• Overall
    4.8 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About Dooly

Dooly lets you crush your quota faster without touching Salesforce. Sell smarter and remove hours of painful CRM updates from your day.

Learn more about Dooly

Eoghan F.
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees

"Time Saving with Dooly"

Comments: Overall I do like Dooly. The templates allow me to fill out multiple SF fields at once which saves me a lot of time.

Pros: After dialling a prospect from Salesforce, the system needs to refresh before editing any account or contact in Salesforce; except when taking notes in the Dooly extension. Not only does this save me manual duplicate entry time, but it prevents a very annoying error when pasting notes into SF as the page hasn't refreshed.
Not to mention the ability to populate templates in Dooly!

Cons: Sometimes, although not often, the notes simply do not sync to SF.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! We recently shipped some note updates that should fix some of the sync issues you were having. If this still persists please let us know so we can address straight away!

Conor N.
Sales Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Easy Salesforce Interface and Reporting"

Comments: Helpful interface to keep up-to-speed on Salesforce-related activity

Pros: I use Salesforce to update all sales opportunities, as opposed to entering data directly into Salesforce, which can be slower to navigate. It saves me time entering in notes from calls and meetings, while allowing me to track all open opportunities with lots of flexible views/filters

Cons: While the Dooly templates allow me to enter in required Salesforce fields for every call/meeting, there's no way to have a consolidated notes log that condenses all call/meeting notes for an opportunity (similar to what you'd do with a Google Doc, Evernote, etc). When working sales opportunities that last 6+ months, there are dozens of meetings and calls with information being captured from each meeting, so it can be difficult to summarize those notes.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the review and feedback! Tagging or other ways to organize long note history is something we're considering - I'll add your feedback to the details for that ticket.

Couple of suggestions in the meantime:

- Try using Headings to organize your notes for those long deals. Just select a line and choose H1 from the format window. Then you can expand or collapse the text under that heading. If you have a quick summary of the call at the top of the note, those would be enough for you to look at for a quick scan through the history.

- Update fields in a side modal instead of your note to keep your notes tidier. Click on "record options" and "show salesforce fields" to see how that works in a note.

Cheers!

Chris M.
Sales Engineers
Internet, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-19

"Reducing Salesforce Noise & Focussing On Work"

Pros: - I never have to go into our Salesforce UI as part of my day to day any more. I'm submitting all my account notes and activities through Dooly these days! - I really love the rich formatting options for account notes. Trying to create readable notes in Salesforce makes my heart sad. - It's a real time saver! The dynamic templates to push data into Salesforce are awesome. I also used to spend so much time scrolling huge pages to find a tiny 'save' button and navigating Salesforces UI in general. - It's connected to my calendar! Makes it easy to retrospectively update notes from the day.

Cons: Honestly I'm just so happy to be using Dooly I might be blind to the downsides but I have yet to find them. I have nothing bad to say. I found a minor UI bug one time in months of usage- I reached out and they had it fixed within a few minutes which is crazy. Can't wait to see where this product goes.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

So happy to hear that we're reducing the Salesforce noise for you! Do let us know if you find anything else we need to fix.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-19
Samantha F.
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Easy Way to Take Notes During Sales Calls"

Comments: Dooly is a seamless, reliable way to take notes before and during sales calls. It's nice to see all of your notes throughout the sales cycle in one place as well, as I often reference notes from prior calls.

Pros: I love using the Dooly extension while in Salesforce to take notes while preparing for a call. Then, once I'm on the call, Dooly is very reliable in terms of syncing my notes and ensuring I can reference them later on throughout the sales cycle.

Cons: I'm not a huge fan of clicking the icon at the top of the notepad to identify which call type it is (this revision to the interface was done about a month ago I'd say). I liked the previous UI.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for your review! For the "call type" logging, once you log the type you want it will hold that as a default. So unless you have to switch all the time, you should just be able to set it and forget it. Cheers!

Jackie F.
Relationship Manager
Internet, 201-500 Employees

"Great tool"

Comments: team collaboration.

Pros: It connects to my google calendar and salesforce, automating tasks for me and giving me more time back in my day.

Cons: not more fields when creating a new contact (i.e. job title, email). not sure whether or not a note has synced
being able to filter which relevant notes you see

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! If you'd like more fields (eg title) to show when creating a new contact, you can ask your Salesforce admin to make them be dependencies, or send us a list of the fields you would like.

The notes update that shipped recently should sort out the "did my note sync" question. Let us know if you like the new experience!

And please send more details on what the filtering of relevant notes could like. We'd like to make some updates to how notes are organized.

Yama D.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Dooly-Please Duly Note it down please."

Comments: I LOVE dooly. I am a huge advocate and champ for this product. I highly recommend it to my entire team. I was a little skeptical at first as its a new tech and sometimes can feel adverse to this as it can be cumbersome to learn a new process or change your existing work flow. I will never look back after using dooly. I will never use SFDC without Dooly ever again!

Pros: That it makes using Salesforce so much better. I cannot stress enough how annoying it is to fill in notes in SFDC only to have to refresh your screen. Dooly eliminates this and allows for custom templates depending on your use of SFDC, on what you want to update on field characters.

