Dooly Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Dooly

Dooly lets you crush your quota faster without touching Salesforce. Sell smarter and remove hours of painful CRM updates from your day.

Learn more about Dooly

"Listen to this!"

Comments: So they made a small change. I thought I couldn't find a toggle I'd been using, but I was told they'd redesigned this and I couldn't actually do what I wanted. This was a bit annoying, but nothing terrible, I'd figure out how to work around it. When I explained my workflow and how I'd been using it, my success manager talked to her team and THEY PUT IT BACK. I use a LOT of tools, and I've never heard of a company making a change like this because one customer asked for it. Absolutely incredible service - they're a joy to work with and this made me a life-long fan.

Pros: Dooly solves one of my biggest problems with using a CRM: Getting my notes saved on time. I never type my call notes in a crm directly, as the risk of having them not save and losing everything is too high. I used to type into a notepad or word doc, but I'd always forget to copy them over later.
Dooly just makes this work seemlessly. You type in one place, hit sync, and it does what it's supposed to. Read below for the incredible experience I had with their team.

Cons: I WAS super annoyed that they made a small update that messed with the workflow I'd been using. See below.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the review! Appreciate the call out about our team making the fast design change. User experience is top of priority list and our engineering team is incredibly fast. When you pointed out what was missing in the new UI we released we realized it was something we needed to catch right away. Very grateful to have you as a life-long fan!!

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Game changer for CRM Cleanliness"

Comments: Major increase in productivity and time savings by editing Salesforce in Dooly instead of Salesforce itself.

Pros: Dooly took me a few weeks of focus to fully learn but once I began using it frequently it totally changed how clean and up-to-date I kept my CRM. Editing next steps and close dates should be this easy in Salesforce but it simply isn't and Dooly saves me at least 3 hours per week from productivity alone.

Cons: Was difficult to learn at first but well worth putting in the time to learn.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Hi! Thanks for your review! Glad Dooly is saving you hours every week.

We just revamped our in app onboarding and working on a bunch of other things to make learning Dooly even easier.

Reach out with questions, feedback or wishlist anytime.

Ellie

Mike W.
Enterprise AE

"Daily Dolly User"

Pros: It’s incredibly easy to use and syncs right into the appropriate spots in Salesforce which has reduced a great deal of time in my end. Additionally it’s great for providing new/green reps with custom templates and recommends comments when key words are identified.

Cons: It’s not possible for multiple team members to leverage in the moment and share ideas (like gdocs)

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Note collaboration is something we're exploring. In the meantime, try @name in a Dooly note to start a Slack conversation for that record.

Tuhin S.

"Dooly Saves Companies"

Comments: Please read above!

Pros: Let's face it. In this day and age, staying at a company for longer than 2-3 years is unheard of - especially for the millennial generation, also known as the Burn Out generation. Changing jobs, leaving accounts and customers behind is normal. It's part of the new cycle of career life. But with this comes customers and accounts changing hands frequently to the point of frustration for your clients and the new Account Manager taking over who has no idea what the customer cares about, who their kids are or what they did for the weekend - all important information to ensure renewal, expansion and prevention of churn. In enters Dooly. The tool that allows team members to seamlessly sync their calendar and their CRM of choice with a note taking platform that allows you to clearly indicate who attended, when the meeting took place and use templates to help guide the conversation and record important information fo the next Account Manager. Dooly is a lifesaver - it helps us set up team members for success, synchronize and consolidate all meeting notes for one customer in one flowing document and therefore keep customers happy by always being able to speak to their needs.

Cons: I have no negative or constructive feedback. I love Dooly. Get me a t-shirt please.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thanks so much for the review! Happy to hear that Dooly is helping your team with CSM transitions and always having account info at your fingertips.

Thatcher R.
Customer Experience Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Dooly is perfect for every day use!"

Pros: Love the way it connects directly to salesforce. Really easy to take notes, make templates, and overall super easy to use.

