• Overall
    4.8 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About Dooly

Dooly lets you crush your quota faster without touching Salesforce. Sell smarter and remove hours of painful CRM updates from your day.

Learn more about Dooly

Jonathan m. H.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Great Tool - Way better than Quip"

Comments: Allows me to stay outside of a clunky Salesforce instance while keeping tabs on my open pipe

Pros: Bi-directional sync with Salesforce enables me to work exclusively in Dooly. I go into Salesforce maybe once every 3 days. updating my notes is a breeze and being able to see related notes lets me work with my teammates more collaboratively.

Cons: I'm not really sure as I very much enjoy the tool.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! And happy to hear that Dooly helps you stay out of Salesforce and keep on top of your pipeline. Crush that quota!

Fred L.
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Fantastic tool to facilitate information collection and accessibility"

Comments: Collaboration and visibility into different customer interactions has been very helpful

Pros: The software is very easy to use and get started with. Training sessions are very short and users are able to effectively use Dooly almost immediately.
An underrated aspect is that everyone can work with Dooly the way they want to and ultimately, the team has a holistic view of the account from different perspectives. This makes collaboration, visibility, and handovers much simpler.
Having keywords highlighted for playbooks also makes things much simpler to discuss immediately.

Cons: Nothing at the moment. It's very straightforward to use.
One thing that is a minor inconvenience (if you can call it that) is multiple notes by different users. If there was a way to consolidate the notes intelligently, or at least have one note with the sections separated by the author, that would be interesting.
It would also be interesting if it could reference notes that were taken for the account before as you're typing them out.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Love your ideas for note collaboration and organization. It's something we'll be starting to dig into soon. I'll add you to the list of people we may ask for input as we work through what this could look like.

BDR

"Dooly as an SDR"

Pros: Simple to use and sync across salesforce and other platforms.

Cons: Wish I could access the notes on my phone with Sales Navigator. Might be able to maybe I haven't looked enough.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Elisa C.
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Great place to find all your notes"

Pros: I love how I can see all the notes across my accounts, opportunities, and contacts in one place. I love how it all syncs automatically to Salesforce and I can run analytics on these syncs. I love the integrations and the ability to update Salesforce fields automatically from the Dooly note.

Cons: Dooly needs more formatting options, like the ability to colour, highlight, and underline text. When you insert a contact field into the notes, it does not give you the ability to see their phone number or title. It only returns back their name and email. Return back the title at the minimum so I don't have to go back to SF or my other notes to check back. If you have a meeting event and open a note for that meeting, it shows you the attendees but it doesn't give you the ability to check off and take attendance (e.g. some people don't show up and your attendee list is not accurate in the end).

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! A few comments back ...

I've submitted this feedback to our product team: more formatting options and checking off attendance (love this one!!).

When you add a contact, if you want additional fields to fill in, just need to create those as dependencies in Salesforce or send us the list you'd like.

Keep the feedback coming!

Sarah-anne N.
customer success manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Dooly- A One Stop Shop for Efficient Notetaking"

Comments: Overall Dooly keeps me organized and saves times when prepping for calls, taking notes, syncing to other tools (salesforce) and looking back at old notes.

Pros: I used dooly mainly for notetaking. I love that the UI is easy to use and it syncs easily with google calendar and SF which allows me to do all my notetaking/organization in dooly vs going into other tools. I also use templates often which saves time and keeps my notes organized depending on the type of call I am prepping for.

Cons: Dooly is sometimes slow to load when going through a typically note creation flow. EX: open dooly, new note, sync note to a specific SF account, load history of that account, then allows you to start adding to the new note.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the feedback! If you speed feels a bit slow please let us know and also toggle off "related notes" unless you need to view those. If there's a lot of history there it can take a bit long to pull up. Please send along any other feedback or wishlist items anytime!

Carrie T.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-17

"Use this product!!!!"

Comments: Dooly is the single biggest contributor to my efficiency. It helps to streamline by day to day, keeps me organized and on task and also makes me look great to my peers and superiors. I use Dooly daily and use it more than any other tool. I can't recommend it enough.

Pros: Dooly is easy, it amends all of my notes and updates to my CRM and keeps me on task.

Cons: There are certain CRM fields that require other fields to be completed prior to creating or updating. These few fields have to be updated in my actual CRM instead of from Dooly. More of a limitation on the CRM side.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Happy to hear that Dooly helps you be even more awesome!

Quick pro tip - if you've got dependencies to advance stage... Start a new note, create a template to capture all the dependent fields or just add the fields to the note. You can update all the fields before you sync. Then the sync should work and you can stay out of Salesforce. Ping us if that doesn't work for you so we can find another way.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-17
Ava S.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-18

"Crucial for my success with salesforce"

Comments: I love it! Solving the problem of having to reload a million fields on different pages, something loading slowly in salesforce, being able to see and change across a wide variety of opps. Dooly is crucial for my success.

