15 years helping Canadian businesses

About PayPal

From payments to credit to fraud protection, PayPal Commerce Platform helps you meet your customers where they are.

Learn more about PayPal

Pros:

The ease of use and the ability to seamlessly integrate PayPal across multiple platforms is one of its best highlights.

Cons:

Asking clients to do this is embarrassing and it seriously impedes cash flow. It makes paypal a bad option for firms who only use it sporadically.

PayPal ratings

4.6
4.3
4.6
4.5

8.8/10

PayPal has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 25,068 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used PayPal before?

Filter reviews (25,068)

Igor
Igor
President and Owner in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, Self Employed

Paypalls use

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Very satisfied and ive been using it for over 10 yeats.

Pros:

The ease of use and the low to no fees and the speed of the transactions.

Cons:

I haven't had aby negative experience with them.

Best Payment Service

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I like Paypal as my best payment method for all international transactions. Working as freelancer or receiving payment from any organization or personal payment I always use Paypal for my all accounts. Easy to create invoice and send payment request through paypal. Receiving payment from anywhere in the world I only use paypal as my payment method. Although there's small difference in the actual conversation rate.

Cons:

The only thing which I like to discuss is the conversation rates, some time the paypal conversation rate is different compare to any other alternative payment method. Otherwise service is best in industry.

Shonda
CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

This Company is Commiting Insider Fraud and Scams From the Fraud Department

Comments: Without a doubt, PayPal Credit's Fraud Department is behind the mass scams going on with clients' accounts. Just like most of the others who have left feedback, money has come up missing, and I caught them lying about it from the beginning. I put money into an online wallet, which they returned within two hours; I hadn't bought anything with it, and it was simply for future work. I confronted them right away about the missing money in August, and they said I had reported it as fraud, which was a complete lie. I have proof. I immediately said that I never claimed it was fraud; someone at PayPal Credit did. I began to ask for proof of me reporting it as fraud because I could have withdrawn it. That's when they admitted on three occasions that someone from the Fraud Department performed the return. Then, they would claim I did, then they would claim they did. Now again, they are claiming I did and had bought something with it. However, I don't believe they contacted the company because you don't purchase when you put money in the wallet. You add money to your wallet and then decide to purchase, so what they were saying didn't add up. The other company provided a refund number, saying they refunded it right away in August. I have eight official letters from them confirming it was returned, and PayPal Credit is falsely claiming they didn't and kept it for products I received, which is not true at all. The way they described why they kept the money doesn't make sense in terms of how this company does business. They kept telling me to talk to the other company, sending me in circles. Not to mention, I never requested the money to be returned; the PayPal Credit Fraud Department did, and now it's lost. I shouldn't be responsible for it; they initiated it. I have official correspondence where I'm telling the company I never requested the money be taken out of my wallet in August. Come to October 7, 2023, they had made a new account and forwarded the $1,227.00, making me pay for it. It's crazy how the money I caught them lying about ended up missing and, months later, was forwarded to my account. Now, they are making me pay for something they did in the first place. Not only do I have to pay for the missing money that they returned, but now they are also making me pay interest on it. I filed official police reports and contacted the Better Business Bureau. The Fraud Department is pocketing all this money; it's clear to see, with all these similar stories of PayPal Credit creating new accounts without clients' permission or knowledge, forwarding balances, pretending not to understand anything you're saying, spinning you in circles, and making up stuff that doesn't make sense. Too many of us are experiencing money just disappearing. It's going somewhere into someone's pocket, which isn't fair to us as consumers. Be very aware of the scams and fraud being committed by them and use caution.

Pros:

Nothing at all anymore because they are untrustworthy.

Cons:

They are stealing mass consumers money. They will create new accounts and request for your money to be returned without permission, then say you did it, then the money will come up 100% missing, after they were caught lying in the first place. They will then make you pay back the money, that they clearly stole from you back and interest too.

Derekjr
Manager in South Africa
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Payments made easy with PayPal

Comments: PayPal provides secure transactions, convenience, and excellent buyer protection, ensuring a satisfying experience for online purchases and transactions.

Pros:

It's widely accepted online and offers buyer and seller protection.