Cons: No major cons that I’ve encountered so far! Happily use this product daily.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! Glad Dooly is helping make every day a bit easier for you.

Mark B.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Dooly is a game-changer for weekly reporting and forecasting"

Comments: I have had a great experience with Dooly as it keeps track of my notes, MEDDIC, and Mutual Success Plans for deals I close.

Pros: It allows you to easily modify fields in Salesforce without having to click individually in each area and wait. Dooly saves me 3-5 minutes on every record I update daily.

Cons: It would be nice if Dooly integrated with with Clari so I didn't have to spend 20-30 minutes updating Clari on my end.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback. We will be exploring potential integrations we could do next. So will put Clari on the wishlist.

Patrick G.
Sales
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-09

"Notes, activity syncing, opportunity/lead/account mass management a breeze"

Pros: Dooly is extremely easy to use and makes my job easier and management happy. Dooly makes note taking easy with templates, prompts, shortcuts and built in salesforce fields. Dooly makes opportunity (or account/lead) management super either on an individual level or mass edit.

Cons: I can't think of a thing that I don't like about Dooly. Any issue I've had, their team is quick to fix or enhance.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the feedback and review! Happy to hear that we make your job easier and your management happy!

• Reviewed on 2020-05-09
Sean H.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Great tool for easily tracking notes and activity back to SFDC"

Pros: The tool is very easy to use, has become a part of my process for meeting prep. Will write all pre-meeting notes as well as take notes during the meeting and save in Dooly, which will log back to SFDC automatically against the account/oppty/etc.

Cons: Not much to complain about - there is likely more I could be doing with the tool so finding ways to get more usage out of meeting/note templates etc. without needing to set them all up myself would be helpful.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Looking forward to chatting with you soon about how you can get even more out of Dooly. I'll get you rolling on templates super fast too.

Adam A.
AE
Accounting Software, 51-200 Employees

"Simple and Easy"

Comments: So far pretty smooth. Easy, saves time, nothing i hate but lots to love

Pros: Ease of use. Its a simple tool, takes a couple hours to learn, and saves me so much time to makes changes to my Salesforce ops in one place then one by one like in SF

Cons: The notes to be a little bit easier to use and more desciption on what does what

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the feedback and review! If you'd like to do a walkthrough, happy to do that, so we can hear what make notes easier for you.

Greg G.
RVP Sales
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-25

"Salesforce Reporting No More!!!"

Comments: Dooly makes note taking, pipeline management, and reporting a breeze. As a salesforce longtime user, the UI, function, and refresh sucks. Dooly gives all these things superpowers. I get visibility on everything, and my team can easily address and update relevant fields all in one place.

Pros: Dooly is so easy to use for reporting across my teams, from account and opportunity notes over to statuses and stages of our customer lifecycle.

Cons: Nothing really. It works well and has great functionality.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! Love that your growing team gets superpowers from Dooly.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-25
Lauren G.

"Helpful Everyday!"

Pros: Love the ease of use-- very simple to dive into notes and sync them to our CRM.

Cons: It can be hard to search and find notes you're missing that you did not link to a CRM record.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! If you look on the Dooly home page you'll see a list of all unsynced notes. Please let us know if you need some help getting that sorted.

Tony S.
Higher Education Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Great for Account Management"

Pros: Being able to edit fields in Salesforce directly from notes or Boards, making it great for handling day-to-day management of opportunities.

Cons: (Minor) Occasional issue with fixing notes if they are connected to an incorrect opportunity.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Would love to know if the new notes UI is better for assigning notes to a different opportunity after you've synced.

Hal G.
AE
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

"BIG FAN"

Comments: Such a great way to take notes, and keep myself organized with my daily tasks and to do list.

Pros: I love how this tools integrates so easily with my other sales tools. I no longer have to duplicate my effors. Dooly makes it easy to take notes, save them, and then tie back the notes to the right opportunity. I love how fast it works and how easy it is to learn. I never used dooly until this job and I am now not aware on how I ever went through my sales career without it!

