15 years helping Canadian businesses

About DashClicks

At the core, we're a hybrid of a digital marketing agency and a software company.

Learn more about DashClicks

Pros:

Well integrated packages based on market experience. Prices that reward scaling and success.

Cons:

The only cons as there are no company out-there to compete with them.

DashClicks ratings

9.3/10

DashClicks has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 297 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used DashClicks before?

Robert
Robert

Dashclicks - Great

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Outstanding account managers; always very helpful

Cons:

Getting used to the process takes a little time

Elisa

Awesome resource

Comments: Great overall experience, grateful that I found this resource.

Pros:

Dashclicks is not only comprehensive, but the people supporting the white label agency are responsive and communicative!

Cons:

Understandably, the team supporting all the different services are not your main point of contact so there is a "middle" man to work with, but as long as you can clearly communicate you can figure out issues and solve things pretty quickly.

Kelly
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

DashClicks is an amazing resource for marketing agency owners!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My experience thus far with DashClicks is GREAT!

Pros:

The training they provide, the support, and the multitude of services they offer.

Cons:

Sorry, I have yet to find something I dislike about DashClicks.

Richard
Consultant in US

Excellent Sales Team then it's south from there

Comments: It's still early on and trying to be patient bit have been closing to terminating contract a few times do to assigned rep.

Pros:

Lots of features on dashboard and reasonable ((applications) product selection.

Cons:

Onboarding is PAINFUL and assigned contact is not tech savvy. Having to communicate through Slack does not help as there no coherency or threads in communication (like with email).

Terell
Terell
Manager in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great company for ad fulfillment services and more!

Pros:

Amazing UI, very fast support, and an incomparable service. We use DashClicks almost on the daily and would never go back to how we were doing things before!

Cons:

Sometimes there are bugs, but when they are brought to the development team, they are usually fixed within a few days.

Andrew
Andrew
Executive Strategy Consultant in US

Great White label marketing solution

Comments: Amazing SEO services and a wonderful team that helps us at every turn. Thanks to them we know we are offering reliable websites, listing updates, content, and SEO ranking. Thanks team ;)

Pros:

SEO results, listings sync, content they create, and webpages they design.

Cons:

Had some hiccups with social media management but I think that was due to our unorthodox SMM preferences.

Dean
Dean
CEO in South Africa
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The Best All-In-One Agency Solution!

Comments: I love that everything is in one place and my clients can log in and check on there own accounts with a fully branded dashboard. Also DashClicks offer fulfilment so I am able to offer more to my clients as a startup than I would normally be able to! Leverage is key.

Pros:

You can get started for free and customise the dashboard to be truly white labelled from the outset.

Cons:

I would have liked slightly better support for other currencies, currently everything is in USD.

Patrick
Patrick
Founder in US

Get DashClicks If You Want To Scale

Comments: Fantastic software, fulfillment, and agency growth support. Can't recommend DashClicks enough. It has changed my agency trajectory in amazing ways.

Pros:

I love the fulfillment services that allow me to scale my agency.

Cons:

I wish it had a full integration with DialPad, my preferred phone system platform.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Dashclicks (The best white-label dashboard)

Pros:

This is the best all in one Whitelabel dashboard for digital marketing agencies looking to scale to 7 figures & beyond. No one is providing a fully customizable white-label dashboard for free except dash clicks along with dedicated customer support agents. Highly recommend!!!

Cons:

Intergeration with zapier is missing along with free instareports.

Elizabeth

Great customer service

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The DashClicks customer service has been top notch. Any questions or issues I've had have been quickly answered or resolved. The interface of the dashboard is very easy to use. I have been very happy with everything so far.🙂

Cons:

There are a few parts of the set-up that aren't quite as intuitive as I might have liked, but I was still easily able to get any questions answered quickly so it wasn't really a big deal.

Niko
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

What happened before Dashclicks?

