15 years helping Canadian businesses

Google Analytics 360 Reviews

4.7 (8,010) Write a Review!

About Google Analytics 360

Enterprise-level analytics platform for marketers, BI staff, and online businesses to gain insights into customer website interactions.

Learn more about Google Analytics 360

Pros:

The customer service guidance is pretty solid from Google - guiding through set-up of both search and display ads and helping you understand some performance questions for ads and keywords.

Cons:

It would almost feel wrong to complain or list any dislikes I have about something that is free.

Google Analytics 360 ratings

4.2
4.2
4.6
4.7

8.9/10

Google Analytics 360 has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 8,010 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Google Analytics 360 before?

Filter reviews (8,010)

Samuel
Samuel
CEO and Founder in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Effective Analytics with ease of setup.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Google Analytics have been generally effective to provide insights about your websites and the users and visitors. It is an instrument to identify what needs to be changed and improved on your website.

Pros:

Ease of setup. Insight generation. Free of charge. Real time traffic information

Cons:

You only have information about users region and not the main area. No access to raw data. No customer support

Keith
Project Manager in US
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

Great software for analyzing the market for your product

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I have been able to analyze my products and how to find the market.

Pros:

The tool simplifies almost everything in its user-friendly dashboard. It is so easy to learn and use. The price is cost-effective compared to its ROI

Cons:

So far so good. No issues at all when using this software.

CEO in US
Pharmaceuticals, 2–10 Employees

Good analytics platform for cheap

3.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience has been good and I’ll continue with them considering the value

Pros:

I like most that the pricing is good and amount of data available is huge

Cons:

What I like least is that some of the data isn’t valuable since it can’t be tracked by third party cookies

Oluyemi
Administrator in Nigeria
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Google analytics: The ultimate tool to understanding your website traffic for understanding

Comments: Google Analytics is solving the problem of understanding website traffic and user behavior.

Pros:

One of the best things about Google Analytics is its ability to provide detailed and comprehensive data on your website's traffic and user behavior. With Google Analytics, you can see where your visitors are coming from, what they're doing on your website, and how long they're staying on each page. This information is incredibly valuable for understanding your audience and making changes to improve your website.

Cons:

One thing that can be frustrating about Google Analytics is the amount of data it provides. For some users, the sheer volume of information can be overwhelming and difficult to understand. Additionally, the platform has a steep learning curve, which can make it difficult to get started.

Rishav
Rishav
Data Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Google Analytics 360 In brief

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

integration with in-house products, work efficiently on large datasets, and various options.

Cons:

complexity level is high,depends on in-house products

Biswajit
Biswajit
Technical Recruiter in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 201–500 Employees

A Deep Dive into Google Analytics 360"

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It's powerful, customizable, and the support is top-notch. It's really helped me understand and improve how my website performs online.

Pros:

its robust data handling, insightful reporting, and seamless integration with other Google tools.

Cons:

The complexity of setting up and configuring advanced features can be a drawback.

Regina
Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Understanding Your Target Audience with Google Analytics 360

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I have enjoyed getting used to using it, enjoying the helpfulness of the insights it offers into my business and what I hope to achieve.

Pros:

I love being able to understand what my audience wants and needs from the content I'm putting out. It is helpful to know what is working and what isn't. Ie, if someone is clicking off content rather quickly, I can understand it isn't working.

Cons:

For me personally, it was a bit technical to understand and get going.

Ziva
Ziva
Sales Services Manager in Portugal
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A great tool that helps understand customer better.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Our experience with Google Analytics 360 has been super great. It has been giving us access to all the insights we need to get to understand our customers which has allowed us to take actions to meet their expectations and to improve our sales.

Pros:

Google Analytics 360 easy to use interface gives us very simple experience when analyzing our customers data. It has super powerful analytical tools that helps us dig deep into our data to extract all userful insights about our customers. Provides very insightful and easy to read reports which gives us a transparent overview about all our customers behaviors.

Cons:

Google Analytics 360 offers us all we ever needed and nothing about it has been off the mark. There has been genuinely nothing not to like about it.

Nitin
Nitin
Technical Director in India
Computer Games, 11–50 Employees

Product Best Friend Google Analytics 360

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall experience at initial stage of product was great. Ease to setup and learn. Data accuracy was also very high.

Pros:

Ease of setup , User Friendly , Pre Defined Dashboard of Important KPI, Lots of Feature and Options, Ease of understanding through graphs.