Cons:

PayPal sometimes charges fees for certain transactions and Occasionally freezes accounts

Tye
Entrepreneur in Canada
Internet, Self Employed

Tye's PayPal review

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Easy to use, great for collecting or distributing payments.

Pros:

I like the nice looking UI I like that it's very user-friendly I like that it processes transactions instantly I like that it's easy to find people you frequently do business with and send or request money quickly

Cons:

I don't like the high transactions fees on small transactions, trying to send your friend a dollar can cost upwards of $5 sometimes its ridiculous I don't like how sometimes it can take a week for debit/credit purchases to process

Nicky
Independent Stylist in US
Textiles, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use and efficient

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My experience with PayPal has been nothing short of amazing and simple. I have been able to make a business account as well as personal account and Paypal has always been helpful.

Pros:

PayPal makes it easy to pay for goods and business supplies. It notifies me promptly about all payments made to me, and invoices due to be send .

Cons:

There's not much I do not like about PayPal. I have never had any problems with PayPal.

Liam
CMO in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

PayPal is everywhere

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Paypal is a very popular payment method used by people everywhere. It is very easy to use with tourists who want a faster payment method with a good conversion rate rather than banks. For me recurring payments is the best feature, my clients can always use this method when hiring cars and vans for a long period.

Cons:

Fees can be lowered, they are adding up. Is not a deal breaker as is fast and easy to use.

Corey
Designer in US
Design, Self Employed

A friend with finances

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I like PayPal, I like integrating it in web designs and other applications. I have used PayPal for many years and will continue to trust them.

Pros:

I like PayPal for the ease and convenience of use in many applications.

Cons:

While PayPal is good for making payments, I had had issues multiple times with getting a refund for a purchase.

Altaf
Altaf
Owner in India
Design, 2–10 Employees

Extremely high charge for international payments

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The only thing I like about Paypal is it's ease of use.

Cons:

Paypal charge you a lot of fees when it comes to international payments. It charges around 8-9% of the transaction amount. Yup, you heard it right. I would highly recommend looking for an alternative if you want to make international transactions.

Utilities, 2–10 Employees

My score about paypal

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Ur platform informative and ur ordena web

Cons:

Expensive fees when i am paying some product or service

Kristen
Owner in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

PayPal is trusted and recognized - Very Useful!

Comments: PayPal makes it easy and secure to send and receive payments. The sign-up process is simple and secure. It is easy to add an account. PayPal has a clean, easy-to-navigate interface that puts everything right in front of you. You can find your account balance or what you're looking for right away. You can send payment requests to friends or clients, or send money to others from your bank account. Many online retailers accept PayPal, allowing you to pay online securely.

Pros:

PayPal is one of the most well-known, trusted, and recognized brands when it comes to e-commerce and online financial transactions. Because of it's recognition, it's a name people trust. Offering PayPal as a method of pay to prospective clients or buyers is an easy way to allow people to spend their money with you. Using PayPal as a customer gives you a feeling of security that less recognizable brands don't offer.

Cons:

Customer support for PayPal is not as robust as one would hope for a company dealing with financial transactions. Additionally, PayPal is one of the many online companies that struggle to find a balance in mediating disputes between buyers and sellers of online products and services. This sometimes results in legitimate gripes about PayPal making it too easy for scammers to get money out of honest online retailers. This problem is not unique to PayPal and it will take the whole internet and legal communities to solve.

Sam
Owner Mechanic in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

PayPal is the very best way for my customers and I to take care of business transactions.

Comments: I love PayPal, I love the ease of service, how widely applicable PayPal services are in not just or country but in the entire world. PayPal is accepted most everywhere and more people feel comfortable when issuing me for my services through PayPal. Therefore [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has brought my business actual revenue I wouldn't have had simply for customers being at ease with PayPal.

Pros:

PayPal is hands down the best provider of Point of sale services and that includes any of the free associated with using PayPal services. (Just make sure you get the business prepaid debit card)!

Cons:

The fact that they have so many restrictions and safegaurds. It is a good thing to have safegaurds in place to protect not only customers and your clients, but also in orienting the laws of our land, but really PayPal? You do to much and that's got to cost you gotta money.