Cons: NOTHING AT ALL! Seriously this is a life saver. Makes taking notes down while talking so easy.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you so much for being a Dooly champion! As always, please share any feedback or questions you have so we can continuously make improvements.

Marc S.
Sales Director
Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Dooly More"

Comments: Keeping accurate and updated notes for our opportunities is critical, but also ensuring that the teams are enabled with the right information at the right time was previously difficult. Dooly has streamlined that process.

Pros: Dooly makes the tedious task of sales life all but go away. The solution makes notes take action as well as makes managing/updating a forecast a breeze.

Cons: TBH There is nothing that I could think of to dislike.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the review! Happy to see you coming back for more as you continue your sales career.

Bucky H.
Sales
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-13

"Easy SFDC manipulation"

Comments: Very easy to use, simple to set up and connect.

Pros: This software is great for taking notes and tying them to SFDC records. It has basic templates and is pretty customizable. The support is also top notch. Finally, they have a cool feature that allows you to more or less perform fast updates to SFDC opportunities.

Cons: There were a few technical things that left something to be desired. One was that the unsaved notes relied on browser cache.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Very shortly we are shipping an update to notes that will only rely on browser cache as a fallback if you don't have an Internet connection. So as long as you are online, any note you take will be in Dooly. So this should alleviate the issue you mentioned.

• Reviewed on 2020-01-13
Joe R.

"Dooly is Great!"

Comments: Dooly allows me to not only take great notes on the fly, but also keeps me organized and saves me a bunch of time.

Pros: Dooly is an incredible time saver and makes arduous administrative tasks simple. It helps streamline data entry into Salesforce and allows me to quickly update opportunities and manage my pipeline.

Cons: Dooly is used to a improve a process that a lot of people are very used to. I think there can be a little reluctance to change if not explained well.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the review! And point taken about process changing being challenging.

Isaac L.
Senior Account Executive
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Such a great sales tool"

Pros: I love the simplicity of the software and how it makes my notes taking abilities that much easier while talking to prospects.

Cons: There are many features and I don't know how to use all of them.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! We'd love to help you get full use of Dooly, ping us to set up a quick chat! We're also making features and value in the product more discoverable so that should help too.

Ryan L.
Sales Development Rep
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Great for qualification notes"

Pros: Integration with Salesforce to remove any double entry that was a huge issue before utilizing Dooly.
Ease of use and speed that the information syncs from Dooly to Salesforce.

Cons: No cons as this solved the biggest issue I was having with my qualification notes which was having to input double entries into Salesforce

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear we're helping you go faster!

Vini M.

"Helps my day to day!"

Comments: Has definitely made my experience as a salesperson easier!

Pros: How easy it is to start typing and organize your notes so that you feel prepared for every discovery or pricing call I step into

Cons: Sometimes the SFDC integration doesn't work as seamlessly every time

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Would love to hear more about how we can make the Salesforce integration more seamless. Please let us know!

Ryan B.
Enterprise AE
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-18

"High ease of use & high value"

Comments: fast, real-time synchronization of information into SFDC...

Pros: real time sync between SFDC. configurability of interface

Cons: inundation of other peoples' templates.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback. We're turning off Dooly templates for your team this week. And starring your own favorites should help tidy up what templates surface for you. Please let us know if you have additional feedback!

Nick A.

"Helps with communication"

Comments: It’s been very convenient & easy to use

Pros: Very easy to keep track of what’s happening throughout deals

Cons: There could be more formatting options like bullet points

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! You can add bullets, checklists, question/answer formatting, headings and more in notes. When you're on a new line or double click on existing text watch for the little pop up toolbar.

Claire R.
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Dooly Feedback"

Pros: It's so easy to use and saves a lot of time vs. manually updating many fields in a CRM.

Cons: Nothing so far! It has helped me save a good bit of time.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for your review! If you do have some additional feedback or questions please let us know.

Michael S.
Enterprise Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-17

"Powerfully Simple"

Comments: Awesome! When I first started the founder would answer my chat questions. Highly engaged leadership and the product continues to evolve for the better.

Pros: Quickly and easily attaches to SF to keep notes organized with opportunities and accounts. Love the LinkedIn integration for contact management. Clean & simple look is easy on the eyes.

Cons: The recent template upgrade clutters the note and I frequently click a template by accident instead of free type. But extremely minor. Would also like better organization of personal notes.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the view and feedback! We've heard the feedback about the note templates being a bit too close to the typing area - working on it.

And personal notes, it's on our fix list too - definitely need an easier way to find them again.

Kris still sometimes beats me to the support line - he likes to stay on top of user feedback.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-17
Chris K.
Sr. Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Dooly; the motor behind our sales process"

Comments: This product makes it much easier for customer facing people to enter relevant notes into our CRM, which means that they actually do it, which makes for a better customer experience throughout their life with us. By building templates, we have been able to get more prescriptive with the team with respect to the types of questions they ask, and the type of information they gather. We are working toward having Dooly be the motor that drives our Sales Process.