Cons:

Accurate data comes after some days that could be faster, extracting or modified data from analytics through dashboard not possible we need to write query for this.

Ansar
Ansar
Senior Fraud Analyst in India
Financial Services Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Google Analytics : Excellent tracking platform

5.0 last month New

Comments: I have a positive experience with Google analytics it is a great web analytics solution that provides valuable insights into website performance and user behaviour. with its easy interface and comprehensive features, google analytics allows website owners to track key metrics such as traffic sources, user demographics and conversion rates.

Pros:

User friendly interface User can set up custom alerts It offers Detailed site speed reports Users can analyse website traffic by geographic location Easy audience segmentations

Cons:

Google analytics can be challenging for beginners Sometime result Limited customer support User may experience occasional downtime issues

Jem
Jem
Founder in UK
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

A bit fiddly at times, but by far the best package for checking and monitoring analytics

Comments: As a small business it's vital for me to know stats about engagement for advertisers, so this is the simplest way to pull that data out. The software is also easy to use on the go via the mobile app, as already mentioned. For a small business, it's also helpful that you can automate most of the reports, so as to save time.

Pros:

Quite simply, this is the complete package: • In-depth: There are so many options in this, you'd struggle to find something you can't find out! The data kit is really powerful once you've got it set up, and I've used it with several clients to monitor everything from basic views on the page, to the journey across the site and how far they scroll down a specific page. • Mobile App: For headline stats, I've found this really useful as someone running a small business. You can quickly see on the go if what you've put up has made an impact, and there's still a surprising amount of flexibility and in-sight in a mobile app. If you've got a couple of accounts on the go, you're also able to log into multiple ones at once without faffing around. • Notes: Recently discovered and a big fan! The ability to make notes natively about spikes or troughs so when you're looking back later is great, so you can make sure you still view stuff in context.

Cons:

Generally, I'm pretty impressed with this - the only faff is actually getting it set up in the first place. However, with a couple of tutorials from Google I was able to sort this out myself, so it is do-able! The only thing I've struggled with is checking outbound clicks - but I'm sure that is something someone who knows what they're doing can sort!

Paul
Paul
Director of Operations, Marketing Fulfillment in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

The Non-Negotiable Software For Website/Business Owners

Comments: With Google Analytics, I have a comprehensive understanding of when people are visiting my website, what actions they are taking when they get there, and how it affects my bottom line. I know what marketing channels are most effective for me (organic vs. paid) and am able to make data driven decisions based on information that I know is accurate. Syncing this data with other products such as Google Data Studio also makes it easy to put together presentations for team meetings and executive retreats.

Pros:

Google Analytics gives you everything you need to succeed in your online business, offering comprehensive data to help you understand how users interact with your website. From real-time reporting to custom data sets based on your desired conversions and events, everything is trackable within Google Analytics. To get the most out of the application, I would also recommend getting yourself Analytics certified, using Google's intuitive LMS software.

Cons:

There's very little to complain about when it comes to using Google Analytics. If you aren't familiar with the system, it may take you a while to figure where to find the data that you're looking for, but with a little time (and going through the certification process) you can easily transform the way you use data to make decisions for your business.

Sarah
Sarah
Media Director in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Google Analytics for Rich Web Insights

Comments: Our advertising agency does custom website builds for our clients so it's imperative that we accurately track acquisitions, referrals and user interactions on a daily basis to improve our advertising campaigns. We analyze time on site, page views, sessions, and bounce rate and the analytics help us improve our overall website UX and UI. The rich analytics provided from Google (especially integrations with Google Tag Manager) enable us to make intelligent improvements to the website to increase conversions.

Pros:

Google Analytics is one of the most powerful tools available and it's free. It's very simple to deploy as long as you have backend access to a website. I use Google Analytics on a daily basis to track website analytics, behavior flow, conversion, and goal tracking, and build custom marketing funnels. Google Data Studio is an excellent way to directly pull data from the tool and make a completely customized dashboard with the top metrics that you analyze on a consistent daily basis. The user management and ability to set permissions adds an extra layer of security and the integration with Google Ads and YouTube properties is seamless and makes real-time reporting very dynamic. What we can measure, we can ultimately improve.