Comments: It's been an exceptional experience using Dashclicks. I've seen a high production of sales calls; immediately processing website requests has a profound effect on clients. We can offer a massive discount to serve clients at a high demand to offer digital assets like websites and website audits at ease! Opening up discussions to clients with immediate solutions positions my agency as a facilitator in the market and I like that. We can offer more value than ads alone! Dashclicks is a major asset to have.

Pros:

Dashclicks empowers my business to become a solution centered for clients. Website audits share insight as to how business are displayed in Google search engine and other web crawlers. We can instantly offer business listing services to help clients rank in web search results. We can now offer a custom built website effortlessly to clients that's mobile responsive and optimized for key word searches. Our client can log into their members area to review our ask questions and add directions regarding their next digital media campaign. Solutions for solving some of the most reoccurring issues in social media media marketing and paid per clock advertising. Dashclicks serves me and my clients as a partner in web design and digital media marketing.

Cons:

It's doesn't do my taxes! As the most complete web based development tool Dashclicks offers front facing solutions. As a white label partner it's up to me to determine my corporate structures. The payment processing and reoccurring subscriptions must still be accomplished by a third party.

DashClicks Response

4 years ago

Thanks so much for your review! We value all your feedback and thank you for your business!

Zalmy
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

HANDS DOWN #1 Professional Business growth platform and fulfillment Center PERIOD

Pros:

I've tried literally a dozen other white label fulfillment companies (I won't name them here) and I couldn't be any happier with the Dashclicks' professionalism, customer support, and of course their level of expertise on the advertising strategies that they manage and optimize for me that have truly enabled my own agency to systematize and scale at the highest level!!! I'm intent on continuing to grow my marketing agency into the 7 figures with Dashcliks NO DOUBT about it!!!!!

Cons:

I only anticipate what's NEXT!!! They keep on making quick developments and continue to evolve so rapidly, I can tell they truly are forward thinking and up to date with online marketing startegies and software systems that other businesses NEED in order to survive! NO CONS AT ALL..seriously...I have yet to notice

Richard
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

If you are a marketinga gency looking to scale, Dash Clicks is teh solution!

Comments: We found Dash Clicks as a referral from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] over two years ago. We have worked with them since. They handle almost all of our client's marketing fulfillment and the team is amazing to work with. Very responsive. As our relationship progressed, we signed up for literally every course that Chad has offered and have learned so much. We have had the pleasure of now working with Chad directly to grow our agency! If you are an agency and want to scale, then look no further. It's free to sign up. Pro tip: Check out the Dash Elite program if you are serious about scaling! If I could give it 10 stars, I would!

Pros:

We love everything about the software. makes our agency management 10x!

Cons:

There is nothing that we do not like about the software. Sometimes there is bugs, but like any software, they are fast to get them fixed!

Rob
Managing Director in UK

Would Recommend

Pros:

Easy to use software, Fantastic support,

Cons:

Nothing. very happy with Dashclicks and the speed they add new apps

Joseph

Pleasure to work with

Comments: Overall its a great agency to work with if you just need someone else to deal with the busy work of managing your clients

Pros:

I love the white label dashboard and awesome customer support. My account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are also super nice and gets things done in a timely manner.

Cons:

i have little to no complaints. Other then small issues (to be expected when working with a growing company) they have been perfect. Any issues pop up they are there to fix it.

Cristian
Founder in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Best marketing agency platform on the market

Comments: I’ve been running a digital agency for over five years, and can undoubtedly say that DashClicks is the best marketing agency platform on the market. The DashClicks 2.0 platform is basically a full-fledged CRM, complete with a drag-and-drop website editor. They also provide quality white-label marketing and SaaS services for agencies keen on scaling their client base. Most impressive, however, is their team. [sensitive content hidden] is hellbent on creating the best agency platform of all time, and while no business is perfect, his level of transparency is refreshing. 10/10.

Pros:

Super user-friendly platform. Great white-label marketing services. Responsive support team. DashClicks is top-notch in all aspects.

Cons:

Initially, there were key features that were missing for someone to run their agency completely through DashClicks. However, they have listened to their users and slowly but surely added those features.

