15 years helping Canadian businesses

About RSVPify

RSVPify is a leading event management and ticketing platform that helps streamline events from guest registration through launch.

Learn more about RSVPify

Pros:

I like the RSVP list and the options available to me. I was very happy with support as well. I had questions and what wasn't covered in the FAQ or guides -- wasn't a problem.

Cons:

The Settings are hard to figure out when setting up an event. I don't like that even after an event passes you can't set up another event without deleting an old one.

RSVPify ratings

4.6
4.8
4.7
4.5

9.3/10

RSVPify has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 411 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used RSVPify before?

Nancee
Nancee
Director of Communications in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Fantastic Customer Service Experience

Comments: We are scheduling vaccinations for over 300 employees in 15 min increments over three days. Needed them to pick a time, get a confirmation and allow for follow up and exporting of names for check in and record keeping.

Pros:

I had a difficult project to set up, this software made it possible to send a link to more than 300 emails, have them choose a 15 min time slot and send a confirmation email as well as a follow up. It also allows me to see who is coming in those slots for a chek in process. I hit the customer service JACKPOT with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who worked with me for two days to make sure all my pieces of this intricate project were in place, she even check after I was complete and made recomendations for tweaks. Thank yuu times 1000, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons:

I am sure in future updates, my project will allow for their production team to add some more features - but this is not a CON, just growth potential!

Megan
Certified Professional Organizer + Productivity Consultant in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

A sticky situation turned into committed customer

Pros:

The flexibility and automation of scheduling multiple events on multiple dates is the main reason I turned to this software. It's easy to use and super flexible. Not to mention customer support is very helpful to ensure your guests have a positive experience.

Cons:

Because you start with a free service and you automatically have access to ALL the features, it's not clear where the upgrades come into play. It would be nice if that was flagged for you as you create your event. Customers would have a better experience and understand the parameters of the premium upgrades.

Asnath
Assistant Projects Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

My remarkable and outstanding experience with RSVPify.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Ease to create events within minutes with RSVPify delights me a lot.It streamlines and automates event planning and guest communication process.It is simple to create custom event registration forms with RSVPify.

Cons:

I haven't experienced any problem with RSVPify since it makes events registration and management simple.

Rebecca
N/A in US
Online Media, Self Employed

Not Worth the Time or Money

Comments: Clearly focused on business and not customers.

Pros:

Nothing. I did not like anything about this software.

Cons:

Too complex, not enough/very few templates, way too time-consuming for generic event planning. Customizable to a fault (not enough templates to use for quick completion of a project). No free trial offered. Poor marketing of plans--especially after researching and seeing reviews--definitely not worth the money. Go with a website that actually has a free trial, a website that is simpler to navigate, and a customer service department that is direct and actually willing to hear you out and assist. Biggest waste of time and money. Would not suggest to anyone. I use services like this often and I am fairly computer savvy (or can work with something until I figure it out), but I would never use this website again. Not helpful and you can find way cheaper options that are faster to navigate.

RSVPify Response

4 years ago

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you found your RSVPify experience to be sub-par when planning this upcoming birthday party. That's certainly not what we like to hear, and we look forward to improving from your feedback. We're excited to soon release the all-new "RSVPify 3," which will include a library of pre-made event website templates, from birthday party websites to corporate and non-profit. Along with hundreds of new features and enhancements. We apologize for any confusion, but as a point of clarity, RSVPify's full suite of design options and templates is available to all plan tiers -- including the free plan. RSVPify also offers a 5-day money back guarantee/refund period to trial premium features risk-free. We regret that you did't find the experience ideal for birthday party planning, and look forward to offering a whole host of more bespoke options in the near-future. All the best, Team RSVPify

jennifer
President in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

GREAT tool and incredible customer service

Comments: Overall, I am very happy and willing to continue working with this tool.

Pros:

It's very easy to use BUT [sensitive content hidden] in customer service was perfection. She immediately understood my question and challenge and gave me a very good solution. She was compassionate and treated me like a human being. She made me want to continue using this tool

Cons:

So far, I am very happy with RSVPify and do not have anything negative at the moment.

Anthony
Anthony
CIO in US
Higher Education Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Outstanding product for small to medium size event - great value!

Comments: This software is a cost effective solution for event registration and management. RSVPify is simple and can be used in a very simple and effective way. That apparent simplicity belies its potential for much more sophisticated event management.

Pros:

We selected the product because it allowed us to upload a guest list, limit registrations to the guest list, and had an e-checkin/ticket capability using QR codes. We used the software for 11 events, ranging from 20-380 attendees, and it worked just as well for all of them.

Cons:

Having a dedicated app that could be used for scanning the QR codes and checking people in would be a much better solution than a combination of mobile device camera/QR reader and web browser. The delivered solution requires using two pieces of software and on an iPad open a browser tab for each checkin. After a while tabs need to be manually closed. Additionally, the option to automatically check in people when the code is scanned would have sped things up. In the current implementation you scan the code and then have to manually check the person in.