Pros: As a manager, the Boards functionality allows me to do pipeline reviews MUCH more effectively, as I can edit in-line. By building templates, we have been able to get more prescriptive with the team with respect to the types of questions they ask, and the type of information they gather. This helps us a lot with Sales Process adherence. The playbooks functionality has enabled us to serve the team with Battlecards for competitive situations. The direct sync with Salesforce means that the right info is captured at every step along the way.

Cons: My only complaint is that there is some work to set it up properly.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Investing the time to setup templates and battlecards for your team will pay dividends when it comes to adherence, forecasting and getting deals across the line.

Max L.
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

"Big Fan of this tool"

Pros: Super easily integrated with SFDC, works easily and intuitively, does exactly what it describes and makes my life easier.

Cons: I'd like them to build out the tool a little bit more, make things a bit more polished and give people the ability to collaborate on notes with each other.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Great feedback! Figuring out note collaboration is a request we've heard more often lately. I'll put you on the list for giving input when we start digging into this some more. Also, polishing the UI is currently in progress. Looking forward to hearing more feedback as we roll out updates.

Peter S.
Sales Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-15

"Dooly makes Salesforce fun!"

Comments: A fantastic product, that makes SFDC admin work a doddle. Life as a sales person using SFDC was a misery until Dooley came along and now Salesforce is fun! Dooley is so simple to use and yet so powerful in helping me be more productive and organised.

Pros: So much to like, but my major feature crush is note templates and SFDC field syncing.

Cons: For some reason changes to SDFC fields are not syncing to my notes if the changes are made in SFDC. e.g. A opportunity in SFDC might have a closed status but the field in Dooley doesn't update on a sync.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! The sync issue you're talking about is actually intentional in Dooly.

if you take a note and insert a field, the field value you set in the note stays that way. The idea is the note is a history of the record. If I took a note, and set the stage to "Needs Analysis" at the end of a discovery call, it will stay that way. It would look odd if you scrolled through old notes and saw the stage set to "Closed won" in a discovery call from months previously.
The fields should always show the current values in the new Record Summary that pops on right of screen if you toggle it on.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-15
Victoria P.
Customer Success Manager
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees

"Very Useful"

Comments: Dead simple to use. I don't even take advantage of all of features and I'm still really happy with. Look at my calendar, select my meeting, and get to note taking.

Pros: All my notes in one place. Connects to my calendar. Seamless integration with salesforce. Can send note links to colleages. Can link Salesforce tasks to notes.

Cons: Could use a bit more formatting finesse.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thanks for the feedback about formatting finesse. What's on your formatting wishlist?

Kelsey B.
Senior Account Executive
E-Learning, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-20

"Dooly is the best tool for note taking, period."

Comments: I use dooly daily and it has saved me so much time and helps me to stay organized

Pros: This is the best tool for note taking period. Our instance of salesforce is frustrating to work within, many errors, etc. Dooly allows me to take notes and manage my pipeline without interruptions. I so appreciate the ability to have all of my notes in one place that I can scroll through to easily find what I'm looking for and it syncs to Salesforce so management can see everything they need to properly forecast the business.

Cons: hard to think of something I don't like about it honestly

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to take away the frustration and give you more time back in the day to sell!

• Reviewed on 2020-02-20
Natalie D.
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-09

"Dooly is a great addition to your sales toolkit"

Comments: Dooly allows me to make updates quickly and regularly on my accounts. Dooly also helps me to stay on top of my opportunities and ensure that nothin gets missed!

Pros: Dooly is so easy to use! It helps me have a great understanding of my pipeline. The integration with salesforce is seamless and I especially like 'card view' to see where all of my opportunities are at.

Cons: Not a big deal, but I wish there was an easier way to sort the filters for my opportunity view.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thanks for writing the review! I'll bet I can help get your filters sorted out. You can save different views so the filters you most are at your fingertips. I'll reach out in app with more details for you.

• Reviewed on 2020-05-09
Laura L.
Operations Lead
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-14

"Customer Notes have never been easier"

Pros: Love the ability to take customer notes and update salesforce fields in one location. Really helps with Salesforce data integrity for our team. Also love that you can see notes from opportunities and accounts.

Cons: The playbook functionality is a little clunky.

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review and feedback! Would love to hear more about how we can improve Playbooks.

Raphael B.
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"How Salesforce note taking *should* work"

Comments: Dooly's support team are the best. Always responsive and informative in a clear, concise way.

Pros: Super clean interface that only shows you what you need when you need it. It's easy to use for a beginner, without any training. And as you use it more, there are lots of shortcuts and powerful features to make your workflow better.

Cons: Updates that happen somewhat frequently, and then I have to re-learn (which doesn't take long) where a certain option/button is.

by Dooly Research on 2020-05-12

Thank you for the feedback about updates. We are making a lot of UI updates right now to make Dooly more intuitive and discoverable. If you ever feel like that's not the case please let us know!

Ross W.
Enterprise Partnerships
Internet, 51-200 Employees

"Great Product"

Comments: Fantastic

Pros: Dooly allows you to stay on top of your deals!

Cons: The biggest drawback I can see is that there is no text hyperlinking

by Dooly Research on 2020-02-26

Thank you for the review! I've shared the feedback about hyperlinking to our product team.