Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About EngageBay

EngageBay is a simple, affordable all-in-one marketing, sales and service CRM software to acquire, engage, nurture, close leads.

Learn more about EngageBay

Ian N.
Ian N.
MD
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-09

"Great Product and Service"

Comments: A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Pros: Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Cons: There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

by EngageBay on 2020-10-16

Thanks for the review Ian.

• Reviewed on 2020-10-09
Sian M.
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-08

"Sophisticated Software"

Comments: We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros: How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons: The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: Lack of features

Switched From: Sendinblue

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

by EngageBay on 2020-10-16

Thanks for the review Sian.

• Reviewed on 2020-10-08
Angus B.
  • Reviewed on 2021-08-26

"A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it."

Comments: Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Pros: It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Cons: We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

• Reviewed on 2021-08-26
Niall M.
Sales Rep
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-23

"Incredible value or money CRM"

Pros: Features rich with ease of use at it's core for a fraction of the price of it's big competitors. After a long frustrating search for a suitable CRM I couldn't be happier with Engage Bay and it's wealth of features.

Cons: A few weeks into the free trial, No cons that I can see yet.

• Reviewed on 2021-06-23
Pierpaolo V.
Pierpaolo V.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-20

"I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform..."

Comments: I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros: Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons: It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Alternatives Considered: SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Switched From: SharpSpring

by EngageBay on 2020-02-24

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-20
Leonie H.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-10-15

"Great Features for a Great Price Point"

Comments: As a solopreneur, I am able to run a mid size business very cost effectively and efficiently while being able to keep up the contact and communication with clients and prospects.

Pros: I like that I can streamline and automate repetitive tasks and processes which saves time and effort. Love the integration with WordPress and the other apps that can be integrated. I use the CRM, Marketing Automation, Workflow Automation, Appointment/Calendar Management.

Cons: I believe the Landing Page builder is not of the quality that is required and needs some work, particularly around ease of use and responsive design. It works - but could be a lot better
I also think the same about the Newsletter design.
Would love to have a Quiz feature or more complex form capability.

• Reviewed on 2021-10-15
Braulio R.
Founder & Tour Leader
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-08-14

"A game-changer for small brand that aim to grow fast"

Comments: I have managed to organize all prospects, communications and marketing assets in a single tool.

Pros: Engagebay is easy to use and the support team is always available. Thanks for creating this

Cons: The basic version is super-powered. No complaints but some limitations are pushing to Growth plan.

Alternatives Considered: Close

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: More tailored for small growing businesses.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: More suitable and integral solution.

• Reviewed on 2021-08-14
Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.
Web Design & Developer
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-20

"One of the best CRMs with support that understands you"

Comments: Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pros: To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Cons: What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications. Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

by EngageBay on 2018-12-22

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-20
Lauraine M.
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-08-30

"A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision"

Comments: I am successfully masquerading as a much larger business and punching well above my weight, simply because Engagebay facilitates such streamlined processing and data handling, while automating all the repetitive email introduction sequences.

Pros: Most important features for my business are the intuitive click-and-create automations, which eliminate the need for a small sales management team.

Cons: I love everything about this product, especially the online chat team and dedicated support staff. But my IT guru friend has complained about some unfriendly API integrations in the back end.

• Reviewed on 2021-08-30
John H.
John H.
US Sales Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-16

"A good marketing automation platform"

Comments: Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Pros: As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons: Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

by EngageBay on 2018-10-17

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-16
Ryno V.
Inbound Implementation Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-06

"EngageBay if you are on a budget"

Comments: It is easyish to use, still lacks loads of features and the way of working is sometimes frustrating compared to something like Hubspot, but that is where the huge price difference comes in. It is efficient if you are really on a budget.

Pros: The price of this product is what is appealing, some aspects are easy to use but there are some that are frustrating.

Cons: When building landing pages you have to manually optimize the pages for mobile, whereas many other tools implement the mobile optimization automatically.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Price

• Reviewed on 2020-11-06
Ryan H.
Co-Founder

"Great, easy-to-use software"

Pros: The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant. Props to Reps for all his help.