Grace
Operations manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

An option for online payments

Comments: We utilized pay pal when quick books no longer offered a service for accepting online payments. We had to have something for our patients to utilize online to be able to pay us. This was a great quick and easy tool that allowed us to accept those payment for a small fee.

Pros:

The software was easy to implement and manage. We were able to put it up on our website and manage payments within a couple of hours

Cons:

The charges for payments received and limited options for customization. We were charged a small percent on every payment that was sent in and it did not allow us to customize the portal on our website much. Like adding an email or our patient specific account #.

Anna
Student in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Helping a College Student get by

Comments: Overall, the convenience and easy use for PayPal is what sold me on the app. I like how easy it is to do business transactions and how easy it is to transfer money between myself and others.

Pros:

PayPal is widely used for multiple reasons. I started using PayPal because it was easier to transfer money with my roommate when one of us would buy dinner or pay rent. I also shop online frequently and many stores have the option to pay using PayPal. I have my card linked to it so if I did not have my bank card with me it was convenient to pay by PayPal and they would take the money from my bank. Recently I also been using PayPal for business purposes and I like how the buyer and seller are protected. I have had issues where my order never came, or I was scammed and PayPal helped resolve the issue so I did not lose any money.

Cons:

There really is not any cons with this app. The process to complete a claim for a refund can take a little long, but others companies take about the same time. There is a fee to instant transfer but it is not that much depending on the amount you are transferring.

Karabo
Managing Director in South Africa
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

My use of PayPal(Digital Wallet)

Comments: It has made purchasing easy and reliable mostly with on line shopping. receiving payments from customers across the world is no fast and reliable.

Pros:

The security measure your personal banking details are protected from hackers. You can put in double authentication measures to make sure you are using the proper PayPal account. cashback on certain cards( America Express card). I earn money back on my purchases. last but no least the PayPal Offers they might not last all year round but they do come in handy.

Cons:

Losing access to one of the biggest consumer rights protection(Section 75 of the consumer credit act). The Inactivity Fee if I haven't used my account for a certain period of time I get charged. it's very difficult to use it in shops its not reliable in some retail shops. The Conversion rate is not fantastic.

Claude
CEO in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Who doesn't know Paypal as the best and most secured online bank and payment processing system?

Comments: To sum it all, paypal is the best online bank system because of its very strong security. It is almost impossible for scammers to steal your money if you use paypal as means of payment

Pros:

Everyone knows paypal as the most secured online banking system or escrow system. They give scammers a nightmare. Scammers cannot steal your money if you use paypal as a payment processor. I also love the aspect that they support business to grow by giving them business credits or business loans. The user interface is also straight forward and easy to use. It is also a very fast, reliable and secure way of sending money to anybody in the world. They also have a good customer service, who are very nice to customers. They are constantly bringing in new features into the platform like cryptocurrency trading. I also love the face that you can buy an item and pay in 4 different installments. The list goes on ...

Cons:

Overall, I do not have any issues with paypal. Sometimes, they are to strict to a point where they may limit or suspend your account after you initiate a huge transaction. This is something good, but they take almost a week to restore your account. A week is a long time and it may affect a business

Krystin
Integrative nutrition health coach in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

PayPal is priceless! Efficient & simple. Must have for Small businesses!

Comments: I’ve honestly have had an incredible, simple, effective experience with PayPal. I was lost when it came to tech but I knew I had a good experience with PayPal as a user so I immediately got it for my business and I was soo relieved it was easy/simple to use! It’s helped me take my small business to the next level! It’s safe, I never worry about my data or my clients data, fraud or anything. I’ve easily integrated PayPal into my other systems, like calendly and my website. Invoices look so professional and are so organized, which helps with tax season! It’s not expensive, it is fair pricing, unlike other systems I looked at. PayPal is always innovative and upgrading so I know my business can grow with the trends, even be ahead of the trends. As my business grows larger, PayPal has all the tools I need to assist it’s growth. PayPal is priceless! I feel like PayPal just gets me and my small business.

Pros:

The ease of use attracted me most. I’m not tech savvy at all but I was able to quickly figure my business PayPal. I can integrate it into my other software and that’s been extremely helpful. Having PayPal has made things so much easier for me, I never have to worry about payments, security, etc., because PayPal is on top of it all. The fact that it’s easy to use makes it priceless!

