

The ability setup very complex repetitive process "templates" to reuse on the fly or in a scheduled format

Cons:

how the comments feature works is a bit difficult to follow, and resolve, see open issues, or all comments related to the same task/template.

last month

Thank you for leaving us a great review Egan. We are continuing to develop the platform and your feedback is invaluable.

Joan
Administration / Coordination in Australia
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Bliss to Work !

Comments: Overall we have found our experience with Process Bliss to be good.

Pros:

Process Bliss has been a great way for us to track important tasks, projects and paperwork.

Cons:

The APP needs more work, also we would like to ability to delete tasks, instead of just archiving them, as some are drafts that do not end up being used or become irrelevant or no longer needed.

11 months ago

Dear Joan, Many thanks for taking the time to submit a review. Customer feedback is invaluable, appreciated and always taken onboard.

Joe
Director of Marketing in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

This covers the basics and then some!

Comments: I foughtit for a longtime but once I got the hang of it, it became esier. Coming up with the steps is still a challenge, but it's a work in progress for me.

Pros:

The software is pretty much straight forward. After using it for a while you become quite adept at it.

Taylor
Financial Adviser in UK
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

Fantastic software to get to grips with process flows

Comments: Fantastic 10/10

Pros:

It helped us to really think about what we needed to do for each client, and made us implement consistency within the business.

Cons:

I would prefer assigning tasks to be better in terms of still being able to see a collective bucket of firm level tasks, but this is my opinion based on our use.

Joe
CoS in US

Great overall rpoduct

Comments: great, time saver as it streamlines processes.

Pros:

easy to set up. ease of use. great reports to see team

Cons:

Needs more integrations with other platforms

Alternatives Considered: Process Street

Reasons for Switching to beSlick: excellent customers support. easier to use

Financial Controller in US
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees

Process Bliss

Pros:

The ability to create complex task management

Cons:

Nothing, I have had no issues or complaints

10 months ago

Thank you for taking time to leave your review Chris. We are delighted that Process Bliss is making a positive difference to your business.

Craig
Director in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Transformational Product

Comments: Excellent - has saved significant time in being able to track and identify priority actions and provide updates to customers on handling of their enquiries re timescales and next actions.

Pros:

The ease of navigation and ease with which I could refine and develop process templates

Cons:

Took me a bit longer than anticipated to understand the way some elements interacted, though customer support offer was excellent

11 months ago

Dear Craig, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted that Process Bliss is making a difference.

Jody
Client Services Manager in UK

Process Bliss review

Pros:

Process Bliss gives clarity in creating a client journey, making processes clearly defined within the business. The easy to use software and the incredible after care support is creating efficiency.

Cons:

There are still aspects of Process Bliss that is developed as each individual process is developed. Needs are listened to and taken away for development.

Michelle
Client Liaison Manager in UK

Financial Services user

Comments: Support is very good. They listen to any ideas for improvements and good to see new things/changes being implemented.

Pros:

Easy to set up processes. Love the reports where you can see all clients and where they are in a process.

Cons:

Would just like the left hand side of the reports (clients names) to be seen when you move along a report line so that you can see who you are looking at.

Clif
Attorney in US
Law Practice, 11-50 Employees

Law Firm Client File Management

Comments: Very pleased. With some creative template designing, we are able to track our client workflows.

Pros:

The ease of deployment and the ability to pass tasks between multiple staff to better track client workflow.

Cons:

I would appreciate some more functionality in designing templates.

10 months ago

Thank you for your positive feedback Clif. We look forward to continuing to support you and your team.

anthony
director in UK
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Process bliss

Comments: its been great and I can see the product evolving as we use it

Pros:

Its great easy way to manage my tasks and that of my staff

Cons:

formating on iphones isnt as good as other devices

5 months ago

Thank you for your positive review Murf. We always welcome feedback and are constantly looking for ways to develop and improve the experience for our customers.

Ian
Paraplanner in UK

My Experience with Process Bliss

Pros:

It enables well-structured processes to be drafted and retained in one centralised place for ease of delegation across the company.

Cons:

As with all software there are certain nuances to understand, however, these are generally easily addressed by training available from Process Bliss.

Karen
Procurement Manager in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Process Bliss

Comments: excellent

Pros:

ease of use on mobile phone and user friendliness

Cons:

the scheduled dates are automatically linked to the info put in

11 months ago

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review - it is greatly appreciated.

Melissa
Marketing Manager in UK
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

The perfect solution to help standardise processes throughout the business

Comments: Really positive - it has made a real difference to our business by enabling us to work smarter and to allocate more time to strategy and planning.

Pros:

Really easy to use and effective - once the processes have been set up, you can easily allocate tasks and due dates to team members to help them know exactly what to do and when.

Cons:

Fewer features than some other solutions, but actually this made it far easier to roll out to the whole team, as it is so simple to use and helps us all to focus on getting things done.

holly
Head of Client Insights in UK
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees

Great tool for aligning processes

Pros:

Very ease and intuitive to use. Once you have created your process you can see, in a ingle view, where this process is being run and how far through it the individual cases are. Great for checking where there are bottlenecks and potential improvements.

Cons:

Development is not quite there for reporting yet e.g. analysis on days it takes for each step of a process or being able to export data around comments on the process.