Cons: Nothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

by EngageBay on 2018-12-11

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad to have clients like you who are always supportive and motivate us to do better.

Gagan T.
Employee
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-18

"Good marketing automation tool for Startup"

Comments: We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign

Pros: Engagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign. Good support for the Customer as well.

Cons: Its has all the feature that we wanted to.

by EngageBay on 2018-12-22

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.

Praneeth K.
Digital consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-13

"Best Marketing tool in the business"

Comments: We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..

Pros: --> Ease of use --> Loads of options --> Promptness of Customer support team

Cons: The filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

by EngageBay on 2018-12-24

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,

• Reviewed on 2018-12-13
Steen C.
CTO
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-28

"Best free CRM"

Pros: It is free and easy to use.
Integration

Cons: Need option for national language.
Fulfill all startup features for CRM.

• Reviewed on 2021-07-28
Teodoro de jesus H.
Sales Manager
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-10-01

"A great tool for salespeople"

Comments: Im very satisfied with Engagebay

Pros: It is a great tool to keep my opportunities, clients, companies in one place and to follow up on my sales process. It is very easy to make marketing emails from this platform!

Cons: Not yet identified. I worked for more than six months with the tool and all is ok up to now.

• Reviewed on 2021-10-01
Astha M.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"Awesome"

Comments: It' s Amazing. I am loving it

Pros: Easy to use for beginners also. I have the hand on experience on some other platform but happy to use engage bay.

Cons: Very fewer options in templates where we can drag and drop.

by EngageBay on 2018-12-12

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should see them very soon.

Ivana B.
Ivana B.
Founder & Project Manager
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"Amazing!"

Comments: Rea

Pros: This product is just like hubspot i cannot believe the price, so far i've used it for 2 weeks and those guys have added 2 features more.

Cons: no cons so far, i'm super happy with it!!

by EngageBay on 2018-12-11

Thanks Ivana for your feedback. We look forward to your continued support in making the platform better.

Edwin T.
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-18

"Super value for money and simple to use all in one marketing tool"

Comments: Great tool, awesome service, especially by Andy!!

Pros: It does all that I require for marketing, track sales leads, develop landing pages, and forms

Cons: The number of templates are still limited

by EngageBay on 2018-12-18

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more templates. Stay tuned.

Rohmah A.
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-10-04

"Best CRM"

Pros: I like the fact that managing my marketing campaigns is really easy with it.

Cons: I don't like that there aren't many templates.

• Reviewed on 2021-10-04
Gergely csaba N.
Gergely csaba N.
Online Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-14

"Light at the end of the tunnel"

Pros: It covers everything a small business sales/marketing team needs.

Cons: So many features that I could easily get lost . Average looking email templates.

by EngageBay on 2018-12-17

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best Marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-14
Yamini R.
Marketing Analyst
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-14

"An Interactive Tool for Marketing needs"

Comments: Engagebay has been a very helpful brand for our Marketing Communications. The integrative approach is the best part!

Pros: EngageBay is all in one CRM and marketing communication platform which helped a lot on the communication end for us . All the business functions are available under one roof! No need to switch between platforms! That's the best part!

Cons: It was a pretty helpful! No con as such.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-14
Aleksander S.
support
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-08-12

"Aleksander szwajnoch review"

Comments: It's really good and clear.

Pros: Clearness that is making me really easy to follow and trade

Cons: New cryptocurrencies and a lot of futures,promo codes

• Reviewed on 2021-08-12
Bernadette M.
Marketing Manager
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-09-23

"Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use"

Pros: It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Cons: Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: More affordable for small business

• Reviewed on 2021-09-23
CTO
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2021-09-14

"Absolutely horrible!!"

Comments: I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.
The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??
Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices! They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address. With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.
Avoid at all costs!

Pros: At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Cons: It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

by EngageBay on 2021-09-24

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay.

Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce.

To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions.

Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited.

I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

• Source: GetApp