Cons:

There’s not much I don’t like about PayPal, The only thing I wish they had was scheduling so I didn’t have to have calendly.

Insurance Software, Self Employed

Paypal the good and the bad

Comments: Overall, paypal is a good service, there are flaws of course but it does what it needs to. I've had clients have horrible experiences with them (held money and such), but I've got some clients that love them, I use them myself as well as they are convenient. My suggestion to most clients is to not allow a large amount of money to remain in the account at any given time, manually transfer to bank regularly or utilize the debit card to withdraw cash....but the service is reliable, easy to setup and use.

Pros:

Paypal is very quick and easy to get set up and ready to accept payments, I think that's often the biggest draw to Paypal. Sending money to someone is easy and fast as well. There are multiple integration options to utilize Paypal to accept payments on your website, so you'll definitely find the right solution for you. The Paypal debit card is convenient as its much faster than transferring to your bank. Most of the time, the service works very well...but when you do have an issue, customer service is not great.

Cons:

Unlike all other credit card processors, Paypal holds your money until you manually transfer it, this means if Paypal feels you have violated their terms of service, they can and will put a hold on your money. And the money held by them is not FDIC insured as it would be in a bank. Transferring money to your bank is slowwwww...but of course transfer from your bank is instantaneous. The fees are higher than a traditional merchant account/online processor scenario, but there's no setup fees and as stated above, it's very easy and quick to get setup and started right away. It's nearly impossible to find a phone number to customer service...and they aren't always very helpful.

Carmen
Carmen
Interior Designer in Spain
Design, Self Employed

Good for buyers, not much for sellers.

Comments: I will always recommend PayPal for online purchases. As an honest customer I like the easiness and security it offers.
As a seller? Never.

Pros:

Get paid instantly, manage your money, send invoices to your customers and clients, pay using those funds on all the online stores that accept PayPal. With all the different options for sourcing funds, it is easy to jump from your credit card to your checking account if you desire to do so. Their app works fast, it is reliable and allows me opening it anywhere to check my balance and even get alerts when an invoice has been sent or paid. As a buyer, it is probably my first choice whenever I make online purchases, for safety, because I don't really like writing down my credit card details on every single store I shop at, and because it is faster, saves me time from introducing numbers and codes as everything is recorded and verified already.

Cons:

As a seller, this can be tricky, specially when selling items on Ebay. In fact, PayPal is what keeps me from selling anything there. If you are unlucky enough to sell your collectibles, antiques or your hard work to a smart guy, they will report the item as "not as pictured", "not as expected" or any other excuses they might find creative and PayPal will ALWAYS be on their side. I have lost a few thousand dollars thanks to PayPal and their policies and these buyers with no morals. They are not forced to return the item, money will be returned no matter what you say, even shipping charges, and you can say whatever you want, PayPal just doesn't care about sellers AT ALL. I can say without hesitation that PayPal has killed the hobby collector, the artisan and those small honest sellers that loved selling their products online, specially Ebay. And this without even mentioning the "fake fakes" hunters. I tried to sell authentic Designer clothing and shoes and my items were literally stolen. Buyer reports your item as a counterfeit and you will lose your money and the item. They are only suggested to destroy it. Yes, right... like that is ever going to happen.

Kidhogwa
Kidhogwa
IT specialist in Uganda
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Paypal can be annoying, tough it's still the best

Comments: would still recommend PayPal to everyone because you really don’t have any other options out there better than PayPal.
I think PayPal knows this and that’s why they don’t care to make adjustments.
I read somewhere that if you plan to travel or are changing the device you usually login with to PayPal, you can write to PayPal and explain this but I'm not sure if this works though. Maybe they could still ask to verify whether its truly you that is making the request.

Pros:

PayPal is the biggest online money transfer which makes it my best choice because I work with a number of people from almost every corner of the earth. I love Its invoicing software. It takes away the hassle of creating invoices. The mobile card reader is great too and I use it with my Mpesa to make payments when I'm in Kenya. In this part of the World where other online payment systems are so inefficient, PayPal is such a life saver. The shopping cart, the instant payment, the simple click and send, PayPal is simply awesome. It would take me a whole day to write about the wonderful features of PayPal but it would equally take me the same time to write about cons.

