Customerly Reviews

4.5 (52) Write a Review!

About Customerly

The best companion to communicate with your B2B SaaS customers.

Learn more about Customerly

Pros:

I've always been looking for something that merged ease of use with functionality - customerly was the solution.

Cons:

No answering templates in the app as this enables quick reply.

Customerly ratings

4.5
4.3
4.3
4.4

8.5/10

Customerly has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 52 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Customerly before?

Nenad
Nenad
Founder in Australia

Customerly – A Live chat built for startups.

Comments: 5 Stars - We've used more chat software than we can count on one hand and Customerly take the top by a landslide.

Pros:

This software changed how we handle customer support, No more are the days of clunky software with loud bells and alarms to let us know there's a chat incoming, Nowadays we're met with an amazing fluid interface which lets us see important lead information, Set up Tags and Events for email marketing funnels and organise customer chats in an elegant web panel. It's ease of use is industry leading and for such a young company a start like this is good news.

Cons:

There's no real production worthy complaints about this software, One thing to keep in mind is they are a fresh company, They're human and as all new companies and humans, we make mistakes, we learn and we grow - Whilst there's times that the UI or a feature isn't as polished as a big competitor Luca and his team send lots of emails to keep us up to date on what's happening and how to bring even more value to our clients.

Harsh
CTO in India
Photography, 2-10 Employees

Awesome Product

Comments: Incredibly happy with the software. Works flawlessly and has all the features that a business might need and more. Been using Customerly for a long time and am happy with it. I have recommended it to other business as well.

Pros:

- Smart assign - Really cool icons - Very nice interface.

Cons:

- Dashboard could be a less confusing and clutter free.

Developer in Nepal

Great app but expensive

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I think there are a lot of alternatives for this software at the same price or low with better or similar features

Pros:

There are ample feature for a company to operate a customer support.

Cons:

The overall price is a bit high despite being one of the better software in the market.

Federico
CEO in Italy

Got sick to plans and prices changes

Comments: We were coming from an enterprise solution (Intercom) so already knew the value of real-time customer interaction. We simply moved to Customerly for cost reduction, but we'll probably move away for the same reason we left Intercom.

Pros:

Even though the quality of the software (issues and bugs) is not comparable with other big companies of this market, there's a very wide set of functionalities.

Cons:

We're one of the first customers, using software since beginning of 2017. It started as free forever, then moved to "pay this and you'll get it free forever", than .... opsss.... sorry but you have to migrate to a monthly plan ... than .... opsss .. sorry but we introduce a limit on number of contacts in your plan and you have to move to enterprise plan, than .... opssss ..... by now on if you want to keep your 4 users you have to move to another plan, then.... opssss .... we changed monthly plans again, then .... opsssss... enterprise plan has another limit (not written anywhere) of 5000 contacts, so you have to pay more and now they locked a functionalities. Honestly we're part of the customers that let Customerly exists right now, and I'm sick of this creative and ridiculous change of plans and costs

2 years ago

Hi Federico, Thank you for your time. We were expecting this since you threatened us to get a better price on your Customerly account. During the last 3 years, we updated our pricing based on our client's feedback and finally, we have now well-structured pricing that people can understand and identify with it. We believe our plans are still competitive against our competitors. When Federico reached out to send a newsletter to 5K people, he was managing 6,2K contacts that needed an upgrade. We proposed the related Enterprise plan to manage his grown list of 6,2K contacts. This system has been built to avoid smart people to take advantage of Customerly and send unlimited newsletter by creating small chunks of contact lists for each send. The exact strategy Federico wanted to use. We tried to explain this but he just didn't want to listen and preferred to threatening us with this review. Fortunately, we have thousands of customers that love and respect what we do every day.

Jarrod
Jarrod
Director in Australia

Exceptional inclusion in our SaaS

Pros:

I love the ability to meaningfully engage with our customers via multiple channels ensuring that our communications are always leading towards the next milestones

Cons:

The automations UI could be improved to make these easier to produce

Marco
Marco
Co Founder in Italy
Photography, 2-10 Employees

Customerly Saved Me

Comments: I have been using Customerly for over a year, mainly to manage my newsletter (about 7k users) but I have also used it to create a sales funnel

Pros:

I really liked the simplicity with which you can create funnel of email marketing and start earning money soon

Cons:

Nothing, the Customerly's team is very serious and ready to listen to every need of those who use the software, so as to satisfy and solve everything.

Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Amministratore Delegato in Italy

Customerly: the best app!

Comments: Solved communication via chat with the customer for technical assistance.

Pros:

Ease of use and integration with third-party platforms. Use of notifications also on the app side to be notified immediately.

Cons:

It would be nice if there was the functionality in the chat to make a screenshot of the screen so that the customer can easily give us the information necessary to assist him.

4 years ago

Thanks for your business Giuseppe. We love all of our customers. We have a screenshot functionality for your Live chat users :) It was one of our first feature.

Christian
Christian
Founder & Creative Director in Italy

A must to have tool

Comments: We've been using the customerly tool for a few months and we're really excited. We have received numerous requests from our site and we have been able to recover some contacts that otherwise we would have lost forever.
It is recommended for those who want to have a support and customer support always online and available that works for you even when you're not there

Pros:

It is very simple to use and is complete with all the features necessary for the customer experience

Cons:

For the moment nothing, I find it very intuitive and works properly.

Francisco
Francisco
Senior Digital Project Manager in U.K.

Reasonable Price for killer features

Comments: Mobile app and desktop notifications help me to increase the response time to provide support to my customers, I have sent campaigns and the open rate is incredible. Very happy with the possibility to provide support via video chat and screensharing.

Pros:

Easy to create templates for Email Campaigns, the builder works smoothly. Deliverability of emails campaigns. In-app notifications via widget are very useful Price vs features quite fair for any small business. support via video chat and screen sharing.

Cons:

No Knowledgebase at the moment but is in their roadmap.

Luca
Luca
Fondatore in Italy
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Customerly is just amazing

Pros:

I've always been looking for something that merged ease of use with functionality - customerly was the solution! I love all the integrations and the fact that you can setup a knowledgebase along with a livechat for all visitor enquiries. Long gone are the days where I'd have to use multiple softwares

Cons:

I feel like the mobile app could be somewhat improved, sometimes I don't get notifications

2 years ago

Thank you so much Luca. I've appreciated your feedback and we are going to improve the mobile app as well :)

Cuong
Cuong
Founder in Vietnam
Internet, Self Employed

The powerful support live chat for any website

Comments: I integrate Customerly with my Facebook Fanpage and it worked together well. I never miss any message from my prospectors so far. Great!

Pros:

The Customerly always gives me a comfortable feeling once using it for its modern UX design and fast performance. And the more important thing is my audiences have the same feeling as me about the Customerly chat, it's cool. In addition, the team empowered Customerly with workflow automation which I can send the email drips easily with tag trigger. I can pre-made the workflow and trigger it manually by tag for my clients or my new leads. To boost the support process faster and better, I can write many support article thank the Customerly Knowledge Base module that I white label it with my Logo and CNAME. (even free user can have it). Its multi-language support, webhook and API support, the smart assignment is my favorite function as well.

Cons:

The live chat widget works fast and stable but the backend dashboard is rather slow performance. I hope it's faster. Need a CDN and new GEO server for my Asia region.

Nico
Manager in Greece
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use, full functionality, best price/performance ratio

Comments: First I was so impressed, how easily I installed it and got it working.
Then I was impressed by the functionality offered by the free version, which actually completely covered my initial needs.
Then I was impressed how easy it was to use and extend.
Further I was impressed that I got serious support when I asked something, although I wasn't a 'paying' customer.
And even more I'm impressed how stable this addon is. It just does what I need it to do, and hasn't ever needed my special attention to keep it working.

Pros:

It is so easy to install, that one can do it himself, meaning you don't really need a professional to make it work. And also while it works on my website, I get and can react on notifications while I'm mobile.

Cons:

Nothing to mention here. It is really one of these very few times, where I'm completely covered and satisfied, more than I could hope for.

Roderich
CTO in Malaysia

Promising but horrible non-existant customer service

Comments: What started out good turned into a nightmare once the customerly started to import email messages from admin user as chat messages and deleting them from SMTP server. Thus emails never appeared in Google Inbox.
Strangely this was never specifically setup nor could we find any settings that would do this.
We have been trying to contact support for a couple of days now but no one answers. All this while our email inbox is being emptied and we can not stop it.
Absolute nightmare product.

Pros:

Price and Feature Set are well balanced.

