Call Center Studio Reviews

4.5 (48) Write a Review!

About Call Center Studio

A web-based pay-as-you-go CCaaS packed with everything your operations need to become a 360-degree customer experience base.

Learn more about Call Center Studio

Pros:

Very easy to use and economically inexpensive. I can get support very fast.

Cons:

Reports are useless sometimes. For example, time tables includes decimal numbers and also same think count of everything.

Call Center Studio ratings

4.7
4.8
4.5
4.7

9.0/10

Call Center Studio has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 48 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Call Center Studio before?

Nazim
director in Turkey
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

Call Center Studio Experience ( 4 years )

Comments: overall very easy. I can get any report I want. Instant view, control from phone. It is very easy to access from anywhere. Sound recordings are complete. thank you so much.

Pros:

very easy to use and economically inexpensive. I can get support very fast.

Cons:

This software is under the minuscule. I've been fine for 4 years.

AYLİN
AYLİN
Planing Manager in Turkey
Internet, 201-500 Employees

Aylin Kılıç -Planing Manager

Comments: overall comfortable to use, not complicated

Pros:

User Friendly, simple, wide report opportunity, containing new technologies, accelerating

Cons:

There may be information boxes in the menus

Louis
Louis
Vice President in Philippines
Consumer Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Call Center Studio makes our deployment easier.

Comments: Overall experience with CCS has been remarkable. I love working with the entire team and will make sure to use them for all our projects in which we can.

Pros:

Call Center Studio is easy to use and learn. We have been able to deploy 2 projects in the last year with complete help from the CCS team. They are very responsive and helpful.

Cons:

The only complaint I had about the product was every disposition for outbound dialing required a scheduling. However, the CCS team fixed this after we requested a change.

Ercan
IT manager in Turkey
Events Services, 11-50 Employees

IT manager

Comments: integrated quickly, users adapted very quickly thanks to the program training and it is very simple to use

Pros:

best userscreen and very simple to use, users quickly adapted...

Cons:

to be simple :) , The usage could have been a little more detailed and comprehensive.

fatih boran
general manager in Turkey

Best Affordable Cloud Call Center Platform

Comments: I started up my Technology Call Center at 2011, using Call Center Studio Platform. Those days there were no Cloud Call Center Software alternatives at all. I can easily say, I could not stand up, till then, if CCS was not there with me. The CAPEX cost of building up a call center was more than what I paid for CCS since 2011. So it is an easy and clever choice to use CCS Platform. The CCS team on the other hand is amazing. We are like a family, most of them I know more than 9-10 years. They are available anytime anywhere, to help you perform preciously.

Pros:

The Flexibility, easy to setup, easy to integrate, easy to use. 99.999999 availability, no downtime yet recorded since 2011.

Cons:

nothing at all :) the CCS meetups was once held in every month. Hope to see those days again :)

Kemal
Operations Director in Turkey
Insurance Software, 51-200 Employees

Call Center Studio is our right hand.

Comments: They did almost everything what I requested.

Pros:

The most important feature of Call Center Studio, It consolidated many critical features in one solution, It has advanced ACD solutions + Call Recording + Call Evaluation + Callback options + Integration with many other + Advanced IVR solutions +Rapid Support!

Cons:

They did a lot of things beyond my imagination.

Nazan
Customer Relations Manager in Turkey
Printing, 51-200 Employees

Every time I communicate, I have experienced that I am a valued customer

Comments: First of all, we use this software with pleasure, allowing us to reach our customers with easy installation. Detailed and clear reports help us to take the necessary actions to show us the numerical value of the work we do

Pros:

I like helping, result-oriented, easy-to-travel, especially if your technical team needs help every hour, day by day, and it's nice to be ready to help you troubleshoot.

Cons:

I know you are a self-developing company, but I think that there is not enough information about the system-related development changes and innovations. I do not like to be aware of innovations without asking or blending

Trainer in US
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great system for monitoring calls and keeping track of representatives stats

Comments: Call Center Studio has been great for helping me monitoring my representatives and making sure that they are getting the training that they need.

Pros:

I really like the Live Call Listening It allows me to get a real-time assessment done on my representatives so that I can provide feedback. The status change feature is also one of my favorites because it allows me to see who is having a hard time on their calls. My favorite feature is that I can customize my dashboard to see what stats I am looking for. That is amazing.

Cons:

It could be a little more user friendly when it comes to reading the stats. It can be confusing if you don't know what you are looking at

Gülsen
Gülsen
Yoga Instructor in Turkey
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees

Good product, value for money

Pros:

When we first implemented this software back in 2016, Call Center Studio in Turkey was very helpful while setting up the account. We integrated all other inbound & outbound communication to it, we can customise many things & add rules. That's why we like it.

Cons:

Interface for the user is a bit complicated. It should be much easier to find what you are looking for.

Korhan
E-Commerce Director in Turkey
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Best In Mobility

Pros:

I used systems like Avaya, Cisco etc and Call Center Studio replaces all those old, hard-wired and complicated systems. Best thing is the mobility, you can take calls in a cafe, park or in your home without any hassle. All you need is internet and a mobile device or PC.