Cons:

I think its crazy to have your account limited or locked just because you have changed your IP address or you have changed your location. PayPal annoys me by thinking that people must use the same device to login to PayPal all their life if they are to continue smoothly running their account. If you travel to another country or log into your account with another PC, your account can be limited. I know someone whoose account was locked with $5000 in it. Its been 1years since this happened and PayPal has never resolved the problem. Yes they restore your account after verification but most of the time it takes them long to restore it yet its a hassle that can be avoided. What is worse is that I have seen many people complain about this for some time now and PayPal hasn’t done anything about it.

Ashkan
Research Assistant in US
Civil Engineering, 10,000+ Employees

Popular and Trustworthy

Comments: I have been using PayPal for the past year, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who needs to send or receive money or buy online. Compared to other platforms like Venmo or Cash App, PayPal has at least one advantage and that is popularity. That makes PayPal the most convenient money transferring app to use. Also, being a good app does not make you popular. The app should be perfect to become popular, and I think PayPal is very close to being perfect.

Pros:

This is how I started using PayPal; I opened an account in a matter of seconds, added my debit cards from the banks I have account in and credit card info into my account, and now I don’t even use the physical cards anymore. I use PayPal for sending and receiving money and buying online. It is very convenient, and every online shopping website and merchant that I have used accepts paying with PayPal. My friends and I use PayPal to send money to each other every day. Recently PayPal has added a new handy feature called “money pool”. With this feature, you can gather money for a specific reason. I have used this feature many times. The first time I was in charge of throwing a birthday party for one of my friends. At first, it seemed like trouble knowing that I have to ask from everyone for their share of expenses. But then I found this feature in PayPal, I created a pool, and easily everyone paid their share. The money came right into my PayPal account in a matter of seconds, and thanks to PayPal the party was amazing. Another reason I love PayPal is that I can support my favorite charity in the app, which I find very convenient. Also, from time to time you can find great deals on online shopping websites if you pay through PayPal. I have used many of these deals and saved a lot of money by just using PayPal.

Cons:

No matter how good PayPal is, there is still some space to improve. Sometimes transferring my balance to my bank account takes more than three business days, and it would be great if PayPal could improve the speed of the balance transferring process. Many of my friends prefer to use other apps just because of this and they need to transfer money instantly. Although there is an option for faster transfer, other apps can do it without charging for a fee. Also, it would be great if the customer could ask directly from PayPal for a refund, and not the merchant.

Pay Pal for Graphic Designer

Comments: When we take overall this app is very useful to me.This application is one of my day to day using apapplication .I highly recommend this application to any one who looking to do a safer secure easiest money transaction.

Pros:

Pay pal is very useful financial software to me.As a Graphic designer I have to work with many ccustomers through the internet .There for I need some online method to do my money transactions.Pay pal is the best and fastest easiest way to do it.An also many of my customers have been connected with pay pal and it very easy to do money transactions with them .No need to introduce a new application for them becouse this software is very fameous and they now how to work with it very well.It is very hhelpful to me because I have not to bring lot of cash with me to purchase some thing.Just only log in to my paypal application on my mobile and do the transactions.In Sri Lanka Pay Pal is the most popular transaction method when we going to buy something in Ebay. Because It very safer and secure method to do online website transactions.The Pay pal mobile application is very use full.Becouse it make my transactions very easier.And also I can lock or login to this Pay Pal mobile app through my mobile finger print reader there for I makes very easier and secure to do my transactions .I highly recommend this to every one in 20th century.

Cons:

This software has some draw backs.I have some trouble with managing and conforming my credit and debit cards.And also some countries have not given access to the pay pal transactions there for when I meet a coustomers from those countries I have to find a different method to do my transactions.And also some online shopping website like Ali express do not approve the pay pal transactions. There for I need to find secure method to do my payments.My country also have some restrictions with pay pal there for some times I could not able to bring my money to my hand from the software .There for I need to find different method to bring my money to my hand.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

More Than Just a Payment Gateway

Comments: PayPal has made online shopping easier for me because of its secure nature and the fact that they always ensure the buyer's protection. I am also a seller in ebay and their connectivity with that platform helps me a great deal in receiving my payments at a small fee. Receiving money for my professional services is just as superb as those features.