Cons:

Google Analytics sometimes reports Facebook analytics differently from the backend of Facebook Ads Manager. However, Google is getting a lot better with tracking user performance, not just cookies (especially for cross-device interactions). The courses for the Google Analytics certification and somewhat bulky - I wish there was a better way to track your coursework and more online video tutorial similar to how Facebook Blueprint has organized their free online courses. Google Analytics can seem very daunting to beginners but there are a lot of great resources available from Google for education and tutorials.

Graphic Design Software, 11–50 Employees

The best software for checking and monitoring analytics.

Comments: Simply great. Like I said it can be difficult to get the hang of it but once you do, you have an absolute analytics powerhouse on your hands.

Pros:

Google Analytics is among the most powerful analytic tool out there. It also free which is absolutely great for the features and functionality you will be getting. The vast range of metrics that Google Analytics allows you to track is nothing short of impressive. I am a Data analyst and web developer in my company so Google analytics has been an indispensable tool for me. I use it daily to track behaviour flow, conversation rate, goals, web site analytics and many other metrics. Google data studio is a great way to retrieve data directly from the tool and create a customizable dashboard with all the top metrics that you frequently analyze or track.

Cons:

I don't have much to complain about when it comes to Google analytics performance and reliability. The only issue I had was getting acquainted with navigating through and learning all the features. It takes a lot of time to learn how to use Google analytics to a workable degree. I personally had to take a free course offered by Google to properly get the hang of all the features and their uses and to properly monitor and analyze the data it provides. It's not easy to learn and so my team members often have problems and regularly come to me for help with using the software to achieve a certain desired goal.

Roldan
Roldan
Senior Web Designer | Developer in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

GA 360 for bolder and more elaborate analytics

Comments: Overall, I have pretty nice experience with GA. I even install it in all of my project websites. Basically, it's a handy tool in every website I create to give my clients heads up of their businesses online presence.

Pros:

What I like most about GA are:- the straight-forward WordPress integration. No hibby-gibbies few clicks and you're all set.- straight-forward reporting. No complicated numerics in front of your face.- clean and clear data presentation.

Cons:

The things that I abhor until now with GA are:- the analytucs proper are way to complicated even for seasoned developer. I guess, it has to be like that. - the GA proper needs a little learning curve. As easy as it is to incorporate to your website, the complicated it is to set on the GA proper. - some tutorials are making it more confusing. All you see are textblocks that are not straight forward. Lots of yadah yadah.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Gerente de Comunicaciones Internas in Venezuela
Telecommunications, 5,001–10,000 Employees

An ally for our web pages

Comments: I work in a telecommunications company and we manage different websites. In particular, in our communications management we administer a website that can only be viewed by internal audiences and another site that is directed to the external public of the company and the community in general. For example, this tool has allowed us, in the case of the internal page, to know the interests of our workers regarding the news published by the company. Knowing what you want to know about our organization and has allowed us to detect that the news that reports on labor benefits, promotions and salary adjustments are the most visited month by month. In the case of our external website, the tool allows us to visualize that the community that visits our site does so to obtain information about plans and services, as well as top-ups for their mobile devices.

Pros:

Using Google Analytics is essential when managing a web page. Since this tool allows you to have a comprehensive statistical analysis on traffic and the general behavior of our website, free. - The first benefit of this tool is that it is free. - It is easy to install or apply to our website. - This tool is great to have a daily record of how many people visit our website. - It offers detailed statistics about each of the URLs of our site that are most visited. - Generates daily navigation reports, visiting hours and busiest places. - Shows the number of visits to the site in real time on each of the pages. - It details the average duration of each visit, something that allows you to analyze the contents published there to make improvements. - Register the bounce rates of our website.

Cons:

- I found it difficult to provide access to new users so that they can also review the statistics on the website. - Only the person who has access can see, online, the statistics that the tool shows. This has generated that in our daily practice only one person must export the reports to present them to the managers of the company. - If an account is disabled all the registered information is lost. That's why the tool forces us to take care of that initial registration as if it were gold.

Stanislav
Stanislav
Digital Marketing Specialist in Bulgaria

The Best in Digital Analytics

Comments: As a Google Analytics certified professional, I am a true proponent of the product. It can be used by anyone (even absolute novices) to monitor site visitors and general ups and downs related to performance, be it from paid or organic. A typical Analytics user is the business owner who doesn't know much about the product or digital marketing, but can still use the product to keep an eye on things - ease of use is sufficient.
On the other hand, we have all the professionals - digital marketers or even hard core data analysts that can solve very complex business problems, some of which are unknown to the business before looking at the data.