Pros: Dooly speeds up my day-to-day role significantly. They have also been very responsive on a support side to assist with help pulling together a report with the appropriate fields. I love using Dooly and would recommend it to anyone with flying colors. It's a game changer and anyone looking to save time / not deal with slow loading CRMs should look into it.

Cons: I don't have many flaws, maybe more support articles so my coworkers can look at those instead of asking me how to use it.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are always looking for ways our product can do more of the heavy lifting and be more discoverable for new users. So if there's a common question you're getting from people please let us know! We can make sure either the UI or an article addresses the need. And we can add the article to your company onboarding process too.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-18
Jon B.
Director of Sales
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Tried to sell to Dooly....they sold me!"

Comments: I first met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Dreamforce and was trying to pitch him on Bluewolf's AI product/platform. Once I learned what Dooly does, I asked him if I could test it out...Fast forward to my current role and purchasing Dooly for my small sales team was one of the first thigs I did!

Pros: Ease of use, but it also makes using Salesforce.com even easier to use.

Cons: None, really...there's some features we don't use today, but that's due to our size/lower volume sales cycles at the moment.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback. Yeah our CEO, Kris, is awesome. What a great story about how you started with Dooly!

Marianne Q.

"One Stop Shop"

Pros: I really like how I can take notes and update Salesforce in one place. I take notes every call but before I was copying and pasting and going back and forth from Salesforce. Now, I can easily use the templates, take notes, update Salesforce, and collaborate with the team in one place!

Cons: I didn't realize how powerful Dooly is until someone showed me that I can use it for more than just taking notes. Maybe a bit more onboarding there but other that, keep it up.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Glad Dooly is helping you collaborate and remove duplicate efforts. Great feedback about the onboarding experience. We just did a big revamp to make Dooly more discoverable. And you'll likely see some emails and in app messages from me with tips of things you haven't checked out yet. Please send more feedback anytime!

Haakon S.

"Love It"

Comments: Great!

Pros: I love how easy it is to use especially the ability to quickly filter and customize reports. Have experienced phenomenal customer support helping with reports also.

Cons: Would like to be able to total values in reports

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the review! Appreciate the feedback about wanting to see total values in boards. Have you tried the "cards" view that totals everything by stage? I will also add your voice to the ticket we have about showing totals in the main list board view.

Chris P.

"Good, not great"

Pros: Easy to take notes, good to have templates and simple to find old notes and sync with SFDC.

Cons: If you update SFDC, then go into dooly and sync your note, everything in SFDC gets erased, which is very annoying.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the feedback. The info on the Salesforce side should only update with the content from your Dooly note. If the Dooly note has fields that are blank, then that would update SF with a blank too. If you're seeing anything else happening please let us know so we can investigate. Thank you!

Devon K.

"Love Dooly"

Comments: I don't have to click into individual opps. Helps streamline everything!

Pros: Easy to use
Syncs to SFDC
Keeps my manager off my back
Saves me time

Cons: UI - Could be cleaner and easier to set up

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback about the UI. We're making a bunch of updates this quarter to the user experience and onboarding to improve discoverablity, reduce confusion, and make sure people get to value fast. If you have something specific that you think we should do, please send us a note! We'd love to hear your perspective.

Sebastian A.
SDR
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees

"Use this daily!"

Pros: Love how quick it is to build templates and map fields to Salesforce. Saves our whole team a lot of time doing manual tasks that no one wants to do.

Cons: Sometimes organizing templates can be a challenge - lack of consistency across the team can clutter it up

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback. Have you tried starring templates so that only the most relevant ones show up for you? If that's still not enough, please let us know.

Elisa D.

"Great Sales Tool!"

Comments: I've had a very positive experience. When I learn how to use a new feature it usually is pretty easy although, sometimes I struggle to remember all of the functions.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use and how Dooly integrates with so many of our other tools.

Cons: I feel like I don't often have time to play with Dooly to learn the functions well enough. I think it will take time, but Dooly has so many more features that I thought.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Griffin O.
Sr. Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Great Integration with SalesForce"

Comments: Very positive experience! Tool works exactly as described / needed.

Pros: How easily it syncs notes back into SalesForce (to the correct opportunity / account as well!)

Cons: Nothing I can think of! Maybe an idea would be integration with Zoominfo etc. to get other key members of your account into the CRM / Notes before or during a call.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Have you tried using slack collaboration to @someone from a Dooly note if you need to collaborate? Note collaboration is something we'd like to look at in more detail too.

Ellen C.
Head of Sales, Rev.ai
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-09

"Makes interacting with Salesforce faster and easier"

Comments: Great experience. Fantastic support - responsible and friendly. Always going the extra mile to make things right, even if changes on our side "broke" the integration.

Pros: In our company's Salesforce implementation, there are lots of mandatory fields for every stage change. With Dooly, I can create templates together to group those fields and make sure they are filled in correctly at the right stage, saving me time and reducing errors and having to do things over a 2nd time.
It also makes note taking and updating fields during meetings much easier since it's integrated with my calendar and has a button right on the invite to take notes.