Cons:

UI can be made better in UX principles. It's super easy by the way but with the help of recent design principles it will be much better.

ahmet
BİLGİ TEKNOLOJİLERİ SERVİS DESTEK UZMAN in Netherlands
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10,000+ Employees

My thoughts on call center

Comments: Frankly, I do not comment on this question without using the application in detail.

Pros:

I do not use the software. My inner client uses it. Monitoring of calls on computer based on the information I receive from them. It is a nice feature to receive incoming calls over the computer without a phone, in my opinion.

Cons:

It is very bad situation that this software does not work on google chrome browser.

Gani Can
Gani Can
Customer Relations Manager - Call Center & Complaint Management Division in Turkey
, 51-200 Employees

Stable, a product with a good team. Alotech prove our cloud call center choice is right.

Pros:

Strong customer support, flexible and easy integration possibilities, pricing. Alotech is best solution to build professional call center with low costs.

Cons:

Custom reports. We're not usual call center and we need some custom reports. But, Alotech can not provide us with these reports. Unfortunately, a high development fee is required for these simple reports.

Elvan
Finance director in Turkey

be honest

Pros:

What I like best about this software is how simple it is to measure employee performance. It can also be used on mobile devices.İt is so important for pandemic.Furthermore, it is very simple to track incoming and outgoing calls.

Cons:

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Inside Sales Representative in Turkey
, 51-200 Employees

easy to use, cool UI.

Comments: integrations with salesforce is a good asset

Pros:

integrations are easy to use also main panel is so simple. user friendly. But the most good part is customer support. they are all friendly and helpful.

Cons:

sometimes I have some problems with operators when we are on call, but it's not a big deal. Alotech team fixes it quickly

Founder in Turkey
Computer Software

Cheap, fast adopted and best customer experienced support team ever

Comments: We used ALOTECH to get payment on the phone

Pros:

The software is very eased to use, also very quickly can integrate with your web services. What I most liked is their customer support. Account managers are very close contacted and know what they are doing.

Cons:

Detailed on phone payment page integration with iyzico payment was a little bit hard. Especially if you are a marketplace startup and want to grab payment on the phone, you will definitely need support for integration.

Serdar
Crm & Call Center Manager in Turkey
Public Relations & Communications, 11-50 Employees

Alotech is more than our business partner

Comments: Its enjoyable to work with them. They are always solution oriented. They are calling us a weekly and hard work for to be better call center.

Pros:

usefull, language options, 24 hours support, they are constantly improving, system working nearly zero fault.

Cons:

We dont have any like less. All is perfect with them since 5 years.

Ufuk
Internal Audit Manager in Turkey
Retail, 201-500 Employees

One of the best Call Center Tool

Comments: Call Center Studio service has reasonable price in comparison with its rivals who provide similar features.

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to manage and personalize, fast connection, can be integrated to any other third party applications

Cons:

To be honest, I can say none for this question.

Senior Call Center Specialist in Turkey
, 1,001-5,000 Employees

User friendly

Pros:

There is no complicate software. Because it is working on the cloud. Expert and professional company.

Cons:

There is no anything I do not like.

AloTech Response

5 years ago

Thank you very much!

Bedii
Sales Manager in Turkey
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees

No Investment and very easy

Comments: I recommend and 3 customers started using it through me and they are very satisfied.

Pros:

Reasonable price advantage, service support, lack of investment

Cons:

I am satisfied with all the features I use

Emre Kadir
Emre Kadir
Mü teri Hizmetleri Tahsilat Uzman in UK
, 501-1,000 Employees

its so good

Pros:

speed is my most like about this software. when i want to call its quickly fulfill. it is most important . thnk

Cons:

useless is my least like about this software. I think I should create quick shortcuts for things I want to do.

Onur Can
Onur Can
Business Development Specialist in Turkey
Consumer Electronics

excellent product to use, totally user friendly

Pros:

easy to use, one the cheapest platform that a firm can purchase, and also its consultants are super to work with!

Cons:

Maybe the main screen can be changed,

Çiğdem
Customer Support Director in Turkey

The best in the market

Comments: This is the first cloud product I experienced. It is much more flexible than the desktop products. It is fast and almost everything is possible.

Pros:

Very easy to use. Admin panel is user friendly as well. Support is awesome. Great reporting options also they manage to prepare customized reports.

Cons:

Not crucial but an individual dashboard would be nice to have.

Burak
Operation Lead in Turkey

New Generation Call Center

Pros:

Providing accessible to callings from anywhere without "blockages" Satisfying "default" reporting service

Cons:

It is okay but merchant control panel can be redesign to be better

Nazim
CC Director in Turkey
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Alo tech evaluation

Pros:

user interface is very easy and reporting is made easy.

Cons:

I had no problem this program. min 3,5 years

Onder
Managing Director in Turkey

I am satisfied with my experience.

Comments: I have a good working cloud santral. This is enough :)

Pros:

To able to direct incoming calls to my teammate easily. Managing time and day preferences to be online is easy. Sales staff is very helpful.

Cons:

We should not wait for invoices. It must be online. I want to download my invoice. I also want recurring payment system with credit card.