Your.Rentals Reviews

4.3 (94) Write a Review!

About Your.Rentals

Simple vacation rental management software. No sign-up fee, no subscription. You only pay when you get a booking.

Learn more about Your.Rentals

Pros:

Organized and Easy using Computer Application. Quick response in my enquires.

Your.Rentals ratings

4.4
4.4
4.3
4.2

8.3/10

Your.Rentals has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 94 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Your.Rentals before?

CEO in Indonesia

The Best System for Future Online Booking

Comments: Direct booking and collect payment from the guest, so I do not need to install the payment gateway

Pros:

Direct Booking Feature and Chanel Booking

Cons:

NO Smart Pricing where we can set for minimum and maximum

Eleni
Reservations and Marketing in Greece
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use software!!

3.0 last month New

Pros:

It is very easy to use, efficient and a good tool to manage our listings.Also, the service and the support team is excellent, very helpful and professional.

Cons:

As far the bookings, there are many fees (service and channel fees) for property managers.It would be nice to reduce these charges a bit.

4 weeks ago

Thank you Eleni for your feedback. Our team is always happy to support and help you!

Miiro
Trader in Uganda
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Your.Rentals has the perfect customer service

5.0 last month New

Comments: My God.... Amongst all the booking sites, Your.Rentals has the best customer service they are too fast to act and they are restless untill the issue is resolved. Payment is always on schedule.
In other words I would recommend Your.Rentals to everyone meet.

Pros:

Alerting me no coming bookings. Payment procedures are just perfect.

Cons:

Updating my availability every month. Nothing much. Sometimes when a guest use messages on this platform I hardly get it ad the same applies to me as a host.

last week

Thank you Miiro for your compliment. We also take note of the messaging issue you mentioned, and we are working on it to improve this. Stay tuned!

Jose
CEO FOUNDER in Dominican Republic
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

The best Team to mannage your Vacation Home!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

the best faster software to work your Villas. fin clients in all world.

Cons:

The best software to work sales and rent property!

4 weeks ago

Thank you Jose. We love your feedback and our team will continue to provide the best services!

Jacque
Owner in Italy
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

A very useful and professional service

Comments: After a couple of false starts due to mistakes I made in the pricing information, I had to cancel the bookings as the prices were much too low, which resulted in penalties (ouch!), I am now much more savvy and can tweak prices on the fly to match local competition. The price changes promptly get broadcast to the listing sites.
Communication with guests is simple.
Payment is smooth too, in my bank on the day the guest arrives.

Pros:

I was first attracted by the claim that I only needed to set up one listing and that would be broadcast to most of the popular listing sites around the globe. It saves a lot of time as now I do not have to setup and update of individual sites - I previously had seperate listings on HomeAway, TripAdvisor, AirBnB, OwnersDirect, etc. which took a lot of work and co-ordination. And best of all, there is only one calendar to keep updated! Even If do I forget, a helpful email jogs my memory every couple of weeks.

Cons:

When first using the website I found that it did no seem to allow much flexibility to have different rates and charges however the site has developed over time and it is now easier to customise the pricing to suit your preference. The consequence is that it means you have to be very careful to read every bit of information before putting your listing online, otherwise you can get unpleasant surprises! Thankfully you can test the listing yourself and double check that it produces the results you expect.

4 years ago

Hi Jacque, thank you very much for your comments and sharing your experience using our software. We appreciate it. Best regards!

Alessandro
ditta individuale in Italy
Commercial Real Estate Software, Self Employed

Highly recommended **********

Comments: in 7 months of activity with the site I had 4 reservations and at least 7/8 requests for information. I'd say it's a good average. I hope to be able to implement reservations for the winter and the next summer season

Pros:

Easy to use and understand, complete for the management of a tourist services activity

Cons:

When a customer's reservation arrives, I can't trace the guest's data so I can contact him later for check-in.

Anna
Entrepreneur in Greece

Effective channel manager

Comments: I’m really satisfied with the app and I will continue using it for advertising my property.