Cons: nothing - it truly checks all the box's for me!

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! So good to hear that you're a BIG FAN of Dooly and that we're helping you go faster. We've got more "go fast" features coming soon too.

Rae H.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"No need to use Salesforce!"

Pros: You can take notes and manage your pipeline without going into Salesforce. All of the data captured in Dooly syncs with the Salesforce account/opportunity.

Cons: Editing templates can be easier to access. Also, having a shortcuts legend would be handy on the Notes page.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Hopefully the new template functionality is making it easier to access templates. And thank you for the suggestion for a shortcuts legend!

Kelly K.
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

"Love it!"

Comments: It's great works every time

Pros: I use it every day to tie with my deals in SFDC

Cons: Nothing everything is great and the Intercom connection is even better

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! Please do let us know if you have any feedback or questions.

Jay A.
COO
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-05

"Great program to create doodle videos"

Comments: Doodly provided exactly what I was looking for. It was very reasonably priced and once I made a number of videos it was a breeze.

Pros: Not only are your able to create the doodle videos but you can add your own images. The program is easy to set up and videos are easy to edit. There is also a very good selection of music.

Cons: Overall Doodly works very well. It took me a number of tries to get the timing correct but once you learn where the "timers" are for images and scenes it worked fine. The only issue I ran into was getting the music to match up with the screens.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-05
Rebecca S.
BDR

"Terrific product"

Pros: Ease of use; saves time; customizable; generally no complaints.

Cons: Really difficult to pinpoint a complaint but I suppose nothing in the world is perfect.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! Would love to know what may be bugging you about Dooly so we can get it on the fix it list! Any nuisances you want to let us know about? We're happy to hear feedback anytime.

Jonathan m. H.
Jonathan m. H.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Great Tool - Way better than Quip"

Comments: Allows me to stay outside of a clunky Salesforce instance while keeping tabs on my open pipe

Pros: Bi-directional sync with Salesforce enables me to work exclusively in Dooly. I go into Salesforce maybe once every 3 days. updating my notes is a breeze and being able to see related notes lets me work with my teammates more collaboratively.

Cons: I'm not really sure as I very much enjoy the tool.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! And happy to hear that Dooly helps you stay out of Salesforce and keep on top of your pipeline. Crush that quota!

Fred L.
Fred L.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Fantastic tool to facilitate information collection and accessibility"

Comments: Collaboration and visibility into different customer interactions has been very helpful

Pros: The software is very easy to use and get started with. Training sessions are very short and users are able to effectively use Dooly almost immediately.
An underrated aspect is that everyone can work with Dooly the way they want to and ultimately, the team has a holistic view of the account from different perspectives. This makes collaboration, visibility, and handovers much simpler.
Having keywords highlighted for playbooks also makes things much simpler to discuss immediately.

Cons: Nothing at the moment. It's very straightforward to use.
One thing that is a minor inconvenience (if you can call it that) is multiple notes by different users. If there was a way to consolidate the notes intelligently, or at least have one note with the sections separated by the author, that would be interesting.
It would also be interesting if it could reference notes that were taken for the account before as you're typing them out.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Love your ideas for note collaboration and organization. It's something we'll be starting to dig into soon. I'll add you to the list of people we may ask for input as we work through what this could look like.

BDR

"Dooly as an SDR"

Pros: Simple to use and sync across salesforce and other platforms.

Cons: Wish I could access the notes on my phone with Sales Navigator. Might be able to maybe I haven't looked enough.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Elisa C.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Great place to find all your notes"

Pros: I love how I can see all the notes across my accounts, opportunities, and contacts in one place. I love how it all syncs automatically to Salesforce and I can run analytics on these syncs. I love the integrations and the ability to update Salesforce fields automatically from the Dooly note.

