Supremo Remote Desktop Reviews

4.7 (390) Write a Review!

About Supremo Remote Desktop

Supremo is an easy-to-use, secure, but affordable remote desktop software for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.

Learn more about Supremo Remote Desktop

Pros:

Easy access, easy installation, make better supermo for iOS.

Cons:

Does not have 2FA Auth, what is needed to give garanties that no one could access computers without permission if some ATO happens.

Supremo Remote Desktop ratings

4.8
4.7
4.5
4.8

9.2/10

Supremo Remote Desktop has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 390 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Supremo Remote Desktop before?

Arturo
Director in Mexico

Disenchanted Custommer

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Supremo does the job, but leaves a lot to be desired in connection reliability.We really hope you take a good dive into this situation.

Pros:

It's easy to use, has good price. It let us take full control of remote host so we can configure Windows on remote side.

Cons:

Very frequent disconnections. Our Internet service is stable and very reliable, and after over 2 yr of use we are sure Supremo can be improved. TeamViewer does not present this problem.Maybe Supremo needs a mirror server in North America. If there is, we don't know or have no access.

Juan
CEO in Mexico

My best choice for remote desktop

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I solve my every day needs of remote support with Supremo

Pros:

The software is very Ease of use and has all the features I need

Cons:

I have all the feautures I need, maybe it will improve the Android version

Nigel
IT Support in UK
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Easy to Use, Easy to Fix

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Been using it for 3 or 4 use, still using it, recommended to my collegues and they using it, so the cost is good, the easy of use is good .

Pros:

It easy to use, easy for my client to download, once connected to a desktop I can fix 95% issue.

Cons:

When used on a domain network, if end-user run in their profile, I have difficulty in using as Administrator, they have to enter the Admin login details and then I lose control of Supremo.

Muhammad
Chief Internal Auditor in Pakistan
Financial Services Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Effective Virtual Platform

Comments: Supremo Remote Desktop remotely access and control PCs further it can be used for a virtual meeting by sharing screen even it can be used for a group to consider specific problem by sharing their screens. It is powerful, easy and complete solution that supports Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, and Android therefore it allows connection to any machine anywhere in the world.

Pros:

You just need password to connect a remote desktop rather waiting acceptance of that person, therefore that remote PC may be off. New version seems more modern interface. It is reliable and secure and can be accessed only on the permission of the person at other side. Its powerful data transfer protocol helps to connect remote PCs without any configuration.

Cons:

Sometimes it becomes difficult to operate as it lags. It is user friendly, however, mobile version is not so simple. It does not support printer. Connectivity problem irritates therefore users need strong internet connection.

3 months ago

Dear Muhammad, thanks for your feedback. Some issues might be related to the stability of the internet connection. For any further technical issues, please contact us at https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ so we can provide you with assistance. Supremo also supports Remote Printing. More details at https://www.supremocontrol.com/tutorials/how-to-print-remotely-with-supremo/ Thank you, The Staff

Alessandro
Alessandro
System Administrator in Italy
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees

Same services at lower cost

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We have moved from the old remote control system (the main competitor) to SUpremo and we are able to have the same services we had before but with slightly lower quality but cheaper costs and we have chosen to keep this software so we are satisfied with it.

Pros:

Compared to the main competitor it is less complex in configuration and does not require you to authenticate via email and subsequent confirmation of the new devices from which you connect so in the end the process is faster (but less secure)

Cons:

Compared to the main competitor, the quality of the video transmission is lower, there is greater latency, there is less effect of being in front of the remote PC but the lower cost justifies this condition

Jose R
Dir. Tech in Spain
Information Services, Self Employed

Good experience

Comments: the experience is very good and I use it every day.

Pros:

It is the ideal product for my day to day customer support.

Cons:

some customers ask me for more security such as two-factor authentication.

6 months ago

Hello Jose, we'd like to inform you that our Development Team is already working on the 2FA and it will be released in the future. To be updated on all Supremo's new features, you can subscribe to our newsletter (by clicking the following link: https://www.supremocontrol.com/newsletter/). Kind regards

Pedro
IT Admin in Portugal

Good remote support software

Pros:

Ease of use. Good price for the value. Always receiving updates.