Pros:

It easy to upload your property and use it to manage your bookings. It is also very well organized and I get response to my questions quickly. It also provides with bookings quite often but the commission is quite expensive so that makes potential guest a bit reluctant to proceed with a booing. All in all I’m really satisfied with the quality of the platform and the whole process of my bookings through Your.Rentals. I have been using the platform for over a year now and I’m convinced of its effectiveness.

Cons:

I liked everything but it would be easier for me if I could log on automatically without using username and password all the time. Another thing is that it is time consuming when you want to change the prices on a daily based. There should be a way to do this more quickly.

2 years ago

Thank you for your review. It's great to know that you like Your.Rentals! We will take your feedback and continue to enhance our product.

ruthelzon
supervisor in Philippines
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees

Great System and very useful and professional service

Comments: The software is great very well organized and a very user-friendly application.

Pros:

Reservation mistakes can be avoided since we use the system. More visitors comes in and I think it doubles the turnover and I can managed it easily.

Cons:

Its all in there. I think the Chat features should be revise for a good communication for the guest and host within the system.

last year

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate your words, they help us to keep improving our service and our product. Best regards.

katarina
Ph.D. in Economics, finaance manager in Croatia

Sales and support

Comments: the most value are counselors which are kind and always ready to help

Pros:

The process of connecting to other portals is unclear. Although I asked for and received clarification, I still do not understand the criteria according to which some units are listed and others are not

Cons:

I think that use of program can be improved. when I want to see how a guest sees my facility offered by Your Rentals, I can't, or don't know, see it. This should enable us, the hosts, looking through the eyes of customers, to do bench marking with the competition and on the basis of this information, improve the offer. This would also allow Your Rentals a higher commission

2 years ago

Thank you Katarina for giving us a high star rating, and your recognition of our sales and support team. We appreciate your feedback and will take that to further enhance our software. Thank you.

Mary
Chalet Owner in U.K.

Ski Chalets at Pamporovo Village Vacation Rentals

Comments: Helpful staff and gets the bookings!

Pros:

It gets bookings! Staff are helpful. Easy to navigate the site.

Cons:

Perhaps the site is a bit slow and it seems to take a while to update changes especially the minimum number of nights on seasonal rates

2 years ago

Thank you for your review! We will continue to provide the best-in-class support for our customers. We also take note of your feedback and will further enhance our product.

Lawyer in United Arab Emirates
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees

Horror Story during Covid19

Comments: I have a holiday rental property listed on the Your Rentals Application. I have a holiday renter who rented my property in the UK in May 2020 and paid Your Rentals £1,383 for his stay. He moved into my property and confirmed to Your Rentals that it is lovely and all is well. I incurred £400 in costs for cleaners, agents,WIFI, electricity costs to make the apartment ready for the renter. Your Rentals has ILLEGALLY kept my rent monies for more than 5 days and still has not paid me. IS YOUR RENTALS GOING BUST IN THIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC? CAN THIS COMPANY BE TRUSTED WITH OUR RENT MONEY? Home owners are paid by the Most popular holiday rental sites such as Airbnb, Home Away, Trip Advisor and Booking.com within three days of guest move in date. There are financial strong and reputable companies that we can trust and depend as property owners. Your Rentals, cannot be trusted in these difficult economic times! Your Rentals during the 5 days was giving me excuses that they were waiting for the renter to confirm he had arrived okay. They had the renters number , doubtful if they even called him. I asked the renter to call them, to confirm his stay, he came back to me saying no one at Your Rentals is answering the phone. IS THIS COMPANY GOING BUST? Fact- in the hospitality industry, no one gets into hotels rooms unless they have checked in and PAID for their rooms. Do why has Your Rentals devised this cunning scheme to keep our rent? OUR PROPERTY & RENT IS AT RISK WITH THEM

Pros:

One advert gets populated on so many holiday rental channels

Cons:

Payment to owners of rent money Lack if prompt responses from customer care. Their attitude is biased in favour of the renters yet they encourage home owners to list their property with them to owner's detriment.

Werner
Manager in Italy
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Great system to ease rent out apartments

Comments: Great team and service, making renting out apartments a joy especially to online platforms. Great help for getting performance tips.

Pros:

The synchronization of the channels connected to Your Rentals are handy, as everything is included. This is an up and a downside, as single adjustments and corrections are not available.