Jennifer
Senior HR Business Partner in US
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

RSVPify Freed Up Time and Money so we could focus on our employee recognition

Comments: Overall I give RSVPify 5 out of 5 stars! It was easy to use, they have superior customer service and were affordable. Also, because of RSVPify I was able to save several thousands of dollars on RSVP cards for my event which translated in great employee gifts and a huge savings to for my organization. RSVPify is a TIMESAVER, GAMECHANGER and MONEY SAVER!!

Pros:

This software was extremely easy to use! I like the instructional videos and that when I needed hands on help, Rep set up a conference call and was quickly able to show me how to improve my RSVP. I also liked that is was affordable so it was not difficult for me to get approval from my leadership team.

Cons:

The one thing I did not like about the software is it did not come with a number that I could just call to get help.

Marissa
Executive Assistant in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

RSVPify has made my job easier!

Comments: Using RSVPify has allowed me to remain organized, and therefore more effective, while planning big corporation events.

Pros:

I loved that RSVPify helps users create and manage event invitations, guest lists, and RSVPs for various occasions like weddings, parties, and corporate events. It offers features such as customizable event pages, guest list tracking, meal preferences, and more, which can streamline the event planning process for users. Using RSVPify has made my job as a marketing executive easier.

Cons:

I would say the price point of RSVPify was the least liked.

Burak
Multimedia Designer in Canada
Graphic Design Software, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use, looks professional

Comments: It was really easy to track down the attendance also importing/exporting guests. The RSVP interface and general RSVP experience of a guest is very professional.

Pros:

Event page creator is great and user-friendly. Documentation and customer service was very helpful.

Cons:

Event page creator should have a video option, not only images. It is expensive.

Chana
Program Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Quick Setup to get your RSVPs rolling in

Comments: I love the friendly UI, and the newest redesign of the site.

Pros:

I love that it was easy to set up an account, the app took the details of your event and made a website, and people got automatic emails after they registered.

Cons:

It was hard to contact attendees all at once and to add them to our CRM.

Mikala
Communications Specialist in US
Religious Institutions, 51–200 Employees

RSVPify is the Perfect Solution!

Pros:

We used RSVPify to collect and manage RSVPs for a multiple-day event. We needed something simple for guests to use and easy for us to manage and share updates with others leading up to the events. RSPVify surpassed our expectations in all of the areas. Additionally, their customer service was EXCELLENT. Their staff quickly responded to any questions I had throughout the setup process.

Cons:

The only thing I would have liked was another package to choose from in between the top two. We ended up purchasing the top package, but since we can cancel at any time we think it was worth the investment.

Kimberly
Marketing in US
Civil Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Excellent Option for Party Planning!

Comments: RSVPify has made it effortless in organizing large company events, we can post all information in one link sent to the entire office and the software does the rest. No more mailing invitations and managing a spreadsheet of attendees.

Pros:

This program organizes all event details including tracking number of attendees, names and contact info, down to meal choices. There is even an option to allow your guests to write a note to the event coordinator. Additional options are available we haven't required yet, but are available if the need arises. I love the flexibility of the set up allowing any artwork we choose along with the ability to choose our color scheme to match our company branding standards. Once the setup is complete, all you need to do is wait until the RSVP date has arrived and you can easily export the information to an Excel spreadsheet.

Cons:

No cons at all with the software, it's almost perfect. The only con I have is being forced to purchase a subscription. I utilize RSVPify once or twice a year to organize company events, and in the past I was able to purchase by the month, now I'm forced to purchase a subscription. However, RSVPify has made it simple to cancel the subscription unlike other companies that make you solve complex puzzles to find the cancellation information. All you need to do is set a reminder and cancel once your event is completed.

Utilities, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Perfect for my needs!

Comments: With RSVPify, it's very easy to check responses using a computer or your phone with the RSVPify app. Uploading the guest list allows you to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't. Downloading the responses in Excel and sorting them or creating a pivot table with them makes the process very easy to compile results. Great product!!

Pros:

I love the ability to set up our RSVP exactly how I need including the design of the RSVP, the questions we can require each respondent to answer, and predetermined responses for the respondent to select from. I also really like being able to upload the quest list to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't which allows me to make sure everyone is included.

Cons:

I use this for 2 events a year so I have to sign up when I need it then cancel for the rest of the year. It would be great if there were more options on plans rather than only monthly payment options.

Jennifer
Multimedia Coordinator in US
Construction, 501–1,000 Employees

Perfect platform for organizing our events!

Comments: AWESOME! We no longer have to manage invitations and responses through an excel spreadsheet, nor do we have to sort through emails and phone calls when invitees want to edit their invitation.

Pros:

- invitees can respond to the invitation online - the ability track who has or has not received and/or opened the invitation - managing breakout events within and overall event - invitees can login and edit their responses - ability to send message to invitees who have not responded - adding multiple users so that I am not to only go-to person when event coordinators need updates - features where we can customize the look/design of our invitation to coordinate with the event

Cons:

Eventbrite, Blackbird, EmailMe Forms, Evite

Justin
Director of Business Development in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Easy To Use RSVP Platform

Comments: Fairly good. I've used it for multiple years now.