Cons:

Remote deployment need improvements. Maybe next releases.

6 months ago

Hello Pedro, about the remote deployment, you could find interesting the Automatic Installation that we have released few weeks ago and that allows to centrally configure Supremo and deploy it remotely and massively. It is a feature available with our new plan Supremo Professional (for more info: https://www.supremocontrol.com/supremo-professional/). If you have any suggestions to share with us, please send them to us via this form: https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/. Thanks in advance Kind regards

Alejandro
Design, Self Employed

Great software

Pros:

Easy to install (except on macOS, the customer has to do an extra settings) Cost, compared with the other solutions Easy to use

Cons:

Not so much, maybe a easily setup for client on new macOS, but I know is for Apple right access Some times it disconnect Some times when I close a connection and want to establish a new one says I have the diseñar one openned

Adrian
IT-Administrator in Switzerland
Mental Health Care, 11-50 Employees

A really good but not perfect Remote Desktop Software

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Since I've gotten used to the latency and 30FPS is not necessary for my use, I'm quite satisfied with Supremo Remote and will be happy to renew my license. The price is good for the scope of the software and I don't need more.

Pros:

The software can also be easily installed remotely if the domain user does not have admin rights. you have the option to have them start automatically in the background, so that you can access a computer at any time, even if the user can no longer make any inputs or is not very gifted with computers ;)

Cons:

Unfortunately, the performance is very poor compared to competing products. The video is jerky, inputs have a clear latency. Unfortunately, all other remote maintenance programs that I have used so far perform better here.

João Paulo
SysAdmin in Portugal
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

My review

Comments: So far so good. Could and should be better in the future

Pros:

Cheapest solution in the market but with some flaws

Cons:

Multimonitor support, gets pricey above the minimum, especially for a small business like mine

Philip
Owner in US

Great remote software, easy to setup and good value

Pros:

I really like how simple it is to get this software working on a clients machine and how it has exactly the features that I need. It's a lot less money than other competitors for a license and it pretty much does the exact same thing.

Cons:

Compared to other products, the network lag is a little more noticeable. I'm not sure why this is, but it is not a huge deal because I am saving a lot of money on the product and I am willing to deal with a slight delay.

Paulo
CEO in Portugal

MGVsi - SupRemo

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Very good. Need to improve reports

Pros:

Cheap, user friendly, allways work, simply to use and install

Cons:

Reports could be costum.Send emails of all activity day to user admin

Russell
Director in UK

Great remote control software

Comments: Great piece of software that does exactly what we need it to do.

Pros:

It is easy to use software for an affordable price and allows us all to remote in to the same devices at one time which is a feature we didn't previously have with other software.

Cons:

When rebooting a PC we are connected in to it only reconnects us half of the time, but that is easily solved by just exiting and re connecting to the PC manually. It would be nice for the GUI to be able to be full screen on our PCs so we can see all of the device names in the address book if they are long.

last year

Dear Russell, the functionality requested is already available for macOS. Our development team will verify the possibility to implement it on Windows. In order to be up to date, you can subscribe to our newsletter (click on the following link to register: https://www.supremocontrol.com/newsletter/ ) Best regards

Nenad
G.Manager in Bosnia

Supremo is very good and cheap

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Remote desktop and remote help

Pros:

Easy od use, good price per year, easy install

Cons:

Implement Copy Paste function, Accept on user side

Mladen
Sys admin in Croatia

Supremo - supreme remote desktop app

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

It just works! ;) Easy to use, newer let me down.

Cons:

I would like to utilize all my screens when connecting to a multiscreen system.

Kurt
Manager in Belgium
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

THE alternative

Comments: Started 20 years ago with LogMeIn. Went over to Teamviewer.
Had to search a new solution to give support to my customers as Teamviewer was way to expensive.
Supremo is the only tool that suits me perfectly at a low price.
Never had to contact the support as the software never let me down.