Cons:

Rate management should be made easier, especially if there are more than 1 accommodation to be administered. Cross comparison and combined management of several objects following similar patterns should be made available. E.g. seasonal management for all, rate adjustments with variations per object, (fixed/flexible), such as rate object 1 + x€ or x% for object 2 and all following settings.

Werner
Manager in Italy

Great site to have your

Comments: Your.rental is a great add on helping us sell better the apartment, as it probably doubles the turnover we would have gotten otherwise without it.

Pros:

The ease to expose the apartment to international online sales channels. Furthermore, also payments are not left out, which is what at the end counts. Great! A great add on is the synchronization to the ical calendar. Your.rentals also helps in making your apartment more visible, giving you hints and tricks how better to sell it.

Cons:

Unfortunately there is no hold to influence presentations on the channels offered, as sometimes information is missfigured, even though Your.rentals got the correct information. Unfortunately the help desk was unable to solve that. It may be cumbersome in maintaining rates and seasonal offerings for more than one apartment.

Herdis
manager in Greece
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Your.Rentals review

Comments: Got a lot of bookings, Airbnb gives me just 5-7% , so all my bookings are coming via YR and appreciate it a lot.

Pros:

The calendar view and functionality and love your customer service, it's really fast, always helpful (use a lot online chat-system).

Cons:

Transactions system, it should be separated by the monthly view as well, mean - would like to see my earnings not only per transaction, but there should be some alternative to see it monthly.

George
Coo in Greece
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees

Hots keep away I warn you.

Comments: I warn you guys in order to avoid all this bad experience do not go to them. You will be grateful because I saved you from lot of waste of time. I am just dissapited that I did not came here to read reviews from the first time. It was too good to be true.

Pros:

When they want you to log in and register they keep in touch with you and they are there for you once you do the mistake to sign up and list your properties they disappear

Cons:

They are asking for ID's and sensitive documents through email and they do not tell you the purpose. Due to GDPR all these kind of documents must be sent through softwares like docsvault.com and not through email this is not a professional handling. They work in turtle speed movement. Their support emails , chat is non-existent they reply after 2-3 days. Their platform does not work it shows that your listings are sent to channels and this is not true if you manually search for them in the platform you will see that there are not anywhere. Their direct bookings also do not work they say its a problem that they are looking at and nothing happens. They have connectivity issues with channels like Booking.com that I have never managed to link with your rentals, again they told you that they are looking at the issue and it takes soo many days and nothing happens.

last month

Dear George, We are sorry to hear you are having a bad experience. It sounds like you have gone through our verification process, where we are obliged to request documentation to publish the listings on every single channel. The requested documentation is to avoid possible fraudulent misuse of the platforms. Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We will continue to enhance our system.

Thomas
Head of Sales and Business Development in Spain
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

Professional concept, professional SW, engaged and responsible employees. Great results!

Comments: Safe time, save money, be more effective. All in one application.

Pros:

The dashboards are giving a quick and effective overview about reservations, payments and future guests. Easy to handle and to use. Intuitive. Simple and great menu bar. Quick and easy access for any consultation or administrative task. Works fine syncing reservations with iCal!

Cons:

I wish there would be an app for for the iPhone and iPad. I guess this is under development. Quality score: Not sure what the criteria is to value the account. I had a score of 98 with 3 languages. I added another language and the score dropped to 96, indicating that adding more languages would leverage the score. I don't think this is very important for the use of the SW or even on the operational side but I thought its worth to mention it.

4 years ago

Hi Thomas! Thanks for the nice comments, it's great to hear that you're finding Your.Rentals useful. Regarding your comments, we've been hard at work improving our mobile usability so you can manage your properties directly from your phone and tablet. I hope you like the improvements! That's interesting to note about the quality score - we're regularly reviewing our algorithm to make sure we're giving the best feedback possible. Keep an eye on your dashboard over the next few weeks and months - we've got some cool developments regarding listing quality in the works!

Lorenzo
IT in Dominican Republic
Hospitality, Self Employed

This is an affordable tool that I use daily, I highly recommend it

Comments: A great experience since I began to work with them

Pros:

That my listing can be promote in many different platform

Cons:

Photo uploading I think should be more easy to do it, it has a high level requirement to do so, it must be easier to upload them.

