RoofSnap Reviews

4.7 (11) Write a Review!

About RoofSnap

Roofing software where you can create your own measurement reports, build estimates, send material orders, and close sales.

Learn more about RoofSnap

Pros:

I like that this software gives me the ability to easily produce estimates and measure roofs, it is critical in my business to have accurate measurements and sharp looking estimates for customers.

Cons:

With newer builds it is sometimes hard to pinpoint in RoofSnap the exact location.

RoofSnap ratings

4.5
4.9
4.6
4.6

8.9/10

RoofSnap has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 11 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used RoofSnap before?

President in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Saves So Much Time

Comments: I would recommend it. It's a good price for what's out there on the market currently.

Pros:

I like that you can use this on multiple platforms in and outside the office. It's very time efficient to get an estimate done.

Cons:

Expanding to additional to do's or team tasks to follow up aren't part of this software. It would be nice if there was more crm and task creation integration for the rest of the team.

Corbin
Construction, Self Employed

Can’t Run My Business Without It

Comments: My overall experience with RoofSnap has been great! Their customer service is outstanding, and they helped me setup my account, and ever trained me to use the software correctly. They also helped me setup all of my contracts.

Pros:

Cons:

Sometimes the quantities of items go from the number I chose to say 25 randomly so I have to keep clicking on it and updating the quantity.

Lucas

Great for Sketching and Estimating

Comments: not scalable

Pros:

The ability to sketch and estimate yourself. Great customer service.

Cons:

No true CRM management. Built for small companies.

Reed
Supreme Overlord of Roofing in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Such an excellent piece of software

Comments: I used eagleview a lot before, with excellent results. This saves a significant amount of costs on a yearly basis and works fantastically.

Pros:

I like the option of using drone imagery or map images. The drone images from a Mavic pro are excellent and super easy to work with. The ability to create materials list, sketch reports and documents is such an excellent feature and I am super glad they brought this product to market.

Cons:

It's a stretch to even find much to complain about to be honest. We live in a bit of a rural area and some of the images that are pulled from the standard maps are pretty bad, however they do offer nearmap images which are usually super clear and they give enough credits that it's never costed any extra. So this is hardly a downfall.

Larry
Construction, Self Employed

Roofsnap is a snap!

Comments: Great tool and awesome customer service

Pros:

saves me time and money and extremely easy to use

Cons:

Some aerial photos are not available but I do not blame roofsnap

operations manager in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Easy way to great roof estimates

Comments: Best program for the money that a roofing contractor can have.

Pros:

System allows you to create accurate estimates on the spot for your customers!!

Cons:

Back office things could be improved like in the material list section. Nothing big just simple things to make list orders make sense

Mark
Estimator in US
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Best software ever

Comments: Purchasing is easier

Pros:

I can measure roofs fast and make quotes fast.

Cons:

Internet connection photos uploading correctly.

Sales in US
Construction, 51-200 Employees

RoofSnap Review

Comments: Overall I think it is a pretty good program.

Pros:

I like that it gives the waste percentage.

Cons:

Sometimes the images to choose from aren't that great. Sometimes undershots don't want to close.

Sue
Accounting Clerk in US

Convenient and accurate

Comments: I would highly recommend RoofSnap to anyone in the roofing business. I feel the prices are very reasonable and the turn around after submitting is great.

Pros:

I use RoofSnap daily to assist in getting fast and accurate measurements for roof replacements. Customer service is very quick in responding when I have a question.

Jana
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Best product we’ve found!

Comments: Very fast and critically important!

Pros:

Comprehensive measurements and fast service.

Cons:

I would like the pitch measurement not to be rounded up so I know whether I can use shingle or metal products on a particular roof instead of membrane which no one likes. An exact or very close to exact measurement would really help.

Todd
Project Manager in US
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees

Valuable and fast

Comments: Customer service is great. They will give a credit if something is missed or they cannot render. Happy with the service.

Pros:

Super fast turn around. Very reasonable feed. Good accuracy.

Cons:

Rural areas are hit and miss. Details on wings and bays are missed. Roof pitch is a best guess.