Pros:

Whenever I need to use an RSVP platform for an upcoming company event, it's easy to login to RSVPify and see past event history and create new events. The tools are simple to use to design the RSVP landing page and embed it into our website or send via a text / email. Our employees have an easy time using it as well.

Cons:

Seems a little expensive to use the pro version. Usually I have to start taking RSVP's a month or two out from the event. And typically we have between 100-200 guests that RSVP. So the way the cost is setup, I'm often paying for multiple months for minimum use. I'd like to see a different payment/plans structure or just have the monthly cost cheaper.

Daniel
Director, Strategic Programs & Events in US
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11–50 Employees

Great for RSVP capture for large and small events.

Comments: Overall really think its a good, well priced product.

Pros:

RSVPify is a good value for your money and has great functionality. The customer support team is really wonderful and respond very, very quickly and try to resolve all issues.

Cons:

Some of the customization of forms is a bit strange and you have to jump through some weird hoops to make your form appear as you want it to.

Barb
Operations & Events in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Great, helpful service.

Comments: Good, this is the 2nd year we've used them and will continue.

Pros:

Easy way to invite, track and communicate with event invitees.

Cons:

The ability to manipulate and improve the "look" of the emails.

Stephanie
KR Assistant in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

So worth it!!

Comments: Overall was amazing, did exactly what we wanted/needed. Received zero complaints from any employees or spouses using the platform and it allowed us to easily track responses and have an accurate head count.

Pros:

RSVPify was so easy to work with. Super easy for people to RSVP not too complex.

Cons:

Nothing. The platform was exactly what we needed.

Medical Devices, 201–500 Employees

RSVPify - Manages Parties with ease

Comments: Using RSVPify saves me so much time. I use to do all of our party invites manually. Needing an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything. We hand out nameplates and it is nice that they now write the name, so I can't spell something incorrectly.

Pros:

Pros: export the data in excel formating, drop-down list to choose items (we use it for meals) and you can also have them decline, customization of the invite and options for delivery.

Cons:

I don't have any cons for the purpose that I use the software. The one item I can think of is the max limit of invites per person is 10. That seems like a lot but depending on what you may be using it for it may come a little short.

Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

RSVPs made EASY

Pros:

It was easy to set up, has a customizable URL link that you can sent to guests, pre-exiting templates or can upload your own.

Cons:

Wouldn't allow for guests to change their RSVP once RSVPs closed for someone to decline The splash page was pretty basic and would like to see it built out more like a website where we can include dress code and links to different things.

Camyll
Consultant in Canada
Accounting Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Usefull software for multiple events

Pros:

We were able to customize everything we wanted. Each event had its own design and registration form. Also we were able to set the forms in French.

Cons:

It is sometimes hard to navigate (ex. to find where to put a capacity limit), but once you get used to it everything runs smoothly.

Mele
Bride in US
Events Services, Self Employed

10/10 Recommend

Comments: Overall experience with RSVPify was amazing. A good friend recommended RSVPify for our wedding and we loved the overall service. Made life that much easier for our special day.

Pros:

For our wedding, we loved using RSVPify to organize our guest list. We didn't want to go the traditional route sending paper RSVP's in the mail because we knew we wouldn't receive the correct count for seating. So with RSVPify, we had a visual of who were attending and also able to send out updates to our guests about our wedding. So convenient and super helpful.

Cons:

I think the only part that was our least favorite about the software was navigating how to delete individuals from a certain party who RSVP'd. Instead of deleting an individual, we were forced to delete the whole party and have guests resubmit their RSVP's.

Ashwani
Wellness Officer in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Great event organizing experience

Pros:

It was very easy to create a landing page for the event with custom options for registration and the email communications after someone rsvp was great.

Cons:

I found everything worked great, maybe include some options of integrating with other social media platforms

Paige
Customer Service in Australia
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

Easy for Admin and Atendees

Comments: We loved th software and will be recommending to others and definitely continue to use in the future.

Pros:

This was great software to use because we were hosting an event which was made up of 3 different activities which attendees could pick and choose from. This allowed us to get a number of attendees for each different event, through one platform. It was easy and quick for us to create the even and even easier for attendees. I couldn't recommend this software highly enough.

Cons:

There was nothing that it was really lacking. The only small action I would have liked, was for an attendee to only be able to choose one of two options, instead of the system allowing them to choose both. But this was a very minor thing for us.

Staci
Executive Director of Non-Profit in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Golf Tournament Registration

Comments: The program made it very easy to keep track of registrations and what each person paid for.

Pros:

Made our registration look professional. I liked being able to send professional looking emails to all the participants.

Cons:

It was a little confusing to navigate the registration processes, finding the three menu in the top corner.