Cons:

Non-responsive support. Missing help documentation Convoluted Setup with minimal explanation

4 years ago

Hi Roderich, I'm sorry you had this experience with Customerly. I'm sure that Gianni has replied to you yesterday explaining how MX works. If you setup your MX pointed to Customerly we handle all the incoming emails as conversation. This is a feature of ours is not a nightmare. When you set up the MX record we flag it as Optional. Is not required. This was explained from Gianni and you said that was clear to you and was fixed. If you need any help our customer service now reply in less than 24h thanks to three people that are constantly working on this. Thanks for your review

Fondatore e Amministratore Delegato in Italy
Accounting Software, 11-50 Employees

Customerly is amazing!

Comments: With Customerly I managed to keep email campaigns, automations, surveys and customer support all together.

Pros:

The in-app surveys are amazing! This is probably the unique software that allows you to do surveys via chat widget based on segments of customers.

Cons:

Nothing particularly. Probably the e-mail builder could be improved but I know they're working on.

Senior backend developer in India
Information Services, 51-200 Employees

surveys Expert & best authenticity

Comments: I have created sales pitches and got a very good response from vendors. also, there was my social page and was easily able to manage and chat with others.

Pros:

customerlry is a great platform for those who are looking to eas their life for handling their social media pages and with its improving live chat opting makes it easy to use or we can say user friendly. adding as a powerful UX makes it more useful than any other solution.

Cons:

at the initial, I was stuck through the setup process but with its great backend team, you have no worries. overall experience was satisfying.

Customer Success Leader e Marketing Specialist in Italy

What you need for your customers

Comments: It helps me every day in my job dealing with both customer care and marketing

Pros:

My favourite feature, concerning customer support, is that you can easily have the recap about the customer you are dealing with like contacts, what he did in the past, licences bought etc.

Cons:

The tool for the automatic mail template

4 years ago

Thanks for your feedback. We are improving the automation and email builder section. Thanks again

Antonio
CEO in Germany
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees

Talk to your customer

Pros:

Customerly is seamlessly integrated with our website and makes it easy to talk to users and solve their problems in real time.

Cons:

The chat icon with their logo on our webpage is too definitely too big

Unesh
Owner in India
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Email Automation + Live chat + Helpdesk with knowledgebase + NPS - what else needed ?

Comments: overall ecperience is fair !

Pros:

i like most about this tool is auto assigning chat with keywords, it solves many tedious tasks.

Cons:

i was liking least was old UI in chatbox, but this week i saw New and i am in love ! i see team is consgtantly improving the tool and developing new features.

Giulia
Customer assistant in Italy

my review

Pros:

I find useful the function that let you be able to search for a customer's ticket history. Sometimes customs don't give you references to old conversations, and being able to search quickly helps a lot in terms of timing

Cons:

sometimes it happens that the program crashes

Chiara
Accaunting in Italy
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

Fine

Comments: overall acceptable

Pros:

the graphics are very pretty and the software and the use of software is quite easy

Cons:

- If the person who writes is offline doesn't receive our reply! - Knowledge of personal information isn't easy to know.

Joshua
Owner in U.K.
E-Learning, Self Employed

EduBlocks Review

Pros:

You can see what the user is typing It’s easy to see the conversations that are open The gifs when there are no more conversations Video calling and attachments

Cons:

The UI to disable things and the settings menu could be improved

Suria
Customer Success in Italy

my first year with customerly

Pros:

i like because it's perfect tool to getting closer to your customers, easy to use. it's useful to be able to search for a customer's ticket history

Cons:

Nothing particularly. i like it. it's perfect for my job

Ilaria
Customer Assistant in Italy

Experience with Customerly

Pros:

I liked the quick operation of the indifference if it is a client or business consultant and the possibility to search for old conversations

Cons:

Sometimes the software crash and provides incorrect customer data

CEO in Indonesia
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

All in one email marketing tools

Comments: If you want to start email marketing campaign, you can try customerly.
Customerly has basic email marketing tools to use for everyday campaign (you can use email automation). Its also has live chat to help you talk to visitor.

Pros:

1. Basic email marketing tools to use for everyday campaign 2. Email automation. 3. Live chat help you talk to visitor.

Cons:

You can't delete bulk contact in customerly.

Social Media Manager in Italy
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Best tool ever

Pros:

I like live chat and polls. This tool is simple and intuitive.

Cons:

there is nothing that I do not like about this tool