2 years ago

Thank you Lorenzo for your feedback. Please feel free to let us know any further ideas about our software to keep improving it. Best regards.

Jose
Hospedaje in Mexico

The best platform

Comments: I think that since we started using this platform, I don't have to worry about making any reservation mistakes.

Pros:

I change the image of my business. Now we are more visited and it helps me in my administration.

Cons:

the first times is that the software didn't have many help and efficiency tools

Denis
Denis
manager in Croatia

your.rentals

Comments: We are using your.rentals for several sales chanels as a channel manager .

Pros:

it is very easy to use and a good tool for us from the hospitality business. You can easy connect to many sales channels and evaluate your home .

Cons:

it is missing to maintain for example 20 same units on one add , you have to add each one which is causing a lot of work to maintain the calendars .

Geoff
Director in New Zealand
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

All the lights seems to be on!

Comments: 3) So far we never got any payment for guests who stayed in our properties.
4) Managing payout methods would be easy if we could receive a SMS code which we applied for over and over but never received despite they have the correct number.
5) We sent several emails, never got 1 reply except for advertising.
6) There is no free calling number from NZ for customer service, if they have such a service.
Legitimate or not this company seems totally internet based and human resources are probably very limited. In today's world customers dealing with computerised systems loose confidence and need stronger and easy-to-access human customer supports.
So not getting paid is not good after we delivered the service, having no contact, no replies make us wonder why do we need to bother with another unreliable, unresponsive, untrustworthy and inefficient sub contractor.

Pros:

Easy to use at first glance and the software seems pretty simple. They give you all the right advices.

Cons:

1) It doubles up with other partners such as Expedia, Booking.com or Airbnb adding taking a few more dollars out of the host's profit. 2) It tends to block other calendars using the bugged and inflexible Ical calendar software which has already created too many double bookings. 3) They let you go live online and start taking bookings without making sure that you have a valid registered payout method. If this is not fraudulent, it is a grave lack of professional ethics.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us the review. We have further investigated your case and understood that the delayed payment was due to the missing information from you in the payment registration. Our customer support had reached out to you and had resolved the issue. We are happy to see that you have got your payment.

GARY
owner in Costa Rica

Your Rentals Review

Comments: glad you asked... because of all the sites I use to market my property, your.rentals gives me the least traffic... like 0! ... why? what do I need to change or update?... is anyone listening to this question? will I get a response?

Pros:

easy to use (for a non-technical person like me).

Cons:

nothing.... I like it.... what else do I need to say?

3 years ago

Hi Gary thanks for your comments. One of our account managers will contact you soon to help you make the most out of your account and clarify all your doubts.

Business Owner in Sri Lanka

worse customer care ever

Comments: Take ages to reply and payout process is slow sometimes you will not have payout reference email and i felt like they only care about their service fee & commission and in my experience i have lot of confusion with guests which i get through your.rental as they were not aware of many things end of the day i have issue with guests and they will bad experience and it has huge impact on my property reviews as your.rentals management is not properly updating information on other channels like booking.com airbnb .etc

Pros:

lot of channels available easy to input all information

Cons:

lot of bugs poor customer service you will have to wait over 48 hours to get a reply specially there is no CS at weekend

Antony
Chief Operations Officer in Greece

Review About Your.Rentals

Comments: Your.Rentals is a very good company with excellent personel very from the account manager, to the reservation team and their leader Andrew. it is truly a pleasure to have such a good collaboration now and for the future.

Pros:

The pms is very userfriendly, and as a system it is very easy to navigate.

Cons:

considering i have uploaded almost 1000 properties, there isn't anything not to like.

Stefania
owner in Greece

very nice!

Comments: The only thing that I would like to have it is an application on my phone .

Pros:

I don't have something special I lie it all.

Cons:

I like it all I don't have something special.

Spyros
Spyros
Property Manager in Greece
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Excellent software to manage your listing across multiple channels

Pros:

- Easy to manage your listings across different booking channels

Cons:

- It would be good to add more functions and better pricing for property managers