Pros:

Ease-of-use Had to wait for Mac support but now it's there ! Contact-list Branding

Cons:

No negative remarks. Just needed to have a lot of patience for the MacOS support

Heberth
Web developer in Peru
Internet, Self Employed

A very convincing remote access software

Comments: When I got to know this software I did not have many expectations due to the bad experiences I had had with other similar software. That's why I tried the free version at the beginning and I was immediately surprised by the ease of use it has, the friendly interface in which it groups all its tools helps a lot for this, but it also performs its functions effectively (without presenting unexpected errors as happens in other software) and with secure connections.

Pros:

I started using it for work for free and ended up purchasing the paid subscription, since the price compared to other software is cheaper on an annual plan, plus I can install the software on an unlimited number of devices to which I need to connect remotely. Thanks to that and other aspects I mentioned before like its ease of use, security, efficiency and multiplatform support it is my remote access software par excellence.

Cons:

There's not much to reproach it for really, it's a fantastic software, but maybe if it provided some benefits to its loyal users such as a rewards program it would be better than it already is.

Pierre
M. in France

Coming From Teamv... experience

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Great software for reasonable cost. Licencing much better compared to others (and particularly the one above (no problem when transfering licence to another new PC !) ...

Cons:

Using chars in interactive session password comes with some difficulties when discussing with customers by phone (did you say "u", no "o", plesae restart ....) ...Only numbers was (before) a better solution for me ...

Rafael
Rafael
Account Manager in Portugal

Best Remote Software

Comments: We do all the helpdesk and remote support with supremo. All perfect!!

Pros:

Very easy to install and use and low use of resources

Cons:

Request for assitance hould be an great improvement

6 months ago

Hello Rafael, we'd like to inform you that we have just released the Support Queue feature, that allows your customers to send a support request via Supremo. You can then receive and manage the support requests in your Supremo Console account, creating your Support Team. For more information: https://www.supremocontrol.com/supremo-professional/ Kind regards

Placido
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

The one to help desk

Comments: My experience is good, good technical support, good price and it is powerful in its use

Pros:

It is powerful, easy to use, with great options such as calendar, administration, etc. It is a great choice at a good price.

Cons:

Maybe fewer steps for the connection would be better

6 months ago

Hello, you can save all the contacts of remote PCs you connect to in your Supremo's Address Book; in this way you can initiate a remote connection simply by clicking on the contact name. If you have already tried this feature and would like to send us suggestions for improvements, please contact us at https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/. We will be happy to receive your comments. Thanks in advance. Kind regards

Bruno
IT Director in Portugal

Good option for remote support

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: We've been using it for at least 4 years, we have encouraged our clients to buy it when professional use is necessary, and we are considering keeping Supremo as our remote support software

Pros:

Easeness of use, price, good for unatended support, personalisation with our logo and contacts

Cons:

For me, not being able to use Copy and Paste functionality to transfer files, is a big con. Take control of PC

Balazs
Technician in Slovakia

Supremo Remote Control

Comments: We used Supremo for remote support / helpdesk. We saved lot of time with this software. Most problems can be easily fix remotely instead of on-site service.

Pros:

Easy of use software, contact list, remote printing, file sharing and multiscreen support

Cons:

Nothing. We have very good experience with the product.

Jesus
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

Simple and effective

Pros:

Personalization Speed and integration remote printing

Cons:

price per site poor back panel security options

5 months ago

Dear Jesus, we kindly ask you to suggest missing features or options by contacting us here: https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ We are constantly working to introduce new features and improvements to Supremo and we welcome suggestions from our customers! Thank you in advance. Best regards

Fernando
CTO in Spain
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees

The best remote control desktop application

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: The best remote control desktop application

Pros:

Easy install and superb features. It solves my 100% remote support service / server monitoring.

Cons:

Doesn't work with remote sound and perhaps you could improve the screen resolution.

Carlos
JoAT in Portugal
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

Game changer

Pros:

We liked the ease of use and easy integration with our customer base. We had it installed and running in minutes.

Cons:

Nothing to report. When we started there was a problem with our language pack (portugue from Portugal ) but they were very fast to handle that.