Together Enterprise Mentoring Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Together Enterprise Mentoring

Together makes it simple for companies of all sizes to implement a best-practice workplace mentorship program for their employees.

Learn more about Together Enterprise Mentoring

Liljana B.
Liljana B.
Workforce Initiatives, Deputy Director
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-10-12

"Never seen a better mentorship program management software"

Comments: Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Pros: Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Cons: Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Kath A.
Organisational Capability Consultant
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-24

"Together Mentoring at Heineken UK"

Comments: The overall experience was rocky - because of challenges at our end. If we hadn't have had those challenges, it would have been good - but the challenges really gave the Together team a chance to shine.

Pros: There are so many good things about the Together mentoring app, that I would struggle to list them all so here are my top 3. First of all the platform is easy to use - both for the users and for the administrators. I'm reasonably confident on tech and found it very intuitive. The second thing would be a tie between the reporting and just the speed with which you can get a mentoring programme up and running using this app. Finally - the team at Together deserve a huge shout out, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular. We faced some significant challenges during set up and the team were very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us all through and is really happy to help us with any questions or queries. Thank you Together team!

Cons: There are no cons - it's true. I can't think of any!

• Reviewed on 2021-06-24
Cristina marcano L.
Cristina marcano L.
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-30

"When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship."

Pros: A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Cons: I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

• Reviewed on 2019-01-30
Sarah A.
Learning & Development Advisor
Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-22

"Makes running a mentor program easy"

Comments: We are a very small HR team, and we are finally able to run a mentoring program without taking up a ton of HR staff time on administration. Together's representatives made everything easy. Excellent customer support for a helpful product! Definitely worth the investment.

Pros: Set-up is easy. Customer service is FABULOUS. Our Together representative made everything so simple for us, and was very responsive whenever we did have questions.

Cons: Would like to be able to utilize more languages, such as Arabic.

• Reviewed on 2021-06-22
Marina I.
VSO partnership manager
Human Resources, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-03

"Great software that can bring your mentoring program to the next level"

Comments: It has been a great experience and I think that our mentoring program has benefitted from the use of this platform.

Pros: The software is very easy to use, very clear and intuitive. It also provides really good support with building a mentoring relationship and provides a lot of great content. Furthermore the team is very supportive, quick to reply and very motived. It is a joy to work with them.

Cons: There are some small features that can be improved, but the team is very open to suggestions.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-03
Physician
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

"A really great product"

Pros: Software was easy to use and customer support was excellent

Cons: Nothing yet to note

Corey U.
clinic manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-03

"Good start"

Comments: I haven't been using Together very long but it has been so easy and informative so far! They guide you through the process instead of forcing you through the process!

Pros: This software makes it easy for an organization to build mentor/mentee relationships for their company. These relationships are what make people grow and grow within your company so your company is stronger. The program walks you through the steps of setting the meetings up and gives good advice on what to talk about. It's very thorough.

Cons: The platform is relatively easy once you explore it a little bit. They give you a tutorial in the beginning but I still like to explore things.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-03
William M.
Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 Employees

"Mentoring Software"

Pros: The ability to schedule and view the calendars of recipients.

Cons: Semi-difficult navigation.

Barbara G.
Lead Recruiter
Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 Employees

"Great Tool"

Pros: It's easy to use and user-friendly. Each session has an agenda which makes it easy to follow.

Cons: There's nothing I didn't like about the tool.

Eugenia A.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-09-26

"Easy software to use!"

Pros: I liked the matching program and the progress tracking features on the app

Cons: Nothing stood out to me that I I didn’t like

• Reviewed on 2021-09-26
Consultant
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-28

"Great product, and a great team!"

Pros: Very user friendly, with great customer support along the way.

Cons: No downsides with the product experienced to date

• Reviewed on 2018-11-28
Rachel V.
Training and Development Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-09-30

"Great platform for our mentorship program"

Comments: It's been great so far!

Pros: I really like how it paired me with my mentor. I really like and respect my mentor.

Cons: The platform does not work well with zoom and if it does, we haven't been able to figure it out so maybe not the most user-friendly?

Katie S.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-10-06

"Easy to use!"

Pros: Together Enterprise Mentoring provides a platform that is easy to navigate.

Cons: A tutorial for the company's users would have been helpful, not just the administrators.

• Reviewed on 2021-10-06
Yi-tzu H.
Intern (when using the mentoring program)
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees

"Friendly"

Pros: I think the overall layout and directions are clear.

Cons: During my using the mentoring program I didn't find or feel any cons.