Pros:

The sheer number of ways you can look at data. Most often I've found myself needing to check traffic from a particular channel - whether it has been organic when analyzing SEO results, or paid when trying to verify PPC campaign reporting, get an overview of all paid channels, or dig deeper and actually segment data from PPC campaigns to gain additional insight. Google Analytics provides you with everything needed to analyze where your traffic is coming from and what it is doing on your website. You can typically answer all of the following questions by using Google Analytics - are there any particular pages that cause my visitors to leave more often than others, which are the pages that are driving most of my desired actions (conversions or goals), why is my site getting +50% more traffic like reported by my digital agency, but we're not getting anywhere near the increase in bottom line results. Behavioral flow is something in particular which is worth noting as a major pro. I haven't seen other platforms that offer this functionality and although it is quite hard to get your head around at first, one you do there is no limit to the amount of insights one can generate to assist with conversion rate optimisation or just improve flow through the website as needed.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve involved, but that is not a con of the product. Google even have an Academy where you can learn about Google Analytics and even get certified.

Jamie
Executive Assistant in US

Maybe I'm Stupid

Comments: With someone with the proper skills to utilize Google Analytics--or even someone with the time to devote to learning all of the tricks of the Google Trade--this product can be the difference between sinking with a failing campaign, wasting a lot of your clients' money in the process, and being able to quickly and efficiently tailor digital advertising efforts to maximize returns.

Pros:

If you know what you are looking for--and how to find it again after Google makes approximately 300 changes and updates--Google Analytics can be exceptionally useful. In our business, it is extremely important to not only know that a given media product is working for the client, but also to be able to PROVE the success (or failure) of a product to the client. Our clients--the business owners and their staff--want to be sure that they are spending their money on advertising products that work. It is very easy to claim that, yes, this product is working for you, but it is another matter entirely to be SURE and to be able to prove that success. Google Analytics allows us to track digital interactions with the customer's website. Typically, our clients have no idea if their websites are seeing increases in customer traffic following advertising campaigns (such as television and radio), or if the digital ads placed are doing exactly what they should be doing.

Cons:

While the concept behind Google Analytics is great, the actual execution leaves much to be desired, at least for me. Maybe I'm completely stupid (a fair assessment) or too Gen X and not Millennial enough to find Google Analytics easy to use. It surely doesn't help that it seems that the user dashboard/interface changes every time I use it. Knowing how to navigate through the various levels and sections of the monstrosity that is Google Analytics to find exactly what metrics are needed in any given situation is an artform--and I feel like I've only just mastered stick figures and maybe a smidge of finger-painting. In short, I'm not an artist.

Indrajeet
Indrajeet
Owner in India
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

All about Google Analytics

Comments: So being the user of Google analytics, I can conclude that, the software can be used almost in every field. Having the simple interface will help the users to interact easily with the software, but considering the price can limit the low scale businesses from accessing the advanced features. Overall, I have a good experience with this software.

Pros:

I like many things about this software. Some of them are as following: - It helps the users to create the custom reports for their analytics, - It also help the user to interact easily with the software using its several tools, like luck orange, - It genuinely shows the actual data and also let you know the source of the traffic, which is a great thing for all the user, - Even you can export the reports to excel sheets too, - It helps the users to track their created campaigns from any device, - the keyword planner tool of for keyword analysis is also very much simple and about 99% accurate as compared to the other tools, - It also compares the bounce rate with the exit rate to help the user experience problems. This is really a powerful tool, which should be used by all the business companies related to media and entertainment organizations.

Cons:

The software will let the users know about the entry and exit of the visitor, but it can't let the user know the accurate results about the mean time(middle part) between their entry and exit from the site or page. If there is a high exit rate in a page, then obviously, there will be a problem with the page itself, but google analytics will not let the user know about that fault or missing thing, so the user is left only with the last option of isolating the page. Overall, it does not let the user know, about "why the user is doing what he wants to do? ". Having so many features in the software helps the organizations to evolve their business, but for low scale business, where the budget is a constraint, this software can't work for them, with advanced features, as for having advanced features, the software actually cost around $15000 which is a pretty high price for the beginners. So price can be a factor for counting it's cons.