Cons: Would be nice to have good transcriptions of my meetings to grab snippets from.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you so much for the review! Glad we're reducing the amount of do-overs for you.

And thank you for the transcription wish - it's something we're considering for sure.

Blair G.
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Super smooth with SaleSForce"

Comments: Amazing experience! Would recommend to anyone!

Pros: How easy it is to send my notes into my desired SalesForce fields

Cons: No negatives! Wish I could use it more!!

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the review! Please do send along your wishlist anytime.

Ryan B.

"Great for notes!"

Comments: Dooly is a great tool to quickly access a template and sync notes with a Salesforce record. Love that you can start the note right from GCal

Pros: Templates, sync with Salesforce, direct link from calendar

Cons: Does everything I need it to, no cons for me

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! Glad Dooly is doing everything you need it to do.

Maria L.
Business Development
Events Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-19

"I can only say great things"

Pros: I love how easy it is to use and the ability I now have to hit my numbers and the modern experience.

Cons: There isn't anything I do not like, it's an incredible software

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that Dooly is helping you crush your quota!

Vanessa B.

"Thanks!"

Comments: GREAT

Pros: 1. Intuitive
2. Easy to connect to Saalesforce

Cons: 1. Ability to extract insights out of unstructured data -- how to take the notes, apply machine learning, and extract sales insights

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thanks so much for the review!

Sales Manager
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Must Have for Sales Teams"

Pros: I've used Dooly both as a manager and individual contributor. As an IC it's the easiest way to capture notes from sales calls quickly into salesforce. The templates also allow ICs to quickly prep for calls and ask consistent questions on those calls. As a manager, it makes onboarding new employees much easier because they can look at templates and feel enabled to start taking calls on day 1. It also means that my team is using a consistent sales methodology and process on the calls, streamlining the way we sell. It also means I can easily look through notes from a call while I'm in salesforce.

Cons: I wish when logging a call to an record in salesforce you could set it up so that it would auto default to a certain record type. Examples: Sales reps auto default to the opportunity record, CSMs auto default to the account record.
This is nit picky feedback, it was hard to think of something.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Converted me from hand-written notes"

Pros: Super easy to use and link to a Salesforce opportunity - makes referencing notes later much easier than flipping through pages of notes.
Love having templates set up to ensure I get the correct info on each call.

Cons: Tricky to find where to to go to switch the note to another Opportunity/Account
Only some Salesforce fields can be pre-populated

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! All fields on that record type should populate - so if there's something you're having an issue with please let us know so we can troubleshoot. And we just shipped new UI for notes, so hopefully that makes it easier for you to switch which record the note is attached to.

Stephanie P.
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-09

"A faster and more intuitive way to update Salesforce records"

Comments: I have to admit I didn't use it for the first couple of months to it's full potential, until a colleague explained it to me when I was having trouble with Salesforce errors. Since I learned all of the different processes I can manage with it, I work out of dooly more than I do Salesforce!

Pros: I love the ability to update records in Salesforce without having to go into Salesforce. Not only can I log notes from calls and create task lists for myself, I can also create templates to update records when moving opportunities to different stages, viewing lists of records (accounts/opportunities) so that I can update next steps. With the upgrade to lightening and so many integrations plugged in, Salesforce can be very slow. Dooly definitely provides a great alternative

Cons: It can be laggy sometimes
New users need either good training or some sort of intuitive guide built into the software to show how useful it can be used and the efficiencies it can provide to sales people

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you so much for the review! Glad you've found the Dooly nuances that help you stay on top of your day.

We recently updated our onboarding experience and are working on more UI changes to make things more discoverable in app.

Sounds like you joined before the improvements.

Please reach out with questions or feedback anytime!

Abraham A.
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Review of Dooly software!!"

Comments: Dooly has been fantastic overall. It's saved me so much time from updating my notes. Easily worth the investment. Allows me to focus more time on the tasks that are important.

Pros: I love how easy it is to fix my next steps and clean up my opportunities so nothing falls through the cracks. I also LOVE that it syncs with Salesforce

Cons: I wish there was a way to forecast my opportunities of customers that are churning/downgrading and have that sync back to Salesforce. Dooly doesn't appear to let me put negative values for ARR so my forecasts aren't as accurate. I typically put $1 as a placeholder to denote this opp will be a downgrade.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the review! That's interesting feedback about the need for using negatives in your ARR field. I'll log this and see if it's something we can do on our side or whether it needs to be updated as an option to include full range of integers on the Salesforce side.

Alexander A.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Fantastic Platform - Makes Updates to SFDC a breeze"

Comments: Fantastic - this did exactly what we wanted - make it easy to take notes into SFDC, and make it easy to change opps.

Pros: I mean it just works. It is fast to take notes, makes it really easy to find my notes and move from there. I LOVE making edits to my opportunities now (ok that may be a stretch) but still its amazing and easy to use.

Cons: Nothing, I actually really just like this platform.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

I love your comment "it just works". It's so awesome to have a product that does exactly what it's supposed to do.