Cons: Dooly needs more formatting options, like the ability to colour, highlight, and underline text. When you insert a contact field into the notes, it does not give you the ability to see their phone number or title. It only returns back their name and email. Return back the title at the minimum so I don't have to go back to SF or my other notes to check back. If you have a meeting event and open a note for that meeting, it shows you the attendees but it doesn't give you the ability to check off and take attendance (e.g. some people don't show up and your attendee list is not accurate in the end).

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! A few comments back ...

I've submitted this feedback to our product team: more formatting options and checking off attendance (love this one!!).

When you add a contact, if you want additional fields to fill in, just need to create those as dependencies in Salesforce or send us the list you'd like.

Keep the feedback coming!

Sarah-anne N.
customer success manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Dooly- A One Stop Shop for Efficient Notetaking"

Comments: Overall Dooly keeps me organized and saves times when prepping for calls, taking notes, syncing to other tools (salesforce) and looking back at old notes.

Pros: I used dooly mainly for notetaking. I love that the UI is easy to use and it syncs easily with google calendar and SF which allows me to do all my notetaking/organization in dooly vs going into other tools. I also use templates often which saves time and keeps my notes organized depending on the type of call I am prepping for.

Cons: Dooly is sometimes slow to load when going through a typically note creation flow. EX: open dooly, new note, sync note to a specific SF account, load history of that account, then allows you to start adding to the new note.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the feedback! If you speed feels a bit slow please let us know and also toggle off "related notes" unless you need to view those. If there's a lot of history there it can take a bit long to pull up. Please send along any other feedback or wishlist items anytime!

Carrie T.
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-17

"Use this product!!!!"

Comments: Dooly is the single biggest contributor to my efficiency. It helps to streamline by day to day, keeps me organized and on task and also makes me look great to my peers and superiors. I use Dooly daily and use it more than any other tool. I can't recommend it enough.

Pros: Dooly is easy, it amends all of my notes and updates to my CRM and keeps me on task.

Cons: There are certain CRM fields that require other fields to be completed prior to creating or updating. These few fields have to be updated in my actual CRM instead of from Dooly. More of a limitation on the CRM side.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Happy to hear that Dooly helps you be even more awesome!

Quick pro tip - if you've got dependencies to advance stage... Start a new note, create a template to capture all the dependent fields or just add the fields to the note. You can update all the fields before you sync. Then the sync should work and you can stay out of Salesforce. Ping us if that doesn't work for you so we can find another way.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-17
Ava S.
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-18

"Crucial for my success with salesforce"

Comments: I love it! Solving the problem of having to reload a million fields on different pages, something loading slowly in salesforce, being able to see and change across a wide variety of opps. Dooly is crucial for my success.

Pros: Dooly speeds up my day-to-day role significantly. They have also been very responsive on a support side to assist with help pulling together a report with the appropriate fields. I love using Dooly and would recommend it to anyone with flying colors. It's a game changer and anyone looking to save time / not deal with slow loading CRMs should look into it.

Cons: I don't have many flaws, maybe more support articles so my coworkers can look at those instead of asking me how to use it.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are always looking for ways our product can do more of the heavy lifting and be more discoverable for new users. So if there's a common question you're getting from people please let us know! We can make sure either the UI or an article addresses the need. And we can add the article to your company onboarding process too.

Jon B.
Director of Sales
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Tried to sell to Dooly....they sold me!"

Comments: I first met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Dreamforce and was trying to pitch him on Bluewolf's AI product/platform. Once I learned what Dooly does, I asked him if I could test it out...Fast forward to my current role and purchasing Dooly for my small sales team was one of the first thigs I did!

Pros: Ease of use, but it also makes using Salesforce.com even easier to use.

Cons: None, really...there's some features we don't use today, but that's due to our size/lower volume sales cycles at the moment.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback. Yeah our CEO, Kris, is awesome. What a great story about how you started with Dooly!