Pros:

With all the features packed in this software, the top-most in my list is PayPal's ability to make secure payments and guarantees. When I was working remotely and part-time for the company I am working for now, they used to pay me via PayPal. Not only was my payment fast, it is also secure and I can use my local bank in my home country to deposit my PayPal balance to. Oftentimes, I choose to keep the money in PayPal because it allows me to securely pay for online purchases. If I see a PayPal logo in one of the payment options in an online store, then I know I am safe. Their customer support is also commendable, very easy people to talk to and will take time to sincerely understand your inquiries.

Cons:

Of course, tight security is always combined with some inconvenience. I made sure that my PayPal is enabled with 2FA using my US phone. When I travel to my home country, it is expensive to use roaming so I usually use a local cell number instead of my US number. This is where it becomes difficult for me to use PayPal because I cannot login at all or use it for online purchases because of this security I placed. It's not really much of inconvenience since I don't travel a lot of of the country, still, I wish there's an easier way I could switch to one security mode to another. Maybe it might be better if they support an app-based 2FA like Google Authenticator so I don't have to worry about logging in whether I have access to my phone or not.

Castro
IT Consultant in Kenya
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Best for Online Money Transfer

Comments: My overall experience using PayPal has been awesome. I have managed to do online transactions with people located from different parts of the world. With PayPal, I can now do business with clients from any part of the world as I am assured of instant payments from PayPal.

Pros:

I like how secure PayPal is. This means that your money is only accessible to you and you alone. If anyone tries to log in to your PayPal account, PayPal with alert you immediately and they will even require the person logging into your account to verify themselves. I also like the fact that transactions on PayPal are instant. Once the sender clicks on send, the recipient receives that money immediately without any delays. For users residing in Kenya, PayPal has partnered with Safaricom's M-pesa. This makes it easy for them to withdraw money from PayPal to M-pesa, which is also instant. I also like the fact that I can link my local bank with PayPal and be able to withdraw my money from PayPal to bank.

Cons:

What I like least about PayPal is the way they temporarily hold your money for no reason even if it is from a genuine source. This is not good at all. Some times someone might receive money send during an emergency and then PayPal just decides to hold it for 24 hours. I also do not like how PayPal suspends users accounts. If they are to do so, then it would have been good they get enough evidence before closing the accounts. Sometimes these accounts might be closed with money on them. It gets difficult convincing them to give you the money that was saved there before the account was suspended.

Dail
Administrator in US
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Pay Pal Review

Comments: I have been using PayPal for over 2 years and am very satisfied with their service. PayPal is a convenient and secure way to send and receive money online, whether it's for shopping, paying bills, or sending money to friends and family. Here are some of the features that I love about PayPal: PayPal offers a variety of payment options, such as credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, and PayPal balances. You can choose the payment method that suits your needs and preferences. PayPal protects your financial information with advanced encryption and fraud prevention. You don't have to share your card or bank details with the merchants or recipients, which reduces the risk of identity theft or unauthorized transactions. PayPal provides buyer and seller protection for eligible transactions. If you don't receive your item or it doesn't match the description, you can file a claim and get a full refund. If you sell something and the buyer claims it's not as described, you can provide proof of delivery and get covered by PayPal.PayPal allows you to pay in multiple currencies and convert them at competitive rates. You can also send money internationally to over 200 countries and regions with low fees and fast delivery. PayPal has a user-friendly app that lets you manage your account, check your balance, send and request money, and more from your smartphone. You can also use the app to scan QR codes and pay in stores without touching anything.

Pros:

Paypal is a convenient and secure way to send and receive money online. I liked how easy it was to set up an account, link my bank cards, and manage my transactions. Paypal also offers buyer protection and fraud prevention features that give me peace of mind when shopping online.```

Cons:

One of the things I liked least about Pay pal was the customer service. I felt that they were not very responsive or helpful when I had issues with my account or transactions. Sometimes I had to wait for a long time to get a reply or a resolution, and other times I felt that they did not understand my problem or offer a satisfactory solution. I think Pay pal should improve their customer service by hiring more staff, training them better, and providing more channels of communication for their customers.