Sandesh
Sandesh
Blogger in India
Entertainment, Self Employed

Detailed Analysis

Comments: I had an amazing experience where I got introduced to a new world of data collection. I came to know why many websites ask location details or mail ID (to detect age and gender - which I understood after using Google Analytics). I would recommend this software/service to any beginner in website building.

Pros:

I am a blogger from the past 5 months, managing my blog and checking to see the traffic to my webpage has never been easier. So I checked about that and found out that 'Google Analytics' software/platform is providing detailed analysis of the place where my visitors are from, their age, their gender, the amount of time spent by them on specific pages and even number of people who viewed my profile in detail. Wow!! How beautiful is that! I was so amused by that and registered my blog page to Google Analytics. It also allowed me to take up a "Beginner Course" to understand the service better and comprehend the analytics results. The course is so good that anyone can understand the meaning of the data and the in-depth results of the analytics. I also have an option to connect the 'Google Search Console' to optimise my web page for Search Engines (SEO). And the most amazing fact is that it is provided by Google for absolutely free of cost. So now I can now know how my website/blog is performing in the search results and how people view my website. It also allows me to better understand how I can improve it so that the viewers become potential subscribers to my blog. All these points and facts are the ones which I like the most about the Google Analytics software/service.

Cons:

The only point I would like to mention is that to understand and not down the data, one should have a basic knowledge about the 'Marketing Funnel'. One should know how the data is collected and to add items in website like - sign in options, location detection option, cookie acceptance policy pop-ups and much more. To understand these basic points, we need to have a basic knowledge about websites, coding and other factors available in our blogging platform. Improvements are based on intuition for beginners rather applicative knowledge from the data obtained from Google Analytics. These points I like the least about this software, as a beginner.

Marshall
Marshall
Founder in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

There's A Billion Metric Sites Online, And Only One Google Analytics!

Comments: Overall, I love it and wouldn't trust any other third party service claiming to know your monthly hits and traffic sources and be able to give you the keywords people searched and from what device and location etc.

Pros:

As an SEO of 10+ years, performing amazing service and White SEO with Google and for small business clients all over the world, I've come to realize that you can only trust certain software and programs to give you real data and results when you need it most. Even I admit to using other software like AWR Cloud to catch a "glimpse" of what traffic I've received to a site in the last 7 days or 30 days specifically, I never trust it fully, because at the end of the day I don't trust a third-party telling me what the Source can tell me directly. Sure Google can't really show you granular statistics on 3rd party traffic from Yahoo and Bing and other major engines, but who cares. Google's traffic amounts to 66.6% of the traffic online, and at the end of the day, when I want to know what internal landing pages are the most popular by source of organic, referral, and direct (SEO) traffic locations, I can and that helps me to know what my audience is gravitating to the most, and that helps me create a new content schedule for the month, putting out content around the most popular and widely searched pages of my websites. I love Google Analytics, and I steer clear of the 3rd party noise, claiming they have better metrics than the source, it's bull. Get GA today!

Cons:

There are a ton of new features and many don't apply to my version of SEO for local businesses, however, I just steer clear of those areas and look at the metrics that I truly care about.

Ryan
VP, Digital Strategy in US

A Staple For Anyone Doing Any Marketing

Comments: Overall, I tell everyone with a website that they need Google Analytics. For every flaw, it has a dozen or more powerful features that make it worth using. There are easy ways to integrate with nearly any website platform, being even easier on platforms made for those who are less tech-savvy.

Pros:

Google Analytics can be deep. Very deep. You can get user-by-user breakdowns of every interaction with your site, including the start and stop times of each visit, each interaction with each page, and on what device they visited each time. They never share user data, but you get everything you need to improve your marketing efforts. When compared to Google Ads, the retargeting options are beyond powerful, with nearly any customization you could possibly hope for or imagine. A couple of must-try reports include the top conversion paths report and the goal visualization paths (some assembly required).

Cons:

There are still some elements of Google Analytics that are a bit frustrating. Google is getting a bit more privacy-conscious, which is good, but they seem to lump way too much data into broad and vague source categories such as "(direct) / (none)" and "Unknown". The metrics for time on page and session duration are usually wrong, as they have no way of tracking this without a user interacting beyond the first page. Small prices to pay for the other features and the available data. However, the smaller the traffic flow to your site, the less Google Analytics will help you. Consider running it in tandem with Google Ads or another paid traffic source to get some additional traffic flow.