Catherine H.
Solutions Engineer Intern
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-10-01

"Together software was a good mentoring service"

Pros: How it paired me with a very compatible mentor

Cons: Weekly updates to log and there were certain specifications to discuss during allotted time.

Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Associate, Diversity & Inclusion
Insurance Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-10-12

"Together Platform is altogether terrific!"

Pros: The automated pairing tool is absolutely one of the best features of this software. It does much of the heavy lifting for you, while not comprising quality pairings due to its AI technology. The interface is very user friendly and quite intuitive.

Cons: One con is that I wish I was aware of this software before now. It could have been handy in my prior organization.

Customer Success Manager
Market Research Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-12

"Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent"

Pros: The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple.
I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

Cons: There are a couple of features which need tweaks.
Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent.
When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that.
I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-12
Joan S.
Global Director D&I
Commercial Real Estate Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-27

"Incredible Customer Service makes this product superior!"

Comments: Utilizing Together, we implemented our first mass scale mentoring program within our company and it has been an overwhelming success. 100% thrilled with our experience thus far.

Pros: I think the product was easy to use but the real key was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He could not have been easier to work with, accommodating, patient with our endless questions, he held our hand every step of the way and we knew we could rely on him if we had any hiccups. Of course we did (user error) and he jumped in and remedied the situation immediately. Everyone in our company is thrilled with the product and the overall experience. It has been a huge WIN for us an an organization. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you ROCK!!!

Cons: We would like to have the ability to do reverse engineering. As an admin, I still struggle to get to where I need to to perform certain tasks, I think the navigation is not as intuitive as it could be as I wander around a lot trying to figure out how to do what I want.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-27
Kodi B.
Intern Program Manager
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-17

"Great platform, easy to use!"

Comments: Our experience has been incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful in ensuring our program runs smoothly and without any issues. He joined our program kick-off to talk about the tool and provided a demo. Highly recommend this to everyone!

Pros: Together allows our company to offer a mentor and mentee program every year with minimal effort! Using their technology, we got rid of manual matching and have been able to streamline the program. We use their technology to match everyone, email communications, and reporting! It's the ideal tool for companies looking for a scalable solution at a great price.

Cons: The only "con" is the Outlook and Zoom integration. This is available but we on our side need to take time to integrate it with the Together solution. Other than, no cons!

Beth C.
Associate Manager, Learning & Development
Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Together"

Comments: My experience has been wonderful! One of the best systems I have implemented. I truly felt like I had a partner throughout the entire experience.

Pros: Together really checked all of our boxes. It allowed for one central location for mentorship within the organization. It has beautiful and easy integrations with Teams, Zoom etc. The system is user-friendly allows for easy training so mentors and mentees can focus on what matters, their relationship.

Cons: We haven't yet encountered too many cons of the system. Up to this point, my only feedback would be to allow for custom timeframes for activation email reminders. I would have liked to be able to set exactly when invited participants would receive notificaitons.

Michael K.
Michael K.
Associate
Investment Management Software, 11-50 Employees

"Fantastic Platform!"

Pros: Extremely user friendly and was very easy to use!

Cons: Absolutely nothing, this software had everything I needed

Mark A.
Product Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-08

"Intuitive UI/UX. Easy to Use as Both Mentor and Mentee."

Pros: The matching of mentor to mentee is solid. Managing both sides of the relationship (as a mentor and mentee) is intuitive and easy to navigate. The scheduling functionality is great, although the inclusion/deep-linking of various video-conferencing software/services is limited.

Cons: Links to user LinkedIn profiles are not clickable, which makes finding out more about a potential mentor/mentee a bit more cumbersome.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-08
Kristan L.
Architectural Assistant
Architecture & Planning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-10-21

"Mentoring made easy"

Comments: I was needing to schedule in some time with a mentor, he was from a Canadian office but the program allowed us to schedule in time that suited both us.

Pros: Great software which linked me to someone who matched my criteria perfectly.

Cons: Could integrate Microsoft calendar better and be more connected with MS Teams.

• Reviewed on 2021-10-21
Kathryne L.
Sr. Operations Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees

"Kathryne Lewis"

Pros: I like being able to see my mentors profile and track the information and the details of the call agenda.

Cons: I don't like the scheduling feature, like getting started to get the agenda!

Kaitlyn B.
Marketing Associate
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-10-01

"Making mentorship easy & gratifying"

Pros: Guidance of the mentorship program & parameters on what to discuss & grow.

Cons: More collaborative note taking? It felt like it was a bit one-sided on the mentee.