Lisa
Founder & CEO in US

DashDollars!! For Real.

Comments: Where have you been all my life? Literally where? OMG. Solved SO many issues I've previously had in my business (with fulfillment, reporting, everything!). The transparency is INSANE. The support is OUTSTANDING. The results are GROWING my business. I do not LIKE this product, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. And, I am picky, picky, picky!!! THANK YOU!!!

Pros:

EASY to use! Organized, streamlined, sells itself.

Cons:

I have ZERO cons. And, so does this software. DashClicks is the real deal. No con-artists here!! Finally.

DashClicks Response

4 years ago

Brad
President in US

Everthing you need

Pros:

Everything you need from an agency platform, great customer service and the added bonus of having integrated fulfillment services immediately available when you need them.

Cons:

Would like to see some more email marketing capabilities

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Dashclicks is the Best fulfillment for Marketing Agencies!!

Comments: I've been with dashclicks for over a year, and their systems have gotten so amazing. If you're not using dashclicks for your agency, I highly recommend book a call.

Pros:

My favorite features include the fulfillment team, and the CRM.

Cons:

there are really no cons, and their systems and teams keep getting better!

Zach

Great Platform

Comments: Dashclicks has been of great aid to my agency. They not only have education resources but partnering with them has taken my game to the next level. If you need a great team to help you grow your agency I'd highly recommend these guys!

Pros:

Their education resources and their fulfillment team.

Cons:

Nothing about this platform has been negative.

Larry
Digital Marketing Consultant in US
Online Media, Self Employed

Pretty sweet platform

Comments: Very positive. Support has been helpful every step of the way.

Pros:

Found DC thru a coaching group I'm in for my digital marketing agency. I'm not sure there's anything else like this out there, and if there was, I wouldn't switch! The team has really gone the extra mile to include everything you could need, and more, to start or scale your agency. If you run an agency but struggle with your systems and processes, Dashclicks can kill like 3, 4, 5, probably more, birds with one stone. Can't wait to see what the future has in store!

Cons:

Lack of website builder demo during trial makes it difficult to evaluate.

Mateusz

Amazing Team

Comments: Great experience

Pros:

Communication with team in slack! They are very responsive and thoughtful of ideas

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of. Facebooks group is great for quick answers from the community and support has good hours of operation.

Peter

DashClicks Allows Your To Focus On Your Business With Their Platform

Pros:

I like how Dashclicks has a fulfillment platform for my advertising agency. I don't have to fulfill the work! They have excellent training also on how to run an agency, how to get started, and how to scale it to 7 figures (dream!). I'm so glad I found Dashclicks to not only learn how the [sensitive content hidden] scaled his agency, but the ability to outsource all the fulfillment work to them so I can just focus on getting clients.

Cons:

I honestly can't say a negative thing about DashClicks

Jessica
Website Designer in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Just Starting Out

Comments: There really is a lot of potential for becoming very successful in building websites and marketing with this product. They’re behind the scenes doing all the work, so it’s like having a team of professionals behind me. As long as I put in the effort of selling the product I really can’t lose.

Pros:

I really like the Instasite feature. That’s what my main focus will be in starting out. What really sold me on this company is the free version, not a trial, where I can see how well this product works for me and what I do.

Cons:

Since I literally just started with it yesterday My only Con about this right now is that I can’t play around with the features of the website builder to see what it is really capable of since I am trying to do everything with no cost on my end. You can’t edit an instasite until the client has purchased it. So it will be a trial by fire for me. I don’t want to have to “practice” on my client’s product. They do have videos on it, but it’s not the same as me playing around and pushing the limits before I start doing it for others.

Aaron

Phenomenal Company!

Pros:

Dashclicks is a phenomenal company and supports my business in a VITAL manner when it comes to hosting websites and their support team is top notch. The training and education is stellar and masterminds have high value. Highly recommend them!

Cons:

All is well! No complaints. They do many things well