Cha
Cha
Technical Support Engineer 1 (I5) in Japan
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Thanks to this program I have had a perfect operation in my company on the web.

Comments: The experience that I have built with the help of this program is really good and I can say that Google Analytics 360 is the best software of its kind and there is no other program that comes close to it in terms of the effectiveness that this program has when it is executed. and to analyze the entire environment of your system, today I understand much better what are the nonsense and the best interaction with each of my clients, and the reputation of part of them has been immediate, is that Google Analytics 360 is our platform preferred to approach our work and to implement it safely, the visits to our page are much more frequent, it is without a doubt the best control you can have of a site or web page.

Pros:

Thanks to this program I have had a perfect operation in my company on the web, the truth is that there are many options that Google Analytics 360 addresses, this program is a guide to find the best solution for the growth of my work, it analyzes the best scenarios and offers the best tools to carry out a marketing campaign that exposes the best virtues of our company, this program will be recognizing your environment and the best relations it has in the updated one, all this with the purpose that each of its users study the possibility of how to advance and achieve success by this means, the mission will always be as is the movement of each of the clients interested in investing in our business.

Cons:

Google Analytics 360 that the more I use it, the more it fills my computer with unnecessary information and cookies, making me constantly have the obligation to clean my system and this scenario is repeated when each update that the program undergoes takes up much more space to be able to run correctly In my database, in general, the change of peno is significant and affects the speed with which the program is reproduced every time I start it, this is a huge disadvantage that we find in this program, hopefully it can be improved in little time as it affects or other programs that we have in our system.

Annah
Annah
Event Organizer and Decor Specialist in Kenya
Events Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Let your business thrive using comprehensive market research using Google Analytics

Comments: Google Analytics 360 us an experience of a lifetime. Through deep analytics and clear reporting of our markets and audience base. We have been able make more informed decisions that often steer our business forward because we have understood what the customers want as well as keeping up with upcoming trends

Pros:

Google Analytics 360 definitely stands out from other products of it's kind in the market because of many reasons which are good. Alot of information about it is available online through the freeskillshop courses that helps one understand implementation process, how it works and the entire interface which have been soo helpful in ensuring I have asuch an easy time using it. Other than it's powerful features have been useful to me especially on market feasibility study for our co founded business ( Bright LightEvents). Google Analytics gives us a platform to disect markets and customer events needs. We set up dahboards and shortcuts from where we can analyze audience behavior , new market trends, set up goals and track the performance of our campaigns from Google ads. Reporting is also made easy for us. Soo on overall it gives us an understanding of our audience across platforms with other Google entities for enhanced understanding

Cons:

Google Analytics 360 as the name suggest it makes a full rotation on our platforms to help us gain insights on the ROI on our marketing efforts. Also it is an ultimate solution for market intelligence with zero problems

Adam
Adam
Senior Marketing Coordinator CEE in UK
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees

Incomparable Website Analytics Tool

Comments: Google Analytics 360 has been a very pleasant experience for me. Our method of data analysis and decision-making in the commercial real estate sector has been completely transformed by the platform. We have improved our marketing strategy, developed a greater understanding of our target demographic, and seen quantifiable business growth by utilizing its insightful data. Although learning the platform presents some difficulties, the time and money invested have shown to be quite worthwhile. Google Analytics 360 is still a vital weapon in our toolbox, helping us to stay one step ahead of the competition and provide outstanding value to our clients.

Pros:

When it comes to understanding user behavior and website performance in the commercial real estate industry, Google Analytics 360 provides unmatched depth and precision. With the help of the platform's extensive toolkit, we can track and evaluate a wide range of indicators with remarkable clarity. Its sophisticated reporting options, which offer thorough insights into website traffic, conversion rates, and user interaction, are among its most notable attributes. Google Analytics 360's interaction with other Google marketing solutions improves our capacity to assess and optimize campaigns for lead generation and client conversion. Because of the platform's scalability, we can handle several properties and campaigns at once, which optimizes productivity and streamlines our process.

Cons:

For customers who are not familiar with its complexities, Google Analytics 360 may be overwhelming despite its many advantages. The platform's capabilities and functionalities have a steep learning curve that can take a lot of time and money to understand through training and competency development. Moreover, smaller commercial real estate businesses might find it prohibitively expensive to utilize Google Analytics 360, which would restrict their access to its extensive reporting and analytics features.